Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen Empty
PostSubject: Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen   Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Singles Match

Writer: Jeff Logan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen   Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 am

The scene opens inside the home of Jason Aries the camera slowly pans around as we can see Jason sitting on his couch. Jason is watching promo's for XDF as the promo's end he turns to the camera with a smile.

Jason: New faces in new places I am sure none of you ever thought you would see me again but none the less here I am. I know most of you are thinking man what the hell is he doing? I am going to let everyone know what I am doing you see what I am doing is reaching the big time going after the stars so to speak. I have been working my ass off the last few years which most wrestling fans know and the time has finally come. The new big thing in town XDF and yours truly is part of the new craze the new flavor the next big thing. I am sitting here in front of this camera getting the world out that I am here and I am not going anywhere for a long time. The time has now come for me to talk about my opponent this week at the very first Lock Down.

Jason takes in a few deep breathes as he keeps his focus on the camera he continues speaking.

Jason: Jamarcus Allen I am not going to sit here and pretend I know much about you because to be honest I really have no idea who you are. I know your from Atlanta I know you think of yourself as a gangster which whatever helps you think your a man. I mean if your a gangster then I really do not need to worry about walking the streets in Atlanta now do I? I mean really it seems to me you need to think of yourself as a bad ass because if you do not then you will not make it anywhere in this business. Jamarcus the fact is when it comes right down to it your still not going to get anywhere and I will be damned if you try and make your name off of me. I have worked to hard in a short span of time to let some wannabe gangster walk in and take it all away.

Jason again takes a deep breathe as we can see his facial expression become more intense as he continues speaking.

Jason: Jamarcus when you and I step in that ring all your supposed street fighting skill is going to mean nothing. I am going to get right in your face and I am going to kick your ass all over that ring. I am going to show you what true street fighting is all about because you see it does not matter what style it is street fighting wrestling or arieal at the end of the day I am better then you I know it the fans know it and when this match is over you are going to know it as well. Jamarcus you wanna play games and act like something your not well I am not in to games I am in to putting on a match that those fans will know they got their monies worth and will continue to come back again and again. I know you thought you could walk right in to this business and make some money because hey you could always intimidate some one out on the streets. Jamarcus let me make one thing clear you can not intimidate me I have seen men like you come and go in this business and I am still relatively new myself. The bell is going to ring and when it does I am going to unleash my own version of hell.

Jason stands up and looks down in to the camera with an intense look as he continues to speak.

Jason: The days continue to pass away off the calender the day will soon be here. This Monday I am going to embarrass you on national television. Jamarcus I am the Phenom and you have been warned.

Jason walks away from the camera as the scene slowly fades to a black screen.
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen   Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Mom: JaMarcus… JaMarcus!… JaMarcus!”

JaMarcus Allen: “What?”

Mom: “Get yo’ ass in here and do your homework, boy!”

JaMarcus Allen: “ I’ll be in in a few minutes!”

Mom: “NO… you’ll get in here RIGHT NOW!”

JaMarcus Allen: “ Come on mother… it’s so nice outside, just ten more minutes, please?”

Mom: “Boy I done told you to get in here and finish this homework… unless you want to be some cotton picker or flippin’ burgers at Burger King you’ll do what I tell you to do!”

JaMarcus Allen: “ But what about Donovan? He’s over there are George’s house and I don’t see you hollerin’ or calling up his mama to get him back here.”

Mom: “ That’s because Donovan is already done with his homework… You however ate not.”

JaMarcus Allen: “ Whatever.”

Mom: “Excuse me mister?”

JaMarcus Allen: “ Nothing”

Mom: “That’s what I thought, now c’mon”

JaMarcus Allen: “I’ll come in in a minute!!!”

Mom: “I ain’t playin’ this game with you JaMarcus, now you have to options, one, you come in here and do this homework or two, I’ll come over there an…”

JaMarcus Allen: “ MOM!!!”

CAP! CAP! CAP! CAP! CAP!

JaMarcus awoke from his dream, panting and sweating heavily. That day from long ago had always haunted him in his thoughts… his mind…. His dreams, though thankfully they became less and less frequent. He patted himself for a few minutes before turning to his alarm clock. It was already 10:53AM. Allen got up from his bed and walked to the mirror, the sweat staining the upper part of the white t-shirt he had worn to bed the night before.

JaMarcus Allen: “I am JaMarcus Allen… I am JaMarcus Allen… I am JaMarcus Allen”

That was what the physiatrist told him to do to calm down and get rid of some of the after- dream anxiety he suffered. He went to his closet and opened the two doors that kept it hidden, he would have been embarrassed if he had company over, a few shirts hung down from where he had thrown them on the shelf above, and three or four pairs of Nike shoes unorganized on the floor as well as various shoe strings in a small box by the shoes.

“What to wear”

Going through various urban shirts and business attire he finally picked out a black business suit, black slacks and a pair of black shoes to go with the look. Allen walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower and shaved, got dressed and put on some cologne before he walked to the window. This was the 34th floor of the Haines Apartment Complex, a beautiful overlook over the entire city of Atlanta it was.

“This is my city… my people… my home”

JaMarcus stood at the window for a few minutes before the door bell rang, it was his good friend Barry. The two had known each other since they were little kids attending the elementary school just across the street.

“How’s it goin’ my brotha from another motha?”

“Pretty good Barry, gotta catch my plane to New York here in a few hours.”

“Yep. XDF superstar… Mr. Big Shot, Mr. Big Money, Mr. Monday Night, Mr. Who--”

“Yeah, that’s quite enough, smart ass.”

“you know me, man… I get carried away easily, I’ll catch you though in the big city, got me some tickets to the show as well so I’ll see you there for ya big debut.”

“Really now? Mr. Broke all the time finally got some money money to see the show?”

“Yeah Yeah, got me a job down there at the GP office, besides, I need to be there.”

“Really? that’s real nice of you to show your support for me, and hey, if ther…”

“What the hell are you on about brotha’, I heard New York has some real fine honeys mayn, might find one that needs a little ‘ company’ at the show, this things been hyped up so you better believe it!”

“HAHAHA…. You are one fool!”

“Whatever man, but when I get back here with some Rihanna chick back here you can’t be spewin’ your haterorade all on me then.”

“We’ll see about that, what plane you getting on anyways?”

“I am on the 5PM plane outta here, you?”

“I got the 8 plane, I’ll see ya there, what about dinner… in the most heterosexual way…”

“HAHA, I dig that, The Four Seasons I heard is a little… UMMMPH!”

“’Kay, see ya there, holla at me when ya land!”

“You know it!”

The two men shook hands as Barry went for the door and shut it. JaMarcus went to the Coffee Mate coffee maker and put in some Maxwell coffee, waited for the coffee to brew, and reached up for a coffee cup in the cabinet and poured some in, no sugar or sweetener and headed for the door. The elevator was just on the left, the down arrow lit up as the door was about to close. Thankfully Mr. Krimer, JaMarcus’ neighbor was there and called him as he held the door for him to get in.

“Leaving out to New York, Mr. Allen.”

“I am, just gotta take care of a few things around here and then I’ll be out of here.”

“I hear ya, good luck in your match.”

“Thank you”

JaMarcus shook hands with Mr. Krimer as the doors began to op. The lobby of the complex was huge compared to most others. It must have been some sort of other building such as an office building or something of the sort. Allen waved to some of the people that he knew and opened the glass front doors and stepped out on the sidewalk. Not many people were out today, kind of strange really. The parking lot was only a few blocks away, JaMarcus usually parked it there since the police station was only a couple of minutes way and no one would really be stupid enough to try and steal anything from there with police that close, not to mention the patrol cars usually roamed the streets for a few hours every night. Allen finally got to the lot and unlocked the car, sat in the driver side and then drove away, the phone rang and it was a receptionist from the XDF making sure everything was okay, and told him that he had to be at the arena a few hours before the show started. He thanked her and finally arrived at the airport, parked his car and popped up the trunk to get his luggage bags out. A kind olden man offered to help him as they began to walk inside, the big board across the desk showed that his plane left at 7PM. Allen sat down In one of the chairs, the man that helped him get his luggage bags out sat right beside him.

“Hello sir”

“Hey, thanks a lot for helping’ me with those bags, Mister…”

“Name’s Jorge”

“JaMarcus”

“Really now? My son’s name is JaMarcus as well.”

“Really?”

“Yep, he’s five now, just learning to say a few words here and there, you got any kids?”

“Naw, not yet anyways, seems a bit much to take care of a baby and all”

“Oh it is it is, ha ha, so where are you headed?”

“New York, I’m a wrestler, working with the XDF.”

“NO WAY?! I’m a really big fan of wrestling! I just heard of that new co….”

“Yo yo yo man, take a fucking chill pill brotha’”

“Ahem, sorry, just got a little carried away, but will you sign a autograph for my me?”

“You want JaMarus Allen’s first professional autograph?”

“I do”

JaMarucs took the white notebook paper that the man had taken out of a small bag that he carried with him. JaMarucs signed his name in cursive and wrote a little note to the man and had a conversation with him, they had a lot in common, both were from Atlanta, both brothers anteceded the same college, and even went to a concert, but they didn’t know each other. Time flew by and before he had knew it it was time to board the plane. He went through the gate, looking down at his ticket before a flight attendant helped him find his seat. The flight it self was just horrible, for sitting next to him was a young woman with a screaming baby the entire flight, a guy behind him who had his music up so loud that if it were quite enough all the passengers could here it, and a older man who kept on flinging his papers all over the place, finally it was time to unload after 7 hours, the city looked really nice as Allen called a cab to find a suitable hotel room. After awhile he found one that had just one more room available, and it was on the third story as well where you could see the whole street very well. JaMarucs sat down in a small chair and stared out of the window before lighting up a cigarette, an hour went by before his cell phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Yo maaaan!”

“Barry B, whats happenin’”

“Nothing much man, glad you got here in New York safely, I swung by the arena when I got here, told them who I was and they gave me this video tape to give to you.”

“Cool, come on by, I’m staying at….773 Main Street.”

“See ya later”

Allen hung up the phone and waited for his friend to bring him the video tape. What could it be? A congratulations tape? No. They had already sent him a letter. Barry finally showed up and gave JaMarucs the video tape, he popped into the DVD player and to his surprise it was a promo by Jason Aries, for the match the night after of course.

“This dude muta been hiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhh… just look at them red droopy eyes…”

“True that, but I might as well answer ‘em.”

“And just how are you gonna do that? The arena is closed, there ain’t no cameras in here, you don’t have a video camera.”

“Actually, I do its right there in my luggage bag.”

JaMarcus got the small camcorder he had carried with him for touring around the city, but might as well answer this fool

“What up what up? This is the one, the only, truly yours Mister JaMarcus Allen, this message brought to you by Whoop Ass Productions which will be having its grand premiere tonight on Monday Night Lockdown. My opponent you ask? Well that would be Mr. High, Jason Aries. I took one look at this little promo this fool had and just had this little thought cross my mind, and that was this guy must be A JOKE!. Brotha’ what the hell is the matter with you? Getting’ all hyped up and worked up like a damn ole’ pot head, let me make this perfectly clear for you and the rest of the XDF, it don’t matter where you live, where you work, where you from, what part of the hood you grew up in, who your crack addicted daddy is, there will always… ALWAYS be some real thugs, like me, out thuggin yo’ streets.

“Jason you seem to have a little problem, dog… you seem to think that just because Mr. Monday Night is from the great city of Atlanta… that I must be a thing, I mean what could people possibly do there besides setting bad influences for these kids and buyin’ all these drugs and shootin’ ourselves up with heroine and shit. You seem to be hatin’ on the black man because you don’t know me like that, you don’t know my past and that must be why you are so terrified, right? I mean I could have been out there killing dogs like Mike Vick, for all you know I killed a man, bitch!… but that’s besides the point. The point I’m trying to make here Jason is that your ass is mine because you so happened to cross that line of getting yo’ ass just beat down or having twenty cases of ass whoopin’ being laid on you. Tomorrow night will be a night that you will never forget and I promise you that Aries, I promise you for sure because I am the one and the only JaMarcus Allen, I am the professional ass whopping’ mofo that the XDF has. Tomorrow night will be the beginning of whats to come.” What’s goin’ to happen is that I’m gonna roll out there with my hot new ride, thousands of fans cheering for me and then I’ma slide into that ring and stare you right in the motherfuckin’ eye… then,…. Then you’ll see what true pain will feel like. You made a pretty interesting point when you did that little video though.

You said that my days of street fighting will mean nothing to me when I step into the ring with you tomorrow night, but what makes you so sure of yourself on that little theory? Street fighting isn't all about using weapons Mr. Aries, its not all about throwing punches to the point that the man that you are beating the man that you are facing to within an inch of his life. But you want to show me what its all about? I'm not gonna like to you, I did a little bit of street fighting in my day but this time... its actually legal. You seem to think pretty highly of yourself Mr. Aries, seeming as you probably know all about me.... I walked around the ghetto dealing drugs to little kids and intimidated the suckas who were trying to get sumin sumin' Know what I mean?

"That was a lil' bif of sarcasm by the way, Jason, so don't **** yo'self partna, I lived in the city of Atlanta for all the twenty-three years that I have been on this earth, I walked in the streets of Atlata and I saw things that i didn't want to see, I did things I was pressured into doing and things that I did on my own free will that I have regretted, there were things on the news that made me so sick thart I just wanted to run away from the city and just live in some rural little area with some hillbilly farma's because I was so scared, but thats not anything."

"Monday night, like I said will be the new era, a innovation of wrestling that you have never seen before, I came into the XDF for one thing and one thing only, and that is to claim a World Championship, nobody is gonna steop me from reaching the top of the mountain, not you Jason, not that Japanese burly lookin' brotha, not that hyped up steriod guy or whatever or whoever the hell else is runnin' around here, It'll be mine, all mine, nothing but mine... best believe."

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen   Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Aries Vs JeMarcus Allen
Page 1 of 1