Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) Empty
PostSubject: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:46 pm

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) MainEvent

For the XDF TITLE...

MAX LIMIT OF RPS: 3

Writer: Lauren Winters

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: How To Be a Champion   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:04 pm

How To Be a Champion
Characters used: Flex Johnson
Characters mentioned: JaMarcus Allen, Roddy, Gunn, Cutler

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) 6d139f10

Fade in as we see a large, open white room. The camera pans around, there is nothing around, except for a single, white leather couch. The couch is placed directly in the center of the room.

A few moments later, the sound of foot steps can be heard. The camera pans around, but no door can be seen. After a little while, Flex Johnson, dressed in a white suit and white shades walks through the door. He is holding the XDF Championship on his shoulder. He is also holding a bottle of Gatorade.

Flex walks slowly walks towards the couch, then takes a seat. He places the belt next to him, making sure it is visible. He takes a sip of the drink, then faces the camera.

“Greetings. As you know, I am Flex Johnson, XDF Champion. Today, I’m here to deliver a Public Service Announcement.”

The letters “PSA” pop up on the screen. It then fades after a few moments. Flex begins again.

“Many of you may remember my last Public Service Announcement. For those who do not remember, it was a riveting piece on how to be a ‘Heel’ in this fine sport of wrestling. Many of you don’t know, but I got a lot of praise from that piece. Heck, you can even a copy of it on my website, www.flx.com. I would encourage Derick Roddy and Mr. Gunn to pick up a copy. Flex will show you how it is really done.

Flex takes a sip.

“Ha, nothing like a cool sip of Gatorade. But enough plugs and talk of the past. We are in the here and now. So, today, the PSA is entitled ‘HOW TO BE A CHAMPION.’ So, lets begin.

“But, first, I’ll tell you a bit of my background.

“As many of yaw know, I’m 34 years old. Unlike most wrestlers, I started my training very late. In fact, I didn’t start training heavily until after I obtained my Bachelor’s degree.

“Then, I trained for six, hard long years at a place called ‘New York Alliance Wrestling’. Don’t let my old promos from that place fool you. Ha, it was a hell hole I’ll tell ya‘. But, hey, lets just skip head. Technically, I’ve been wrestling for 10 years now, but, I’ve only been pro for about fours years.”

“Now, in those four years, I’ve had four title reigns esse. Ha, not bad for an ‘rookie’ old man right? Because of this, I believe I’m qualified to tell you all what makes a good champion.”

Flex takes a sip.

“First, a champion must have desire.”

The words “DESIRE” appear on the screen in large letters, then shrinks and moves to the left side of the screen.

“This should be straightforward actually. One ca not expect to hold title or even given the opportunity to hold a title if they are not going to work for it. Desire is what helps a wrestler go undefeated for a long period of time. Desire is what drives a wrestler to get up after he has been pounded on by his enemy the whole. Desire is what allows a wrestler to land a big move late in the match.

“Strong Desire, such as mine, comes deep from within. It can not be acquired, it is in you from birth. Ya’ see people like me will fight for our desires, even if it’s a losing situation. However, many times, this desire will drive us to do the seemingly impossible, such as retain against the most witty of opponents.

“Next is experience.”

The words EXPERIENCE pops up in large letters, then shrinks and moves to the left.

“Experience is crucial. Ya’ see, a title match is total different than a regular match, no matter how many times you keep telling yourself it’s not. If you’re a challenger, the odds are usually already against you in the match. If you’re the champ, then the pressure to retain is great.

“Let me ask you something. Two wrestlers step into the ring; the title is on the line; the crowd is on fire. The other wrestlers are of equal talent and skill. So, how will the match be decided, by luck? No, experience will decided the match.

“So, this Sunday, when Allen and I are both bloody and battered by the war that will ensure, what will possibly determine the outcome of the match? Experience my friends, experience.”

Flex takes another sip of Gatorade.

“And, the last quality of champion is….Mental Stamina.”

The words “MENTAL STAMINA” appear on the screen.

“There is nothing worse than breaking down midway through a match. Man a wrestler has fallen because of this. Look at Curt Cutler, a decent talent. But, at times, his mind gets the best of him. Allen, ha, we know that you and Cutler are already very similar. The nightmares, the anger problems, the lose of focus. These are not qualities of a champion. These qualities harm you, make you look weak.

“Esse, a true champion, never loses sight of his objective. Even when there is chaos around him, he stands firm, remains focused and vigilant, such as I.”

Flex takes one big gulp of his drink.

“JaMarcus, very soon, you and I shall embark on another odyssey together son. It shall be even more grand than the first. And, although the destination is the same, the road each of us must travel is totally different. During our first trip, we both traveled on the same path, that slow, gruesome climb to the top. This time my brother, that is a climb you must make on your own. I must take another route. But, after our respective journeys, we shall meet at the top. And, Armageddon shall ensue, just as it did the first time. But this time vato, not only am I the Champion, but, I also possess all the qualities of a champ. Do, you JaMarcus, do you esse? I’m not so sure holmes. All I know is, after the odyssey, there will be millions of fans, waiting to cheer for the victor. That moment in time, that feeling, is what I desire. I have the experience and mental stamina to obtain it as well.

“And after the match, with my hand raised and the millions cheering, I will wipe the blood from my eyes, and pay respect to you. Because, a Champion is not just a ruthless warrior, he is a cordial as well.”

Flex Johnson stands up and finishes the last of his drink.

“Thank you all for listening to this Public Service Announcement. For glory, For Honor, For Est Familia, For GOLD, To LIVE and DIE, Pro Wrestling! I’m Flex Johnson, signing off.”

Flex picks up the belt and walks off to the left. After he leaves foot steps back be heard, then the camera fades out.

END
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:43 am

[center]SCENE TITLE ;; Flashback ( Blood In, Blood Out)
SCENE NUMBER ;; One
NUMBER OF SCENES ;; Three
SCENE LOCATION ;; Atlanta, Georgia
STARRING ;; JaMarcus Allen
MINOR CHARATARS: Barry, Unknown Man #1, Unknown Man #2

* The scene comes to the city of Atlanta, an overview of all of the tall buildings, the state capital with its golden dome shining as the sun beat down on it, making it nearly impossible to look at it for more than a couple of seconds. As the cameras now lower down it comes to a busy street in the city, a rather tall building is close by and a Marta train and rail road tracks run side by side. As the surroundings are seen the opening to Underground Atlanta is shown followed by a viewing of two small business buildings with a small alley in between the two, papers flutter around as four men are shown. One of them is JaMarcus Allen, and his friend Barry. The two others were unknown as they were all engaged in a conversation

Barry: “ I’m sure there is another way… there HAS to be another way!”

Barry’s voice was starting to weaken as his eyes started to get a little wet with tears

JaMarcus Allen: “ Fellas, we fucked up, we all fuck up in our lives…. But society always gives us a second chance, we just need to…”

One of the unknown men puts his hand up for Allen to stop talking as he looks at the other unknown man, they smile for a moment as the man leans against his car

Unknown Man #1: “ You know, JaMarcus, you showed a lot of promise the last time I saw ya, homie, but now that you’re right here, in the face of death… you don’t look so tough.”

Allen is speechless for a moment as the man continues on

Unknown Man #1: “Out here in the streets, it’s every man for himself… you may be part of the pack but if you fuck up once, you’re done… you think every time something bad happens one of your crew is going to help you out? That’s not that way it works around here.”

The lifts up his black shirt and takes out a 9mm gun from his pants and cocks it back, Barry begins to sweat now, pouring from his face and tears now coming out of his eyes, a mixture of sweat and tears can be smelled as the second man laughs

Unknown Man #2: “ Looks like your partna is about ready to shit himself!”

The first man begins to laugh as he points the gun at Allen, then at Barry, then at Allen again

Unknown Man #1: “ Which one of you niggas are first?”

JaMarcus Allen: “ Don’t do this, man”

Unknown Man #1: “ I said which one of you is first!”

Barry: “Please man, I got a baby at home and a girl, I’ll do whatever you want, please don’t do it!”

Unknown Man #1: “ JaMarcus, since your little bitch is a wimp, we’ll make a man out of ‘em, by showing him that if he doesn’t do what we want,…”
He points the gun at the chest of Allen

Unknown man #1: “ Then you’re fucked!”

The man pulls the trigger as a “click” sound can be heard as he and the other man begin to laugh. JaMarcus leans back on the building he was standing against and put both hands to his face as the second unknown man approached him

Unknown Man: “ you impress me Allen, you really do, you didn’t even break a sweat in the face of death… but you gotta understand this, what you did was minor, last night is the past but if you don’t comply the first time… then you can expect hell to pay. This is only the beginning, you two haven’t even got your feet wet. As you know how everything works out here, its blood in, blood out… welcome to the family, brother.”

The man grabbed Allen’s hand and did a shoulder bump to him as he motioned his finger forward. A group of men circled Allen and Barry, who was still on the ground. The unknown man began to yell at Barry before he got up. The man got closer to the two and then proceeded to jump them as yells could be heard from the various punches.
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:43 am

SCENE TITLE ;; Game Over
SCENE NUMBER ;; Two
SCENE LOCATION ;; Atlanta, Georgia

2 Years Later

The scene comes to the front of a jail. Brass letterings on the front that read “Fulton County Jail” as the glass front door opens. JaMarcus Allen walks out of the door in a blue suit that has his prison number and name on a name patch on the right side and blue pants. He looks down at a yellow piece of paper before looking at the clear plastic bag in his right hand that contained the things the police had taken off of him when he had been arrested exactly one year earlier. He folded the paper up and put it into the front pocket of his prison suit. It was a warm sunny spring afternoon . He walked on the sidewalk as people were on their way to lunh or out shopping, Allen arrived at his apartment, a couple of words with his neighbor as he took the key out and opened the door. The red blinking light from his home phone was on, it read that he had 19 unanswered messages. He put his bag down and changed into a black t-shirt which read “Hustle or Die” with a picture of a one-hundred dollar bill and some faded baggy blue jeans and went to the phone and sat down ion the couch, glad he had a confortable seat

“Mr. Allen this is Harrison Garret from HUO Insurance, we’re calling about your policy, just wanted to let you know that it expires on…”

Allen deleted the message

“JaMarcus, what is up?, its me, Damien, that’s some fucked up shit that you’re the one that caught for that shit, I’m really sorry about that, appraenty its to hard for some of us punk ass fuckas to do a simple ’job’, so I’m repaying you, all your bills paid by yours truly so don’t worry when you get home about none of that, also take a look in your living room by that TV, you’ll find something to help you get back on your feet. Also go to Parking Lot number 3 and theres a new ride for you. Don’t even say you won’t take it, a year in jail is a long time, its just a little simple something to help ya out… see ya later, Damien out.”

The messages continued to play as Allen walked over to the television in the living room and found a black leather briefcase. He opened it to fine three papers stapled together, with a stamp on the front one in the bottom right hand corner. He took the papers off and under it were neat stacks of money. He skimmed through the paper

“ On this day… agreement between Mister JaMarcus Xavier Allen, to be carried out no longer that May 10, 2008, Mister Nelson Riens… advanced down payment of $10,000.… the total amount of $122,000 paid in full once the orders have been executed… officially signed by…”

Allen threw the paper down, then picked it back up, reading the words as a voice is heard. Allen turned to to where it came from and saw Damien, in a very nice black business suit, he should be looking spiffy, he was one of the most notorious drug lords in the city, a smile on is face as he sat down next to Allen on the couch and patted his back as he gently took the papers from his hands.

Damien: “ Ahh yes, Mr. Riens, nigga owes me $100,000... And he even testified against me back in ‘01. I was like a brother to him and he backstabbed me. Recently he started his own operations in my… OUR territory. You is the one that’s gonna take him out. I am paying you $10,000 right now, and then when you ghet the job done I’m giving you $112,000. That’s a good pay day isn’t it?”

JaMarcus Allen: “ Damien, it’s a nice offer, but you gotta understand brotha, I just got out of jail… I can’t be doin’ shit like this now.”

Damien’s face turned to rage as he slapped Allen hard. He quickly stood up from the couch and looked at the glass oval with two small plants and magazines on it. He picked it up as Allen shook off the slap and threw it against the wall as it shattered. He looked at the wall and punched it multiple times as holes began to cover the living room before he stopped and wiped his head

Damien: “ You have GOT to be kiddin’ me… you show all dis… dis great fuckin’ promise and when you get out of jail it done made you soft. If you can’t handle the street life then maybe it’s a pretty good idea that you get the hell outta my goddamn city and move far far far away because I swear boy, I’ll put a cap in your ass so fast you wouldn’t even know it… I treated you like a fuckin’ king… we’re brothers, and you were one of my own, you better leave…. TONIGHT, I can’t stand for punk ass wimps like you bein’ in my city.”

Allen looked at the ground the whole time as Damien came over and gave him another slap before picking up the briefcase. He looked at it for a moment and took a bill out.

Damien: “ Wish you gave me a different answer Marc, now its game over.”

He threw the bill at Allen in a crumpled mess then walked out of the room and back to the hallway. Allen picked the bill up… a single dollar was what was given to him. He sighed and got up off the couch and examined the holes and the broken glass before the lights started to flicker, then turned off

SCENE TITLE ;; History In The Making
SCENE NUMBER ;; Three
SCENE LOCATION ;; New Orleans, Louisiana

The scene comes to a local airport as a airplane is landing glass windows are all around and people are sitting down in chairs or looking out the window or talking to strangers about where they are going or where they have been, the normal airport chatter before the planes boarded. Allen was dressed in all black casual clothes and black sunglasses. A few people gave him stares, some people were asking others sitting by them if he was who they thought he was. He ignored all the request and people talking to him as he got into a cab that he had waiting for him. As the cab drove he thought of what life was like now and what it was like a few years back. After a short while the cab came to a hotel as Allen checked in and went to his room. The television on mute and on SportsCenter as the Revenge preview was airing. A cigarette was in Allen’s mouth as he took out a yap lighter and lit it, taking a big puff as white smoke filled the air around him as he sat it in a holder in the ash tray.

“ They say that everyone deserves a second chance. If you did something, such as getting high and then go outside and do some crazy shit. After awhile that high fades away, the next thing you know you’re in a jail cell. You go to court and they give you some sort of light punishment because after a night in that cold jail cell, you’ll probably never do it again. But its when society crosses the line about who deserves a second chance… then you let the wrong person outta jail and all hell breaks loose for a quiet neighbor hood, or the entire city. Someone comes up and says they leanred their mistakes and will never do it again, and the judge just says that irs all okay and then the next thing you know that same person goes out and puts a bullet into somebody, then the police give you a cover up story as to why this man was let out of jail to begin with.”

Allen picks up the ciggerette and takes another long blow of white smoke fill the room, he sits it back down

“ There are some things that I have done, many things that I have not done, that to this day I wish I hadn’t or had done. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second, thoughts about my past that just pop out of no where and then I think about why I hadn’t done this or damn I should have done that. But that is what happens when reflect back on yourself. I’m not gonna tell you my whole life story man, that would take all day, but when you take a good look at yourself, and look back on everything you done… it opens your eyes.”

JaMarcus looks at the cigarette as it begins to dwindle down…

“ I came into the XDF because I had the skill, I had the determination, and I had the will to fight. I’m not like everyone in the locker room, my main mission here is not to win the XDF Championship… though that’s what I WANT, its not my main goal. If I win then I prove to the millions at home and the thousands in attendance that I can kick ass and reach the pinnacle of this sport, if I don’t then I know I still have some things that I need to work on… I’m not gonna beat myself up for it.”

“ When I first came into wrestling my objective was to win a World Championship, that was my goal and I wouldn’t stop until I had it, I won the Tag Team Championship with my brother, even though that was fun, it wasn’t my goal. Here I am a few years later and I am the opposite of when I started out. Winning a World Championship, it isn’t what I came here for. I know there are gonna be some haters up on me asking why I’m here if the title isn’t what I’m after, Why not give it to someone who really earned it or deserves it like Showery. I honestly can’t say I know, because there is a side of me that is uncertain about some things.”

“ But since I am in the main event, I guess I should say some things. A couple of weeks ago in that four way match I was looking back on the videos. It seems you and Mickey are pretty tight Flex. Mickey said that because that vending machine fell on him, I’m where I am now, to me… I say that’s some bull shit. Every time I walk into a arena people say I don’t deserve this or that, yet I go out there and wrestle anyways. I have what it takes to run with the big dogs, you should know that Flex, I knocked your ass out cold in that match homie, you can say that you are the King of the Jungle, but I’m the one who RUNS it. I know, you’re gonna say that’s some funny shit and come up with some ort of comeback but we all know the truth, behind that belt that you carry, you are nothing. You might have won that belt but when I win it you’re gonna go lower onto the food chain, sure, it might be great that you’re at the top because there is no one there that fights you, you are immune to some things. But when you drop lower theres more competition. The competition is what brings you down, because their all fighting for the same thing and that is the food they need to survive. What you need to survive here in the wrestling industry, is the number one contendership. Those people are the ones that have the most to lose, Flex. Because at any given day you could lose that chance. Rather that be a attack from a fellow wrestler, a injury, a accident, any of those automatically lose your chance for the big time.”

Allen looks around the hotel room for a moment, it was pretty close to the Arena as he looked out the window to see the lights on and the trucks unloading the ring

“ You said that you didn’t know where to place me Flex. Well I can tell you where I am at, and that is the biggest “cat” as you said… that you will ever come face-to-face with. I couldn’t help but since you doubt something Flex. If anything, you should be doubting yourself, homie. Me? Well I don’t have anything to lose in this match, but you have everything to fight for. At Downfall there isn’t gonna be another Johnson versus Allen match. At Downfall one of us is gonna defend that title against someone else while the other has to start at the bottom of the food chain and work their way back up, fight off all that competition and earn another shot at the title.”

“ It’s interesting that you say that you have the metal stamina though. The mind can trick you and can make you lose your control, and as far as experience goes… well I can say you’re right about that. As a athlete, I respect you Flex, I can hound you all day but I really do, but on a talent level, on a wrestling level we’re each others worst enemies. We both WANT the same thing, but we both have different missions. Mine is to do what I think is right. I’m not totally sure what it is yet but I’ll find it out. And you? Well I’m not sure, maybe you already reached it by winning the title, maybe its something different, I don’t know. You might be the oldest in the locker room Flex, but you still have to face the fact that there are those wolves out there that want to tear you a part, they want to eat you alive. In the animal world if one of them is injured, thety are just left for dead, same thing happens in the wrestling world. When you are the champion you have no friends, you only have enemies. If you’re in trouble then sucks for ya, because no one is gonna help you out. “

“ We already made history, two minority wrestlers main evening at Madison Square Garden. Now we’re gonna make history again but it’ll be much more exciting than the last time we met. You may have been the first XDF Champion, that’s something that you should be proud of, not many people can say they have been the first champion of anything. But when you lose the title, the legacy continues…. For each and every wrestler that holds the title after you will remember you for doing that, for making history. At Revenge, history continues….”

Allen again flips the middle finger while taking a last puff of the cigeratte

“ Fuck the haters”

The scene fades as Allen stands up walks toward the door, as the scene goes back the sound of the door closing can be heard.

END[/center]
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:11 am

OCC: Allen left a note that this RP was split into two, so staff, please count it only as one RP. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Dream of Duty
Character used: Flex Johnson, NYJAW Trainees
Characters mentioned: JaMarcus Allen

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) 1129510

_______

“Every warrior, every wrestler will come to a cross-road during his career. These to paths are victory and defeat. However, this journey is one that is not made alone. One the path to glory and the path to destruction, there are hecklers on the sideline, edging you on, or trying to break you down.

“It’s strange how things change isn’t it. I was once told to embrace these fans, feed of their energy, their cheers. They cheered when I first won. But now, I hear stuff such as ‘your work is cut out for you.’ Where is the faith in me? I’ll tell you, there is none. Maybe playing to the fans wasn’t the best decision.

“Ha, the fans are venomous. Maybe…maybe the BOSS should make an appearance.”

_______

The New York-Japan Alliance Wrestling federation was holding their annual graduation day ceremony. This is the day when all the trainees would finally become professionals. Also, it would be the night that they all had their first few matches.

Flex stood in the back area, smiling. These were the students that he had been training for the past year or so. Many other them had already signed contracts. Flex watches as some of the students are gathering together, talking about the playoffs. After a moment, Flex gets a pat on the shoulder.

Flex turns around and is surprised to see his good friend Jeff Haman. The two hug.

“Esse, what are you doing here? I thought you had a match this weekend at the Tokyo Dome?”

Jeff laughs.

“Yeah, but it got pushed back a couple days. So, I thought I’d come and see your handy work. Hope you trained them up right haha.”

“I didn’t do a worse job than you vato.”

The two laugh.

“But yeah man. These kids are the future holmes. Most of them are already signed to big companies already.”
“Any to XDF?”

“Naw, not yet.”

Jeff laughs.

“Yeah, I forgot, that’s your palace aint it champ?”

“Ha, you could call it that esse.”

“Ha, Sai and I almost went crazy when we saw you win bro. We woke up the whole house cheering.”

Flex laughed.

“Thanks vato. Man, I’m just trying to retain it bro.”

“Ha, you’ll be fine bro.”

A man walks up and hands Flex a sheet of paper. Flex nods his head.

“What’s that bro” asked Jeff.

“Well, you know how it is customary for the students to have their first match at graduation right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, our regular Booker got sick, so they asked me to do the Booking for the event.”

Jeff burst out in laughter.

“What you know bout Booking bro?”

“Haha, not much man. But hey, it’s got to be done right?”

“Yeah man. Well, I’ll help if you’d like.”

“Thanks man.”

_______

Jeff and Flex are backstage in an office. They are looking at a copy of the roster, trying to Book the night’s show.

“Hmm, I’m thinking John Avery vs. Austin Jones. Those two esses are technically sound.”

“You don’t think the fans will get bored?”

“Hmm, maybe a slight bit. But these are two of my best wrestlers. Together their skills will mesh.”

“Alight, let’s do it.”

Flex writes the match down.

“Aite, so, we just got to book the Main Event.”

Jeff laughs.

“Well man, you know you have to be in it right? It’s tradition man.”

Flex laughs.

“Dang, haha. Hmm, lets book a tag match. Don’t want to wear myself thin.”

Jeff looked at the roster.

“James Arms and John Kerns vs. Flex Johnson and Kongo.”

“Cool cool, that will work man.”

The both stand up.

“Lets go inform the wrestlers.”

The two walk out the door, and walk down the hallway. They stop at a Locker Room A, and walk in. Inside are all the wrestlers, getting ready or their matches.

Flex laughs.

“Aite vatos. The matches are; Santana vs. Jim Cane, Bear vs. Mars, Tim Jones vs. Frank Matts, Kojo Uno vs. Blazze, Wild Samoan Inc. vs. Legit, 50 Kal vs. 1-up in a street fight, John Avery vs. Austin Jones, Gear vs. Ash, and for the main event, James Arms and John Kerns vs. Flex Johnson and Kongo.”

Flex bows, and the students do the same. Then the students begin to talk about spots and what not. Kongo gets up and comes toward Flex.

“Sir, it’s an honor.”

“Kongo, you have earned it man. All of you guys have. This match is going to be about show casing your skills holmes. So, go talk this over with the others, and I’ll see you in a bit aite esse?”

“Yes sir.”

_______

Flex is standing near the entrance ramp, warming up a bit. His match should start in about 10 minutes or so. He is also watching the current match on the monitor. He wouldn’t tell you if you asked, but we was disappointed to see this group graduate. They had been a great crew. Flex sudden hears footsteps, and turns his head slightly as Kongo walks up.
Flex notices a strange look on his face. He pats Kongo on the shoulder.

“Ready vato?”

“Well, to be honest Sensi…”

“Whoa vato. You’ve graduated now. Just call me Flex holmes.”

“Well, Flex, sir, I’m a bit nervous.”

Flex laughs.

“Hey esse, it’s your first match. That is to be expected. I’ll tell you something holmes, and most people don’t know this about me.”

“What’s that?”

“Haha, holmes, I been nervous in every title match I’ve had, as challenger and champion.”

Kongo’s eyes got wide.

“REALLY?”

“Ha, yeah man.”

Kongo shakes his head.

“Well, how do you deal with it?”

“Esse, you just acknowledge it and overcome it. First you must understand, it’s NORMAL to be nervous. It’s a big situation. But, you can’t allow your nervousness to effect your wrestling.”

“Wow, so can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Are you…are you nervous about your match with Allen?”

Flex smirks.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t. But, here is the kicker vato. I am still confident in my self. Why? Because I know what kind of wrestler I am. I know where I’ve been, and I have a good idea of where I going. Just remember this in your career esse, always believe in yourself, no matter the odds. If you don’t believe in yourself, how can anyone else.”

Kongo nods his head.

“Yes sir.”

Flex holds out his hand, and Kongo shakes it.

“Now, holmes, let’s go win this match.”

_______

Flex and Kongo are standing in the ring after their win. They climb the ropes and play to the crowd. After a moment, all the wrestlers come from the back and surround the ring. Then begin to chant “KONGO”, then “FLEX”. One of the wrestlers slides a mic to Flex.

“Aye, yo, I appricate the cheers and what not. But, this is not my night holmes. Mine is next week, and you are all in invited to watch live.”

All the wrestlers make noise.

“No, this night belongs to YOU all. This is the start of your very prosperous careers. You guys have long careers in front of you. I hope I was able to teach you all something. I know I’m old, but, I hope yaw learn a few tricks. Here is to you.”

Flex plays to the crowd, and they begin to cheer for the other wrestlers. But the wrestlers begin the “FLEX” chant once again, only louder. Flex tried to quiet them down, but, they were not having it. Eventually, Flex raises his hands and soaks it all up. He closes his eyes.

“Is this how it will be Sunday night? I hope so”.
_______

“Well, tonight, the teacher became the student. I was surprised when all me trainees came out and chanted my name. That’s much respect. And, I feel that for now, I need to be a good role model for them. So, for now, the BOSS shall stay dormant. Flex is just enough right now."

_______

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:27 am

Cleaning House
Characters used: Flex Johnson, Lord Byron Maxim from WWA
Characters mentioned: JaMarcus Allen

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) 8410

Fade in as we see a semi-packed XDF-WWA crowd. This is happens to be a House Show, two days before the PPV. Van Pelt and Wellington are talking about it.

Wellington: This Sunday, from New Orleans is our second Pay-Per-View, Revenge. Would you like to do a run-down of the card?

Van Pelt: Sure. First, there is Rain Man vs. Reaper, in a Buried Alive Match.

Wellington: Indeed. This has been quite a feud. These two will be out for blood. We may need to have an ambulance near by.

Van Pelt: Next, Brian Gunn vs. Sosuke., No DQ. I’m thinking this could be the sleep match of the night.

Wellington: Both wrestlers are skilled. But, they have had so problems the past few weeks. This feud might not be finished after Revenge.

Van Pelt: Very true. Next is the 4-way elimination tag match. Who are you placing your money on? 2 Legit is my pick.

Wellington: There is no doubt that 2 Legit has been rolling over teams as of late. But, I was very impressed with Anderson, even though he lost last week. His partner will most likely be as good in the ring as he is.

Van Pelt: Following that match will be Derrick Roddy vs. Alex Storm. And this match will be what is none as a “Ladder of Success Match.”

Wellington: Indeed, a new match that was brought to XDF. I’ll read official match lsiting which was given to me from personnel. “There will be four briefcases hanging above the ring. In order to get a briefcase, you have to pin your opponent, then climb the ladder and grab a case. The match is over when three out of four of the briefcases are taken. Then the two will reveal what they have. Case 1 contains a #1 Contender match. Case 2 contains 100,000 In Cash. Case 3 contains a six Month Ban from XDF. And, Case 4 contains Nothing.”

Van Pelt: Sounds like battle will ensure. Who is your favorite in this match up?

Wellington: Well, I’m going to pick Roddy, based on the fact that he has been tearing into Storm for the past month or so. Storm is a good wrestler, but his time may have past.

Van Pelt: I’m going with Storm. Roddy is talented, but he still has a lot to learn in this business.

Wellington: Whatever the outcome, it will be a great match.

Van Pelt: Yes sir. And the next match, which will not disappoint, Mickey Showery vs. Curt Cutler in a Hell in a Cell.

Wellington: I can’t even pick a winner for this match. Showery and Cutler are going to kill each other, plain and simple.

Van Pelt: I can’t disagree with that. And last, your XDF Main Event, JaMarcus Allen, challenging Flex Johnson for the XDF Championship. Now, these two have been going at it since Slam Fest. Allen has looked very strong going into this match up with a win over Flex.

Wellington: Keep in mind that it was a tag match, and his partner ran out on him.

Van Pelt: So your picking the Champ?

Wellington: Well, Allen is a great wrestler. But you must remember, he I the CHALLENGER in this situation. In a title match, the advantage always sides with the Champion. And as we all know, when you doubt Flex, he is “Notorious” for surprising you.

Van Pelt: That is very true. Regardless, Allen Vs. Johnson II is going to be an instant classic.

Wellington: Indeed indeed.

As they were talking, music began to blast. WWA wrestler Lord Byron Maxim slowly walks to the ring. He grabs a mic as he gets into the ring.

“Greetings peasants. I am your closest thing to Royalty, I am Lord Maxim.”

Lord Maxim raises his hands. The crowd boos a bit.

“You silly peasants. This is why the Queen has a high distain for you lowly Americans. You all are disrespectful, ungrateful, selfish cunts!”

The crowd gets heated.

“Oh, did I strike a nerve? Prissy Americans!”

“Another Day” by Sevin begins to play and the crowd goes wild. Flex walks out, dressed in jeans, a beater, and some Air Force One’s. He stops at the edge of the ramp while someone hands him a mic.

Flex turns to the fans.

“Aye, yo, can someone please tell me who let in Britain’s reject?”

The crowd laughs.

“Maximum Exposure, get the **** out my ring Gringo!”

Lord Maxim hit’s the nearest turnbuckle.

“You can’t talk to me like that.”

“Gringo, I can do whatever I like. In case you didn’t know, I run XDF. And, XDF runs WWA. So, therefore, you can consider me your King, Lord Maximus.”

“You will pay for your disrespect.”

Lord Maxim slides out the ring and charges Flex. Flex knees him in the stomach, then clotheslines him. As Maxim gets back up, but gets caught with a stiff right hand. He gets knocked out. Some guards come and drag him away. Flex claps.

“Thank you, take his English McMuffin *** out of here.”

The crowd cheers as Lord Maxim is taking away.

Flex turns to the crowd.

“Well, How yaw doing tonight? Now that the trash has been taken out, we can get down to business. Now, as you all know, I am having a big match at the PPV this Sunday. The Cavs vs. the Lakers, Detroit vs. Cleveland, Johnson vs. Allen II.”

The crowd cheers.

“Now, I know what your thinking. ‘Flex is going to come out and trash this vato.’ Naw, that aint even the case this time holmes.

“Things have changed since I have gone further in my career. Ya know, I used to despise you fans. But, I arrived here at XDF, and was accepted. I was judged on the my skills and my talents. I was allowed to shine and prosper. That’s how I developed a liking for you fans.”

The crowd cheers.

“This Sunday, I’m going to put on a clinic, just for yaw. JaMarcus, your good vato, but I got a few qualites you aint got esse. For one, I got charisma vato. When I walk into a room, everyone turns. Two, I’m a bit wiser. I’ve been in this business a lot longer holmes. I know how it works, a lot better than you do. And, three, well, esse, I got heart!”

The crowd goes wild.

“So Allen, I’ll see you out there Sunday.”

“Another Day” plays; Flex steps out of the ring and heads back up the ramp.

Van Pelt: Strong words from the champ. Was he claiming that Allen doesn’t have heart?

Wellington: Not at all Scott. Flex was just pointing out that he has the will power to drive him through this match.

Van Pelt: Whatever the case, this match is going to be huge. Fans, be sure to Revenge, this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:41 pm

SCENE TITLE ;; If I Can’t
SCENE NUMBER ;; One
NUMBER OF SCENES ;; One
SCENE LOCATION ;; Allen’s locker room
MINOR CHARATARS: N/A

The sounds from the fans cheering can be heard. ReVenge was a hit pay-per-view. Many fans came to New Orleans from across the globe just to catch a glimpse of some of their favorite superstars. ReVenge, that was a helluva name to pick for a pay-per-view, all of these matches that were taking place had some sort of satisfaction for whomever the winner may be when the bell rings. For some, it’s the chance to prove that you can fight whoever, take on the best of the best. There is only one singles championship in the XDF, and twenty something wrestlers staring down at the one man that possesses it. It was lucky if you had a shot at it. This was the same match from Slamfest, same thing on the line. It was not a matter of how nervous you were going into the match… it was who wanted it the most.

The comes to the locker room of JaMarcus Allen. He was tying his shoes up, clad in a black t-shirt and a red bandana along with black shorts. Allen looked up then smiled as he continued trying the shoes

“Tonight is a big night, the match of the year, the match everyone will remember. Tonight is the night where we see just who is the biggest and badest man in the XDF, tonight is the night we find out who the true champion of the company is. I’ve had a lot riding on this match, and Flex, homie, you and I… we got unfinished business before anything else happens. You see, at Slamfest you proved to the millions of fand watching at home and all of those in attendance that you could carry an entire federation on your shoulders. You were right that the championship doesn’t define your character, it doesn’t define the fighter. It proves that you are the best. Ever take a look in federations? There are many others out there that deserve the world championship more than others. But that’s why the majority of the people that come into wrestling fail. All they care about is winning a World Title, nothing more. I found out the hard way that it isn’t what the sport is all about. You gotta think about it, you gotta eat it, you gotta drink it, it’s a twenty-four hour a day seven day a week job if you wanna make it anywhere in the wrestling world.”

As he finishes up tying the shoes Allen looks up into the camera with a fiery gaze

“ What this match means for both of us is huge, this could be the match of my career is I pin yo’ ass down on the mat, hell, I already beat you at Lockdown without the help of my so-called tag team partner. To be the score is even… you just got to hold the trophy for a little while. You and I know that when this match ends we won’t be facing each other again, well, not for awhile it appears. Tonight there is a number one contendership match and that means whoever wins that will face one of us for the XDF World Championship at Downfall, the beef between me and you for the past couple of months has gotten heated at times, you called the dog out of its cage the past couple of weeks, and now the dog is done growling as it steps out from the shadows of its cage. The dog is ready to beat your ass down at any cost., and the dog is pissed off and mad as hell.”

“ SlamFest was the biggest pay-per-view of the company, I remember that night just like it was yesterday. Thousands upon thousands of fans and all of those cheers and boos and the intensity of the whole arena was like no other that I have ever stepped foot in in my life. This is the batttle of the titans, you see, when Mickey got injured I was automatically but in that World Title match. People, and I mean a lot of people, underestimated me, they didn’t think I had what it took to step into the ring and beat you. In fact, they didn’t even think I would beat you at all, and a few weeks later we were in the main event of Lockdown and what do you know? JaMarcus Allen pinned you to the mat… the first and only man that has done so, for now anyways.

Allen smiled for a moment and picked up his black baseball cap and held the back of it with both hands

“ And you think you are the King of the Jungle? Well then, you just met the biggest fuckin’ predator that you have ever come in contact with. To me, you’re the next meal. You found out from our last match that maybe you smartened up and prepared a little better for this match. We’ll see ya out there, champ.”

Allen stood up and placed the cap on his head, the scene faded as he stood up. As it became blacker the sound of a closing door could be heard.

~END~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)   **MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C) Empty

Back to top Go down

**MAIN EVENT** XDF CHAMPIONSHIP - JeMarcus Allen VS Flex Johnson(C)
Page 1 of 1