Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen Empty
PostSubject: Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen   Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 pm

XDF Road to Glory round 2

Singles Match

Writer: Steve Jones
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen   Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 pm

sorry about this, I been busy most of the week, had to thro this together before I left to my moms.

“JaMarcus!”

“What?”

“You got the stuff?”

“What stuff?

“Don’t try to act a fool wit me.”

“Seriously, what stuff?”

“My money, motherfucker, my goddamn money that you owe me for that weed”

“I don’t even do weed, man.”

“You don’t do weeed, you a funny man JaMarcus, but you got ‘till the end of September t get me that money, or yo’ ass is mine.”

“I Don’t DO NO GOT’ DAMN WEED, I DON’T OWE YOU SHIT!”

“Tisk. Tisk. Tisk, JaMarcus, I’m tired of playin’ these games with you, it’s the same thing week in and week out. I’ve come to the end of the rope, I jus don’t know what to do with you anymore, I keep extending the time, you keep making these lame ass excuses as why you don’t have my money, and at put it simply, I’m a pissed off motherfucker right now”

“Listen here, I didn’t buy any weed from nobody… I don’t even do drugs… I’m clean”

“Alright, JaMarcus, I don’t know, mayn, you may be high a fuckin’ satellite for all I know right now, cuause you know, and I know, that you asked me for some, I gave it to you, now one way or the other you are gonna get me my money, you say anything else but ‘yeah, I’ll get you your money, all mighty Taurus, I’ll put a cap in yo’ ass with no hesitation.”

“But, the only thing is, I don’t have any of wh…..”

CAP! CAP! CAP

((Sirens, flashing red lights, and blue lights cloud the mind as a Impala car drives away from the scene))

*Gasping, JaMarcus wakes from hid deep sleep, and that hellish dream*

“T..T..Th…Th…That was three years ago.. H..Ho..How can I be dreaming about that now…”

*He put his hands under his head, staring at the hotel room ceiling for a moment, these dreams kept coming back every so often but what significance, if any, did they have? That doctor, well he looked a doctor anyways, told him it was normal, it was post- trauma from al that he had experienced during his teen years. That everything that he had done and everything that he had saw, was something that ninety-eight percent of the American teen population had ever encountered. It would be with him for the rest f his life. H cold live to see 60 and for the next thirty-seven years he could have hundreds… no, thousands of these types of dreams, it was like a replay of a football game, or a slow action movie like the matrix, watching his life through different eyes. Everything was so clear though, like everything that he had just saw had just happened to im some five minutes ago. Everyone has dreams of course, but only a few people have dreams so clear as he had, it was down to every last detail from the looks of the buildings to the actual house color and car makes and models. He got out of his bed and walked toward the small closet and took down a blue Hawks shirt and some faded blue jeans, the telephone on the night stand rang as Allen was taking off his white shirt he often slept in, he went to the phone and picked it up.*

“Hello?”

“Good morning, Mr. Allen, it’s your 8AM wake up call”

“Alright, thanks for the call.”

“No problem”

He proceeded to get ready, taking the navy blue duffel bag by the door and pulling out some fresh socks. Pulling them on another ring, coming from his cell phone startled him. Allen took the phone off of the small table by the door and hit the anser button, not bothering to look at the caller id.

“Mr. Allen, this is Norman Jerinings, your agent, I’m contacting you about your tournament match against a mister Top Dog.”

“And why the hell are you callin’ me about this Norm? I know I got a match this week, maan, I’m not some stupid little bit…”

Sorry JaMarcus, but I just wanted to call, because as of now, I’m thinking that you can be making a few thousand more dollars, you could become a worldwide phenomenon, a real big shot, a real household name, all you need to do is do your thing and make it to the finals, and finally, capture the XDF Heavyweight Championship.”

Norm, Brotha, are you sure you ain’t high as a freakin’ kite, because I know whats on the line and I’m not about to screw myself over because some bad ass wanna-be vintage American Undertaker or whateva comes up in that ring on Monday, I got something to do, and that’s my business, you just stay in that suit and let me do what I do.”

“I know JaMarcus, but this is some big stuff, I mean this isn’t the GGW, you aren’t a rookie anymore, you can’t afford to make rookie mistakes, that World championship is a really big deal, I’ve never come across someone with as much talent and work ethic as you have, JaMarcus… it’s HUGE!”

“Yeah… thanks for the info, bye.”

JaMarcus hug up the cell phone as he heard Norman talk very loudly, it clicked shut and ended the call as he put it back on the table. Allen put his shoes on and as he bent back up to stand up, e began to talk.

“A big deal it is, in this business, what you do can make your break you, it can make you famous, for better or for worse, it can make you look good, or make you look like a fool, for everything that you do, there is always a consequence. If you do drugs, you get suspended, you piss of management, you face termination… Winning a World Championship is all about determination, hard work, it is the very thing that every wrester that has ever stepped into the ring, fights for. Its why you go out in front of thousands of fans to have that one match to prove that you are worth putting into that type of match. It comes with a lot of stress, \that may be why only the strongest in this jungle survive. On Monday I face that opponent that is gonna get me one step closer to that title. It’s mine and mine alone, I came to the XDF to get a World Championship and that is exactly what I plan on doing. Topp Dog, Monday night we step into that ring and you look me in the eye, I’m hungry as the wolf, and the wolf wants food… that food is you, so… if I were you, I’d be hittin’ that gym right about now.”

“In the XDF, my record stands a 2-0, and soon it will be 3-0, I’m unstoppable, I’m not gonna quit, because I have that determination, I have that drive that no other person in that locker room has, in the end, when all that smoke is all cleared, there is only one thing that everyone in that arena is gonna be saying, and that is my name.”
Back to top Go down

Top Dogg vs JeMarcus Allen
Page 1 of 1