Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 6/28/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Full Throttle 6/28/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 6/28/10   Full Throttle 6/28/10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 pm

The Lights in the arena Dim, as the Image of Apocalypse appears on the screen…1968 - 2010. The sound of footsteps ring thought the arena as fire starts to come up from the stage as Mist starts to flood up and down the ramp. As David Shane steps out on stage in solid black with the world title carrying in his arms the coat and hat his father wore through his career.

Van Pelt: The Wrestling world has truly lost a legend…

Wellington: Its just shocking to be witnessing this so soon after we last saw him at the Hall of fame Ceremony and several times back stage coaching David Shane…

David walks halfway down the ramp as Donovan Mitchell and Kevin Sullivan step out through the back holding Two sets of Tag team titles from their history of tag teaming with Apocalypse. You see the tears on all their faces as they start to head to the ring more. Maria walks out with tears on her face, War not far behind her as they all gather in the ring as David lays the coat and hat in the center of the ring…Sullivan lays down one of the tag titles, as Donovan does the same, War laying down the Hardcore title. The crowd is silent as they all mourn the loss of Apocalypse…tears are coming down their cheeks as a chant of “Apocalypse” starts up.

Van Pelt: These fans showing their respect

Wellington: it’s not often we witness the loss of a wrestler as important as he was…its truly a shame

David takes up a microphone as he looks out to the fans tears on their faces, as they still chant his father’s ring name…

David: Thank you…

David closes his eyes as tears start up again, he tries to cover his face as he looks to those that worked with his father…Donovan and Kevin…then to his wife. The fans continue their chant as David and they all join them…Scott and William take of their headset and start chanting it…Finally David picks the mic back up…

David: Thank you…He lives on through all of us…Tonight isn’t about him…tonight is about the men backstage and you fans…My father lived for the entertainment of all of you…He loved his fans more then he loved this sport…The Show must go on…

David lays the mic down as he lays world title down on the coat of Apocalypse before the ring empties out and the cameras move in on the memorial to him. The fans pick back up their chant for Apocalypse…they go to footage taken of Apocalypse backstage at the beginning of his career. David’s mother standing next to him...

Interviewer: Why do you wrestle?

“It’s Simple I do it because I love this sport and I love the fans…Nothing beats the rush you get when you hear your music play…Boos or cheers it brings a smile to your face till you reach the curtain and get into character. Those fans make this sport without them, we’d be without jobs now wouldn’t we…I love all of my Fans and I know they will always love me”

The footage ends there as again his image is shown with 1968-2010 along with the sound of the footsteps can be heard then they stop…”His Footsteps will forever Echo these halls…” - David Shane. As the scene goes black followed by Commercials

(I Came to Play by Downstait kicks on as Derrick Roddy is seen headed for the ring. Roddy high fives a few fans and eventually walks up the steel steps. He heads for the opposite turnbuckle and climbs up and poses with his arms out wide, holding his right hand in the air)

"And from Los Angeles, California, standing at 6'1 and weighing in at 220 lbs, Derrick Roddy!!!!!

"s(AINT)" by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain. She poses for the fans as she heads down the ramp. On her way down the ramp she slaps as many fans hands as she can get to. She climbs the s tairs and poses on the apron again for the fans. She then goes in above the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring, playing to the crowd.

“And entering the ring…JUELZ!”

Before anyone knows it, Roddy rushes Juelz and hits her with lefts and rights. He then connects with a huge knee to her midsection

Julez falls to the mat, and Roddy drags her to the center of the ring. Roddy bounces of the ropes and connects with a huge knee drop to Julez. He then goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Roddy then locks on a ground headlock. Juelz struggles, but eventually is able to stand to her feet. She gives him a couple of elbows and Roddy releases the hold.

Julez whips Roddy into the ropes and hits him with a dropkick. As he gets up, he gets blasted by a DDT. Juelz goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Julez turns him over and goes right into an STF lock.

Roddy is in great pain, but makes his way over to the ropes. Julez releases the hold.

Julez begins to pick Roddy, but Roddy tosses her to the outside. She lands extremely hard on the floor. Roddy rolls to the outside and looks under the ring. He finds a metal pipe.

Roddy wraps the pipe around Julez’ neck. The ref sees this and calls for the bell.

“The winner of this match by DQ…JULEZ!”

Roddy raises his hand; proud of his work. He turns around and faces the other side of the crowd.
Julez picks herself up. Roddy turns around, and gets hit with the chick kick.

The crowd cheers!

Juelz then makes her way up the entrance ramp as some fans chant her name.
Wellington: Up next we have the triple threat match…this should be an interesting match…

Van Pelt: No Doubt in my mind

Flex Johnson stands in the ring, waiting for his opponents as suddenly Lauren Winters comes out on the stage holding the microphone...

Lauren: I’m sorry, to inform everyone involve in this match but It’s been cancelled due to Sosuke and Jesse Brees being caught in customs while trying to get back to America…So Flex is declared the winner…

Flex raises his arms in the air disappointed as he walks around the ring…

Lauren: I know it’s a shock to many here…but this is just a small line of problems with a company controlled by a man like David Shane…

Cryin’ Like a Bitch by godsmack starts to play as Kevin Sullivan walks out on stage with Lauren holding a mic himself…

Kevin: Lauren, this is neither the time or the place…to discuss this…come back to my office and we’ll talk this over…I’m not doing this in front of the fans…

Lauren: Well I am…I QUIT…

Lauren Throws the mic and heads into the back…Kevin Sullivan moves behind her trying to talk things over as we head to a commercial break

Cummings: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing FIRST...

{"Soldiers" blares through the PA system. The air raid siren from Soldiers plays and right as they say on your feet pyro starts spraying from the stage. Jayson Payne comes walking out through the it. Right as he clears the pyro two large explosion go off on either stage Jayson puts his arms out and spins. He walks to the ring shaking the fans hands and walks up the steps of the ring. He puts takes off his brothers dog tag and puts in the corner of the ring.}

Cummings: weighing in at 260 lbs... Jayson Payne! And his opponent...

{“I Am Loco” by Ill Niño cues up as Requiem walks out onto the stage. Doing his signature gun pose with his fingers he points both ‘guns’ over the crowd before bringing the ‘barrels’ to his either side of his head. With a click of his thumb as if the hammer dropped there is a sudden burst of bright white and red pyro that fires out from under the stage that engulfs Requiem.

Requiem bursts from still spitting pyro fountains and runs down to the ring sliding under the ropes and exploding back up onto his feet. Requiem begins point his ‘guns’ at each corner post randomly and repeatedly, each time a pyro ignites as the arena lighting strobes.}

{They meet at the center, as the referee signals for the bell.}

DING DING!

{Requiem goes for a grapple and whips Jayson Payne across the ropes, but as Payne bounces back he delivers a spear to Requiem, followed by punches.}

Wellington: He isn't going light on him - those are pretty tough hits!

{Requiem begins to weaken down, as Jayson Payne lifts him up. He sets him up for The Brig Bomb and nails it.}

Van Pelt: He's going for the pin!

3!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner by pinfall... Jayson Payne!

{Jayson Payne quickly rolls out of the ring with the referee as he lifts his hand into the air. He exits as Requiem lays in the center of the ring, motionless.}

Wellington: Another win by Jayson Payne!

Van Pelt: Requiem's time is numbered. He doesn't have much longer in my book.

(Forever shamed by Godsmack kicks on the airway as David Shane and War are seen walking to the ring, with each of them holding their titles. The two climb in the ring and taunt as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction)

Cummings: This is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of the hardcore champion War, and the XDF champion, David Shane!!!!

(As their music fades out, Superstar by Saliva kicks on as the Gifted Players are seen at the ramp. The two head up and go to the ring as they stare their opponents down)

Cummings: And their opponents, the team of The Gifted Players!!!

(Their music finds out as David Shane and The Player are in the ring to start things out)

(The match kicks off with David Shane locking up with The Player and easily clotheslining him into the turnbuckle)

(Shane doesn't waste any time and he picks up The Player and and slings him into the ropes, and he follows up by deliviering a big boot to The Player, knocking him down)

Van Pelt: Wow!!!

(Shane picks up The Player and slings him into the ropes again. Shane attempts a clothesline but The Player dodges it and goes off of the ropes again. Shane hits the knee to the head of the Player, busting him open and taking him down. Shane then sets up and connects with the Last Rites on The Player, taking him out)

Wellington: Holy Hell!!!! In memory of Apoc!!!

(Shane picks up an unconcious Player and throws him at The Gift. The Gift looks at his unconcious partner as Shane grabs The Gift by the hair and throws him into the ring)

(The two exchange punches as War beats up on The Player to further injure him)

(Shane eventually gets the edge and hits a huge uppercut on the Gift. Shane precedes to hit the Gift with The Termintation, knocking him unconcious)

(Meanwhile, War slings The Player head first into the steel steps, making him bleed a bit more)

Van Pelt: I think its safe to say....

(Shane smirks as he sets The Gift up for The Last Breath. The Gift coughs up much blood on the floor and the bell is called)

Cummings: Because The Gift cannot continue, you're winner is the team of War and David Shane!!!!

(War climbs back into the ring as Forever shamed by Godsmack kicks back on the airway)

Van Pelt: I have never seen a match so... dominate!!! Dynasty destoyed The Gifted Players!!!!

Wellington: And with the carnage in the ring, I don't think The Gifted Players will be wrestling for a while.

(The camera fades out with Shane and War headed to the back and EMTs coming out to help the Gifted Players)
Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 6/28/10
Page 1 of 1