Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Main Event Singles Match for the XDF World Heavyweight Championship!

Writer: Lauren Winters
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Shattered Ceiling, Shattered Ambitions   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Shattered Ceiling, Shattered Ambitions
Characters used: Flex Johnson, New Yorkers
Characters mentioned: JaMarcus Allen

Fade in as we see Flex Johnson sitting in some type of cubical contraption. The cube appears to be made of glass. The location is can’t really be indemnified, but the it seems to be a large white room.

Inside the cube there is a stool, which Flex is sitting on. Now, the cube itself is just a bit taller than Flex. A few inches only really. He takes out a bottle of water, and takes a sip.

“What a feeling brah. I know you fans love wrestling, but, I don’t think yaw really know how it feels. How it feels to be a large celebrity. How it feels to wrestle in front of 60,000 people. How it feels to have your name chanted all over the world. How it feels to be a true Boss.

“It’s a wonderful feeling, let me tell you.”

He takes another sip of water.

“But, there are a few side effects, and that’s real talk esse. I’m sure you’ve heard a lot of it before though. The traveling is a strain on relationships. Your friends and family won’t understand why you are always gone. They won’t understand why you love the sport so much. They won’t understand why you put your body on the line night after night. But the answers to these are simple.”

Flex takes another sip.

“We do it for you, the fans. We do it for the love of wrestling!”

He takes another sip.

“But vato, those are the more simple problems. There are some more complex ones.”

The camera zooms outs and pans around the glass cube. Then it zooms back to Flex Johnson.

“What are these complex problems?”

Flex Laughs.

“If you can’t tell by now, I’m talking bout the ’Glass Ceiling Effect’. Sit back for a moment and let me enlighten yaw.”

Flex Johnson takes another sip of water.
“You see, pro wrestling didn’t start getting real popular until about the 1950’s, 1960’s. And as we have all learned from the history books, that was a very different time. The world wasn’t as integrated as it is now.

“And, although things have improved greatly, they are not 100 percent better if ya know what I mean. Check the record books. You will find only a couple of credible African American champions. Heck, you will find only a few credible minority champions period. And when I say champion, I mean ‘world’ champions.”

Flex takes another sip of water.

“And why haven’ there been that many? Well, it’s the ‘Glass Ceiling Effect’ esse. Ya see, us minorities have soar to get to where a Caucasian wrestler can crawl to. We have to come out and rock it every single night. And even when we do that, we still are not guaranteed to get anywhere.

“But, the other day, a glorious match was signed and put into effect. It will be a match that will change the face other wrestling, period. That match is…..JaMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson! Possibly, two of the coolest brothers in wrestling today, fighting for the top prize. The winner will be crowned the first ever XDF Champion. And more importantly, the winner will be the one to shatter this glass ceiling. Who will it be?”

Flex finishes up his bottle of water. Then, he turns to the camera and gives bit of a smile. Swiftly the smile fades. Then he strike upward, smashing the top of the glass cube. The camera zooms in on the glass falling to the ground, and the background goes black. The glass lays on the ground, and the camera holds still for a while.

The camera fades out. Then it quickly fades back in. We see Flex Johnson, standing on the busy New York sidewalk. He begins to walk, the camera follows.

“JaMarcus, I must admit, you will be challenge. Easily, you are one of the top three wrestlers in XDF. And your from ATL, I respect that holmes. See, unlike these other Gringos I’ve faced, we’ve come from a similar backgrounds. Unlike others, you know what about the struggle, the grind of life.”

Flex stops talking and thinks for a minute. Then he turns back to the camera and laughs.

“And because you know about the grind, you know that I just can’t allow you to win this match. I’m wrestling this match and breaking this barrier for my familia, for friends, for every upcoming wrestler that might be held back.

“I know I’m an older guy, and I should let you younger esses get over. But, it’s just not my time to bow down yet. However, when I win, and if management allows it, I will give you the first title shot, and that’s real talk esse vato.”

Flex walks by Madison Square Garden. There is a large crowd outside. They spot Flex, and begin to chant.

“Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex!”

They gather around him as approaches. He shakes a few hands, then turns back to the camera.

“JaMarcus, this is MY town, MY hood man. I know you can respect that man. These are the people I wrestle for. And.., well, I just can’t let em’ down this time brah, not time.

The crowd continues to grow. The camera zooms out, and switches to an aerial view. Flex becomes engulfed in a sea of people.

“Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex…Flex!”

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

GRRRRR,my bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Awaiting the Time   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Awaiting the Time
Characters used: Flex Johnson, Ziah, Derail, Larkcana, Sherry, Janis

Fade in as we see Flex, and his friends Ziah and Derail, walking down the street. They are headed to Rucker Park, street ball haven. The place where stars like Kobe, Marbury, etc, shined on the court. Tonight was some kind of tournament championship game.

As they approach, Derail spots the huge crowd.

“Man, it’s packed up in here brah. We gona get trampled on just walking into the court area.”

Ziah hit him in the head lightly. “Shut up D. Aint no body gona touch us. We the kings of New York incase you forgot. Plus, I got connections inside who can get us in safely.”

Derail punches Ziah in the back. Flex watches on, and shakes his head and laughs.

“Ya’ know, when a vato gets famous, he normally ditches his old homies. I’m starting to see why, haha.”

“You can’t ditch us brahh” said Ziah. Then he looks over at Derail. They yell in unison, “Cause we the best, we, we the best!”

The three bust out laughing for a good minute or so. As they neared the court, there were three fine women standing outside the fenced off area. Ziah nudged Derail and Flex.

“Aye, yaw already know what time it is.”

Flex raised his eye brow. “Time for you to get denied and dismissed.”

Ziah sighs. “Why you gota be so cruel Flex.”

“Haha, esse, you know D and I are the only ones to EVER walk away with numbers when approach a group of fine women.”

“Man, that’s cause you and Derail always blocking my shine. Let me take lead this time.”

Flex shakes his head.

“Aite man, your lead.”

Derial says lowly to Flex. “Man, this won’t end well.”

“For him” response Flex as they walk up to the group. Ziah pulls a bit ahead of Flex and Derail.

“Hey ladies, how yaw doing this fine evening?”

The leader of their group, a sassy Latina, responded. But her face showed little interest.

“We doing fine.”

“Yes, ARE doing fine.”

The Latina just rolls her eyes. Derail face palms himself from that last comment.

“Yeah, um, don’t make us call our bo……”

Before she can finish, her friend to her right interrupted her. She was light brown, with golden dreads.

“Hey, don’t be so hasty. That one of there is cute.” She was looking at Flex when she made her comment. The other woman, of Caucasian decent, was eyeballing Derail. The light brown girl spoke up.

“What’s your names.”

Ziah was about the respond, but Flex spoke up quickly, trying to save whatever was left of this attempt.

“I’m Flex Johnson, the guy on my right is my boy Derail. And this guy right here is Ziah.”

The Latina laughed.

“What kinda’ name is Ziah esse?”

Ziah began to get mad.

“What!”

Flex held up a hand, signaling for Ziah to calm down. He then gave a smile.

“And who might you ladies be?”

The light brown woman smiled.

“I’m Larkcana, but everyone calls me B. On my far left is Janis. And this is Sherry.”

Ziah begins to laugh, and is met with an ice cold glare from Sherry. B and Janis walk over to Flex and Derail respectively. They begin to talk and chat. They exchange numbers and such. Ziah just stands there dumb founded. Derail looks down at his watch.

“Snap! Hey guys, we got to get inside.”

“True” says Flex says. He turns back to the girls. “It’s nice meeting you all.”

Both B and Sherry smiled at him.

“You too Flex. Hope to see you soon.”

Ziah just glares at Sherry, and she glares back. Derail waves as they walk away. He gives Flex a pound.

“Another success.”

“For us.”

The two laugh while Ziah sulks.

“Aye, cheer up vato. We bout to watch this excellent game.”
_______

And the game was excellent. There’s nothing better than a few tricks, crazy shots, dunks galore. The score was 70 to 68 at half time.

Derail turns to Flex.

“Good game huh?”

“Yeah man, good stuff.”

“Hey, you know what I just thought of?”

“What’s that?”

“Well, we here all are, sitting at a championship game. And this week, your going to be in the championship of your tournament, fighting for the XDF Championship. That’s crazy aint it?”

Flex sighs.

“Haha, Derail, vato, no more thinking for you brah.”

“Ha, I’m just saying man. It’s got to be a big honor for you man. I know it’s been a while since you have fought for such a prize.”

Flex sighs.

“Yeah man, it has. But hey, at least this time there is no political lobbying in the back. I actually got a fair chance to win.”

“Yeah man. Heard this JaMarcus will be a challenge though.”

“Yeah, a bit. He is one of the best in the company.”

“But you got it on lock right?”

“Yeah. Experience in these types of matches will play a big role. I’ve got that advantage. Plus, all the work in Japan has done wonders.”

“Haha, I saw a couple of those matches from Japan. Didn’t think you could get better, but you did man. And your work in XDF, amazing.”

Flex laughs.

“Hey D, quit marking out man.”

The two laugh.

“My bad man.”

“Haha, I’m just messing with you. Yeah, from Japan, and from training students, I’ve gotten even better. Hopefully, this grizzle veteran can pull out another win.”

“Well, I got confidence in ya’ bro.”

“Thanks man.”

Suddenly, Flex’s phone begins to vibrate. It’s appears to be a text message.

Hi Flex! Sorry to text you so soon, but I had a question to ask you. My friends and I are heading over to a party after the game. I’d really like it if you come. Sherry says to Ziah, but you can bring him along too, haha. Hope to see you.

PS, we really don’t have boyfriends like Sherry was trying to tell yaw,haha.
April 24, 2009, 9:47 pm

Flex turns to Derail.

“Hey, you up for a party holmes?”

“No doubt. But, we gona stick with grumpy over there?”

They both turn and spot Ziah. He is still sulking over earlier. He face is kind of tuned up as well. Flex slaps him on the shoulder.

“Hey, Rooga Rooga, we just got invited to a party, so cheer up esse.”

Ziah turned.

“Really?”

“Yeah. And your girl Sherry gona be there.”

Ziah frowns again.

“Aint you got to get home and train for this Allen match?”

Flex laughs.

“Don’t try and change the subject. You know I been training all week. Now, are you coming or not? Cause Derail and I will leave you behind esse.”

Ziah thinks.

“Aint, I’m coming.”

“Good, now lets finish watching the rest of this game.”

END
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:08 am

[center]“JaMarcus… wake up!…. Wake up goddamnit!”

*Scene flashes to red lights flashing, the scene swirling around*

“JaMarcus!… JaMarcus!… JaMarcus!

*The color of brown starts to settle onto the grey concrete sidewalk*

“JAMARCUS!”

* A stretcher is taken off of the ambulance and lowered down to the ground, paramedics jump out of the drivers door and a couple from the back where victims are put in*

“WAKE UP!!!”

* The scene then flashes to a fresh new grave, a marble headstone is in place as a priest dressed in black stands on an altar by the grave, around thirty people are seated, each holding a single rose, the headstone with a bouquet of yellow marigolds and some other various flowers decorate the grave, but enough to see what it says

JaMarcus Xavier Allen
June 6, 1985- July 12, 2007

::Priest::
“Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here, the twelfth day of July in the year two-thousand and seven, to remember the life of a young man that passed on too soon, on this day we must not remember the evil that people can do but the evil that is in this world, JaMarcus was a very…”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

Allen woke up to his dark apartment bedroom, checking the clock on the nightstand it read 5:08AM. Allen, wearing only some boxers for it was hot, walked over to the large glass window that oversaw the entire city of Atlanta. Some lights from various buildings began to switch on as early workers came into work. Allen looked down at the sweat pouring off of his head and onto his body and trickling down onto the floor looked puzzled. He had been having these strange dreams, sometimes they were vivid flashbacks of when he had gotten himself involved in the drug business. He was only seventeen at the time and was lucky enough to get out of it, but the four years he had been involved, he had seen things that not very many people saw, the night life wasn’t all it told you it was in those flashy brochures in Las Vegas, there were not always those big flashinging lights and those adult entertainment clubs that you saw, in every alley, in every empty building, in every secretive place, there was some time of criminal activity, no doubt. Whether it be a deal for drugs, for weapons, bribery between politics and mobsters, it was all too real. But these dreams, they were like they didn’t happen a year ago, it was like they happened the night before and he had just run home and hoped in bed.

He had already seen phyciatrist about all of these dreams after he had served a yeah and a half in the Fulton County Jail. These dreams were the result of post-traumatic stress disorder, they would eventually go away, or not go away at all. Allen looked back at his night stand, the door that was just below the drawer is where he kept a little box, shaped like a treasure chest, where he wrote down some thoughts or other trandom things. Recalling from his dream that had said July 12, 2007, he went to it, there must be something in there that would explain what happened that day, surly it was something big, otherwise he wouldn’t have dreamed about it… maybe.

Allen took out the box, in it were crumbled papers with black cursive writing with dates written on them, all of them were in order on the date he had written them, it was an OCD thing he had, everything had to be alphabetical or numerical when he sorted things, finally he came to a page that was dated July 12, 2007. He read the short paragraph he had written some two years ago

“There comes a time in your life where you wish that there was something that you didn’t see or something that you regret doing. Today I have done both, Calvin came by today and told me the news, Sam had just been shot. Sam was like a brother to me, he was one of my closet friend when those motherfuckers in tenth grade kept bothering me. I just can’t believe that he is shot. I feel mad, I feel hurt, I feel like I have just been shot myself. You know tin the hospital they have all those little booklets about some types of diseases and shit, and then theres that one that says “5 Stages of Death” or whatever, I think there are also 5 stages of anger, of hurt that I feel inside… whoever did this, they just triggered stage one”

Allen read the paragraph again, shocked by what he had written himself, he thought about that dream again…. Then remembered that he was suppose to meet one of the city’s most notorious drug dealers on that day, he remembered that he was flying to Dallas, Texas for his uncles wedding, and that he had told Sam to give this person a package… it was suppose to be him that was to be killed.

“My… fucking…. God.”

Allen sat down on the bed and put the paper down by him. He then positioned himself so his head was resting on the bed header, Allen switched on the television and flipped it onto ESPN to see a grpaich of himself and Flex

:::Announcer:::
“and in the world of professional wrestling, the Xtreme Dynasty Federation is getting ready for its biggest pay-per-view of the year, where Mickey Showery was suppose to face Flex Johnson in the finals of the Road To Glory tournament. Unfortunately Showery was attacked backstage by Curt Cutler so runner- up JaMarcus Allen, who is currently 3-1, will face the only Finalist that made it through, the undefeated Flex Johnson to crown the XDF’s first World Champion, this is one of the first times that two minority wrestlers are in a main event for the top championship of a sport….”

JaMarcus turned the television back off. This was the biggest match of his career, in the main event for a world Championship in a major wrestling promotion in its very first pay-per-view. He had to be on top of his game for something this huge to show itself in his face. The dream… indeed it was unfortunate and that it was saddening and tragic, but this was a chance, he couldn’t do anything for his good friend now, but he could still dedicate this match to him, to win the World Championship in his name, in his honor… feeling a little more comforted by this Allen showed a semblance of a smile. JaMarcus stood back up and went into the bathroom, splashing water on his face and looking into the mirror for a moment before grabbing a towel and wiping the water off and coming back into the bedroom. Allen looked around the room for a fewe seconds before sitting back down on the bed, looking to the glass window, at the sky that was now a mix of blue and black, the glowing red sun coming over the horizon and shining on the lower part of the streets.

“I think about a lotta things… I look out at the window and see all of these huge buildings surrounding me, I see all of these people that look like ants, going into work, they have a nine to five job, then go home to their wifeor husband, and their kids. Maybe they have some dinner like a steak and potatoes, order a pizza and watch a movie or whatever, maybe the kids are involved in sports or something, so they go to their games and cheer for them, all of the people;e that I see everyday have a normal life, they have what they want, they drive a nice car, they live their lives… me on the other hand, I sit here and just watch ‘em pass me by. I didn’t have a normal life.”

“Life is a game if ya really thing about it, you can go to school and gt an education, go to college and study a major and make some money, be successful and have some desk job that you don’t give a fuck about, wastying time looking at papers that don’t even matter, typing some shit that your boss says is due the next day, but you get good money for that. Then you can do what some people do, go to school and drop out once you turn sixteen, seventeen, and go flip burgers at McDonalds or Burger King or work as a bag boy at a grocery store making minimum wage and just clawing your way through«Address Block»you sit there and wait for a golden opportunity to just fall in your lap, wishing you can kick your own ass for dropping out. I remember when my counseler came to me when I was in eighth grade and asked me “what do you want to be when you grow up?”… and I told her I wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer and she just started to laugh,.”

Allen got up and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room, a 32’ flat screen television was on one wall, a painting was on the wall across from it, the kitchen door was to the left, the door to get out was straight ahead. Allen walked over to the couch and looked next to it, getting a pair of shoes, walking back to the bedroom he got a plain white t-shirt and some blue jeans, he quickly got into them and put the shoes on. Allen got the key to the apartment door as he put the shoes back on and walked out on the door.

“ There is always a time to fight, and a time to back down. You have to have determination and strength to make it in the world, you need courage and intimidation to strike fear in those who you want to fear you, you need discipline train yourself to go against the odds, to not do something you want to do even though it is very hard. This Sunday, I’m going against the odds. Flex you have made a very good point brotha’. we are minorities in the wrestling world, I am a black man, and you are a Mexican, and here we are in XDF in the main event for the XDF World Championship, that is some accomplishment when you think about it, how many times has this ever happened? Not many. But brotha’ you gotta understand… we didn’t come from close backgrounds. You see I was just a lil’ kid when my parents were killed, I was barley a teenager when my brotha’ died, and now, I’m the only member of my family that is still living, how that came to be… I don’t really know. You see I was seventeen when I got involved in the drug business, am I proud of that fact? No. But you know how it goes, I was young and dumb so I said “fuck it, I’ll do whateva I wanna do”. I did a lot of people wrong and I did things that I’m not very excited about, it was against my will to do them. “

“ I came into the wrestling world because of the fact that I wanted to change everything about myself, I didn’t want to be known as that druggie ass fucker on the corna’ sellin’ dope to lil’ kids, Wrestling teaches you everything, it teaches you discipline, courage, determination, everything. I came into the XDF just about a month ago and now here I am, in the main event for a major company for the top prize. The World Heavyweight Championship represents everything, whoever holds that belt is the face of the company, it’s the guy that the rest of the roster looks up to, as a guide. The guy that holds that belt is the leader in the locker room, but the thing is, the man that holds the title is the one with the target on his back. I don’t think you quite understand that little thing Flex, you see me, I came from the rough part of town, I come from the part of town that everyone was afraid to go to, the part of town where the hail of bullets coming into your house was a common occurrence. Bullet holes were in the walls and all of that shit, Flex, I had real targets on my back, dog, so when it comes to that, I think that I have the clear advantage. But I do respect you though, you are one of only a couple of wrestlers in this company that are undefeated… being undefeated is quite an accomplishment as well, you have to be kickin’ some major ass for something like that to happen, but let me lay something down for ya homie, when we get into that ring on Sunday, you gonna have ya’ first loss… ya first major loss…El título mundial es mío”
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 pm

I'll throw a lil RP in before deadline, good luck to ya partna Smile
“ JaMarcus! Come on man! Its on!”

“Alright alright, hold up.”

“Hurry up brotha!”

“Yeah yeah”

Allen’s friend, Barry was on the computer, JaMarcus had come over before he hoped onto the plane to go to Madison Square Garden, it was the biggest stage in any sports event that you could go to, all the publicity, all the media hype that came, all of those commercials so you knew that thousands upon thousands of fans were sure to make you that money, but also that you had a full house, the people that you were the leader of were happy, and you were right there in the drivers seat as everything happened. Allen walked over to Barry as Barry clicked on the “start” button on his laptop and clicked “Gateway Webcam” As he did so the little flashing blue button came on and on the screen were he and his friend. Barry got up out of his seat as Allen sat down, pulling the black Atlanta Falcons hat over his eyes a little more and straightening out his Falcons jersey. Allen clicked the internet button on the desktop and went onto the official XDF website, Allen prepared as he was about to do a live stream for the fans of XDF on the website. He counted slowly in his head before revealing himself into the camea and began to speak

“What is up XDF fans, this is ya boy JaMarcus Allen and today I have a very special gift for all of you, see today isn’t like any other day, nope, not all all, because today it is the Superbowl of wrestling…. No, not no WresleMania shit either, I’m talkin about the revolution of professional wrestling, I’m talking about the XDF’s pay-per-view of the year… I’m talking about SlamFest baby!”

“ I know that all ya’ll must follow Lockdown, and if ya do then you know all about the Road To Glory tournament, we had sixteen superstars, Demon, Curt Cutler, Reaper, Tai Kodama, Mickey Showery, Aiden O’Farrell, Flex Johnson, we had all of them fuckers in there… now I myself made it into the semi-finals but,,, just came a little bit short of that little adventure I had. But none of ya’ll gotta worry, there was that little unfortunate accident with Curt getting’ all pissed or a lil’ something’ like that so Mickey wasn’t able to compete for this pay-per-view. It’s like what they say, everything happens for a reason and this is true to, there is a reason why I am in this particular World Championship match. Flex, I admit that you are a tough mofo, brotha, I respect you a lot but like I said before, you just can’t carry that World Title… but you do intrigue me.”

“You told me that this was your hood… your town. I say that I don’t think so, you can say that if you really want to, I mean you are undefeated, you are a good wrestler, but I think you are underestimating me brotha’, I mean for someone who’s gonna have his ass kicked, I don’t think watchin’ a game is really gonna help you, you should really get in that gym, train, eat your vitamins, all that good shit, you gonna need all the help you can get, because at the end of the day when the dust settles and all is said and done that big hunk of gold is goin’ home with me.so I want you to take a real good look at that belt when the referee is hosting it in the air because that’s the closet you’re gonna get to it… no no, wait, I take that back.”

Allen closes both hands in a fist and starts moving them both in a circular motion before smirking for a moment

“I’ll letcha do the polishing, the champ has to look like a balla’ when he represents his peeps.”

Allen laughed for a moment before he looked down and closed the box for the webcam, a SlamFest logo appeared on the screen for a moment before it went completely black.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Locked Up   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Locked Up
Character used: Flex Johnson, Inmates, Guards

Two guards are walking down the corridors a large jail complex. They are checking to make sure everyone is in their cells, and to make sure everything is sound.

“Number 5647434?”

The guard looks.

“Check. He’s in and sleep.”

“Number 5879341?”

“Check, watching TV.”

“Number 7823452?”

“Check, reading Hustle Magazine.”

“Number 4568793?”

“Check, reading a book.”

“Last one. Number 7757725?”

The second guard looks through the bars and stares for a second. Then he turns to the first guard.

“Check, he’s in. But, he doesn’t seem to bee moving much. He is sitting way back in the room. Might want to get him checked out at the infirmary or something.”

“Yes, lets go alert our superiors at once.”

The two guards head off. Prisoner number 7757725 turns his head slightly, just to check and make sure they are out of sight. The prisoner then gets up, grabs something, and approaches the cell bars. As he gets towards the bars, he sets down a stool, and he see his face. It’s a familiar one, the face of Flex Johnson.

Without talking, Flex sits on the stool, grabs hold of two bars and stares at the camera. The stare is cold and heartless. After, about two or three minutes, Flex begins to talk.

“Penitentiary, Confinement, Prison……………………..Jail.”

Flex gives a small pause.

“Prison, it’s a wicked place. We talk about how hard the streets are. The guns shots, the drugs, the robbery, etc. However, jail is much, much more harsh. You see, in the streets, you get stabbed with a knife. But in here, you get stabbed with plastic spork through the neck. It’s grueling.

“In jail, you have no names. You are a number, a useless statistic to the rest of the world. In here, I’m 7757725.”

Flex pauses for a second as another guard walks by.

“I’ve been in here a couple times, it’s no secret. It’s not something I hide. As you all know, I was locked up for assault, twice actually. The first time was for pushing my fiancé at the time. The second time was for kneeing my former boss, the owner of the last fed I worked in.

“But, I’m not the only wrestler that has been locked up. My opponent, JaMarcus Allen, has also suffered in a hell hole such as this. Now, JaMarcus, I feel I need to tell you a few things. So, let us begin.”

Another guard walks by, this time staring at Flex. Flex returns the gaze, then continues after the guard leaves.

“Alright esse.” Flex holds up his arm so the camera can get a good look. “JaMarcus, holmes, I’m 100 percent pure African American brother, just like you. I guess I should have explained this earlier, to you, and to some of these new XDF fans. I grew up in New York, this is true. Like many families, our didn’t have the money to stay in the nice houses. Heck, technically, we couldn’t even afford to stay in the ‘hood’. Therefore, we lived in Spanish Harlem, near the barrios and such. That’s why you hear me going around saying ‘esse’, ‘Gringo’, ‘vato’, etc. There in the barrios I learned to speak fluent Spanish, and that’s why I mix it in when I talk.

“But hey, this upcoming match just isn’t about me, it’s about yours too. So lets delve into your past a bit too, at least from what you’ve told us.

“Now, you said you were locked up for drugs. Aye man, we have all made mistakes. And you have turned away from those ghetto ambitions, very noble. I’m not gona’ front JaMarcus, I’ve never taken drugs, and have never been involved in the drug game. But, I was a goon in my younger days. I hung with the OG’s, got into stuff, caused chaos. I also know what it feels to have a target on your back.

“But JaMarcus, let’s think about that for a second. Every G in the hood, every mother in the projects, every cholo in the barrio, they all have targets on their back too. We ALL have targets on us. Because if we are not on our game, if we are off one time, then it’s game over. I know you can agree with that.

“And those nightmares you be having, ha, those are normal holmes. That’s just a side effect of poverty. We all get them. But see, I suppress mine. I will not, shall not allow then to dictate my actions. I contain them, and keep it moving, like a soldier would.

“Nonetheless, let’s get to the match. JaMarcus, this a huge match brother. I’m not trying to psyche you out or anything, but just think about it. We are main eventing the largest XDF PPV of the year. Are you prepared for it? Not physically, but mentally?

“You see, I’ve main evented big PPVs before. It’s not my first war. It wrestled in the Tokyo Dome, in front of 50 to 70 thousand people. And that’s totally different crowd man. It silent, waiting, and watching. If you make a mistake, it will spread across the whole continent before nightfall. However, if you burn the house down, the same holds true. The pressure to perform well is massive, but it’s something one must master. JaMarcus, I’ve mastered it esse, how about you brah?”

Flex pauses.

“JaMarcus, I’ve slept in the gutter, and I’ve hung out here where all the thrife dwells. I’m sorry I have to knock you down to get where I’m destined to be, but, it’s just the way things go.”

The camera zooms out while Flex continues to talk.

“For Glory, for Honor, For Familia, For Gold, To LIVE and DIE, Pro Wrestling!”

Flex sighs.

“Now, if you excuse me, I got to write a letter.”

Flex pulls out a piece of paper and a pencil. He writes down a couple of things. The camera zooms out, but cries and screams of the prison can be heard. The camera then fades out.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen   Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen Empty

Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson vs JeMarcus Allen
Page 1 of 1