Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Match: K-9 vs Rain Man. Order: 1

(Full Throttle Logo Appears and it slowly goes away as the camera moves to the Full Throttle ramp. Pyro and Explosions surround the ramp which causes excitement in the crowd. As the Pyro stops the camera fades into the announce team)

Wellington: Welcome to tonight's episode of Monday night Full Throttle! Alongside Scott Van Pelt I am William Wellington, and what a night of action we have in store for you! 4 Rookies are making their debut tonight!

Van Pelt: And that's not all. Mickey Showrey, the southie Saint returns in our main event tonight as he takes on the Hardcore champion War, and its in a Hardcore Match!

Wellington: And after what happened last week with Winters and Shane, you got to think that they'll be crossing heads tonight!

(Make it Rain by Fat Joe and Little Wayne begins to play over the pa system Rain Man walks out onto the stage as Rain begins to fall in the arena. Rain Man makes a baller stance as pyro erupts from behind him as he walks down the ramp and into the ring.)

Announcer: This bout is scheduled for one fall. On the way to the ring, weighing in at 275 pounds, Rain Man!

(The crowd has mixed emotions as Rain Man enters the ring)

Announcer: And currently in the ring, making his debut, K-9

(K-9 puts his fist in the air as the crowd has more mixed reactions)

(The bell rings and schedules the start of his match)

(The two lock up, but Rain man gets the edge and shoves down K-9)

(K-9 gets back up and unloads on Rain Man, but Rain Man connects with a spear off of the ropes)

Welling: A vicious Spear!

(Rain Man goes for the cover)

ref: 1........2...

(kick out)

Van Pelt: I hope Rain Man didn't expect to beat this new guy that easily.

(Rain Man continues to beat down on K-9 and clothslines him over the top)

(Rain Man turns around to pander to the crowd as K-9 head under the ring)

Wellington: Where the heck is he going?

(Rain Man turns around and is surprised)

Van Pelt: There he is!

(points out K-9 carrying a kendo stick as he rushes to the ring)

(Rain Man turns around and ducks under K-9's attempt)

(K-9 hits the referee instead, knocking the referee out cold)

Wellington: Oh My God! He just knocked out the referee!

(K-9 looks down at the referee as Rain Man connects with his finisher and takes the Kendo Stick from K-9)

(Rain Man proceeds to attack K-9 with the stick while he is down)

(Another referee comes out along with medical staff to tend to K-9 and the other referee)

Van Pelt: I don't know what K-9 had in mind, but it backfired in the worst possible way)

(Rain Man's theme kicks on as the crowd has mixed reactions as the camera moves to the locker room)

Wellington: This match was supposed to be a debut and return match!

Van Pelt: Well, from the look on K-9's bloody face, you can be sure that this isn't over.

(The camera cuts to a recap of last week's main event)
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

( "All eyes on Me" by LeToya hits the speakers as the crowd cheers loudly. The Diva Champion Brook Milton walks out onto the entrance ramp. She is dressed casually walking out from back stage making her way down to the commentators booth with Wellington and Van Pelt. )

Van Pelt: "We appreciate you coming on board today to help us commentate on another great XDF Diva Match-up."

Brooke Milton: Why thank you boys, and let me say its a pleasure being here, scouting the talent XDF offers...and trust me on this boys, we're back better than ever..and what way better with some Diva action -smiles-

Ven Pelt: "And its great to have you with us.. Now lets get down to the ring for the action."

( "s(AINT)" by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain. She poses for the fans as she heads down the ramp. On her way down the ramp she slaps as many fans hands as she can get to. She climbs the s tairs and poses on the apron again for the fans. She then goes in above the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring, playing to the crowd. )

Van Pelt: "And the first in our Diva Challenge tonight, Juelz. Brook, now both of these young ladies are making their first debut, from other organizations, have you heard of either lady and can tell us more about them?"

Brooke Milton: Well, I heard Juelz is a veteren of the wrestling ring, I sopke with her a few weeks back and shes a nice person, I do hope to face her in the ring one day and expect what ever she can throw on me tenfold, you can agree with me that a Juelz Vs Brooke Milton matchwill bring ratings....am I right? -laughs-

As for Anastasia...yes I have heard of her, in fact she worked for the same Modeling Company I did for a few years back Tiana & Co. That place sure was famous for producing good looking female Wrestlers. Me of course being one of them, Anastasia herself and another girl named Sayge Jemson. I see she has come a far way just to prove her worth in XDF and I do expect her to do a very good job here...and of course carry the Tiana & Co Female Wrestling legacy in good name just as I have -smiles-

( "Burn Halo" featuring synyster gates - anejo strikes up as Anastasia walks out onto the entrance ramp wearing a small & tight leather jacket with her ring attire under it. She walks down to the ring ignoring the fans in attendance as she slides into the ring. )

Wellington: "Would you listen to this crowd, they hate her.."

Van Pelt: "I don't even know if she cares too much what the crowd thinks."

( The bells sounds and both Diva's waste not time locking up. Juelz takes Anastasia into an irish whip sending her into the ropes, but Ana counters with a leaping shoulder crashing ontop of Juelz dropping her against the mat. A heavy Boo comes from the crowd as Ana taunts them coming to her feet.)

Van Pelt: "People can only go it alone for so long, sometimes you need that crowd to get you back into the game!"

Brooke Milton: "I have to agree, if you want to be a champion in this federation, you'll need that fan support?"

( Ana starts to bring Juelz up to her feet but Juelz connects with an elbow to the gut of Ana, then another, and another. Juelz breaks away from Ana back pedaling into the ropes and coming back at her leaping and grabbing her by the hair bringing Ana down HARD against the mat. )

Van Pelt: "As the Women's Champion, what do you hope to see in the future of all diva competitors?"

Brooke Milton: Well I do hope to see the next Hamada or the next Sara Del Ray...hell maybe even the next generation Fabulous Moolah, may her soul rest in peace. I hope to see strong and sexy women in XDF both old or new to show me that they are Divas Championship material....I have held this title for too long you know and i think its time to scout some worthy opponents to defend this prestigious womens championship against

Wellington: "You know we have a match going on here? Right?"

( The crowd cheers as Juelz takes Ana back up to her feet the two exchange a couple punches but Juelz get the upper hand taking Ana by the hair and dragging her into the corner. Juelz bats Ana's head into the corner turn buckle causing Ana to drop back a couple steps in a bit of a daze. Juelz climbs up to the middle rope leaping off with a cross body onto Ana going for the pin. )

1 ...

2 ...

Kickout.

Van Pelt: "David Shane has put the XDF into quite a show, Brook, what do you think this could mean for the XDF, and even more-so, Lauren Winters?"

Brooke Milton: Well hopefully David Shane will not turn it into WCW and make all us hard working women degrade ourselves into being nothing more than just a TNA eye candy Show...Tits and Ass not Total Nonstop Action. I do wish David and the people he has hired to help him run it the best of luck running this company and hopes it can beat all the others out there struggling to get some national exposure. As for Lauren...hmm You know I havent known the woman that much, but you can bet she has something up her sleeves to snatch it back away from David...she sure had a cunning mantra in her...expect the unexpected when Lauren Winters is involved.

( Juelz stands laying a couple kicks onto Ana before bringing her back up to her feet. Juelz takes up Ana in a Suplex, but Ana counters dropping back down onto her feet and suplexing Juelz. )

Van Pelt: "Anastasia mounting a little bit of a come back here but she is still looking like she has taken the majority of the damage in this match-up."

Brooke Milton: Both of these women are strong competitors, not as good as me.. but then again who is?

Wellington: "Do you think we'll be seeing you in action with the Women's Championship on the line?"

Brooke Milton: You can expect me to defend this title to either Juelz or Anastasia at the next PPV. This could mean I either keep it or lose it, but you can expect one hell of a fight when it comes to the Divas title.

( After the Suplex Ana makes her way over to the ropes breathing a little heavy giving Juelz, who is also a little slow, a moment to get up. Ana, as she notices Juelz is getting back up to her feet, backs into the ropes repelling and then heading at Juelz. Juelz, quickly alerted, jumps up leap frogging Ana allowing her to run under Juelz and nearly fall out of the ring at then other side. Juelz quickly takes action running over to Ana hopping onto her back with a combination Choke and leg scissors. )

Van Pelt: "THE BE-JUEL-ER!!!!"

( Juelz locks onto Ana but can't manage to bring her down. Ana waves her hands around in front of her trying to get Jeulz off her and remain awake. Ana swings around but Juelz holds on causing Ana to slowly drop down to a knee and finally onto her side. The ref comes over taking Ana's hand raising it and then seeing it drop back down to the mat. He signals for the bell. )

Wellington: "Juelz pulled it off.."

Van Pelt: "Looks like she has a couple words for our champion..."

( "s(AINT)" by Manson strikes up once again as the ref holds Jeulz' hand in victory. Juelz in the mean times keeps her eyes looked on Brook saying a couple words in her direction that are not picked up by the sound. Brook smiles standing up from the commentators booth giving Juelz a bit of mocking wave as she turns and walks back up the entrance ramp. )

Van Pelt: "And your winner in this match-up Juelz ... I guess the next stop is going to be the pay-per-view.."
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Segment 2 (optional): JeMarcus and Belial Pre Match

(The Recap of Derrick Roddy vs JeMarcus Allen is showed)

(Announcer announces the stipulation as both men enter the ring at their time)

(Highlights from the match are shown, and Derrick Roddy's Pyro Jet is shown in slow motion as it connects)

(The referee counts to 10 as Roddy celebrates, His theme kicks on for a short time, until Roland Deschain interupts him and explains his reasoning)

Roland: By orders of David Shane, this match is to be restarted! Ring the bell!

(JeMarcus Allen's comeback is shown, and his victory is shown as well)

(Roddy walks to the back as Wellington speaks)

Wellington: The career of Derrick Roddy is over, but his legacy will live forever.

(the camera cuts to JeMarcus Allen in his locker room. Allen is warming up for the match as his tag team partner enters)

Belial: Hey Man. I know we haven't met, but I'm the dude that you're teaming up with tonight.

Allen: That's cool. What's your name dawg?

Belial” Belial. I'm debuting tonight.

Allen: Dang man, we got a lot of people starting tonight!

Belial: So, are we going to be on the same page?

Allen: Sure man. Just don't get in my way, and we'll be cool.

Belial: Well, we should go, our tag match is up next.

Allen: Alright bra. Peace.

Belial: See you in the ring, partner.

(Belial leaves)

Allen: (to himself) I'm teaming with him? He better be good, or shit's gonna go down.

(The camera cuts to the start of the tag match)
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

The crowd quiets as 'Pomp and Circumstance' slowly rising in volume over the PA. 'Tha Talented One' Eric Talent walks out from behind the curtain with his arms raised high in the air. He walks down the ramp and take pictures with a few fans.

“Making his way to the ring…ERIC TALENT!”

He rushes to the ring and goes from corner to corner getting the crowd excited.

The lights dim as "Paint it Black" Blares over the P.A. System. Lionheart walks out with his arms held high, as red pyro goes off above him.

“And now coming to the ring…Lionheart!”

The crowd cheers as the lights come on. Lionheart makes his way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the aisle way. When Lionheart reaches the ring, he hops up on the apron and climbs up the ring post holding his arms up as the crowd continues to cheer.

The bell rings.

The two lock up. Talent puts on a side head lock. Lionheart backs up into the ropes and whips Talent off. Lionheart goes for a clothesline, but Talent ducks. He comes off the ropes and nails Lionheart with flying elbow. Lionheart kips back up and Talent goes for another elbow. However, Lionheart ducks and hit Talent with an elbow of his own.

Lionheart takes Talent down with a snapmare. He locks on a modified Cobra Cluth. The ref asks Talent if he wants to give, not Talent shakes his head. Talent manages to stand up, and hit Lionheart with a modified chin breaker.

Lionheart rolls out the ring to catch his breath.

The ref begins to count:

“1

“2

“3

“4”

Talent looks the crowd. He then walks over to the ropes, hops over the top and flys at Lionheart with Asai Moonsault. The two hit the ground and the ref begins to count again.

“1

“2

“3

“4

“5

“6”

The two slide back into the ring. Talent gets to his feet first. He hits Lionheart with a standing shooting star press. He covers.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Talent looks a bit frustrated. He grabs Lionheart by the legs and locks on the Talent Tamer. Lionheart struggles in pain. The ref asks him if he wants to quit, but Lionheart refuses. Talent really cranks on the pressure. After a while, Talent releases the hold. He mounts Lionheart and starts throwing rights and lefts.

The ref comes over and pulls Talent off. While Talent is talking to the ref, Lionheart goes for a school boy. The ref counts.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Lionheart nails Talent with a European Uppercut. He then drives Talent down with a wicked DDT. Talent grabs his head in pain. Lionheart locks on a dragon sleeper.

Talent manages to hang in there for a while, but has to tap after about 40 seconds. The ref calls for the bell.

“The Winner of this match, by submission, Lionheart!”

Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Cummings: The following match is a tornado -

{The cameras pan backstage as the audience finds JeMarcus Allen on the ground.}

Van Pelt: What happened?!

Wellington: I'm not sure, but it appears that Allen has been attacked from behind, could it have been something there between him and Belial...

{As the officials gather around Allen and begin to call for help, the camera pans back to the ring as Cummings recieves an important announcement.}

Cummings: Ladies and gentlemen, I've just recieved word from Jason Thomas that this match will now become a triple threat match. Introducing first!

{"Azche zu Azche" by Rammstein, begins to blare through the P.A system as Belial makes his way to the ring.}

Cummings: From Paradise City, Florida, weighing in at 231 pounds, The Angel of Confusion, Belial!

{The crowd begins to cheer as Belial slaps the hands of many fans as he enters under the ropes into the ring. He poses as the music lowers to the next contender.}

Cummings: And his opponent...

{"Shun Di River" blares through the PA system as Manabu walks out. He points at a few fine looking ladies. Then, he walks slowly to the ring.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 197 pounds, from Miami, Florida, he is the "The Japanese Playboy," Manabu Fuji!

{The ladies began to whistle as he grinned and posed inside the ring. He stood in his corner as he nodded towards Belial.}

Cummings: And their final opponent...

{"Remember The Name" by Fort Minor begins to blare as Philip Joseph makes his way out to the entranceg flipping off the fans as he stops and sweet talks all the ladies on the way before sliding into the ring and posing in the corner. The crowd boos as loudly as they can, while Manabu and Belial suspciously look over at Philip, wondering if he had anythign to do with JeMarcus Allen. The men all stand in their corners as the referee signals for the bell.}

DING DING!

{Manabu and Belial waste no time as they go up to each other. They stare each other down as the crowd cheers and they quickly shake hands before they start to circle each other around the ring. They begin to lock up, with Belial gripping Manabu quickly from behind. He reverses as Belial flips over him, pulling him into a fireman's carry but Manabu lands on his knees as they stare at each other from a short distance. The crowd goes crazy, but Philip takes no more of it as he takes a quick shot at Manabu in the spine with his foot. The crowd quickly boos, but changes their reactions as Belial rises to the occasion and clothlines Philip to the ground.}

Van Pelt: What a move!

{He goes for the cover.}

2- Kickout!

{Belial gives Philip a Double Underhook Snap DDT, whom yells in pain until Manabu recovers and goes for a dragon suplex from behind against Belial. He falls back as Manabu quickly goes for the pin.}

KICKOUT!

Wellington: None of these men are backing down, what an impact!

{Belial rolls out of the ring as Manabu goes after Philip, who quickly gives Manabu a low blow. The referee, distracted, only turns to see Manabu hit the ground as the crowd begins to boo. Philip lifts his hands in the air in defense as he goes for the pin.}

2..-

Wellington: Oh, Belial dragged Philip outside of the ring!

{As Philip turns, Belial delivers the "Ashes to Ashes", nailing him into the ground.}

Van Pelt: Whoa, what an impressive triple tornado DDT!!! Philip could be done!

{Belial quickly slides back into the ring, only to be knocked down by a drop kick delivered by Manabu. He goes for the pin.}

KICKOUT!

{Manabu sits up in frustration, as he begins to argue with the referee. Belial crawls to the corner, and as Manabu goes to follow him, Beliak quickly gets up and puts him into the "Dust to Dust". Manabu is frantically flailing to get out of the sharpshooter as he heads for the ropes.}

Wellington: Look at the pressure he is putting into that sharpshooter!

Van Pelt: Philip Joseph better hurry if he has any chances of winning this!

{As Belial drags Manabu to the center of the ring now, he begins to yell in pain. The referee asks him if he gives up, but he shakes his head. Belial is now pressuring the attacked. But quickly, Philip slides into the ring and puts Manabu into the Cali-Crossface. Manabu is now in pain as the referee's attention turns to Philip, who has the crossface locked. Manabu quickly taps as the referee signals for the bell.}

Van Pelt: He tapped!

Wellington: But who won?!

{As Belial comes to a stand, Philip does as well as both men raise their arms in the air. They notice each other have raised their arms in victory, but begin to argue on who won the match. They turn to face the referee, who is now at a loss of words. The crowd is booing angrilly as the referee has no idea what to decide. Philip is now angered and grabs the referee as he begins to threaten him that he won the match. Belial pulls Philip off the referee as the two begin to deliver punches after one another.}

Van Pelt: These men are out of control!

Wellington: But who won the match?! Quickly, someone get the officials out here and separate these men!

{The crowd is now over-bearing with officials to separate both men as David Shane's music begins to blare as he arrives at the entrance ramp.}

Shane: What a party we've got going on hereee... Here, we have both Belial and Philip Joseph, who have delivered a great finish to this match, but.. who won?

{David grins as Philip begins to mouth off to him.}

Shane: How about, we find out next week? The referee can redetermine his decision as the two of you will be wrestling next week... but who will your opponents be?

{The owner smirks as he vanishes from the entrance, leaving both men in the ring angry and confused.}

Van Pelt: Wow, what an interesting comment from our owner!

Wellington: But what happens next?
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 pm

The cameras catch up with Juelz backstage with Chester.

Chester: Juelz, we saw you win your match earlier tonight, how did it feel to win your return match?

Juelz: It felt good. I mean we both went out there and put forward a really good effort, i think we gave the fans a match they will remember.

Chester: It seems you haven't lost it in the ring, what do you have planned next?

Juelz: Well, i am not exactly sure. I mean i do want to go for the ladies title that Brooke is holding right now. I plan on working my way up and taking on all challangers.

Chester: So you won't back down from any challange?

Juelz: That's correct. I don't care who it is. Male, female, champion, legend.

Chester: Is that your way of issueing a challange to the locker room?

Juelz: I guess you could put it that way.

She looks into the camera.

Juelz: So anyone in the back want a chance to wrestle me, you know where my locker room is. I look forward to seeing who accepts the challange.

She smiled and blew a kiss to the camera as the scene faded
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

( Suddenly the PA ques up playing "The Warriors Code" by Dropkick Murphys and the crowd goes nuts. Orange Beer Glasses and Green Shamrocks are projected down onto the crowd from above criss-crossing over them. )

Van Pelt: "And that signals the entrance of the pride of South Boston. The Old face of the XDF Mickey Showery who is scheduled to fight a new face in the XDF War later tonight on Full Throttle."

Wellington: "He may be a new face but he is making some big waves across the world of Wrestling"

( Mickey Showery walks out onto the entrance ramp grinning from ear to ear. With a Mic in one hand and his customary '5-pack' of Guinness in the other, Mickey throws his arms outstretched allowing the cheers to grow. )

Van Pelt: "Mickey has built something with the fan base of the XDF that few wrestlers have yet to achieve."

( Mickey slips the mic into the back pocket of his jeans as he starts to walk down the entrance ramp pulling beers out of the plastic netting and tossing them into the crowd, 'I would suppose that would be Getting the Fans drunk, Scott?' Wellington says in the voice over of Mickey making his way down to the ring. )

( Mickey tosses the couple beers out into the crowd saving one for himself as he makes his way down to ringside walking up to into it. Mickey places his beer on the ground as he takes the mic out of his back pocket bringing it up to his mouth as the music slowly fades )

Mickey Showery: "Lads and Lassies, you're favorite Irishmen of Southie is BACK!"

( The fans break out into a chant of "MICK! EY! MICK!EY!" As Mickey continues to smile brightly taking it all in )

Mickey Showery: "I'll tell ya', you guys really know how to lift a guys spirits"

Wellington: "I'd think, judging by the smiles and red face, Mickey's been lifting some 'spirits' of his own."

Van Pelt: "Oh stop.."

Mickey Showery: "You know, when the XDF closed a couple months ago -- well -- it broke this Irishman's heart. But now that I see all you truly beautiful people -- well -- if feels just like the old days."

"Now, if I am to understand correctly, I am due tonight to fight this fella, WAR. I suppose he fancies himself some kinda bad ass and I guess he picked a handle that really -- instills fear in a guy -- I GUESS"

"He beat a couple of jerks the other night and now he feels that he is the second coming. Now don't get me wrong, I can see he has some fans in the crowd"

( Mickey points off vaguely "That ugly woman over there.." he says laughing pointing in another random direction, "The fat guy in the corner" The fans give a laugh )

Mickey Showery: "I see a couple spots of his "Warriors" -- Hey War, you can use that one I just made up, its a freebie. -- But looking around more, I see the shirts, the Flags, the Hats, and they all say that YOU want to see Mickey Showery kick some Ass!!"

( The fans break out into another loud cheer as the camera pans over the crowd focusing on some people who are wearing Showery's merch. The camera comes back to the rest on the ring and Mickey Showery. )

Mickey Showery: "I guess what I am saying guys is that its good to be back Home in the XDF and we are going to ring in the old days with a good ol' fashioned Donnybrook at the end of this very program!"

( The fans cheer and break out into "WEL-COME-BACK! WEL-COME-BACK!" Mickey nods smiling taking his beer up off the mat cracking it open and raising it to the crowd. )

Mickey Showery: "You know, to quote a modern poet of our time, 'Don't call it a comeback-- I been here for years--- Rockin my peers and?"

(Mickey puts the mic out in the direction of the crowd who call out in unison, "PUTTING SUCKAS IN FEAR!" Mickey Showery takes a heavy pull of the beer then laughs clapping his hands together pointing out to a couple people in the crowd. )

Wellington: "Showery's always been a guy that keeps the fans behind him. He-----"

( Wellington is interrupted by the sudden burst music, Pantra's "Walk". Mickey Showery's smile vanishes as he looks up the entrance ramp to see WAR walk out onto it. War walks to the corner of the stage with his hardcore championship over his shoulder and mic in his hand staring down the ring as the music slowly fades out. )

War: What you can’t save me one?

(War wipes his mouth with his free hand)

War: Mickey Mickey Mickey you come out here and brag about how many fans you have. Well they aren’t going to be in that ring with us tonight, its just me and you.

(War starts walking to the ring slowly)

War: You think I care about what you were here in XDF, you and all those other second rate loser from back then are the reason they had to shut the door anyway. If you haven’t notice this isn’t your XDF anymore, it’s the rebirth and like I said before since my first night here I’ve been a champion.

(War pauses halfway to the ring)

War: And Mickey tonight I’m going to give you an ass whopping that you haven’t had since you were sucking Irish cream out of that Mc slut of a mother of yours tit.

( War drops the hardcore belt and mic, rushes down the entrance ramp in direction of the ring, Showery tossing his mic aside as well runs toward the ropes springing over the top into a cross-body crashing on top of War. The two roll around on the outside striking one another as The Yellow Jacket XDF security starts rushing down from backstage to break the two of them up and pull it all apart. )

( The camera pans back to Wellington and Van Pelt at the commentators booth. )

Van Pelt: "A little word exchange and MORE from tonight's main eventers. We will see them come head to head tonight at the close of our program."

Wellington: "If they both don't knock each other silly before then."

---------------------------
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Main Event: Mickey Showrey vs War-Non-title

("Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys cues up over the arena speakers as green and orange lights begin to cirle over the a crowd full of signs, cheers, and irish flags.)

Announcer: This contest is a Hardcore Match scheduled for one fall. From the fighting city of Boston Massachusetts, The Southie Saint, MICKEY SHOWERY!"

(Mickey walks out onto the entrance ramp as the large screen above him displays highlights from previous matching. Showery, in a bit of a skipping boxing stance, throws some quick shadow punchs displaying his speed then throws a hand up to the crowd giving them a smile as he walks down to the ring.)

(Walk by Pantera comes on as the lights dim and flicker, and a super bright spotlight shoots out of the entrance. Purple lasers shot around the arena and the lights now are completely out. War steps in front of the light all you see is his black outline as Walk by Pentera Kicks in and War takes off running to the ring.)

Announcer: Standing at 6'1 and weighing in at 225 lbs. He is the Hardcore Champion, War!!!!

(War holds the title up high before placing it on the announce table as the announcer exits the ring)

(War climbs back into the ring and the bell goes off)

(Showery charges at War and connects with a hard kick to the stomach of War)

(War gets thrown to the ropes, and Mickey clotheslines him as the crowd cheers)

(War gets up as Mickey comes off the ropes attempting another clothesline, but War reverses it and as Showery hits the other rope, War dropkicks Showery over the top)

Wellington: Oh My God What a drop kick!

(As Showery lands hard on the floor, War climbs to the top rope and attempts a suicide dive and connects)

(Showery lays dazed on the floor as War grabs a chair from the announce table)

(Showery gets up and takes what looks to be a beer bottle from his back pocket. Before Showery has a chance to use it, War Rushes over and slams the steel chair into the stomach of Showery)

(Showery falls down and the bottle rolls away)

Van Pelt: Looks like that chair won't be getting much more use out of it.

Wellington: Its good for what it's being used for; this is a Hardcore Match

Van Pelt: And War's the hardcore champion!!

(While the announcers are talking, War rolls Showery's body into the ring and goes for the cover)

Ref: 1.......2.

Wellington: And The Southie Saint kicks out at 2!

(War moves his hair out from his eyes and stomps on Showery a few times before rolling out of the ring)

Van Pelt: What's War going to get this time?

(War grabs a trash can from under the ring and throws it into the ring. It lands near Showery)

(While War continues to look under the ring for something, Showery uses the help of the trash can to get up)

(War grabs a fire hydrant from under the ring. War enters the ring with the fire hydrant in hand, and as War tries to use it, Showery throws the trash can at War's face, and connects. The impact sends War to the ground)

(Showery picks War up with two hands by the neck and slams him against the trash can)

(War drops the fire hydrant as Showery attempts the cover)

Ref: 1.......2.......

Wellington: And War's foot is under the ropes! This match is still going on!!

(Showery looks angry as he gets up)

(War gets up as well, but a big boot by Showery sends him over the top rope)

Van Pelt: And there goes War!

(Showery catches his breath and climbs out of the ring and grabs the beer bottle)

(War gets up to his feet, and Showery smashes the beer bottle over War's head)

Wellington: Oh my lord! That was killer!!!!

(War slowly falls to the ground, bleeding)

Van Pelt: It's over now!

(3 minutes of stomps and submissions by Showery pass)

(Showery throws War back into the ring as War is half-awake and gets to his feet)

(Showery goes for the Slamrock, but War somehow reverses it and throws Showery into the ropes and War connects with the Blitz and falls back down)

Wellington: Oh My God! Both men are down!

Van Pelt: How the hell did War do that? That was incredible that he still had it in him!

Wellington: It might not matter; War's on the floor and still busted open!

(The referee begins to count)

Ref: 1....

(War and Showery both get up at 7, with Showery using the ropes)

(War connects with a few chop blocks, and attempts to Irish Whip Showery. Showery reverses it and connects with the Drunk Driver)

Wellington: There it is! Showery connects with the Drunk Driver!!

(War falls down as Showery goes for the cover)

Ref: 1......

Thats it! Ring the bell!

(ding ding)

Announcer: Here is your winner, Mickey Showery!!!!!

(Showery panders to the crowd and exits the ring to the announce table and grabs the Hardcore title)

(War rolls out of the ring and walks away as Showery grabs a microphone and heads back to the ring)

Showery: (somewhat out of breath) War..... To think that I just beat you at your own game. You're lucky that this title wasn't on the line. But War, I'm putting you and Shane on notice. The next time either of you has a match against me, you won't be so lucky!

(Mickey throws the microphone down as Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys kicks back on. Showery raises the Hardcore title in the air)

Wellington: Well Scott, I think the Southie Saint just put not only David Shane and War, but the entire XDF roster on notice!

Van Pelt: I'm just glad I don't have to deal with Showery, and I hope I never have too!

(The “All rights reserved” box appears in the lower left hand corner as the camera fades to black on Showrey holding the title in the air)

{The camera pans to the back as they spot Lauren Winters watching Showery through the television. A smirk is across her face as the scene fades to black.}
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

David is seen walking through the halls, he’s talking on his cell phone as he’s clearly heading for the parking lot. He pushes through the doors as he stops…he stands in his place as he looks through the parking lot staring at one man. All that is seen is the man’s finely pressed suit, as he steps out of the shadows. Brian Andrews stands looking on at David, David staring at him as a smile comes over his face.

David: you really shouldn’t act like your impressing anyone…I got a phone call an hour ago that you were heading for the area, and I should tell you that head of XDF security is wanting to kick your ass for even showing your face…

Andrews walks forwards towards the man that took the company from his grasp…

Andrews: you know I was looking to purchase this company…when Winters put it up for sale…you took this place from me…and well I know you can’t handle it on your own…David, Let me help you.

David lets out a sarcastic laugh as he slaps his knee…

Andrews: Is this just one big joke to you…I’m offering to help you raise this company to greatness once again…

David: you did nothing for this company but take money from its pocket…and piss people off. I see no use for you…

David walks over to his car and opens the door…as Andrews runs up and puts his hands on the back of David’s 79’ Camero

Andrews: I MADE THIS COMPANY!

Andrews face grows red as he yells, then pulls his composure back; straightening his tie and walking closer to David.

Andrews: This company needs me like it needs you, it needs the fans. I am the XDF, David. Don’t make the same mistakes Winters did…

David places the World title on the top of his car as he looks at the man before him…

David: you know you’re right, Brian…

Fans start booing as it rumbles through the speakers…

David: you’re right that I shouldn’t make the mistakes Lauren did…

David walks forward and walks over to Brian… placing and arm around him…

David: I’m going to do something she should of done along time ago…
David begins to walk away from his car with his arm around Brian, a grin coming over Brian’s face as David stops and turns in front of him. Placing his hand out, David looks Brian in the eyes…

David: I’m put you where you belong…

Brian shacks David’s hand…

David: in the trash…

David grips Brian’s hand and Irish whips him into a Dumpster, as WAR comes out the door with a slushy in hand and walks up to David…

WAR: man I thought we were leaving…what are you doing?

David: I was just taking out some trash…

WAR: oh good that car was cramped, when we drove here tonight…

WAR throws the slushy behind him, as Brian climbs up and suddenly is hit on the shoulder with the slushy as it splatters all over him…WAR comes running over and throws feathers on his head…

David: That was uncalled for dude…

WAR puts his arms up as he looks at David still walking back to the car…

WAR: we don’t need them anymore…plus makes him more decorative…

David: I guess we have Geese now…

David grabs the world title and climbs into his car as WAR climbs in as well. Brian Andrews climbs out of the Dumpster, and falls on his side as he watches David drive away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Throttle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle   Full Throttle Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle
Page 1 of 1