Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 5/17/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Full Throttle 5/17/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Full Throttle 5/17/10 Xxdf

The show comes on outback behind the arena near the dumpsters where a Brooke Milton card board cut out was, War stood leaning on the dumpster looking at the cut out…holding a bottle of Jack Daniels in each hand…

War: You know you can’t do any better than me Shweeetie

Taking another drink from the bottles, War leans in to kiss the cut out but its thrown to the Side as out of know Where David Shane Drives a baseball bat into War’s gut, then down across his back. David picks up one of the Jack bottles and takes a swig from it as he smiles at War…looking down on him he saw War crawling for him grabbing his pant leg, War pulling himself to his knees as David backs off swiping War’s hand from his pants with the baseball bat.

War gets up and David throws war into the dumpster, and then hits him with the baseball bat again over his back. David throws the bat down, then looks as Kevin Sullivan walks out the back door…Pointing at War…

David: This is your fault Sullivan…

David walks up to Kevin and slaps him softly on the cheek…

David: I’ll see him at Lockdown in the match you insisted upon, good luck cleaning up your mess Sullivan

Security comes outside the Arena and walks over to David standing near Kevin Sullivan, They grab David’s arm…

David: I recommend you let my arm go...

They look at Kevin…

Kevin: Remove Mr. Shane from the premises, he’s suspended and shouldn’t be here tonight…

They pull on David’s arm as He rips them Free, Hitting the guards with Rights then turning around quickly and Nailing Kevin Sullivan in the gut with a kick. As Sullivan kneels on the street, David looks at him…

David: next time, get better Guards…by the way Kevin, I’m taking back my company…like you insisted I do.

David hears the glass Jack bottle moving along the ground as War was getting up behind him. David turns around and hits War with a superkick to his chin, as War falls flat on him back. David drops to his stomach next to War’s ear…

David: It’s all for the company...and Lockdown it'll be about my belt

David gets up and starts to walk off, as he turns and looks at the Camera…

David: Enjoy the rest of the show…Good Night…

David kisses two fingers on both hands raising them to peace signs as a Limo pulls up next to him, and he climbs in driving off as the scene goes to the Announcers

Van Pelt: David Shane sending a message to the man he'll meet 6 days inside a Hell in a Cell...

Wellington: That's the best way to start off a night, Some action backstage...Forget previews of what we'll see, I say we start every week like this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

(s(AINT) by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain. She poses for the fans as she heads down the ramp. On her way down the ramp she slaps as many fans hands as she can get to. She climbs the s tairs and poses on the apron again for the fans. She then goes in above the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring, playing to the crowd.)

Cummings: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall, introducing first, Juelz!!!

Van Pelt: And here comes Juelz, the first women in XDF history to ever cross over to the men's division!!!

Wellington: So far, she has shown she can hang with the big boys!!

(Suddenly, “I Am Loco” by Ill NiƱo cues up as Requiem walks out onto the stage. Doing his signature gun pose with his fingers he points both ‘guns’ over the crowd before bringing the ‘barrels’ to his either side of his head. With a click of his thumb as if the hammer dropped there is a sudden burst of bright white and red pyro that fires out from under the stage that engulfs Requiem. Requiem bursts from still spitting pyro fountains and runs down to the ring sliding under the ropes and exploding back up onto his feet. Requiem begins point his ‘guns’ at each corner post randomly and repeatedly, each time a pyro ignites as the arena lighting strobes)

Van Pelt: She takes on Requiem tonight, and this guy is crazy!!!

(Everything is back to normal and the bell rings to start the match)

(Requiem and Juelz eye each other down face to face and Requiem kicks things off by punching her in the face. Requiem taunts the crowd but Juelz comes back and jumps on top of Requiem and delivers multiple slaps while he is on the ground)

(Juelz keeps the pressure on as she begins to choke him until the referee gets her off at 5)

(Juelz gets up and Requiem rolls to a rope and uses it to get up)

(Juelz tries to clothesline him over the top, but Requiem covers with a body shot and then launches off the ropes and connects with a midair drop kick, taking Jueulz down and then going for a cover)

(kickout by Juelz at 2)

Van Pelt: Juelz is still in this thing!!!

(Juelz and Requiem both get up, Requiem first. Requiem launches off a series of jabs before Juelz hits a heel kick out of no where)

(Juelz then locks Requiem in the Triangle choke hold)

Wellington: I'd be happy if I were Requiem right now!!!

Van Pelt: Maybe if Juelz was a man, then yes.

(Requiem manages to roll Juelz up somehow and then goes for another cover)

(Juelz gets a shoulder up at 2)

(Requiem picks Juelz up and sets her up for the Goyro and connects, then goes for another cover)

(Juelz kicks out at 2)

Wellington: The will to win is strong with Juelz!!!

(Requiem sees his chance and attempts The Dokuro, but Juelz dodges and then stands up. Requiem attempts a superkick but Juelz ducks and then connects with a DDT. Juelz then climbs the top rope and connects with the Blonde Bombshell, then goes for the cover)

(Juelz's song kicks back on the airway as she is helped by a referee and she holds her hand up in the air)

Cummings: Here is your winner, Juelz!!!!

Van Pelt: Incredible! What a match by Juelz!!!

Wellington: She gets Flex Johnson with the United States title on the line next week!!!

Van Pelt: It should be an incredible match AND an incredible PPV!!!!

(The camera fades out on Juelz and then cuts to an advertisment for the other PPV matches)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:18 pm

(I Came to Play hits on as Derrick Roddy is seen wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans with 2 chairs in the arena with a microphone in hand. The music fades out as Roddy begins to speak)

Roddy: Welcome... .to the first live edition of the Derrick Roddy Express!!! Now Last week.... I called out Alex Storm on two separate occasions..... And yet both times.... he failed to show up!!! So before my TLC match against his pupil at Lockdown......... I'm going to give him one last chance to talk to me face to face to me..... as my special guest!!

(The crowd continues to say “What” after every sentence. Roddy waits for Storm)

Roddy: Well, I guess he's not coming... Well I have news for you guys, I'm not leaving here until Storm comes out, and there's no one who can stop me.

(Roddy continues to wait as the crowd builds excitement in anticipation)

(Suddenly, Hero by Skillet kicks on the airway as Roland Deschain is walking to the ramp. He is seen wearing a suit and has a microphone in hand as the music fades out)

Roland: Now Roddy.... I know that you want a rematch against Storm.... but that's just not going to happen man.... he retired.....

Roddy: I'll take down his pupil then!!!!

Roland: Actually... that's another reason why I'm out here.... Storm and his pupil are not here..... and will not be here.... And if you don't get out of the ring in 5 seconds, you're going to be in a match!

(Roddy stands up as the crowd cheers)

Roddy: I'm not fighting anyone tonight! I have a match with the new kid at Lockdown!!!

Roland: (laughs) Yeah man... we get that.... but seriously man... I've seen this new guy in training, and the way you've been fighting lately, the match won't take long.

(The crowd starts to go wild as Roddy continues to speak)

Roddy: Really? When someone debuts in a match, it usually doesn't go so well for them... And if anyone thinks that I'm losing to some no name guy in a TLC match this Sunday, you're dead wrong!!! Come Sunday, I'm going to once again show you all why I am the best in this business at what I do, regardless of your opinions!!!!

(Roddy throws the microphone down and poses for the crowd, who boos him as I Came to Play kicks back on and the camera cuts to a promo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Van Pelt: Well, so far we have seen some good matches.

Wellington: They have been alright.

Van Pelt: Hold on, I’m getting breaking news form the back. Cameraman, give us a feed.

Payne and Tombi are brawling backstage.

The hallway is mess as a result. A few moments’ later security floods into the hallway, trying to break the two up.

Payne picks up a chair and begins smacking security around. Tombi also picks up and chair begins doing the same.

The remaining security members leave the arena.

Then, Payne and Tombi face each. They both wind up, and smack each other over the head with chair shots. They both fall to the floor.

The camera switches back to Van Pelt.

Van Pelt: Well, I’m being told that the match will not take place, since those two just knocked each other out.

Wellington: Good, another crappy match skipped

Fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:22 pm

The lights dim to blue as "COLD" Blares over the P.A. System. Iceman walks out with his arms held high, as blue pyro goes off above him. The crowd boos as Iceman is walking down the ramp.

Van Pelt: What a night it has been here on Full Throttle!

Wellington: David Shane gets assisted out of the arena! Tombi and Payne knock each other out!

Van Pelt: This place has been a mad house!

Wellington: I know I’m working with you!

Cummings: Making his way to the ring he is no other then the Iceman!

The crowd boos as Iceman lifts his arm in the air.

The lights dim and flicker, a super bright spotlight shoots out of the entrance. Red and orange lasers shot around the arena and the lights now are completely out. War steps in front of the light all you see is his black outline as Sick Bubble Gum by Rob Zombie begins to play. War is holding his head as he slowly makes his way to the ring.

Van Pelt: Iceman might break his losing streak here tonight! War looks to still be in pain from that baseball bat that David hit him with earlier.

Wellington: Are you kidding me? Iceman win? Really

War enters the ring with the crowd chanting his name as the ref rings the bell.

Ding…Ding

Iceman puts fists up and walks over to War. In defense War does the same they circle for a few seconds until Iceman gives a kick to the knee of War followed by a right hook. War falls to the mat massaging his jaw. Iceman taunts to the crowd.

Van Pelt: War has to put some once of strength up against Iceman or this will be rough to watch tonight!

War gets to his feet and runs to Iceman when Iceman turns he meets the Blitz. He falls to the mat as War waits in the corner to gather his strength. Iceman gets to his feet with help from the ropes but War is waiting for him as he delivers his Napalm. He goes for the pin as the crowd counts out loud.

1…

2…

3…

Cummings: Here is your winner WAR!

Van Pelt: That was a nice warm up match for War for this Sunday’s match when he faces David Shane for the XDF championship in a Hell in a Cell!

Wellington: Van this Sunday it will not be a match it will be WAR!

The ref holds up Wars hand as the crowd continues to chant his name as the cameras fade to backstage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Brain Andrews is seen leaving his office as Caylee Williams walks up to him with a microphone in hand.

Caylee: Mr. Andrews a word please!

Andrews: I guess I can say a few words go ahead Caylee..

Caylee: One of the most interesting questions that have been floating in the XDF universe is the location of the Co GM Richard Burns and XDF’s new talent Sosuke and Veronica Lewis. Can you please fill the universe in with this story?

Andrews: Mr. Burns and Miss. Lewis are on official XDF business in the country of Japan filling in as talent scouts until further notice. Until then, Lauren Winters has granted me full power as GM. *Smirking proudly.*

Caylee: So you’re the one in charge?

Andrews: Winters didn’t have a choice with Mr. Sullivan walking around. And it’s alright; I’ll show him that I can run this show perfectly without Mr. Burns. Everyone will see that at Lockdown. Now if you’ll excuse me…

He walks past Caylee down the hallway, leaving the announcer confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:33 pm

(Don't you wish you were me kicks on the airway and Hollywood and Flex Johnson are seen from the airway headed to the ring. Hollywood flexes to the crowd and Flex holds the United States title in the air as the walk into the ring)

Cummings: This contest is scheduled for one-fall. Introducing first, the team of Joe Hollywood, and the United States Champion, Flex Johnson!!!

(Flex again poses on the top turnbuckle with the title as their music fades)

Van Pelt: These two have been on a roll for a while now!!!

(Indestructible by Disturbed kicks on and Big O and Zodiac head out to the arena)

Cummings: And their opponents, the team of Zodiac, and the Hardcore champion, Big O!!!!!

(Big O poses and mocks Flex from the top rope and Zodiac walks around the ring as their music fades out)

(Both Flex and Big O hand their titles to Cummings as he exits the ring and the bell rings to kick off the match)

(Zodiac is in first and Flex Johnson starts out for his team)

Van Pelt: Looks like the U.S. Champ will take on Zodiac!!

(Flex and Zodiac kick things off and Zodiac delivers a swift kick to the leg of Flex and then shoves him into a neutral corner)

(Zodiac quickly keeps the pace and pressure on hits a quick knee to the face, then connects with a bulldog, taking Flex down)

(Zodiac picks Flex up and attempts a Star Gazer, but Flex counters and whips Zodiac into Flex's corner)

(Flex delivers a boot to the face and Zodiac falls down. Flex picks up Zodiac shortly after and tags in Hollywood. Flex whips Zodiac back to the ropes and then hits a clothesline before going out. Hollywood steps on Zodiac until the referee breaks the count at 5)

(Hollywood flexes to the crowd as he heads to the opposite turnbuckle. Hollywood then runs and attempts a baseball slide, and connects)

(Hollywood drags Zodiac to the center of the ring and goes for a cover)

(Zodiac kicks out at 2)

(Hollywood goes to the top rope and Big O distracts him. Hollywood launches off and connects with a flying clothesline to Big O and they both land on the outside of the ring as the referee begins to count out Hollywood)

(Zodiac gets up in the ring at 2.5)

(Hollywood gets up and slides in the ring at 5, before Zodiac meets him with a boot to the head. Hollywood stands up and exchanges some punches with Zodiac before the two meet with a simultaneous clothesline)

(Both men fall down as Big O climbs back to the apron. The crowd starts to cheer and both men make a tag)

(The energy level in the arena picks up as Flex and Big O start fighting in the ring. Big O gets the strength edge and forces Flex to the turnbuckle)

(Big O charges into Flex but Flex jumps and dodges it, then connects with a jab to the face of Big O when he turns around)

(Flex pulls Big O with him to the center of the ring and Locks him into the Shattered Ambitions. Zodiac sees this and runs in to help his partner by kicking Flex in the face with a baseball slide. The referee gets Zodiac out as Hollywood argues and Big O again gets the upper hand)

(Hollywood looks pissed with the referee still trying to work with him. Big O goes to his corner and gets ready for the Lights Out. Zodiac tags himself in and Big O misses the Lights Out with Flex countering with a FLX, taking Big O out near Flex's corner)

(Flex looks at Hollywood and tells Flex to turn around. Hollywood tags in and hits a dropkick off the top rope to Zodiac before connecting with a Walk of Fame, damaging Zodiac as Hollywood goes for the cover)

(Big O grabs Zodiac's foot to save the pin at 2.5 before Flex comes in and kicks Big O out of the ring and the two begin to brawl outside the ring)

(Zodiac stands up and rakes Hollywood's eyes. Zodiac sets Hollywood up for the scorpion death lock but Hollywood counters with the Hollywood Ending, then goes for the cover)

(Don't you wish you were me kicks back on as Flex slides in the ring and poses with his title belt with Hollywood beside him)

Cummings: Here are your winners, the team of the United States Champion Flex Johnson, and Joe Hollywood!!

Van Pelt: And Hollywood's road to glory continues as he picks up another win!!!

Wellington: That's right. And I've just received word that Hollywood will take on Zodiac at Lockdown!!!

Van Pelt: And Flex has to deal with Juelz with the U.S. Title on the line? Will these two still be on a roll after Lockdown!?!

(The camera fades out to a commercial)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:36 pm

(At the start of her music, Brooke Milton walks out of the Gorillas position and on top of the ramp to flip her hair back, then turns around so her back is shown...she then bows down so her assets are shown, she then stood up and turns around, walking down the ramp with one hand on her hip and the other at times telling the audience to talk to the hands, she ignores those who are booing at her. At the bottom of the ramp she flips her jet black hair yet again and goes to her right side of the ring, she climbs it then as she is standing outside the ropes she bends backwards and sits on the middle rope, while holding the top rope with her left hand. With her right hand she pulls a "Layla El" and lifts her right leg to show how flexible it is...she then enters the ring walking towards all sides of the four sided ring and to climb on the second rope and bend down to show off her voluptuous and natural bust.)

Cummings: Here comes the women putting her career and belt on the line the beautiful Brooke.

Wellington: This could be the last time we could see Brooke here in XDF

Cummings: Don’t say that! She is one of the few reasons I’m still here

Wellington: And now introducing standing 5’7” and weighting 125 pounds Aprille Showers

("Unbreakable" begins to blare through the PA system as the lights dim pink and red down the ring. Aprille Showers greets the audience in the center of the entrance ramp as she blows them a kiss, followed by a wink as she waves her arm in the air to the audience. She begins to run down the ring, occasionally going to each side of the ramp to greet some audience members. She climbs up the stairway to the ring and goes to the center outside of the ring, placing one leg in the ring through the middle rope as she rocks her body back for a moment in a pose as the cameras begin to flash like crazy. She smiles as she bends down and enters the ring, heading to the closest turnbuckle and climbing to the top, lifting her arms to the air as she waves to her audience.)

(The two women circle each other in the ring. Brook yells something at Aprille and then makes the belt sign over her waist.)

Cummings: Brooks telling Aprille she isn’t ready to be the champ and I agree

Wellington: I think Brooks needs to worry more about wrestling then talking

(The two women go to lock up but Brooke knees Aprille in the stomach making her bend over. Brooke takes Aprille by her hair and slams her back on the mat. Aprilles head hits the mat hard and Brooke walks over to the ropes and leans over blowing a kiss at the crowd. The crowd boos loudly at Brooke who doesn’t see Aprille getting to her feet. Aprille quickly runs over to Brooke leaning on the ropes and flips her out of the ring.)

Wellington: Aprille showing Brook better keep her eye on the match

Cummings: That was a cheap shot!

(Aprille slides out of and walks over to Brooke who is trying to pull her self up with the barrier. The ref starts to count)

(Aprille grabs Brooke by her tighst and her hair. She pulls her over to the ring)

(Aprille pushes Brooke into the ring and slides in after. Brooke stands up and holds her neck.)

Cummings: Come here Brooke ill rub that for you

Wellington: I think she has bigger worries right now

( Aprille whips Brooke into the ropes and hits her with a clothesline. Aprille runs and bounces off the ropes dropping an elbow onto Brooks back as she tried to get up. Aprille rolls her over for the quick pin)

(Brooke reaches up and holds the rope with her right hand)

Cummings: It gonna take more then that to end Brooke’s career

Wellington: Smart move by the veteran breaks the pin with out using the energy

(Both women stand up and lock up, they push each other the ring. Brooke powers Aprille into a corner and gives her a knife edge chop. Brooke fallows with two more, then she walks away and smiles. She walks to the opposite corner and fixes her hair. She then takes off running towards Aprille, Brooke goes for a splash but Aprille move at the last second. Brooke hit’s the corner and falls back on the mat. She grabs her chest and rolls around. Aprille picks Brooke up and hits her with a snap suplex and picks her back up for another snap suplex. Aprille rolls back over to cover Brooke.

(Brooke kicks out at the last second. Aprille gets up and climbs to the second rope, she does a leg drop across Brooks chest. Aprille gets to her feet and goes to get her in a figure four. Brooke kicks Aprille in the but as she turns to put her in the figure four. Aprile falls and Brooke quickly steps up. She runs over and kicks Aprille who is trying to get up)

Cummings: Here comes the champion

Wellington: Brooke is fighting back now

(Brooke kicks Aprille a few times, she stands up and shakes her but a little then drops an elbow on her. Brooke slides Aprille into the middle of the ring and runs off the rope doing a baseball slide kicking Aprille in the head.)

Wellington: Simply devastating

(Brooke struts around the ring a little bit and flips her hair)

Cummings: Brooke has the feeling now she is gonna take this home

(Brooke picks Aprille up by her hair and says something to her face she grabs her head and yells “Femme Fatality” Then all of a sudden the lights go out and Sick bubble gum By Rob Zombie starts to play. The arena turns red and Brooke drops Aprilles head and walks to the ropes looking up the ramp. Aprille comes up from behind and grabs Brookes hand, she nails the Beauty in Nature and covers Brooke.)

(The ref counts)

Wellington: We have a new champion and Brooke is fired!

Cummings: NO! XDF just got a little bit uglier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Fade in as we see Jason Thomas sitting at his desk, if a saddened look on his face. He looks up at the camera.

"A few days ago, I was informed of tragic loss to our company.

"UECW star and XDF original, Demon, has passed away. My heart goes out to his family. If any of you all need anything, or if I can help out in any help, please don't hesitate to ask."

Jason Thomas looks upward.

"Demon, it was a pleasure working with you man. But, it's not goodbye daddy. I'll see you when I get up there myself."

The camera fades out.

The a graphic fades in.

Full Throttle 5/17/10 57802510

The image lingers on the screen awhile, then fades out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/17/10   Full Throttle 5/17/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 5/17/10
Page 1 of 1