Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 4/19/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Full Throttle 4/19/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 pm

("Thunderkiss '65" by Rob Zombie kicks on as Miss Puppies walks to the ring with a flask)

Cummings: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Miss Puppies!!!!!

(Puppies taunts in the ring as her music fades and Turn you On by Paris Hilton kicks on the airway)

(At the start of her music, Brooke Milton walks out of the Gorillas position and on top of the ramp to flip her hair back, then turns around so her back is shown...she then bows down so her assets are shown, she then stood up and turns around, walking down the ramp with one hand on her hip and the other at times telling the audiance to talk to the hands, she ignores those who are booing at her. At the bottom of the ramp she flips her jet black hair yet again and goes to her right side of the ring, she climbs it then as she is standing outside the ropes she bends backwards and sits on the middle rope, while holding the top rope with her left hand. With her right hand she pulls a "Layla El" and lifts her right leg to show how flexible it is...she then enters the ring walking towards all sides of the four sided ring and to climb on the second rope and bend down to show off her voluptious and natural bust)

Cummings: And her opponent, she is the Divas champion, Brooke Milton!!!!

(Milton enters the ring and the bell rings to start the match)

Van Pelt: And welcome back to Full Throttle!!! Alongside Steve Wellington I am Scott Van Pelt, and there's a lot riding on this match!!!

Wellington: You can say that again! Miss Puppies took down Juelz last week, and knocking off the champion would be great!!

(Brooke starts by kneeing Miss Puppies in the gut and whips her to the corner. Brooke continues kneeing Miss Puppies until the referee breaks her away at 5)

(Brooke backs up and charges at Miss Puppies, who moves out of the way and goes off of the ropes, and connecting with a clothesline on the rebound)

(Brooke quickly gets up and is brought down by another clothesline, more powerful than the last one as Miss Puppies goes for the cover)

(Brooke gets her shoulder up at 2)

(Puppies picks up Brooke and whips her into the turnbuckle and attempts a leg sweep on the rebound. Brooke dodges this and hits a crossbody, taking Puppies down. Brooke quickly gets up and starts to go to work on Puppies, picking her up and planting her back down with a DDT)

(Brooke climbs the top rope and flips her hair as the crowd boos her and Miss Puppies gets up. Brooke sees this and quickly launches herself off and tries a missile drop kick. Puppies dodges and connects with a Side Effect as Brooke gets up. Puppies goes for another cover)

(Brooke kicks out at 2)

(Puppies looks a little ticked and sets Brooke up for a Cheery bomb. Brooke reverses this into a hurricarana, taking down Puppies)

(Brooke sees her chance and locks Puppies in the Curse of Curves. Puppies struggles to get out and eventually does, as she kicks Brooke away)

(Both divas get to a vertical base and begin to exchange punches and slaps. After some time of this, Puppies shoves Brooke all the way to the ropes and lowers her head. Brooke goes off of the ropes and tackles Puppies on the rebound, then goes for a cover)

(Puppies kicks out at 2)

(Brooke picks Miss Puppies up and tries to hit a DDT, but Puppies reverses it and picks Brooke up and sets her up for the Cheery Bomb. Brooke fights her way out and in midair drops Puppies with the Femme Fatality, going for a cover)

(Turn you on by Paris Hilton kicks back on as Brooke stands up over top of Miss Puppies as the referee raises her hand in victory and gives her back the title)

Cummings: Here is your winner, the Divas Champion, Brooke Milton!!!!

Van Pelt: And Brooke just sent a message to Lauren Winters!!

Wellington: If I were Lauren I would watch my back! Winters vs Milton at Slamfest!!!!!

(The camera cuts to a commercial as Milton heads to the back)

Time of Match: 5:57
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 pm

"One" by Metallica plays over the PA system as Green pyro explodes from above. As it rains down Zodiac walks out from the back. He threatens fans who try to touch him as he walks to the ring.

Wellington: This is the first match of the of the evening and what an interesting match it will be! Both of these superstars are making their debut match.

Cummings: Making his way down to the ring first he calls himself the icon he is Zodiac!

Zodiac slides under the ropes and climbs the top turnbuckle. Zodiac unclasps his trench coat and allows it to fall to the ground. He rubs his chest and flicks the sweat into the crowd.

Van Pelt: It seems that the fans are not impressed with him hopefully he can change their minds with his wrestling skills!

The air raid siren from Soldiers plays and right as they say on your feet pyro starts spraying from the stage. Jayson Payne comes walking out through the it. Right as he clears the pyro two large explosion go off on either stage Jayson puts his arms out and spins. He walks to the ring shaking the fans hands and walks up the steps of the ring. He puts takes off his brothers dog tag and puts in the corner of the ring.

Cummings: And his opponent, serving our country, he is Jayson Payne!

The crowd cheers as Jayson waves a hand in the air to them. The referee signals for the bell.

DING DING

Both men meet at the center of the ring and come into a grapple, Zodiac takes the advantage and puts him into a lock, kneeing him in the face. He lets go, whipping Payne across the ropes, he bounces against the opposite side and as they meet in the center, he delivers the bulldog.

Wellington: Very impressive from Zodiac.

He goes for the pin.

KICKOUT!

Zodiac wastes no time as he sits up and begins to deliver punches to Payne. He goes to the corner and begins to climb the top rope.

Van Pelt: It looks like he may be going for the moonsault here…

As Zodiac gets into position and jumps into the air, he quickly meets the mat as Jayson Payne rolls away to safety.

Wellington: And it was a hit or miss, risky move by Zodiac, but it looks like Payne is okay. He’s taking the advantage and going for the cover.

2- KICKOUT!

Payne takes the quickly injured Zodiac to his advantage. He brings Zodiac to a stand as he whips him across the ropes. He goes for a clothesline, but Zodiac ducks and bounces back, but before Zodiac could bring his leg into the air for a muling kick, Payne quickly silences him with a nasty spear, followed by punches.

Van Pelt: What a move!

Payne brings him up to a stand once more as he grapples him into a belly to belly suplex. He goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Payne sits up and begins to scratch his head in frustration on what to do. He stands up as he looks to the ropes, debating for a corner power bomb. As he turns to pick up Zodiac, Zodiac counters with a knee to the stomach.

Wellington: That didn’t look too good.

As Zodiac prepares to go in for The Star Gazer, Payne quickly counters with The Brig Bomb, and quickly goes for the pin.

Van Pelt: WHAT A MOVE! HE’S GOING IN FOR THE PIN!

Wellington: Well played by Payne!

1...!

2.…!

3...!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner… Jaysonnnn Paaynnnneee!

Payne comes staggering to a stand as the referee raises his arm into the air. He smiles as the crowd goes crazy.

Wellington: What a statement made by Payne - I hope we see more of him in action!

Van Pelt: The only thing Zodiac did wrong was wait too long - you never know how fast your opponent can truly be based on their stamina. Hopefully he’ll take this lesson to the ring at Slamfest!
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm

The lights go down and Big O music hits he and Alexis step out from backstage he is wearing ripped jeans and a leather biker jacket his head is bandaged his eyes are cold he carries a sledge hammer over his right shoulder Alexis is wearing jeans with a black wife beater with a white button up cover the beater. She carries the hardcore title or her shoulder. they make their way to the ring she goes up the steps first as Big O puts the hammer down on the apron and goes up the step holding the top and middle rope so Alexis can get in. he gets in after her and motions for the mic.

I told everyone not to long ago I was going to make an example of someone.So everyone in the XDF will know.I mean what I say and their not just shallow words and empty threats and it's going to happen to night

He walks over and starts to point.

How should it be baby this clown?

She shakes her head no. he speaks again he walks over and leans on the top rope after grabbing the sledge.

She says It needs to be someone that will make a real impact.

Big O starts to walk to the other another side of the ring speaking as he does.

yes it does but, who what about that big mouth Van pelt?

he looks at him and says:

No everyone would be grateful they didn't have to hear is annoying ass voice.

he turns and as Alexis turns to face him Big O nails her in her face with the sledge she heads slips like a mellow she drops like a ton of bricks.Big O smiles sadistically and speaks.

War, Roddy and everyone here in the XDF If I would do that to someone I love just think what I would do to anyone of you. and later on tonight Azubuike you will suffer more then you have ever suffered before.you will wish you had never left Sierra Leone, I'll see you in just a lil while.

He drops the mic and leaves the ring leaving Alexis laying motionless.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm

“The following match will be a hardcore match!”

The lights dim down as the song begins. Suddenly they flash white and light blue around the arena. A spotlight comes on and Tombi Azubuike is seen standing up on the ramp. He looks around the arena and throws up a diamond sign with his hands, he walks down the ramp as he glares at the ring. He puts the diamond down and then heads to the apron. Tombi springs onto the apron and then turns his back to the ropes. He holds up the diamond again and then drops it looking around. He steps into the ring and then stands in the middle of it and looks at the crowd with a serious glance. He steps away and heads to the corner and waits for the bell to ring.

“Now introducing…TOMBI AZUBUIKE!”

A door shuts and a gun cocks an “Indestructible” by Disturbed starts to play 30 seconds in to the song Big O walks out looks around and does a long slow throat cut before making his way to the ring.

“And introducing the current XDF Hardcore Champion…Big O!”

The ref checks with both wrestlers the rings the bell.

Big O starts off with a few well placed jabs. He then knocks Tombi down with a stiff clothesline. He then begins to stomp on Tombi.

Big O backs off and flips off a fan in the crowd who is yelling at him. In the mean time, Tombi begin to recover. Big O turns around and gets caught with a running knee lift. Big O falls to the mat, Tombi then goes around and puts on a chin lock.
Big O struggles, but eventually breaks the hold. Both wrestlers make it to their feet. The two begin to trade punches. Tombi begins to get the upper hand. Tombi nails a Discus Right-hand to the jaw. Big O staggers back a bit, but does not fall. Tombi walks towards Big O, but Big O tosses his head into ring buckle. Tombi falls in the corner.

Big O slides outside the ring and grabs a chair. He then heads back into the ring. By this time, Tombi has made it back to his feet. Big O swings the chair at Tombi, but he moves out of the corner. The chair hits the ring buckle.
Tombi kicks Big O in the gut, making him drop the chair. Tombi kicks the chair into the center of the ring, then drops Big O with a T.A. Destroyer onto the chair. Tombi goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Tombi lifts Big O, then tosses him outside the ring.

Tombi heads outside the ring. He looks under the ring and finds a table. He begins to set up the table on the outside.

Meanwhile, Big O starts to ring up. Tombi notices and begins to walk towards him. Big O grabs a fans drink and throws it into Tombi’s face. He then takes Tombi’s head and rams it into the steel steps. Big O reaches under the ring a pulls out a kendo stick. He gives Tombi three wacks on the back, then turns him over and goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Some fans in the front row begin to heckle Big O. Big O walks over and gets in their faces. Tombi starts to get up. Big O turns around and gets blasted with the Tombi Killer. The fans goes wild as Tombi goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Tombi goes and drags the table over to Big O. He stomps on him a bit, then places Big O on the table. He climbs onto the table as well and looks at the crowd. He then lifts up Big O and drives him down with the T.A. Bomb. He goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“3!”

“And your winner….TOMBI!!!”
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Cummings : The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, Standing in the ring Derrick Roddy .

Roddy throws his arms back and forth as he looks at the ramp

Cummings: and his opponent, Flex Johnson…

Sometimes by Skillet starts to play as Flex comes walking down the ramp, He walks up the step and climbs into the ring. He looks over at Roddy and shakes his head as he climbs onto the nearest turnbuckle and poses as camera’s flash. Flex gets down and turns to a fist in his face as the bell sounds.

Van Pelt: Roddy is starting the fight on the offensive

Wellington: he caught flex off guard

Roddy continues assaulting Flex, with knees into his gut and punches into his face and gut. Roddy rips him out of the corner and into the ropes, Flex comes back at him, Roddy goes for a back body drop but Flex kicks him in the chest, Roddy stumbles back as Flex start laying right hands into the face of Derrick, Then dropping him face first into the mat with a DDT.

Van Pelt: Flex is a veteran in the ring…

Wellington: and Roddy is…

Van Pelt: Trying to win

Wellington: Good one…very to the point

Flex is back on his feet clapping as he laughs at Roddy, when he sits up. Derrick slams his fist on the mat as he gets off the mat, He locks up with Flex, Flex throws him into the corner, and clotheslines him into the turnbuckle, then bull dogging him to the mat, flex rolls him over and pins him

1…

2…

Roddy kicks out…

Van Pelt: By the skin of his teeth…

Flex gets up, and looks at the entrance ramp with a smile on his face. Flex gets up to his feet brushing himself off as Roddy gets up and punches the ring in anger, as he gets up to his feet. Flex clotheslines him, roddy falls and gets right back up to his feet. They lock up again…

Wellington: The ref should just call this…the Fans aren’t into it

Van Pelt: That’s harsh partner, he is in there with a veteran…

Wellington: I’m a senor citizen, Scott…think he’d lose to me

Van Pelt: Partner, anyone would lose to you and that body odor

Flex takes the advantage and hip tosses Roddy to the mat. Flex claps again, as he turns facing the entrance ramp, as David Shane and War walk out of the back. Flex watches them as they walk down the ramp; Roddy gets on his feet and sees David and War distracting Flex. Roddy grabs Flex…

Van Pelt: What Shane is signaling to Flex?

and spins him around gripping him in a gutwrench…as Flex counters it with a It Came From the East. As Flex Pins him…

Wellington: Ha! Shane just cost Roddy the match…

Van Pelt: Shane helped Flex? That’s not something I would have expected

1…

2…

3…

Flex gets up as Shane and War look unimpressed and head back up the entrance ramp. As Flex celebrates his victory, Roddy realized what happened gets off the mat and runs after Shane and War. Back stage Roddy find Shane and War standing at the techs booth…

Roddy: Shane, What the hell man? You just cost me the match…

David grins, as he looks at War…

David: War do you think we cost him the match?

War: Dude, no way…that boy lost when he cheap shotted Flex off the turn buckle…

David: You need to rethink why you came back Roddy…I told you about Dynasty before War or Brooke knew…you wanted to be a part of it…and still you’ve not shown me anything worth keeping you here under my pay rate.

David throws a water bottle at Roddy…

David: As of Right now, Derrick…you’re my new assistant…Now go clean yourself up…I have some errands for you to run

David and War continue talking with the tech as Roddy walks off, after throwing the water bottle and pushing the camera man out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 pm

{"Far From Over" begins to play as the audience cheers for Brian Andrews as he makes his way down the ramp and to the ring. He slides in from underneath the ropes and cues for his music to come to a stop. He smiles at the crowd who begins to chant his name.}

Andrews: Thank you, but while I'm here for the audience, I'm here for business as well. It has been an entire year since the XDF has opened its doors for you all. We've gone through Hell and back, going out of business and into debt, and then making our return months later, better than ever.

{Crowd begins to chant, "THANK YOU SHANE". Andrews chuckles before he goes on.}

Andrews: With that, I would like to announce that this year at Slamfest, we will be holding a Hall of Fame induction, for the superstars who made this company. For the superstars who will be forever recognized in the XDF, and for the superstars who made a statement and showed everyone what they were made of. This induction will become a tradition for many years to come. The inductees will be revealed at the Hall of Fame, JUST so everyone is kept at the edge of their seats, because ladies and gentlemen, this WILL be a Slamfest worth remembering. Thank you.

{As he drops his microphone, he makes his exit.}

Van Pelt: A Hell of an announcement made by Brian Andrews!

Wellington: A Hall of Fame! This is big news coming from our Co-GM!

Van Pelt: I wonder who the inductees will be!?
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Cummings: The following Match is a Non-Title Match and it is scheduled for one fall!

“Don’t you wish you were me” began to play as Joe Hollywood walks out on stage and flexes for the crowd letting them take pictures.

Cummings; First, weighing in at 258 pounds…Joe Hollywood!!!

Hollywood starts down the ramp high fiving fans in the ring he climbs to the top of the ring and poses old Orton style.

The Lights go down as "Sin With a Grin" starts to play, The fans boo and cheer as David Shane walks out with his trademark grin on his face as he looks around the arena. Maria comes out behind him.

Cummings: …And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by his wife, Maria. Weighing in at 238 pounds, he is the XDF Heavyweight Champion….David Shane!!!

They walk to the Ring David slides inside the ring and runs up the top ropes and raises his arms as again the fans are still unsure of how to react to David anymore.

Both Hollywood and David stare each other down as the referee calls for the bell. Both men circle each other trying to figure out what the other will do first.

Both men begin to approach each other in the center of the ring where they lock up. Hollywood takes the advantage as he locks David in a headlock. David tries to bring Hollywood back to the ropes. Shane tried to bounce Hollywood off of the ropes, but Hollywood didn’t release his hold.

The referee began to check and see if David was wanting to give up. David yelled, ‘no!’ Hollywood began to cinch in the headlock. Shane tried to reach the ropes, at least with his foot, in hopes that it would break the hold. David could feel the rope, causing the referee to tell Hollywood to break the hold.

Hollywood released the headlock. Shane scurried over to the ropes, trying to catch a breath of air. As he did, Hollywood walked over to David, trying to grab him and pick him up, but Shane began to throw punches at Hollywood’s gut.

Hollywood faltered as he began to hunch over. David took advantage by connecting with a swinging neck breaker.

With Hollywood down, David began to throw punches to Hollywood’s face. This drew the referee to begin counting.

Shane threw one more punch.

David gets up and moves away for a moment, before performing a Senton Splash on the fallen Hollywood.

David then began to pick Hollywood up, preparing to Snap Suplex Hollywood. Shane began to follow through with the lift, but Hollywood wrapped his leg around Shane’s, blocking the move. Not one to be deterred, Shane began to try again, but this time, he was met by a punch to the ribs.

Hollywood took advantage and connected with a Suplex of his own. Shane arched his back in pain from the delivery of the Suplex. Hollywood followed it up by dropping an elbow across David’s chest.

Hollywood quickly went for the cover, while Shane was momentarily dazed.

Shane kicked out at 2. Hollywood smacked the mat in frustration as he prepared to lift Shane up. Hollywood brought David to his feet, but in a hunched over position. Hollywood signaled to the crowd that it was time for The Highlight Reel.

Hollywood proceeded to lift Shane up towards his face, but before following through with the power bomb, David countered with a huricanranna. After following through with the huricanranna, David followed the move with a pin attempt of his own.

Hollywood managed to kick out before the referee’s hand hit the mat for a third time. Growing increasingly frustrated with Hollywood, David began to climb through the ropes to the outside of the ring. David pushed the time keeper away as he grabbed his Championship belt.

The referee protested as David returned to the ring. The referee continued to warn David, but David began to follow through with the impending assault. Before David brought the belt down on Hollywood, the referee managed to grab the belt.

A tug of war began to ensue between the two men before the referee won out over David. The referee began to lean between the ropes, handing the belt back to the time keeper. As the referee did that, David protested the entire time until Hollywood snuck up and rolled David up in a School Boy Pin.

The crowd began to count to three, but the referee was still busy giving the time keeper orders about taking care of the belt.

After many seconds passed, Hollywood released David and went over to the ref, slapping his hands, mimicking a ref’s count while telling the referee he had Shane down for at least five seconds, but the referee explained what he was doing.

Not caring any longer about the ref’s explanation, Hollywood returned to David, who caught Hollywood by surprise with a leg sweep, sending Hollywood into the middle turnbuckle face first.

Shane began to mock Hollywood to the disapproval of the fans. David waved them off as he signaled to the crowd that it was time for a Super Kick.

Hollywood begins to pull himself up from the mat, using the ring ropes for leverage. As he turned around, Shane began his charge towards Hollywood with a Super kick. Hollywood ducked the kick and connected with a boot to Shane’s gut. Shane hunched over, setting him up for The Highlight Reel. Hollywood signaled too the crowd that it was the end, much to the delight of the crowd.

Suddenly, War started running down the ramp towards the ring. Hollywood shoved Shane to the mat and began to climb out of the ring to intercept War. As War approached Hollywood, David Shane regained his bearings and slid outside of the ring with a baseball slide to the back of Hollywood.

Shane began to throw punches to Hollywood as War cheered him on, all the while, the referee is making the count.

Shane began to smack Hollywood in the face.

As War and Shane were distracted, Hollywood’s Tag Team partner, Flex Johnson, ran down the aisle.

Flex then nailed War in the back of the head with an elbow smash, knocking War to the floor.

Shane turned his attention towards War and Flex.

Shane saw the two men were brawling up and down the aisle.

Shane turned his attention back towards Hollywood.

Hollywood then connected with a head butt, staggering Shane.

Now, Hollywood and Shane began to trade blows in the aisle.

10!!!

The referee counted both men out, signaling for the bell.

Even with the bell sounding, it wasn’t enough to stop the men from brawling in the aisle. They eventually made their way into the ring, to continue the fight.

Hollywood immediately knocked Shane to the outside of the ring with a Clothesline, while War did the same to Flex. Hollywood and War began to trade blows, but Hollywood nailed War in the gut with a boot and connected with The Highlight Reel. The crowd cheered as Hollywood stood over War, victoriously.

With his back turned, Hollywood didn’t see David Shane re-enter the ring with the XDF Championship belt. Shane waited for Hollywood to turn around. The crowd knew what was happening and began to rumble. Confused by the change in the crowd, Hollywood turned around to be nailed by the Championship belt.

Hollywood lay on the mat unconscious as Shane began to taunt Hollywood by pointing at the Belt and saying he is the champion. Suddenly, "Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys began to play.

Shane stood up and looked towards the entrance ramp, waiting for Mickey Showery to come out. The crowd cheered in anticipation as, instead of coming down the ramp, Mickey came through the crowd with a bottle of Guinness in his hand. Mickey slowly climbed into the ring, as to not alert Shane.

When Mickey was in position, He smashed the empty bottle of Guinness over David’s head. Knocking him out. As blood began to run from where the bottle connected with the back of David’s head, Mickey reached down and picked up the XDF Championship Belt, holding it high for the crowd to cheer.

The show began to fade to black, perhaps showing a preview of what we could very well see this Sunday, if Mickey survives the Gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/19/10   Full Throttle 4/19/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 4/19/10
Page 1 of 1