Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Empty
PostSubject: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:54 pm

XDF Championship - Triple threat Match
JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)
RP LIMIT: 2
Writer: Rex Riley
NOTE::: If RP extends one post, let your other opponents know - if your opponents are okay with the extended RP, then staff allows it. But ALL members MUST be okay with it! Please speak with your opponents before posting!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 am

From the 30’s to 70’s
Characters used: Flex Johnson, Old Man, people in airport
Characters mentioned: Mickey Showery, JaMarcus Allen

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Phuket10

Fade in as we see large shot of Flex Johnson. He is writing in a black and white composition book. The camera turns, and zooms in on what he is writing.

Well, a vato is off to Minnesota today. The flight was supposed to leave at 9 am, but its now 11:15 am. The flight was delayed due to poor travel conditions. Technically, I don’t have to be there till Sunday, but, hey, I always like to get into town a few days early. That way I can check out all the local spots, find a gym, etc.

“Anyway, this Sunday I’ll find myself face to face with not only Mickey, but also JaMarcus. Ha, he hasn’t been around since I beat him. Not sure what happened, but, it’s of no concern to me.

“Ya know, maybe I’m crazy. In the back of my mind I keep thinking, ‘I don’t think I can win this match.’ A lot of people don’t know this, but I feel like that all the time. ‘Am I good enough’ is always lingering on my mind. But, I push it to the side and keep it moving. You know what they say, a distracted warrior is a dead warrior.

“Haha, dang, went off on a tangent. So, I wonder how I should approach this match. I’m not sure that normal ring psychology won’t be of much help. Hmm, maybe I should just wing it. I don’t like to do that, but maybe the element of surprise would be to my advantage.

“Anyway, I’m going to end this journal entry right now. Hopefully the flight will allow me to board soon. - FLX”

Flex closes up the composition book and put it back into his carry on bag. He takes out a pair of shades and puts them on. He takes a look around the airport. Surprisingly, there were not a lot of people in the airport.

Felling a bit bored, Flex picks up a magazine that is sitting on a near by seat.

“Hmm, Mixed Martial Arts Today? Near heard of this magazine, hope it’s a good one.”

Flex pops the book open and takes a look. He stops at a article title, “Most Effective Martial Art Style.”

“Sounds interesting” thought Flex. He began to read aloud quietly.

“Based on calculated statistics, we have found that four styles are most effective. These styles are effective in an MMA fight or an actually fight.

“4. Judo. Judo mixes tosses and submissions. Therefore it is very useful

“3. Muay Thai. Thai kickboxing uses a variety of strikes. The basic fundamentals are not flashy, and are able to take opponents by surprise.

“2. Boxing

“1. Wrestling. Wrestling is one of the oldest Martial Art forms.”

Flex has a strange look on his face. He sets the magazine back down.

“What kind of baby article was that?”

Flex shakes his head.

“You nailed it on the head” said a man that is sitting next to Flex. The man in his late 60’s. He turns to Flex.

“You know, back in my day, we didn’t have any Mixed Martial Arts. I mean, we had martial arts. But you studied to learn the ‘art’ of fighting, not just to beat people up.”

Flex laughs. He turns to the old man. “Yes sir. I completely understand. I’m not the biggest Mixed Martial Art fan myself.”

The man turns towards Flex.

“Ya know what I really used to like? Pro wrestling. Boy how I used to love it. I used to listen to it on the radio all the time. Then, when my family bought that TV, I was glued to it every time a match came on.”

Flex looked a little bit surprised. “So, you’re a wrestling fan huh?”

The old man slapped his knee. “Indeed. Some of this new stuff can be a little crazy. But I enjoy a good match. Ha, but I’m sure it’s not your cup of tea. You look like a business man of sorts.”

Flex looks down at his clothes. He had forgotten he was wearing a suit. He gives a little laugh.

“Ha, your right sir. I do look like I’m headed to the office.”

The old man laughs.

“So, what kind of work do you do? Banking? Finance?”

Flex laughs.

“No no sir, nothing that big. Actually…I’m a professional wrestler.”

The old man stares for a minute.

“Really? Hmm, are you new to the business? I don’t believe I’ve seen you before.”

Flex laughs a bit.

“I work for a company called XDF. We come on ESPN all the time.”

The old man thinks.

“Hmm, XDF? Oh, I’ve heard of that company. My granddaughter loves that fed. Just the other day she was telling me about some wrestler. I think his name was Stretch Jones, or something like that. She said he just lost the world title. Would you happen to know him?”

Flex laughs.

“Why, yes I do.”

An announcement is made. Flight 45 is ready to board. The old man stands up.

“Well son, that’s my flight. But hey, I just want to say, I hope you make it big someday son. Just keep working and refining your craft. You a certain look about, you just look like a world champion. So, keep your head up.”

The man turns to leave, but Flex calls him back. Flex reaches in his carry on and pulls out two sun glass cases.

“Ha, can’t let a true wrestling fan leave without a memorabilia right? There’s one for you and your granddaughter.”

The man looks at them and smiles.

“Thank very much.”

The flight is announced again.

“I better get going. Enjoy your flight ‘champ’.”

“You too sir.”

The man walks toward his flight. He takes out one of the cases. He sees the letters J O H N S O N on the case.

“Johnson! Was that the man my granddaughter spoke about?”

He turned around, but Flex was no longer there. The man turns back around to boards his flight.

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Thoughts on the Mind
Characters used: Flex Johnson
Characters mentioned: Mickey Showery, JaMarcus Allen, Ms. Winters

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Bldg10

Fade in as we see the steps of a pretty decent apartment building. It appears we are in Harlem at the moment. The camera zooms in on a paper that is sitting on the steps. The date was from a few days ago, meaning the video was pre-recorded.

A few moments later comes and sits on the steps. He’s got on a shades, black beater, and jeans. He then faces the camera.

“Yo, what’s good. It’s ya’ boy Flex Johnson. We are here, at one of Harlem’s finest apartment complexes. I actually just got finished visiting a friend here. Man, we were talking, and I just had to do a small promo. So, here we are.

“By the time this is released, I’ll already be in Minnesota. But, I feel I need to say some of these things ya know. So, let a vato vent aite, haha.”

Flex laughs a bit, then sighs.

“This wrestling business is NOT as easy as it looks. When you’re a young kid, you see the stars on the TV. You see them surrounded by fans and media, giving interviews, traveling around the world. And, as a young kid you say to yourself, ‘I wish that was my life.’

“However, wrestling isn’t just a hobby, it’s a career. So, what’s your next step? Well, you find a wrestling school. Ha, and that’s a great task in it’s self. Because, a lot of schools just want your money. They don’t care if you ever become successful. Then, there are other factors, such as, what will you do if you don’t succeed at wrestling? Well, then you need a college degree, or at least a trade skill. My whole point is, just getting into wrestling is a great feat.

“Once your in a credible school, there are other complications. Although some people have the heart, their bodies maybe not be able to take the sport. Sometimes trainers have little confidence in you, and won’t train you to reach your full potential. Sometimes crisis’s come, which may cause you to suspend your training.

“Most incoming students fissile out, for one reason or another. But, those who are good enough graduate. Oh, but your not a star yet. Really, in the big picture, you haven’t made much progress on your journey.

“Next you work the indys. Or maybe you were good enough to make it to the big time. Doesn’t matter. You are starting at the bottom of the barrel. And, even if your good, it doesn’t mean your going to move up the ladder. Things happen. Maybe you rub some people the wrong way. Maybe someone doesn’t want to give up 15 minutes of fame. Or maybe politics are involved.”

Flex shakes his head.
“Nothing, and I mean nothing will prepare you for the politics of professional wrestling.

“So, I guess it’s time to address this. I’ve held my tongue long enough. For whatever reason, I haven’t had the best track record with owners of the company. We all know that I knocked my last one out. My last boss was so horrid, that he almost made me quit this crazy business that I love.

“But, I found another home in XDF. And after a while, what happens? Hmm, the boss, Ms. Winters, creates a specialized match for my opponent. Power is corrupting I tell ya’.

“But you ya’ know, it’s wild. I’ve done nothing but be a stand up company guy here. So I’m going to send a direct message to you Ms. Winters. This whole situation is shows a sign of total disrespect. It’s no secret that our roster he is small. Another stunt like this, and I may resign. Your not the only boss I have. And I KNOW that you can’t afford to lose me.”

Flex pulls out a water bottle and takes a sip.

“Now, back on subject. It takes a lot of work and luck to be a star. Ha, oh, but your struggles are not over once you become star. They are just beginning. There is a lot of jealousy in this business.

“When I was first going after the title, I faced a man by the name of JaMarcus Allen. He was a great talent, but was not without flaws. He was headstrong with ‘Gold Lust.’ We had a great match, where I came out on top.

“And not to be out done, he challenged again. This time however, he was furious. Furious at me for defeating him. Furious at the gold slipping through his fingers. Furious at himself for not going to the limits.

“So then he tried to tear down my character, but was unsuccessful. He was jealous. He claimed it was his time to shine, but it was not. Now he has returned, believing this is his chance.

“JaMarcus, I can’t not tell the future. This time, it may be your time to be in the spotlight. But, I’ll give you some advice. Honestly, I don’t think your mentally ready to be the champion. I once told you that it was lonely at the top. When you are champion, the company is thrust upon your shoulders. If something happens, you are looked upon. And let’s not forget the fact that everyone, I repeat, EVERYONE is out for your blood. Are you prepared to handle that load JaMarcus?”

Flex takes another sip of water.

“To get back on track, just like the nebulas, each star will shine for an allotted time. A true wrestler knows when it is time to let someone else shine for awhile.

“Mickey Showery, I was at the top for a good while. And for now, it is your turn to be at the top. But just remember, a star can burn out at anytime, and a star can relight at anytime. This match is not in your favor, but I’m sure you know that. Mick, this is going to be a great test. Will you be able to stand firm?”

Flex stands up.

“I’ll see you two Sunday. I' Flexión Johnson de m. Como él o no, I posee a esta compañía. Para el honor, para la gloria, para el orgullo, para el oro, para mi familia, VIVIR y MORIR, favorable lucha!”

The camera fades out.

END.
Back to top Go down
MickeyShowery
Veteran
Veteran
MickeyShowery

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 pm

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Micelis-italian-restaurant

"Out and About" - RP 1 vs. Johnson & Allen
used: Lauren Winters, various characters
mentioned: Flex Johnson, JaMarcus Allen

- Transmission opens on a small Italian Restaurant somewhere in the backyard of Boston. The Camera pans along the wall over the old black and white photos and autographs, pictures of Italy and, of course, The Pope. Panning along the wall it slowly comes to a full table with appears to be at the corner of the restaurant. Seated at the table are Mickey Showery, his body guard, Tony "Bag-a-donuts" Manzo, and a couple other unknown faces. -

- They are all seated around the table laughing and talking, they don't appear to have begun eating yet just merely sitting with their drinks talking to each other. Mickey, with a grin ear to ear, seems to be mid-story very animated in his motions as he talks. -

mickeySHOWERY: "So I got this guy in a head lock.." (mickey snaps his finger pointing to one of the people at the table) "Freddie McManus, you remember him? Big ugly sun of a bitch." (mocking the headlock under his arm) "And I'm, cracking him. 1 2 3 4. But this big son of a bitch won't drop. Then .. he stands up."

- The table laughs together as Mickey reaches for a Gin and Tonic he is drinking taking a sip of it. "Then what happened?" one of the people seated at the table asks. Mickey smiles slapping his hand onto the shoulder to Tony Manzo. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Well Donuts was with me. He came in and slammed that big bear paw right into the bread basket of Freddie. They had all those folding chairs in rows, right, Freddie dumped me like a bag of shit onto them then him and Donuts tussled for a few minutes."

tonyMANZO: "I'll tell you, you Irish and your Funerals. Most fucked up wake I've ever been too."

- Mickey reaches down taking his glass raising it, "To Tom Flannigan.." he says as the glasses rise to meet his. ".. may his bones rest and his spirit liven." The group all clinks their glasses together. -

- A few moments later Lauren Winters walks into the frame approaching the table. Mickey and the men rise to meet her. She looks to Mickey and smiles. Mickey leans in giving her a small kiss. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Hey ya babe, You find the place alright?"

laurenWINTERS: "Yeah, I was a little bogged down with work sorry I am late." (turns to everyone) "I hope I wasn't holding everyone up."

- Mickey smiles, "A busy women she is" he says addressing the group. Mickey smiles back to her placing a hand to the small of her back pointing around the table introducing everyone. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Lauren, this is Donuts .. you know him .. and his girlfriend Giovanna."

giovannaGUCCI: "Gia, nice to meet you Lauren"

mickeySHOWERY: "And that is Shane McGreevy and his wife Angela. Patrick O'Tool. And the short guy on the end is Danny McBride."

laurenWINTERS: "Nice to meet all of you."

- Mickey reaches over to another table pulling a chair over for Lauren to sit next to him then sits himself. A waitress comes over and takes Lauren's drink order as the short guy seated across from Mickey, Danny McBride, begins to speak. -

dannyMcBRIDE: "Hey, yous guys remember Anthony Keenan's Bachelor party?"

mickeySHOWERY: "Wah-ho! I don't know if that's a story we should be telling with ladies present. I mean, Shane's here with his wife."

shaneMcGREEVY: "No its alright."

angelaMcGREEVY: "Yeah, we talked about all that before, we wasn't even together then so no big deal."

mickeySHOWERY: "Well I don't .."

laurenWINTERS: (interrupting) "I'd like to hear the story."

- Mickey looks at Lauren then back to Danny with a shrug extending his hand to him to continue the story. Mickey takes his drink leaning back into the chair putting and arm over Laurens shoulder as she rests against him. -

dannyMcBRIDE: (looking to Lauren) "Well, you're boyfriend didn't do nothing wrong .. he was wicked retarded drunk, but didn't do nothing wrong"

- Lauren looks up to Mickey with a raised eyebrow and half-smile. Mickey can't help but shrug a second time taking a drink of his cocktail. -

dannyMcBRIDE: "Anyways, so its Anthony Keenan's Bachelor party and we're all fucked right? Drinking all day at the Sox game then we rented this hotel room and was drinkin more in there. Benji Caldorane says he's gonna dial up a stripper right, so he does and she shows up."

- Danny shuffles in his seat as he continues mimicking a dance as he talks. "So she's at the joint dancing around doing her thing .. and its all well and good, you know?" he says the returning to a stationary position. -

dannyMcBRIDE: "So the dance is over and now she is gonna go into one of the bedrooms and take .. uh callers .. you know?"

tonyMANZO: "Oh, so she was a hooker?"

- Gia Gucci slams Manzo on his belly giving him a look. "Wha?" he says back to her. -

dannyMcBRIDE: "Yeah, she's a hooker. So she goes in the room and her body guard tells us 50 bucks for a Blow-job and to form a line by the door. So now, I'm fuckin' drunk .. just got my pay-check from down by the docks why not enjoy myself, right? I make a be line for Bedroom door but Jimmy Fanda skips in front of me."

shaneMcGREEVY: "Remember Old Man Keenan and all his American Legion buddies?"

dannyMcBRIDE: (laughs then mocks an old grouchy voice) "You guys are NUTS. They're gonna bring the god damn VICE in here .. fuckin Staties are gonna arrest us all!" (returns to his normal voice) "So that son of a bitch cut in front of me, and I was wicked Pissed!"

shaneMcGREEVY: "Yeah, I was right behind you. You wouldn't stop bitching the whole time."

angelaMcGREEVY: "WAIT WHAT?! You were gonna put your blowjob from some whore?"

shaneMcGREEVY: (tripping over his words) "Oh .. I uh .. didn't I tell you that?"

angelaMcGREEVY: "Shane's a scumbag, I'd expect something like that outta him.."

- The McGreevy's go back and forth a bit more as Mickey leans down to Lauren's ear whispering, "Its important to remember in this story that I was a spectator." Danny continues. -

dannyMcBRIDE: "Anyways, it didn't matter cause no-one got into the room anyway. Like 10 or 15 minutes later the Stripper comes walking out all haggered up walking side ways going "THE SHOWS OVER!"

tonyMANZO: "What'd the guy beat her up?"

dannyMcBRIDE: "You could say that..." (hopes up his two pointer finger pulling them apart) "Jimmy was hung like a mule.."

- Danny and Patrick start to laugh as Mickey puts a hand over his eyes crouching down some in the chair. Manzo smiles saying "Must be part Italian" as he is met with another slap on the belly from Gia. -

dannyMcBRIDE: "So now EVERYONE is pissed off. We grab Mickey and wake him up. The Body Gaurd grabs the stripper and gets her outta there. And we all take one of those big 6 foot Sandwiches and chase them out the door. The two of them hop into this old Dodge Neon and we take the sandwich and smash it against the windshield."

mickeySHOWERY: "Let the record show that I was asleep for all of this and wanted a piece of that sandwich."

laurenWINTERS: "So what else happened?"

dannyMcBRIDE: "Nothing really, they pealed out of the parking-lot."

patrickO'TOOL: "We did wait for Jimmy to pass out then duct taped him to the hood of that police car."

- "Yeah we did, I forgot about that" Danny says with a laugh clinking glasses with Patrick. Gia Gucci reaches down picking up her purse and removes a pack of cigarettes. -

giovannaGUCCI: "Well after such an enlightening story .. I need a cigarette, would you ladies like to step outside with me?"

- Lauren and Angela nod. They stand from their seats and the three women exit the scene. Mickey leans forward onto the table taking another drink finishing it and signaling for another. -

shaneMcGREEVY: "Well looks like I'm not getting laid tonight... thanks Danny."

tonyMANZO: "I thought it was a pretty good story. How do you think you're girl took it Mick?"

mickeySHOWERY: "Well, first and foremost, Mickey Showery doesn't pay for sex."

dannyMcBRIDE: "Hey, we ain't all big celebrities Mickey. Some of us regular guys gotta hit the phone books sometimes."

patrickO'TOOL: "Only when they are ugly like you."

dannyMcBRIDE: "Wanna step outside? I'll make you uglier than me."

tonyMANZO: "I'm not sure who that is insulting."

- Mickey puts his hands out "Alright alright, calm down fellas" he says as the waitress brings him another drink. "Man, the ladies better get back soon so we can order .. I'm wasting away here" Manzo says as the table looks at him. -

shaneMcGREEVY: ".. so Mickey, this chick Lauren seems like a good catch."

mickeySHOWERY: "Oh yeah, she's perfect .. but you know, she seems too perfect sometimes."

tonyMANZO: "Whad'ya mean? I've met her a couple times, she seems like she digs you."

mickeySHOWERY: "Yeah, but like .." (he pauses) "I don't know, sometimes things seem like they are too good to be true."

tonyMANZO: "I know what you mean, like last week, I come home and Gia made me Gnocci right? I love Gnocci but she never makes it, so why did she make it tonight I'm thinking. Then I remember, her mother had these Chinese plates, or some shit, and I broke them doing the dishes on accident. So then I realize, these Gnocci's are poisoned, she is pissed about the plates and she is gonna assassinate me right there in my own kitchen."

- Again everyone at the table give Manzo a blank stare again. -

shaneMcGREEVY: "So what did you do?"

tonyMANZO: "Oh no, I ate them .. they were delicious. But I ate them real slow and watched her expression."

mickeySHOWERY: "You know Donuts, I love you, but you may be the Stupidest God Damn Ginny in all of Southie."

- The ladies make their way back to the table and sit down. -

shaneMcGREEVY: (to Angela) "Honey, you don't know how to make Gnucci do you?"

giovannaGUCCI: "Oh you like Gnucci? I'll make a big batch for you."

- Over Gia's shoulder we see Manzo shaking his head and waving his hands slowly making the 'no go' motion as the Transmission slowly fades. -
Back to top Go down
MickeyShowery
Veteran
Veteran
MickeyShowery

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 pm

( I didn't get around to talking much about the match in this RP, I was getting close to the page limit and didn't want to go over. The Following RP will be more match specific. )
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:58 pm

I kinda rushed this, as I wanted something up today, so some things in here may be irrevelent and such

To be at the top of the game, you have to have the mentality to have what it takes to have everyone looking down at you like an injured antelope

The scene comes to a dimly lit gym, darkness consumes the bleachers as a few lights shine onto the punching bags and the ring

You become the number one prey of all the hungry eyes surrounding you

The punching bag Allen was practicing on swung a few times as the chains made a little clinging noise as they tapped each other lightly

All it takes is a second, a minute, a blink of the eye, before it all disappears before you, but, when you finally do fall down and lose that spot as being the prey, and become a predator

Allen’s full body is shown, sporting black and white boxing shorts, still punching the bag, harder each time. He finally stops and takes a seat on a steel blue chair, picking p the water bottle right beside it, a figure appears behind Allen, wearing a nice light blue overcoat and a light yellow collard shirt, with light blue pants and yellow shoes, it was Barry, he grabbed a seat and sat next to Allen as Allen stared away into the bleachers, recalling all of the cheers and hollers from the match he had at Revenge

“Twice in a row, Barry, twice in a row, Revenge was nothing, he didn’t even beat me, it was a goddamn tie… he got to keep that belt that I rightfully won”

“That’s true, Allen, but just think brotha, you got a month off to relax, to get your mind off of it for awhile, and now you are back, you are calm, we have a total new approach to all of this man!”

“No, I have a total new approach to this, all my life I’ve been told to do something great with my talents, at Mayhem I’ll walk into that match as the underdog, hell I have always been told that I’ll lose, that people don’t have faith, but look at me now, I’m in the third main event of the XDF pay-per-views, and I plan on walking out of this one with not a los or a tie, but with the XDF Championship.”

Allen gets back up and takes a few more punches at the bag before stopping for a moment, turning to his friend

“I want this Barry, and I want it more than either of them two, I am destined to become one of the greatest wrestlers in this business, and I am destined to become the XDF Champion, but this challenge, its gonna be a hell of a fight, I got Flex and Showery, I know Flex like the back of my hand, I know his style, no problem, but Mick… well, I don’t know.”

*As Allen punched the bag Barry got up from his seat, he walked over to Allen and grabbed his fist as he went to punch*

“ Just because you want something more than everyone else, doesn’t mean anything, you being in past title matches, doesn’t mean anything, you and Flex in the past couple of matches, though historic, doesn’t mean anything. Nothing in the past matters anything, Mick is the real threat that you got to fight, hes a hell of a fighter and you know him and Flex are tight, the way I see it is they both gonna team up against you… you just have to be two steps ahead.”

Barry headed toward the exit door as Allen punched the bags in a combination before breathing heavily, he took the blue boxing gloves off and took the white towel laid neatly on the back of his chair as he left the gym

:-:Scene Two:-:

The scene comes to a limousine waiting outside a Marriot hotel, Allen, wearing a business suit, walks out of the hotel lobby and toward the limo, the sun shone on the tops of the many buildings as the electronic hotel sign read the temperature and time, the limo driver opened the door as JaMarcus fixed his suit, two other men are in the limo already as he slides into the seat and the door closes, the men are Barry and John Denni, a wrestling trainer

John Denni: “How you doing Allen?”

JaMarcus Allen: “Pretty good stretch, how ‘bout yourself?”

John Denni: “Pretty good, a little birdie told me you had a match at Mayhem, a triple threat with Flex Johnson and Mickey Showery no less.”

JaMarcus Allen: “That’s right, and this time around there ain’t no one walking out of that match with the XDF Title but me.”

John Denni: “That’s the kind of mentality that you need to win the match, I like that in all of my students… I’ve studied you, and I think you could be the next big thing in all of wrestling, you just need an opportunity.”

*Barry butted into the conversation, pointing right at Allen as though he had done something wrong*

Barry: “And not just any opportunity, you need to do something big to get real recognition, Slamfest was the first step toward starting your dynasty and make your mark in wrestling, you know that I got your back since day one, nothing has changed, but this is the biggest match in XDF history, its going down and you are far… real far from ready, that’s why I talked John into coming up here.”

JaMarcus Allen: “Thanks for the offer but I think that I can take care of th--”

Barry: “There ain’t no way talking your way outta this, this was some expensive shit getting’ him up here so for the next 3 days it will be nothing but wrestling, training, working out, so you better of brought your gym clothes.”

Allen smiled as the limo stopped at a civic center of some sort, the three men entered as Barry took out three tickets from his inside coat pocket as a security guard let them in, as they came into the main area fans were gathered around as dim lights spotlighted a ring, the casting made the ring canvas a light yellow as two men participated in MMA fighting

Announcer: “Here is your winner, Mike D’Angelo!”

A man wearing dark red shorts raised his hands in the air as the crowd cheered, John ushered Allen and Barry to the top of the bleachers, nicer seats had been placed here as they sat at the very top, overlooking hundreds and the ring below

John Denni: “Here is where some of the finest MMA fighters in the country come, it looks more like a underground fighting thing but its all good, I brought you here to how you what it takes to be a real champion... study the matches, everything, these guys are ten times tougher than any wrestler I have seen!”

Allen only heard parts of what he was saying as fans were cheering and hollering, creating a echo that made it twice as loud, he just shook his head and watched as the two different men circled around each other, before one began to throw punches as the other lunged back, as the first man positioned himself defensibly the other made a fake punch movement which caused the other one to higher his hands, exposing part of his stomach, as he did so the other took advantage and punched him, knocking the wind out of him as the advancer charged onto him with punch after punch

John Denni: “See, these two know each other, they know each others moves, what the other is thinking, they are both two steps ahead of each other, but neither really have a clear advantage, its more of like a stalled boxing match until, after one tiny mistake, the other takes advantage”

Allen began to think of his previous fights with Flex, what John was saying as true as the sky was blue, he studied the two men as they went back and forth for ten solid minutes before one of them finally won the fight. Allen studied the other fights and how the opponents laid out their moves, their foot work, finally it was over and everyone started to leave, as John and Barry headed back to the limo, Allen stopped and started walking away on the sidewalk

John Denni” Allen, where you going?”

JaMarcus Allen: “I’ll be back, I’ll catch ya’ll later.”

The two shrugged and got into the limo as Allen continued down the sidewalk, thinking

“ Everyday, you have to make decisions, each one influences the way you go about your day, though you may not know it. Small decisions can lead to great success, and big decisions and leave you with a lot of ifs ands and buts, as you wonder what would of happened if you did the opposite of what you did. Life plays tricks on you, you never know what can happen in the course of a second, you could die five minutes from now, an hour from now, a week from now, a month from now, anything is possible but you are the one that leads your destiny, there are many paths to follow, and many ways to go about them, but what you do when you travel the long road of life, will lead you to great riches, and happiness, or in the world all alone

The wrestling world is just like that, though its not going to die in five minutes or in a year, but there are paths that you can follow with each one leading to an unknown destination, with every opponent you face, you face an unknown challenge every time, Mickey Showery is that unknown challenge, he’s the one that is the real threat in the match, Flex, he prides himself on everything from the past. But, it doesn’t matter what happened, because I know what his moves are, I know everything that he thinks about doing in that ring, fighting the man for the fourth time in my career has made me stronger, its made me better, its made me a fighter.

It reminds me a lot of the mixed martial arts, opponents are always focused, they always try to outsmart the other, they always know what the other one is thinking. In the ring, it’s the same way, it all comes down to nothing but focus, and if you ever lose it, even for just a tiny split of a second, it can leave you on the mat with your opponent pinning u for a win in front of thousands live and millions watching at home.

Its always embarrassing to lose after you make great promises, but it always makes you a litle bit better each time, the bitter ttse in your mouth may be there for a few days, but you don’t ever dwell on that, if you do, it eats you alive.

On Sunday, I face two of the greatest wrestlers in the ring, three people, one belt, one match, it all comes down to who wants it more, that someone is me, I’m ready for this, this is the day that I start the greatest saga in XDF history, if I pin Flex, that will show the world that JaMarcus Allen is for real this time, and if I pin the XDF Champion himself, then that proves that I am the best in the XDF, the best in the company, 4 days, it’ll be all mine.”

Allen looks around him to see corner stores, looking back he can’t see the small arena anymore, he just smiles to himself and turns back around as the scene fades
Back to top Go down
MickeyShowery
Veteran
Veteran
MickeyShowery

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:51 pm

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Boston-from-hotel-morning

"A New Day" - RP 2 vs. Johnson & Allen
used: Lauren Winters
mentioned: Flex Johnson, JaMarcus Allen

- Its early morning over Boston. The dawn sun peaks through the overcast clouds shining down onto the city and into the apartment window of Mickey Showery. We are inside Mickey's apartment and as the camera pans around the place is looking to be more tidy than usual. We slowly come to rest on Mickey Showery, seated at the end of his bed, looking out the window as the sun looks back at him. -

- Mickey continues looking on for a moment apparently deep in thought before reaching over to the nightstand taking a pack of cigarettes off it. Mickey takes a cigarette from the pack popping it into his mouth and lighting it. Taking a deep pull of the cigarette he exhales it into a thin stream across the room letting out a sigh. -

- "Another day in paradise" he says to himself as a small feminine hand reaches up behind him touching his shoulder and tracing down the middle of his back. Mickey turns, the camera titling with his gaze to reveal Lauren Winters laying in the bed behind him covered by the blanket. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Good morning beautiful."

- Lauren smiles to him briefly as she sits up keeping herself covered with the blanket. She squints some in the dull light bringing a hand up to her for head. -

laurenWINTERS: "Uh .. I feel like death. What was I drinking last night?"

- Mickey turns back to the window taking another drag of the cigarette. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Rohypnol."

laurenWINTERS: "Huh?"

mickeySHOWERY: "Roofies, the Date Rape drug. Personally I thought they would have worked faster. The guy at the Bus Station I bought them from is gonna get a stern talking to.."

- Mickey turns back to her with a smile and wink, obviously kidding around. Mickey looks back out the window again taking another drag. Lauren looks to him with a smirk and a playful punch in the arm. He scoots up closer behind him wrapping her arms around his waste resting her chin over his shoulder. -

laurenWINTERS: "You know Michael Collin Showery, you're a real son of a bitch sometimes."

mickeySHOWERY: "You know, my mother used to say the exact same thing to me. I think its funny that she never saw the irony in that statement."

- Mickey tilts his head against hers cupping his palm over her hand. -

mickeySHOWERY: "So did you have a good time last night?"

laurenWINTERS: "Well .. up until this morning and this headache .. yeah I thought it was great."

mickeySHOWERY: (laughs) "Yeah, it happens. I hope you didn't get to offended by Danny .. he's a little off color sometimes. He's just a workin' stiff down the the docks, when he isn't living out of his car he is doing a couple weeks in the can."

laurenWINTERS: "No, I liked him .. he spoke his mind, wasn't afraid to be who he was. Shane and Tony, with their suits and manners kind of seemed like they were polishing themselves to hide something."

- Mickey nods in agreement taking another drag of the cigarette still seeming focused on day dreaming out the window. Lauren notices he is kind of distant. -

laurenWINTERS: "Mickey, you're kinda spaced. Whats the matter? Normally after I .. uh .. sleep over, you're pretty chipper."

- Mickey shakes out of it looking back to her. He gives her a smile and the two slide back up the bed leaning back against the headboard. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Oh, its nothing .. just thinking about the Pay-Per View that's all."

laurenWINTERS: "You're not one to really worry about this sort of thing."

mickeySHOWERY: "Well, let not say I am worried exactly .. just thinking about it. When you're a Challenger .. when the Belt is your goal, you can win some lose some and it doesn't really matter, you know? There is always tomorrow."

- Mickey takes another drag of the cigarette. -

mickeySHOWERY: "When you're the Champion you don't just have to get lucky once, you have to be lucky every time .. you're always on defense."

laurenWINTERS: "So 'Mr. Luck of the Irish' thinks his luck is running out?"

mickeySHOWERY: "I don't really know .. I hope not. Its just that Allen is a strong competitor, probably one of the better in this federation. And then there is Flex, he's got a lot to prove after out last match.."

- Mickey looks to her. -

mickeySHOWERY: "And some say .. given the rules that match .. Mickey Showery has more."

- Lauren looks Mickey over biting her lower lips as she playfully walks her fingers down his chest. -

laurenWINTERS: "Well Champ, I wouldn't worry about luck. You have the talent, and you can always get lucky with me."

mickeySHOWERY: "I always thought 'headaches' were supposed to cause the opposite reaction in women?"

- Lauren gives Mickey a shrug and an innocent smile. -

mickeySHOWERY: "It's still early, how about you get some more sleep. I think I am gonna head down the gym and get some work-out time in."

laurenWINTERS: "Alright babe, if that's what you want."

- Mickey looks her over again, "I don't know if that's what I want .. but it's probably what I need" he says with a smile, "I'll be back later." The Scene fades. -

- Scene opens back up a few moments later inside a run-down gym somewhere in Southie. We see Mickey Showery walk into the frame taking a seat on a bench. Mickey is seated in a pair of tan sweatpants and white tee-shirt with a towel draped over his shoulders. He takes a drink of water and begins to speak. -

mickeySHOWERY: "So here we are, Pay-per-view to pay-per-view. The title another mark in the title reign of Mickey Showery. Is Mickey Showery destined to hold the belt for one month? Or is it just the start of a historic campaign and partnership with my title? I guess we will have to see."

"JaMarcus Allen, I think this will be our second match in this promotion .. if I am forgetting one please forgive me the years in the ring have made me a little punchy. I like you Mr. Allen, I look at you and I see Championship material. I see a guy who could wear my belt proudly and give it the respect it deserves.."

- Mickey takes another drink of the bottle of water. -

"However, I don't believe your time has yet come. Not only are you trying to dethrone me, but you are trying to rob Flex of something he once had and dearly craves once again. I do envey you Mr. Allen, so new to this promotion with such great opportunity but people like Flex and myself are used to this kind of attention .. try not to melt in the lime light before you make it to the ring."

- Mickey reaches down to his gym bag taking out a pack of cigarettes popping one into his mouth and lighting it. -

"And Mr. Flex Johnson. We are developing quite a good series of matches together. I'm glad, it can wash the mediocre taste out of my mouth after all of those matches with Cutler. Flex, I can see our matches going down in history, right up there with Ali/Frazier, Zale/Graziano, and Ward/Gatti .. god rest his soul."

"Sadly though, Mr. Johnson, you will not be met with as much success as some of those legends. After the loss of your belt at my hand you are going to have a lot to prove coming back into this match. This is your one and only rematch Flex before you fall back to the bottom of the rankings and have to start fresh. You'll give me a good fight .. but will the fans be behind you like other matches? Do they really want to see Flex Johnson regain his title against Mickey Showery?

- Mickey raises an eyebrow taking another drag of his cigarette letting that question float around for a couple moments. -

"You see boys, they two of you are quite different from Mickey Showery. You wear your fine pressed suits, travel in big airplanes to visit personal trainers and coach. Mickey Showery has the cloths on his back .. and hell .. he doesn't even have a drivers license."

"You boys, although incredibly talented, will never be the sort of champion Mickey Showery is. You boys are unattainable .. you wrestle, you train, you sleep. Mickey Showery is a man of the people. Mickey Showery meets the fans, he parties with the fans, he sleeps with the... "

- Mickey catches himself and pauses for a moment. -

"He's a man of the people."

"Fans get home from the Factories of Detroit, the Coal Mines of West Virginia, the Docks of Boston, and the Forests of Oregon. They sit on the couch, turn on their TV and see a peice of themselves on that screen. The screens may be big or small screen, seen through store front windows and sometimes through prison bars. They look at these screens and say "There's Mickey Showery, he's like me." It gives them hope, gentlemen, the hope that even a average Joe like themselves can aspire to hold the finest belt and the greatest prestige in all the world."

"And that-- Mr. Johnson -- Mr. Allen -- is something they will never see .. in you."

- The scene slowly fades to black as Mickey takes another puff of his cigarette. -
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:16 am

Thinking about the previous couple of days with his trainer, Allen began to think heavily on the match that was coming up in a matter of 48 hours. This match wasn’t like any other, as Allen had the lest experience of the three men in the match, and the most to prove as well. He began to think of his ast accomplishments, all of the awards he had won from basketball and baseball, before he became interested in wrestling and spent time in an independent federation for a short while before being signed by the XDF. This was a match that would be remembered for a long time.

Allen sat at the end of his hotel room bed, wearing a white shirt and boxers, staring at the black television screen and the dresser on the other side of the room, the clock on the night stand said that it was 4:02AM, it was pretty early all right, as he got up and looked at his old navy blue gym bag, it was going to be a rigorous day as his cell phone rang, he picked it up, with John Denni on the other end.

“ Allen, glad to see that you are up, right on time”

“You know it, this match is too big not to give it my all”

“Good to hear that, I’ll see you at 5AM sharp”

Allen hit the red end call button as he grabbed the gym clothes from the bag, laying them on the end of the bed beofr laying back down for a moment

“ This is no time to not bring you’re a game, this is what you have worked your ass off for, and if you think about choking now then you are setting yourself up to be nothing more than a great big loser, just like Uncle Reed, you know where that leads up to… you have been told, no, its not yours for a long time, and at Mayhem, you prove to the world that they are all wrong, that yes, it is time for the Allen Era of XDF, you got to show them all what a real champion looks like holding that title.”

Allen snapped out of his thoughts as a knock on the door was heard, Allen quickly got up and answered the door, it was John

“You’re not ready.”

“Well, yeah man, its only 4:15”

“A champion is always ready Allen, I’ll be waiting in the car”

Allen closed the door and put the gym clothes on and ran to the lobby, catching John as he was at the door

“Good timing Allen”

The two men got into a BMW, pulling out of the hotel parking lot the two were silent, before Allen began to talk

“You know I thought that for…”

“Quiet, I don’t want you to lose focus on your task ahead”

“What am I, a Jedi now?”

They pulled up to a small gym, vines were growing on the sides as the sign above the entrance door read “Samuel Street Gym” the two got out and went into the gym where a man in a one-piece wrestling attire greeted them

“You must be Allen”

“Yeah”

“Alright, lets get started”

The gym had a wrestling ring with bleachers on all four sides, the man hopped into the ring as Allen followed

“ So Allen, you have a match tomorrow, and you need to be in top physical shape if you even want to think about winning, so today you will be doing all sorts of exercises, starting with jumping jacks, give me five sets of twenty-five

After Allen completed them he was told to do push-ups, then sit-ups, then chin-ups, soon he was sweating heavily as he was doing more push-ups, the man yelled at him as he barely did the last few

“Do you want this or not? You’re just going to quit after all of this, are you? You don’t ven have what it takes to wrestle with a little midget man! If you call those sad excuses for push-ups an attempt then you are mistaken! You have to work through the pain!”

Hi arms were beginning to feel heavy but he managed to do them. Then just laid on the mat as the man sat on the turnbuckle

“I have wrestled and have boxed and have done martial arts Allen, I knew what I had to do to become the champion, that’s why I won every major championship in every promotion I was in, I heard you went to n MMA show a few days back, that’s good, those guys can teach you a lot, but its all on you to make the next move.”

Allen shook his head as the sweat was beginning to stain into the mat as he got up he looked around, imagining all of the fans, and almost as though he knew what he was thinking, the trainer began to smile

“In every sport, whether it be football, baseball, or even wrestling, fans are always counting one out, its because the other has either proven themselves or is ell known in the sport, at Slamfest, you were counted out, because you are not very known in the wrestling world, at Revenge you were counted out, and the same thing is going to happen for a long time, becoming a threat is a long road, and dealing with the threats is a tough feat, and you gotta think really hard about what you are doing, because the other guy has a lot more experience and can have countless ways to counter out of anything, remember, if you lose focus, concentration, and aren’t aware of your surroundings, the others will have no problem taking you out, it’s a dog eat dog world.”

What he was saying was true, Allen got up off the mat and did some other exercises before he left, sweat was covering the whole shirt he was wearing

“Good training Allen, good training, I’m cofident that you are ready for the match tomorrow, you need to rest for awhile”

“Nah man, I didn’t get up at 4 in the morning for just a little training, take me to the arena”

John looked puzzled for a moment, but broke into a small smile

“Are you sure? I mean that was some training, you really gave it all you had and that’s all I ever ask, I think you’re prepared, but if that’s what you want

“Well, it is what I want, so lets go”

The BMW drove to the Target Center as Allen hopped out of the car, John pulled away, the front door to the arena was open which lead to a lobby, a receptionist at the front desk welcomed Allen as he walked toward the doors that lead to sections of seats. As he walked letters were painted at the foot of each seat, ohe reached the letter G and sat down on the first chair, watching as the ring crew assembled the ring. Some were working on the titron on at the entrance. Looking around JaMarcus pictured the fans that would fill each seat, watching the action, they had no idea what it was like to hear 50,000 people cheering for you, screaming your name, holding up posters rooting for you. Allen had been that fan long ago when his father started taking him to shows, he smiled, remembering all that his father had told him about wrestling and the whole business of it, too bad he wasn’t around to see what Allen had done with his life now, all inspired by one man.

"In the locker room, in any sport, the champions are always respected by their peers, they have shown time and time again that they can defy any odds, and overcome any obstacle that has been set before them. All others look to them as the ones that can guide them to greatness, whether that be the Super Bowl, the World Series, the NHL Stanly Cup, the NBA Finals, all of them have trained and practiced many many times during weeks before their game."

"Then there are the veterans, they are almost like champions, but they have been in the sport enough to know whats what, they guide the new rookies, they take them under their wing and show them the ropes of what they’re doing. Veterans are also the leaders in the locker room, they are the voice of the whole team, they are the ones that lead the entire locker room, the entire show. Veterans are the ones that are always over looked. Because the champion is the one that takes all the glory, while he takes a backseat. They are like mentors, but once that rookie gets the first taste of success, they turn their backs on them."

"Though, I have been a champion, I had to rely on others to get where I am today, I had to get help from those who were at the pinnacle of the sport. Though I am young, I haven’t turned my back on those who have helped me, I have never not looked a champion in the eye, I have never not given respect to those who have been in the sort longer than I."

"But, tomorrow three men will walk into that ring, all have their own style of dealing the other two, I’m not the one that many expect to win, but that is what drives to be train harder and be stronger than my opponents, which I have been doing for the last couple of weeks. Mickey, you may be the XDF Champion, you have done what I couldn’t do twice, you beat Flex Johnson for the XDF Championship, but that was in your style, you had a boxing match while I went head on in a traditional smash mouth singles match. This time you don’t have the element of advantage in this match, it’ll be nothing but you, me, Flex and the wrestling ring, this will define what kind of champion you are, if you can retain that belt, then I have much respect for you, and believe it or not, I have had respect for you ever since the last time we met, and, although we haven’t faced each other but once, this time, we’ll see how it all goes down."

“And Flex, don’t be thinking I forgot about you, homie, because I haven’t. We already met three times, though I beat you in a tag team match, it doesn’t mean anything, what does matter is what goes down right here, right now, you had me good at Slamfest, you brought out the best in me which is good, because ever since then I have walked into all my matches as a caged up beast just sitting there, waiting for its next meal. We met once again at Revenge, or did you? No, you didn’t, you see you can call that a win if you want to, but the fact is that it was a tie, and you got to keep the belt, but, whatever."

“You have said that you are the foundation of this federation? This federation has its own foundation built by every person from the little janitor man to Lauren Winters, I think you got yourself a little carried away with that one… but there is something that is bothering you Flex, the fact that I say that is is my time to shine, you can target that on me but that is a known fact, perhaps you are scared that new rookies like myself will take that power, that spotlight, that cream of the crop feeling from people like you, because you said yourself that you are a veteran, but when people start to turn their attention away from you it eats you alive like a deadly virus. This is a Allen versus Flex 3 with a new friend with us, and this time, I got your number.”

JaMarcus got up and looked at the now assembled ring, as they were putting the last touches with the turnbuckle covers on, he smiled as he looked around the arena once more

“When all is said and done, the thousands of fans that fill each and every one of these seats will see the beginning of greatness being brought to the XDF, they will see just exactly who is the real champion, you both had the belt, and now its just about my time to hold it, I wish good luck to the both of you in this match, I know it won’t be an easy fight, but I’m prepared, question is, are you?”

The scene fades as JaMarcus walks back up the steps and back into the main lobby

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)   XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C) Empty

Back to top Go down

XDF Championship - Triple Threat: JeMarcus Allen Vs Flex Johnson Vs Mickey Showery(C)
Page 1 of 1