Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 4/5/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Full Throttle 4/5/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:37 pm

(a door shuts and a gun cocks an Indestructible by Disturbed starts to play 30 seconds in to the song Big O walks out looks around and does a long slow throat cut before making his way to the ring)

Cummings: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall. Introducing first, he is the Hardcore Champion, the Big O, Scott Owens!!!!!

(Owens enters the ring and holds the Hardcore Title above his head before exiting the ring and placing the title near the steel steps)

(The word AWESOME is heard through the ring as I Came to Play by Downstait kicks on the airway and Derrick Roddy is seen making his way to the ring)

Cummings: And his opponent, from Hollywood California, weighing in at 220 pounds, Derrick Roddy!!!

(Roddy slowly enters the ring and poses for the crowd as his music fades out)

(Cummings exits the ring and the bell rings to kick off the match)

(Big O starts off by charging at Roddy and knocking him down with a body connection)

Van Pelt: Big O must not be happy about Roddy's comments on The Roddy Express)

(Big O looks down at Roddy and goes off of the ropes and connects a splash on Roddy and going for a cover)

(Roddy kicks out at 2)

(Big O picks up Roddy and throws him to the ropes. As Big O lowers his head, Roddy jumps over Big O. Big O sees Roddy jump over him and turns around. Roddy quickly connects with a jumping leg lariat, taking down Big O)

(Roddy sees an opening and connects with a few stomps onto Big O)

(Big O rolls to his side as Roddy kicks Big O to the back and sends Big O rolling out of the ring)

(Roddy sees Big O roll out of the ring and heads to the ropes. Roddy jumps over the top ropes and is caught by Big O, who runs Roddy into the steel steps and then delivers a spinebuster on the floor)

Wellington: What a spine buster!!! Big O is showing why he is the Hardcore champion!!!!

(Big O looks down at Roddy and suddenly grabs the Hardcore title)

Wellington: Whats Big O got in mind?

(Roddy struggles to his feet as Big O heads for Roddy with the Hardcore title in hand. Big O throws the title at him and knocks Roddy down as the ref calls for the bell)

Cummings: Here is your winner as a result of a disqualification, Derrick Roddy!!!!!

(Big O looks pissed as he walks over to the announce table to grab a microphone)

(Roddy stands up as Big O stays by the announce table)

(Big O begins to clap as he picks up the microphone)

Big O: There you go Roddy. You ended by undefeated streak. Of course, it doesn't mean anything if you can't walk.

(Big O drops the mic and attempts a Lights Out, but Roddy reverses it and hits a Rock and Roller Coaster to send Big O down)

(The crowd cheers as Roddy starts kicking Big O while hes on the ground)

(Roddy grabs a steel chair as Big O gets to his feet. Roddy smashes the chair over Big O's head to knock him down and bust him open)

Wellington: Oh my God!! He's busted open!!!

(Roddy looks down at War and heads up the steel steps, then launches off for a Roddy Express onto Big O, which connects)

(Roddy gets up after a few seconds and grabs a microphone)

Roddy: No Big O. I ended your undefeated streak by beating you at your own game. (mocking him) Of course, it should mean something if you pass out by your own blood!

(I Came to Play kicks back on as Roddy mocks Big O''s throat slash)

Wellington: Well, even though this wasn't a hardcore match, Roddy and Big O both went to the extreme.

Van Pelt: Looks like Roddy's back to his old self. I'd be careful if I had to face that guy.

(The camera fades out on EMTs helping Big O and Roddy walking to the back with a smile on his face)
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Juelz is seen backstage pacing, looking annoyed.

Juelz: How could this happen? Well if she wants to play dirty and have backup, Two can play at that game!

She takes out her cell phone and dials a number. She waits as it rings.

Juelz: Hey T! ... Yeah ... I need a little favor, you see I am outnumbered and having trouble and I really could use a friend and Ally here in the XDF.

She paused while the person on the other ends spoke.

Juelz: Oh! You already know ... I see ... you were following my career here. ......... So you saw Annihilation ... You signed! They signed you, that's AMAZING! ... Your booked tonight! ... Your on your way!

Her face lit up

Juelz: Well I'll see you when you get here! Bye!

She hung up and put her phone away. She smiled as the camera zoomed in to show the smirk on her face.

Last edited by Richard Burns on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 pm

The lights dim to blue as "COLD" Blares over the P.A. System. Iceman walks out with his arms held high, as blue pyro goes off above him. The crowd boos as Iceman is walking down the ramp. Iceman stops and looks at a fan that is yelling something to him. Iceman stairs at him and then smacks the fan in the head. When Iceman reaches the ring, he hops up on the apron.

Out of nowhere comes War from the crowd. He grabs Iceman’s foot and pulls him off the apron. Iceman’s head hits the apron as he comes down.

War sets up and gives Iceman a huge superkick. Iceman gets tossed into the steel steps.

War reaches under the steps and grabs a steel chair. He whacks Iceman over the head. Iceman still doesn’t fall. War hits him a second time, and a third.

Iceman finally falls to the floor. War drops the chair and walks over to Iceman’s limp body. He tosses Iceman into the ring, then heads in himself.

The ref walks over. War yells at him, telling him to ring the bell. After being verbually abused, the ref rings the bell.
War covers.

“1

“2

“3!”

“Pantera” by Walk begins to play. The ref raises War’s hand.

War takes on last look at Iceman. Then he laughs and shakes his head. The War hops out of the ring and heads up the entrance ramp.

Wellington: What the heck just happened here!?
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:40 pm

( "Warrior's Code" by The Dropkick Murphys cues up as Mickey Showery walks out onto the ramp with Lauren Winters at his side. The fan cheer loudly for the two as they make their way down to ring )

Van Pelt: "Well beings that there is no longer anything to hide between these two it looks like they are making there relationship quite public."

Wellington: "It's not like it was some big secrete to anyone inside or outside of the promotion."

( Mickey steps up into the ring and then helps Lauren in as well. Mickey walks to the center of the ring and is tossed a mic as the music and fans begin to die down )

Showery: "Well once again, here I am .. this time the FORMER 2x XDF Champion.."

( The fans begin to boo as Mickey smiles for a moment taking the mic back for a minute putting his hands up to quiet them down. )

Showery: "Now now. Believe me .. it pisses me off as well. I could come out here tonight and say all kinds of things about .. things like .." (Mickey smiles) "David Shane is a two-bit punk who couldn't wrestle a pencil out of the hand of Michael J. Fox.."

( There is an "Ooooo" from the crowd )

Van Pelt: "Wow. ok!"

Wellington: "Everything offends you Scott."

Showery: "Or I can say that War couldn't win a match unless sticks and stones were involved. And coming from a guy that has had to wrestle that mess more than once or twice I can tell you that he is in desperate need of a bath."

"Then, of course, we have the harlot of the XDF Brook Milton. Her phone number would be written on the bathroom stalls of every rest stop from here to Juarez .. that is if the Halfway House she lives in let her accept calls."

Wellington: "Thats Brilliant."

Van Pelt: "Showery's not pulling any punches tonight."

( Mickey paces the ring looking down to the mat contiuning. )

Showery: "That is what I WOULD be saying. We all know who the rightful XDF Champion is .. who deserves to be wearing that belt."

( The crowd lets out a cheer and a clap as Lauren joins in a bit as well. Waiting for it to die down Mickey looks back up to the crowd. )

Showery: "It is because of this that I have made a decision. Screw all this re-match clause bullshit .. its for pussies. We all know that Mickey Showery is the only player in the game right now that deserves another shot at the title -- and I want it."

( The crowd ROARS. )

Showery: "And on top of getting my belt back I want to prove to this promotion what kind of losers these "Dynasty" shits are. At upcoming PPV I'm gonna fuckin fight all three of ya's."

Van Pelt: "Showery wants to fight each member of the Dynasty?!?!"

Showery: "If I win .. I get my belt back and single handedly piss all over this great thing you built-- expose you as the weak and sulking babies that I know you are."

Van Pelt: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this would be an XDF first .. Mickey Showery taking on the roll of "Stable breaker" in the Dynasty's infancy!!"

Showery: "And just so we don't get some kind of 'oh well I didn't have my head in the game' or 'well I was already the champion a bunch of times' or any other kind of bullshit cop out as to why you lost .. I give you assholes something to win --- if any one of you beat me .. I'LL RETIRE!"

( A shocking hush comes out over the crowd. )

Van Pelt: "Did we hear that right? If Showery loses to any member of The Dynasty he will retire?"

Showery: "Its time for Mickey Showery to go all in. I've had enough of this..."

( Mickey is interrupted by "Sin With a Grin" Shinedown strikes over the PA with Shane, War, and Milton walking out onto the entrance ramp. Shane is holding a mic. )

Shane: "Mickey Mickey Mickey. As much as I would love The Dynasty to claim its first victim .. extinguish that Career of a wrestler such as yoursellf you, as always, don't have a full grasp on the situation. If youi were aware of XDF rules you know that a Mixed Gender match cant take place. I simple can't .. "bend" the rules"

( Shane comments with a laugh that is shared by both War and Brooke. )

Showery: "Fine .. Lauren will fight her."

Van Pelt: "What?!"

( Shane looks back down to the ring with some shock. Lauren Winters, equally surprised looks to Mickey shaking her head 'no' mouthing excuses to him. )

Van Pelt: "Mickey Showery is willing to put Lauren Winters into the ring with HIS career on the line?!"

Showery: "So if either You or War beat me OR Brooke beats Lauren .. I walk. If all three of you lose then we know that this "Dynasty" is really a fraud.

( Shane's music kicks up again as a smile comes across his face. He nods as the three return back stage. Mickey stands in the ring with a very shaken Lauren Winters at his side )
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:42 pm

(The lights dim down as the song Diamonds From Sierra Leone by Kanye West Instrumental)begins. Suddenly they flash white and light blue around the arena. A spotlight comes on and Tombi Azubuike is seen standing up on the ramp. He looks around the arena and throws up a diamond sign with his hands, he walks down the ramp as he glares at the ring. He puts the diamond down and then heads to the apron. Tombi springs onto the apron and then turns his back to the ropes. He holds up the diamond again and then drops it looking around. He steps into the ring and then stands in the middle of it and looks at the crowd with a serious glance. He steps away and heads to the corner and waits for the bell to ring. )

Cummings: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall. Making his way to the ring, Tombi Azubuike!!!

Van Pelt: Welcome back to Monday Night Full Throttle, and this is the debut of Tombi Azubuike!!

Wellington: Well see how will the new guy does against this guy.....

(Sometimes by Skillet kicks on as Flex Johnson comes out to the ring with a smile on his face)

Cummings: And his opponent, Flex Johnson!!!!

(The crowd cheers Johnson as he enters the ring and looks at the new guy)

(Cummings exits the ring and the bell rings to start the match)

(The match starts with Flex locking up with Tombi. Flex gets to the backside of Tombi and shoves him to the ropes, then hits a clothesline to his opponent)

(Tombi quickly gets up and looks at Flex. Tombi prepares himself and locks up with Flex again. After some struggle, Tombi gets the advantage and works Flex to the ropes)

(The referee instructs Tombi to break the pressure at 5 and does. Tombi backs up and taunts Flex with the diamond sign)

(Flex doesn't look happy about this and charges Tombi with a spear, knocking him down quickly. Flex goes for a quick cover)

(Tombi kicks out at 1)

Van Pelt: The new guy's got some heart!!

(Flex picks up the new guy and tries to whip him into the turnbuckle, but Tombi ends up whipping Flex. Tombi body slams Flex on the rebound to take him down)

(Tombi stands back up and looks down at Flex. Tombi goes off of the ropes and hits a low baseball slide to Flex, sending him near the ropes)

(Tombi picks up Flex and locks him in the Bearhug as the crowd starts chanting Flex's name)

Van Pelt: There's the bear hug!!!

(Flex is able to maneuver Tombi to the back of the turnbuckle, getting out of the hold shortly after. Flex charges Tombi on the ropes and hits a running big boot, knocking Tombi out and sending him rolling to the middle of the ring)

(Flex climbs the top ropes and hits a frog splash on Tombi, then goes for the cover)

(Tombi kicks out at 2)

(Flex stands back up and prepares to deliver It Came From The East as Tombi gets up. Tombi reverses the move and shoves Flex into the ropes. Tombi attempts a spear but Flex dodges it and goes off of the other ropes and attempts a cross body, but Tombi counters with a Spinebuster, and goes for a cover)

(Flex kicks out at 2)

(Tombi climbs the top ropes and taunts Flex once more with the diamond sign and launches off for a Midair clothesline, but Flex is up and dodges it. Tombi turns around and Flex connects with a Primal Furry, eventually sending Tombi down)

Van Pelt: This match is incredible!!

Wellington: Its been back and forth the whole time!

(Flex locks in Shattered Ambitions, and after about 15 seconds of struggling, Tombi finally taps out)

(The bell rings as Sometimes by Skillet comes back on the airway)

Cummings: Here is your winner, Flex Johnson!!!!!

Van Pelt: Thanks for coming Mr. Azubuike

Wellington: Flex is on an incredible roll!!! First Manabu and now this guy! Whats next for Flex??

(The camera cuts to a commercial and fades on Johnson looking into the ring as he's walking to the back)

Match Time: 10:29
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

The scene opens up with "Lionheart" James Murdock sitting in a chair in front of the camera.

Lionheart: Good Evening, XDF Fans. I regret to inform you all that I will not be there tonight, in fact...I am afraid that this is the last you will ever see of Rose and myself. As you all are aware, We have been dealing with a matter these last few months, further exacerbated by Apocalypse. After Annihilation, Rose and I decided that this is just not worth the anguish in our personal lives. I have enjoyed performing in front of you fans these last few months, but I feel that now is not the time to wrestle. Rose and I have many issues that we need to work through. Maybe someday we will return, but as of now...we're done. We'd like to thank the support of you fans during this trying time and maybe someday, we'll meet again.

Lionheart smiled as he switched off the camera, leaving the crowd baffled as to if they would ever see Lionheart in the ring again.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

David Shane/Brooke Milton vs. Mickey Showery/Miss Puppies

(Due to extreme circumstances, this match will be summarized, sorry for the inconvenience).

This was a fast paced matchup between the two teams. Miss Puppies and Brooke started the match off. However, Brooke was over powered and forced to tag into Shane. Shane really took it to Mickey, who seemed to be having a very off night. Shane connects with the Doom’s Day Kick. Brooke dropkicks Miss Puppies off the ring apron while Shane makes the pin.

Match Time: 16:45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 4/5/10   Full Throttle 4/5/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 4/5/10
Page 1 of 1