Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen Empty
PostSubject: John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen   John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Singles Match

Writer: Steve Jones
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen   John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:25 am

DING! DING! DING!

Announcer: Here is your winner, JaMarcus Allen!

Allen’s hand is raised in victory of his debut match, bobbing his head to his theme music as he opens the door of his Escalade and climbs back into the drivers seat. Allen stuck the key in the ignition and turned it on as he slowly backed the Escalade into the rectangular entrance and back into the parking garage. Allen turned the Escalade around and then put it in drive as a black Impala was just backing out and slightly hit the car. The driver got out, a black male with very nice business attire and a black hat, along with dark shades. A figure could be seen in the drivers seat but just barely as the tinted windows from the car prevented you from seeing much. Allen got out of the Escalade and met the driver of the Impala.

“JaMarcus, what the hell do ya think you’re doin, boy?”

“I think I’m trying to get the hell outta here so I can get rested and prepare for my match next week, but that is besides the point, the hell are you?”

“Now you go and insult me… its me maaaan, Barry!”

“www…Wwww… What? What the… you… you”

“ Yeah Yeah, I know whatcha thinking’, but I told you I would be here, and I also told you I would find me a honey honey and she just so happens to be in the passenger seat of my ride, which you just so happened to RUN INTO… pretty convenient, huh?”

“Are you trippin’ B?”

“Come on, brotha, you been a playa hata eva since Christine left ya, you just houndin’ around and tryna still all these…”

“That’s quite enough, but no I’m not jealous of ya, in fact I’m proud, you probably found you a pretty little street girl to take back to that Motel 6 joint you got goin’ out in here, but whatever…”

“That’s right, whatever to you to, but right now you gotta find out how you gonna pay for this here car, salesman trying to get his ole’ grubby hands on my money money for some goddamn insurance for $250.”

JaMarcus walked over to the Impala to where the two cars were touching, he got down to one knee and inspected the damage, a small white scratch from the white paint was on the fender, it wasn’t too noticeable unless you actually bent down and looked real close at it. JaMarcus stood back and started his friend in the eye for a moment.

“I ain’t payin’ for shit, you can barely see that scratch.”

“ Like hell you aren’t, besides I’m sure you gotta little… cash money flowin’ through them…”

“Yes, I do got a little cash money from my win tonight, and no, you can’t have none!”

“Well lets see it.”

JaMarcus walked back to the Escalade and got an envelope he had put on the dashboard and walked back over to Barry. Before either of them could say anything the other person in the car got out and walked to them.

“Barry, we getting’ out of here anytime soon, and who’s you’ friend over here!”

“Yeah Barry, who am I?”

“Gina, this is JaMarcus, JaMarcus this is Gina.”

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Pretty.”

“Hahaha, nice to meet you to… Mr. JaMarcus…”

“Back off brotha, this ones taken, besides, what did you say a few minutes ago?”

“She so fine, I forgot”

“Right, Gina we’ll leave in just a minute, me and JaMarcus just gotta talk about something.”

“Okay”

JaMarcus watched as the woman walked back towards the car, and then turned back to his friend, the envelope still in his hand, the XDF logo printed neatly on the left side and Allen’s name written on it. Before he could do anything, Barry took the envelope and ripped it open to see the piece of paper, his eyes grew huge as he looked at it.

“WHAT? You only made $120?!”

Allen snatched the paper back from Barry and began to laugh

“HAHA, you are one dumb fool ass mother****’ , that says one-thousand two-hundred dollas!”

“I’m fuckin with ya dog, but still… YOU RICH BITCH!”

“You damn skippy!”

The men talked for a few more minutes before Allen pulled out his wallet and handed Barry some money in case he really had done some damage to the car that the rental people could see. Barry wished JaMarcus the best of luck in his next match and that he would be rooting for him. Allen smiled for a minute as the two did their handshake like back in high school. Barry left, he and his new found girlfriend heading off to the big city known as New York, Allen started towards the airport, ready to get to San Diego, to prepare for his next match
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 2
“Reflection of the Past”
Place: Petco Park, San Diego, California
Time: 6:09PM

JaMarcus had took the earliest flight he could to get to San Diego, California. The place was spectacular just as a lot of people had said it would be. It looked like in one of them vacation books, like one of those places that you hoped to go on vacation one day but you knew you couldn’t even afford to do it, even if you had that forty hour work week making ten bucks an hour. You could see why the XDF planned to have Lockdown at this location, and why it was a Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. They were a decent baseball team in their day, and the city of San Diego could be seen clearly in the background of the park. Allen stood at the highest level of the seating area to get a good view of the entire field. The baseball plates had been taken away and the dirt for the mounds had been shoveled up so that the ring could be placed in the center of the park. Stage men were up on ladders placing the spotlights so that they shined down onto the wrestling ring, the entrance area was being set up as well as Allen sat down and looked at them all working together to get the whole show prepared. It reminded him of long ago when he had a family that everyone else wanted and he had, a mother and father with good stable incomes and jobs so they never had to worry about anything like so many did, his brother attended the University of Alabama and was on the football team as a linebacker, he someday hoped to become a star in the NFL, wanting to be on the New York Giants. He was already planning on entering into the draft in his Senior year, but his poor decisions had ended his life so soon. JaMarcus’ father had played with the Green Bay Packers for a season, the team went 8-8, and after that he had been released, but then picked up work with the WCW. His mother was a nurse at the Grady Memorial Hospital and cared for all her patients, but that was killed when JaMarcus was 10, and then there was his sister that lived in Detroit, the most successful one in the family, she had started her own clothing line and was doing well the last time he heard from her, almost two weeks ago congratulating him and become a superstar. Allen’s beeper went off as he took it off its clip, it was his agent Travis, he would talk to him later. The sun was going down as it gleamed on the many buildings around the park as he began to speak.

“ I read somewhere that it takes over a hundred people to put a show like this together, got people to put the lights in the right place, some to do graphics work to attract fans, others to run errands for the staff and others to do various things for the superstars. That is a lot of people to get together to pull all of this off for a one night show, two days in advance. It kind of reminds me of something really, it reminds me of the past, it reminds me of a family, like I once hadm it reminds me of the teamwork it takes tio pull something off so you can do well, reminds me of times where your friends are there for ya. I didn’t live in no goddamn ghetto like people say, I wasn’t out there dealing coke and shootin’ up heroine and smoking’ the finest green, you see many people like to stereotype before they know someone, you could come from a pretty good family, have a nice house with two stories, and people go “Oh you must be rich”, you could dress like some emo lookin’ punk and people say “Oh, you must cut yo’self”… ut the truth is, you know what you are.

Allen removed his sunglasses for a moment as the sun grew larger and oranger as it now was halfway across the horizon, The lights in the nearby buildings began to turn off, people ready to go home to their wife or husbands, children, nice dinner getting ready for a weekend. Allen stood up from his seat and began walking toward the staircase that ;lead away from the stands and to the parking lot

“Last week, I set out to prove something, I set out to prove that anything that you set yo’ mind to is possible, if you just try. To be honest I never thought I would become a professional wrestler, truth be told, I never thought I would be in a the wrestling industry at all, I never thought I would be in front of thousands of fans cheering my name and I never thought that I would be on national television in front of thousands and thousands of people. Last week Jason Aries found out that I could kick ass and take names, he found out that I don’t take no shit from anyone, and that I got the goods. This Road To Glory tournament little thing is gonna be fiyah, because at the end of the day you find out just who the baddest of ‘em all is, you find out who is the toughest man in that locker room, you find out who the main event, Mr. Monday Night, is. If there is one thing that I do know about it all, it is that John Tolly won’t be the one fighting for that title, nope, it’s gonna be me, JaMarcus Allen. That XDF Championship is just waiting there sittin in an office, just screamin’ for somebody to wear it and that’s just what I’m gonna do, because I know, nah, I guarantee that I will be in the match for it and that I will win that big hunk of gold, gotta be worth alotta money money money.

“Take a good, nice long look at it when you get the chance, Tolly, I want you to take a real nice loom at that belt before anything happens to ya, partna, because that’ll be the only look at it that you’ll get, and it’ll be the only time you get to have a real nice view of it too, besides maybe polishin’ it fo’ me, we’ll see what happens when we meet in that ring on Monday, JaMarcus Allen already has one win, and its gonna continue, next on my hitlist is you.

The shot fades to black as JaMarcus holds on to the rail and slowly walks down the staircase, back to his car.
Back to top Go down

John Tolly vs JeMarcus Allen
Page 1 of 1