Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton Empty
PostSubject: DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton   DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

FOR THE DIVA TITLE!

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton Diva-3

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton Lilju vs DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton Lilb

Writer: Lauren Winters
MAX RP: 3
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton   DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm

The scene fades in from black in Cleveland, Ohio. Where native, Juelz, is standing outside enjoying the start of spring. She was standing in front of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. You see as the camera fades in that she is standing there with a slight breeze blowing. It is the middle of the day as the sun is shining bright, and the birds are chirping. She had on a pair of jeans and an XDF T-Shirt, and the Women's Title around her waist. Her hair was down and straight, She smiled as the camera zoomed in showing her from the waist up. After a moment, she began to speak.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. What all musicians aspire to. How you can cement your name into the halls varies, but once your in there, your golden. There are some of the best ever in the hall of fame. Micheal Jackson, Metallica, and Madonna. People who have worked their asses off to earn their spot in the Hall of Fame. People who are the BEST at what they do.

She took a few steps and stopped.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: And it's not just about the Rock and Roll hall of fame. It's also about wrestling halls of fame. Every promotion at some point ends up getting themselves a hall of fame, and inducting their best and brightest into it. The ones who deserve it. The ones who set themselves apart from each other. The ones who put themselves on the line every week for the fans and the business. People like ... Me.

She paused

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: You see, I am a hall of famer in a previous federation. I was a member of the Hall of Fame Class of 2008 in the ECWF. I have done things there that could only be imagined. Brooke, I have done things that would make you cringe! I have been to the edge, almost ending my career in matches that defied the odds, and put me at a major disadvantage. I have put my life on hold for this business. I live, eat, sleep, and breath wrestling. And I am not going anywhere. No matter how much you want to get rid of me.

She crossed her arms and smirked.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: Yeah, Brooke, I know of your little plan and ideas. Don't ask me how i know these things, or where i am getting my information. Just trust me hun, these walls have eyes and ears. These walls talk. And I know all about what you and David Shane are planning. I know of your ideas to get rid of me. Trying to say that if you win i don't get a title shot the rest of 2010, or that you want to put my career on the line. You see even is management would allow that, I would never put either of those things on the line. See I am not stupid enough to allow you to try and pull some sort of screw job win and leave me not only without my title, but without a rematch OR my career in the XDF in general. Your stupid if you think I would fall for that.

She paused for a second.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: I am going to be at a disadvantage to begin with, seeing as you are going to have David Shane and War at ringside with you while I REFUSE to have some one at ringside. You are the worst excuse for a diva I have ever seen. You will do anything to get that title back, wether that means sleeping with David Shane, or trying to put all sorts of extra stipulations on things. And I know exactly why are you trying so desparatly to get rid of me. Your jealous that I am the one diva you can't beat! You heard me correctly! YOUR JEALOUS OF ME! I know the truth Brooke. You want me out of the picture becuaes then you can reign supreme as the "Princess" of the XDF ... but that was only becuase you banished the Queen. And that is pathetic Brooke. You can only be the best by getting rid of me. Well ... here's something for you to think on...

The camera zoomed in on her face, showing the seriousness in her tone

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!

The camera zoomed back out to where it was.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: You can't get rid of me Brooke. You just can't. No matter how much you want to, you just can't. I'm the top diva, I'm the big name here. I may not be as young as i was earlier in my career, but I'm still on the young end of things. I still have what the men want, and just becuase I don't use my body the way you do to get what you want, doesn't mean I'm ugly or anything like that. It just means that I am getting by on more than just my looks. I am getting by on my talents and skills ... and not the ones in the bedroom Brooke ... seeing as those are the only skills you seem to have. I have life skills. I have common sense and I have ring skills. I am good in the ring, and regardless of what people think, I have a large fan base supporting me, wether i win or lose. But that isn't going to be the case at Annihilation. I am going to do what I do every time we fight, and that is BEAT YOU!

She paused for a second to let her words sink in.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: That's right Brooke. I am going to walk out of Annihilation still the champion. No matter what you, David Shane, and War have up your sleeves, I can fight around it. I am a fighter and I never give up. I have earned every last thing I have in my life right now. I have earned this title, and I'll be DAMNED if i am going to let you disgrace it again. So you go on and sigh and moan and groan to David, maybe he'll give in and let you have whatever you want, but just remember, Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned. And trust me, you DONT want to see me when I'm really mad. You have only scraped the surface of how viscious i can truly get. You see Brooke you bring out an anger in me that i have worked years to supress. I wasn't always as nice of a person as i am now. I have had some bad spots in my career, and realised my mistakes. I have made ammends for the things i have done that i regret in the past. But you Brooke...you bring that side of me back to the surface. Perhaps its the fact that i have to go to extremes to make sure i beat you. And trust me, you deserve everything you have coming to you. In our match i will not hesitate to let that viscious side of me out, and when things get so brutal you can't handle it ... remember that its your own fault, and you deserve it all.

She looked to the ground quickly then looked back up with an angry look on her face.

*XDF Women's Champion* ~Juelz~: And trust me Brooke ...things will get violent.

She winked at the camera as the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton   DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Shopping rights….Catfights and Sunny De-lite

Brooke Milton is currently living her fabulous life on the lane…. at the Twelve Oaks mall in Detroit, Michigan…the location where Annihilation will be shown live at the Joe Lewis arena…now who in the hell is Joe Lewis?....meh…who cares?....Any who, Brooke Milton is at an H&M store…looking at their top tier fashions on the ladies aisle….Brooke looks over their summer section to see if there’s anything worth wearing on this hot spring day…..

I love you Brooke Milton I love you
"Humph…I go to some special H&M that I always wanted to go inside of….since the one in Virginia…and already I have yet found anything worth wearing..like UGH!!!.."

Brooke is walking around…and noticing some married men are staring at her…oy…don’t either of these guys have any shame at all? Honestly…it’s as if the male gender was meant to cheat on women…sheesh…look at these pathetic pigs staring at her…humph.

"-rolls eyes- Sigh, is there like no man out there that is actually loyal to their wife"

She eyes at an elderly couple…they look like they have been together for 25 years….which is a long time in Brooke’s eyes…she sighs and smiles at the mood the two are having…romantic.

"Now see…they should be more like that…not more like….-looks at some other couple fighting-"

The ones shopping there seem to be fighting a lot...honestly, can’t they take their stupid charade outside for once….sheesh…no manners at all…humph…Brooke was trying to concentrate..but the two are pretty much making it hard for her to actually see clothes she might actually buy….like ugh!!!!.... She has the nerve to go over there and give them a piece of their mind…but she is just going to ignore them and continue on shopping…then a plethora of “I HATE YOU…I HATE YOU…IHATE YOU” were heard…Brooke just had enough…she walks over to the couple to give them a piece of her mind.

"Do you two yappers…MIND?!?!? I am trying to shop here…like HELLO?!?!?!? Don’t you have some sympathy towards other shoppers…I mean hello? Show some respect! Take it outside!"

Middle Aged woman
Funny coming from a woman who gets around all the time…keeping her mouth open for business 24/7 –laughs-

Brooke growled…how dare she says something like this…who the hell is she to even call her a slut huh? Huh?

"Well...at least I have some decency lady…I don’t go around yelling around to other people acting like some idiot…yelling to your not so significant…in front of…oh let’s say the many people who shop here…I mean really now? I’d keep this private or else the rumors will ruin you for good….trust me honey word of mouth spreads fast….-nods-"

Brooke smiled…thinking she got to her…but of course the woman has something in store for her…

Middle Aged woman
Well..at least I didn’t lose a title on my FIRST DEFENSE!!!! I was there when you lost that Divas title to Juelz…-laughs- you are sucky champion…Brooke Milton –smiles-

Brooke gasped…that took her to the limit…she then began to take one step forward to the woman and begins to tackle her down and basically catfight with her…lots of hair pulling and slamming heads on walls…Brooke of course got the upper hand as she was trained to defend herself…ok so she wasn’t defending herself but damn it…she pissed her off…what can she do but just beat that bitch down…no one insults Brooke…not even some dumb fan who thinks he or she knows a lot in this business…Brooke than got into the face of the woman

"Listen you tramp….Juelz is a tool…marketed by Lauren Winters and merchandising as XDF’s “Diva Savior” Shes practically the John Cena of Divas….and that is saying something –laughs-"

Brooke walks away from the woman…and the store…but right after she bought her stuff…then she left the place…leaving eyes wondering about her…

Brooke is now outside of the mall and decided to go in a bar relaxing…she ordered a “Sunny Tequila” some new specialty…as the drink is about to be made….She feels her phone being rumbled….she answers it and begins to see that it is her friend…Giselle Stratten

Giselle Stratten
Hey Brooke…what’s up?

"Giselle!!! How are things…"

Giselle Stratten
Nothing much…I am just doing my duties in WWH as an enforcer and practically relaxing on the first day off I had…since..Coming in to the company –laughs-

"-laughs-"

Giselle Stratten
How about you?

"Samo samo…I’m at Michigan right now, doing some shopping and some relaxation in a bar…."

Giselle Stratten
That’s cool…I hear you are facing Juelz again…-sighs- wow what a pain as usual

"Ugh..you know I think I will just wing it in this match and just go all out psycho like I used to be in UFL when I was the Hardcore Princess…."

Giselle Stratten
Yeah –yelling in the background- ALRIGHT MARTY SHUT UP!!! Hey I got to go no…talk to you later?

"Sure hun"

Giselle hung up on Brooke and right on time as well…the Sunny Tequila is here…Brooke looked at it and sees that it looks nourishing…she takes a sip and becomes very happy with the results….then she sees some fans and well..some were screaming at her yelling both praise and obscenities at her…Brooke paid the guy and begins to run the hell out of that bar…luckily her hotel is only a few blocks away…she made some twists and turns to outwit those who are chasing her…and begins to go back to her Holiday Inn hotel room….she grabs the key from her pockets and opens the door quickly…then she closes the door and locks it….she is against the door and is breathing heavily from all of that running

I dream of….Mario Party 3??!?!?

After going through of day of heckling and shopping, Brooke is now in her hotel room at the Holiday Inn and decided to get some major afternoon sleeping…she was going to make a message for Juelz about her match….but she will wait after her nap…as she is pooped out big time

"Aww man…I need some rest…"

Brooke then jumps onto the bed and drifts away into sleep mode….she turns around so that the left side of her head gets comfortable…as her view blacks out….so has her energy…Brooke is now seeing darkness….that is until something came up…there is a strange vision of cartooning and an area which oddly looked like it came from a cartoon network show…or that of a Super Mario game from the 64 console….what is this place…why is she here?...is that a giant star?

Brooke sees her surroundings and she feels like she is inside of a toy box….filled with storybook pop ups and a castle made of plastic and paper? Outside of the castle she sees a giant star and some Dice headed boy..and a woman…that looks like Juelz?!?!? “Oh no….another Juelz girl….again in my dreams? She was already an old woman…now she looks like some pampered princess brat..ARRGH!!!” thinks Brooke disappointingly…She looks onto the scene and sees that Juelz is getting a stamp? “pfft…some prize…a stupid little stamp…hahaha!!!” Brooke thinks with hysteric glee….she then looks closer and sees that the stamp isn’t like most…it’s actually the stamp that represents Beauty?...”Beauty?...Juelz?...Oh please…she’s not beautiful” Brooke remarks.

Brooke then looks that the giant star is about to give her the stamp…and it appears that they will just give it to her and stuff…that is unacceptable!!!! Brooke then opens the doors and yells…

"WAIT!!!"

Brooke stopped the giant star on time…he speaks.

Millennium Star
What is the meaning of this?

Brooke runs towards the trio and begins to go to Tumble (the dice headed kid’s name) and whispers something in his ear…after a few minutes of whispering…Tumble begins to speak

Tumble
Well…Brooke here says if anyone is deserving of the Beauty stamp it is her…because she is by far the most beautiful sexy and charismatic female in this video game…-Brooke whispers into his hear again- Oh and she is better looking than this girl…..who looks like Juelz in all ways…because she’s better looking than Juelz…and this girl looks like Juelz…so yes…give her the stamp

Millennium Star
Why that is preposterous…you need to battle June of Champions in order for you to even earn this star…I cannot just give this star away…don’t be ridiculous

Brooke then strikes a sexy pose and somehow the star seems flustered…

Millennium Star
Oh –hearts are seen on his eyes- In that case…take it…TAKE IT!!!!

Brooke smiles…then of course as always Juelz is complaining over how it is unfair how Brooke can convince him to give her the stamp…Brooke then went up on June’s Face…

"Look sweetie…as far as I am concerned…you are not getting that damn stamp…I get it because HELLO….look at me and look at you…so I suggest you just walk away and shoo shoo now…and of course let ME have the stamp…it is much more deserving on my hands –smiles-"

After that statement, Brooke and June begins arguing with each other…Tumble looks onto the two looking worried…while the Millennium Star is still love struck by Brooke’s beauty. Tumble begins to knock him out of that state and the Star then hits the two to cut that arguing out…he speaks….

Millennium Star
I suggest you two stop arguing and settle this in a Duel…hmm..I believe the Backtrack board seems much more appropriate for this little ordeal…oh and good luck Brooke –laughing like a smitten dork-

June
-in her mind- Oh give me a break!

The four begin to walk away…but then Bowser made an appearance…June, The Millennium Star and Tumble back away….while Brooke looks at them all confused…

"What are you guys looking at? I know I am pretty but come on…this is too much, like seriously!!!"

Bowser
GIVE ME THAT STAMP!!!

Brooke turns around and sees Bowser…she jumps up at the sight of him

"AHHH!!!"

SMACK!!!!

The Star, June and Tumble widen their eyes in shock…as Brooke’s slap sends Bowser (whose face slightly looks like Lauren Winters) flying off the scene and to the endless sky…She looks back at the three…with their surprised eyes still shown…

"What? He was getting in my way?"

Millennium Star
Remind me to never scare her….oy…well…move a long you two…it’s time to battle this out.

The four then walk away from the castle and right after they did…the two little Bowser minions of his were looking around to see where the heck did he go? “Master Bowser?” yells one of the minions…they do not see him so they shrug it off and we move on to the duel board backtrack…which looks like this:

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton MarioParty3-Duel-Backtrack

Tumble of course explain the rules…but to those who HAVE played Mario party 3…should know what they are…but for those who don’t here is a brief summery…the two players are dueling it out with their respective monsters…each player has ten hit points and one must deplete the others to zero….your monster has a salary that you must pay in order for you to keep it. Once you have run out of coins…the monster goes bye bye…the players start off with 15 coins…and in each turn they must pay their monster in order to keep it…you can get more coins by playing mini games…and of course you can gamble them with Gamy Guy’s games (I hate those games…thank god they disappeared in later sequels….)…Spaces…the checkered ones are for those players who land on it…to own it…one player who owns it can get more coins..but if the other lands on your space..he or she must pay up 5 coins the reverse space (an Arrow shaped like a U) for this specific stage will make you go backwards instead of forward…the rest is not so important…now that you all get your stages…let the dueling begin!!!

Brooke’s starter monster is the Boo

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton 600px-BooNSMBWii

It has some pretty decent stats…has 2 attack, his salary is only 3 measly coins and it has the ability to counter attack if it was hit…in equal damage its owner has suffered as well…June however starts with a Snifit

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton 180px-SnifitNew

The Snifit has 2 attack and costs 5 coins to keep him..hehehe June got an expensive one…however its ability to find 2 to 4 coins makes it totally useful…lucky bitch!...Now Brooke starts on the red Star…while Juelz begins on the blue star…The Dueling starts….NOW!!!

Now June starts off by hitting the dice block to the number 3…she stepped on the checkered space..and it now belongs to her…with her getting 3 coins…her total being 13 now. It is now Brooke’s turn she it’s a four…and landed on the same checkered space that June as landed…the space belongs to her now…Next turn…June forked over the 5 coins…leaving her 8 left…she it’s a block and got a 6…and landed on a checkered space yet again…and gained 3 coins…making the total 11…Brookes turn…forked over 3 coins, making the total 10..Brooke hits the dice to 9…Brooke walked past the bell guy with the weirdo bell hat with numbers on them…she also passed by June’s starting star….and landed on Tumbles space…which initiated a Mini Game…

The mini game was Fishing Trawler…a fishing mini game…June and Brooke grabbed their respective fishing rods…and begins to fish…now there are different types of fish…blue fish…green fish…big fish…cat fish…whoever catches the most points wins….

Brooke….thinking that this is her dream…can manipulate what the outcome will be…Brooke caught mostly cat fish and green fish while June caught…practically all of them…Brooke was shocked and is wondering how she will change the outcome…then she figured “Hey, it’s a dream…I can do what I want” as the timer almost reaches to zero…Brooke used her dream mind to make June’s tank hers…and Brooke’s tank June’s…the timer reached zero…and the verdict was…Brooke won…YIPPIES!!!...Brooke won 10 coins in the process and her total is now 20…enough to keep her Boo pet around a few more turns…

It now became June’s turn..forked over 5 coins to make it 6…and rolled the dice to a 9…passing by Brooke’s star and the bell hat guy (who in the hell is he?!?!?!) Juelz landed on a checkered spaced again and gained 3 coins to make it 9. Brookes turn is up20 – 3 = 17…she rolled a ten this time…and passes by her star…it asked her if she would like to buy a monster…she said no…and eventually she landed on the back space..where June is forced to go back once it is her turn…June’s turn…9 – 5 = 4…she won’t have enough soon….she rolls a four on the dice block and after passing the bell guy…she confronted Brooke with her snifit…he attacks the Boo and it died…but not until Boo popped up over the Snifit and took it with him to the pet cemetery…now both Juelz and Brooke Milton have no pets to battle with and cannot hit each other until they get one…June landed on a mini game space…

This duels mini game became…Chase the Chicken…the object is for one or the other to catch the chicken first…and the easiest way to find it is by following its trail

Brooke and June begins on separate ends on a small farm…with a small chicken in the middle…each girl tries to go over to him and grab it…but couldn’t as the chicken is too fast and cunning…June chased the chicken all over the farm..she was laughing at the fact that this girl is more than likely to lose and is also exactly like Julez..brainless…but that’s what Brooke thinks of her of course…Brooke then used the smart path and followed the chickens trail She almost caught up with it…many more minutes later..Brooke slides to the chicken and begins to grab it…but the dust and sand covered up that fact and Brooke felt that the chicken was out of her grasp…as the dust cleared up….June was seen holding the chicken…and she won…WHAT??!?! “But….but.…but I had it first!!!!” says Brooke in her mind.

The two returned to the board. June now has 14 coins and Brooke was angry…so angry that she plans on rolling the dice to a 4….in which she does…she then confronts June…but the video game says they cannot battle…due to a lack of monsters…Brooke said “screw it…I’m breaking the rules!!!” She then goes after June and tackles her down…the two got into a catfight so bad that clouds covered the entire thing…the catfight went many hours later….and as the clouds were cleared up…June had her foot on top of an unconscious Brooke….this dream quickly became a nightmare…Brooke then wakes up into her hotel room…and breathed heavily

”It is just…a dream…-growls- But I am not letting that happen to me just yet!!! I WILL WIN THAT TITLE FROM JUELZ HANDS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!"

A blog…before Annihilation

[center] Brooke Milton, Princess of XDF Diaries

Entry 4

As written in Myspace…..one final message to Juelz…my lovely rival

[center]I love you Brooke Milton I love you
"Well folks….those who are currently reading my posts should really know what the hell is going on with me…-laughs- You know I watched Juelz’s little promo…and I think I need to correct a few…misconceptions she obviously made up about me because she’s jealous of my looks, abilities and of course my longest reign in the divas championship…

She had the nerve to say that just because I have David Shane and War on my side…that automatically makes me a pathetic excuse of a Diva…oh shut it Juelz…they are only out there because Laruen might do something stupid in our match…something that will get her into a COMA!!! If she does not watch herself…please…I don’t need men to protect me all the time sweetie…I can handle myself…THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Next thing she always thinks so lowly of me…tsk tsk…Juelz sweetie…I have worked my blood, sweat and tears in this business…I KNOW WHAT’S IT LIKE BEING A FEMALE WRESTLER IN A MALE DOMINATED WORLD!!! I do not prance around in a bikini or sleep around to get the titles that I have earned…I earned them by hard work girlfriend…and if you think that I haven’t shead blood in the ring…you are dead wrong…I have taken bumps in this business…harsher ones…bloodier ones…even ones where I am at near to my death…I had a big mirror being smashed through to my head…I had chair shots on the forehead…brass knuckles penetrated my skull….barbed wire was cut through my skin like I am some fucking sheet of paper…so who the hell do you think you are calling me talentless, useless….nothing more than a Diva…pfft…girl, If you have seen the crap I had to go through in UFL…you would quickly change your mind…you say I never take risks…well you are dead wrong sweetie….I have taken much in wrestling….and you can dish out all you want because I’ve been through worse…you are just a formality…an obstacle…just the same damn woman that likes to hate on me because of what I can do in that ring….

I am jealous of you? What is there to be Jealous of? Is it the fact that I cannot beat you? Pfft..Honey, I can kick your ass anytime and anywhere…and Annihilation I will prove that…by beating every inch of your body…bone, skin and all…I used to be called the hardcore princess for a reason…and I will prove to you and these stupid marks that I AM….the hardcore princess…You are right about Hell having no fury like a woman scored…but let me tell you something..I can be ten times as dangerous if I need to…and it looks like I will be….to shut you up for once and for all....

Am I supposed to be scared of you being violent and angry? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That’s a laugh…who do you think you are failing to scare me like that huh? I have faced worst than you…bigger and uglier…and I survived…. You are not that horrifying….your are not god…or some undying deity…or even the fucking devil himself……you are just a woman…an obstacle I will get through to beating…and regain my rightful crown…

You may not be going anywhere…but neither am I. I will get my rightful title back…reign as princess of XDF once more…and you will just sit in that ring and suffer….let your bloody carcass rot for all I care…You do not know me Juelz…I may look like some pretty girl to you…but rest assured…I can be a monster if pushed the wrong way…and Juelz…you just proved yourself that you are a disrespectful punk…and you know what they say….”punks jump up…to get beat down” Don’t even try to underestimate me Juelz…if you did…-sighs- Then you will be at the end of your career…permanently…

Yes…our match will be violent….but only YOU will end up in a hospital bed…think about that Juelz…unleash that side of yours…you’ve already unleashed mine….-smirks-"
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton   DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: Might have some harsh language [/color]

The scene opens up in one of the many hallways of the Xtreme Dynasty Federation as they are on location in Detriot Michigan. You can see the hustle and bustle as the stagecrew were running around like crazy trying to be prepared for the big day. Through the chaos you can see Stacy Love making her way through the crowd with a microphone in her hand. She looked as though she were paranoid and always looking over shoulder, as if she expected some one to come up behind her. She went around the corner and noticed that she bumped into some one, sending her flat onto her behind. A woman's chuckle could be heard as a female hand reached out to help her up.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: Thanks ... I'v just been so paranoid and clutsy since my encounter with ...

She got to her feet and before she could finish her sentance saw that she was standing face to face with ...

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: Juelz! I ... I'm sorry!!! Please !!! Don't hurt me!

Stacy took a quick step back and covered her face with her hands, prepared for the worst. Juelz chuckled slightly as she reached down and picked up Stacy's microphone and handed it to her.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: I'm not going to hurt you Stacy. I actually am glad I ran into you.

Stacy lowered her hands and took the microphone, looking at Juelz oddly.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: You ... are?

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Yeah, I wanted to apologize for my actions last week.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: Apologize?

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Yeah. I shouldn't have done that to you, regardless of what is going on. I ... well I guess you could say I just snapped. I don't know ... Brooke just brings out this anger in me that I just can't seem to get control of yet. Especially when i am in the ring, it's almost like my instincts take over ... and it's not instincts that i like to have take over. You know what it's like when you have such an anger inside you, and you just can't control it?

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: No ... not really ...

Juelz shrugged

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Maybe it's just me, but I have a dark side, and I have been able to supress it for the last 2 years, but there is just something about Brooke that is bringing it back out ... and I don't like it.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: Are you sure it's Brooke ... and not the title?

Juelz looked down at the title that sat around her waist.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: They do say gold is the root of all evil in the wrestling world, right? It can corrupt even the purest soul.

Juelz looks at Stacy. She sees such goodness in her.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: You may be right. But it still doesn't excuse my actions last week. I should have been able to control myself, but instead i put a frail woman with ZERO wrestling training in one of the most devastating submission moves ever. I don't even know what fully came over me.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: It's ok. We all lose control sometimes.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Are you sure your ok with it? I mean ...

Stacy interupted her.

*XDF Interviewer* ~Stacy Love~: Don't worry about it. Just do me a favor and beat the shit out of Brooke out there at Annihilation and keep that title. You do it proud.

Stacy smiled as she walked off. Juelz felt a little better about what had happened, although not a whole lot. She still felt as if she had to make it up to Stacy. But she wasn't sure how ... She sulked a little bit as she started making her own way through the chaos. Ducking people carrying ladders, and doging people in general. She finally made it to her locker room. She looked at the nameplate on the door, it read "Juelz - Women's Champion". She ran her finger over it as she looked down at the title belt. She began to have serious doubts about how this match was going to affect her, no matter which way it went. She walked into the room and shut the door behind her. She took the belt off and layed it on the table as she sat down on the couch and looked over at the phone. She looked as if she were thinking, more like debating, on wether to make a call or not. She really to talk to some one who knew her past, and knew how she could control it a little bit more. She got back up and went into the bathroom where she took her hair out of the ponytail and looked into the mirror.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: This isn't you.

She shook her head, loosening the hair and causing it to flow down her shoulders, and some into her face a little bit. She smiled weakly as she picked up her pink brush and slowly began to brush her hair. She had a look on her face of confusion, as if being torn between two things. She wanted so badly to beat Brooke, and she also wanted to badly to retain the title. But she was afraid of the anger inside her taking over.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: You can't let her get to you. That's what she wants!

She brushed all the hair to the left side.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: But she deserves to get the beating of a life time. The only way I can really beat her is to let that anger inside flow out in the ring. But ... can I control it once i let it loose? Wouldn't it be like opening Pandora's box? But I can't let it out too much and take complete control, becuase that would be my downfall. I wouldn't be able to get myself back, I would be consumed.

She put down her brush as a look of determination took over.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: There has to be a better way!

She walked back out into the other room and looked at the phone. She hit a few buttons, turned it on speaker phone, and sat back to relax.

RING

She waited as it rang

RING

She hoped he was home. She needed to talk to him so badly right now.

RING

Oh man ... he wasn't answering!!!

RI.........

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Hello?

Juelz perked up at the sound of the voice.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Hey babe.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Juelz!

She smiled as she adjusted how she was sitting.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: You have no idea how glad I am to hear your voice.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Same here. I was beginning to think you forgot all about me and got so wrapped up in being the Women's Champion.

She looked down a little bit.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Sorry I haven't been in contact as much as I would like. I'v been so busy with all these appearances. Photo shoots, autograph signings, meet and greets, press conferences ... you name it ... I'v been doing it.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Ah, the life of the champion. But you sound troubled...tell me whats going on.

She smiled weakly as she looked at a picture frame on the stand next to the phone. It was a picture of her (back when she had blonde hair) standing with a man who looked to be at least 6'9", dressed in all black.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Well besides the fact that I miss you a lot ... I'm struggling with a few things.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Let me guess ... Brooke is bringing out the old you.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: YES!!! How'd you know!

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: I saw what happened last week.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Oh ... right.

She blushed slightly, not that he could see it or anything.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: So ... what do I do? I can feel the old me stirring, just trying to get out.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: And your afraid it will take over...

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: YES!!! You know me so well.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Well, we are engaged I would like to think that I know you. You are worried that you will have to tap into this rage to beat Brooke, and then not be able to supress it again.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Exactly. I mean it took me so long to supress it in the first place. And Brooke is just so cunning and ruthless ... I may have to dig deep into that anger, that rage ... And I am afraid that I will lose myself in it like last time.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Last time ... you were weaker than you are now. You had no where else to turn and you let the darkness consume you. But now, you are stronger. Stronger than ever. You have skills in that ring that it takes people upwards of 20 years in the business to achieve. Trust me, you dont have to dig into that rage to beat her.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: But she just makes me so mad that I want to go to extreme's to shut her up. She makes me want to hurt her ... on purpose. She makes me want to put her out on an injury leave for several months just so i don't have to listen to her ramble. I mean it's apparant that she wishes she could be me and is delusional becuase she thinks she can beat me. She has never beat me. Well ... once in a tag match ... but she took out my partner before the match and she didn't even see any action, it was all Miss Puppies. Shit, she's the woman who refused to fight me in that tag match that one time. She refused to fight me becuase she's afraid of me, no matter how big and bad she talks, deep down inside she knows she can't beat me.

She started to get a little bit angry, but took a deep breath to calm down a little bit.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Breathe. Don't let her get to you that way. That's what she wants. She wants to get inside your head. She wants to distract you, put your mind elsewhere. Where you need it to be, is on the match. Not on what she says or does. You know that's the one fatal flaw you can have in the ring. You let your emotions get the best of you, wether they are good or bad.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: I know. But this title ...

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: I know ... the title is important to you. Trust me, as some one who has held my fair share of titles, there is no bigger rush than holding that title in the air, and being proud of what you have achieved. Been there, done that. But you know you tend to be corrupted by the gold. Don't let that happen to you. Your stronger than that.

Juelz hung her head low.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: I know. But Brooke is sinking so low, it's like she wants to do whatever she can do to get rid of me. Like she wanted to try and put a stipulation to where if Lauren gets involved in ANY fashion, the title is automatically hers. She wanted to make it to where if she manages to beat me for the title ... that I can't challange for it for the rest of 2010. Then, she was talking about wanting me to put my career on the line against her. I'm not that stupid. I'm not going to put something so precious to me on the line against her, for her to get her little fuck buddies to get involved and her win it. I say if she wants to badly to worry about Lauren getting involved on my behalf and wants to put such a strong stipulation on it ... it should go both ways. If anyone gets involved on HER behalf, I automatically retain. But, you know she won't want to play fair. She's as cheap as any other street corner hooker out there, and she knows it. The only thing she has going for her is being a former model.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: And she thinks she's the hottest thing on the planet.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Exactly. And she is going on about how my career is so past over, and how I'm so old and ugly ... when actually, she's only one year younger than me!!! One year! She ... OHHHHHHHHHHH

She let out a big of an irritated growl, the mere thought of Brooke just made her so mad she wanted to punch something.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: Juelz, listen to me. You got this. I have seen you go up against worst odds. I have seen you go into things outnumbered, and still win. I have seen you go up against tougher opponents, bigger, and more experienced too. I know you can do this. Don't let Brooke's words get in your head. Remember ...

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: I know. That's what she wants.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: So what are you going to do at Annihilation?

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Beat her!

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: And?

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Retain my title!

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: That's my Queen of the Ring. Feelin better?

Juelz perked up.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Much. You always know what to say.

She smiled, happy that things were finally starting to calm down for her. She knew what she had to do, and how she was going to do it.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: She stands no chance agaisnt the Be-Juel-Er ... no one does.

*The Voice On The Phone* ~Man~: That a girl. Now, i hate to cut this short, but I gotta go. Love you.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Love you too.

They both hung up and she looked back at the photo she looked at earlier and smiled. She went into the bathroom and grabbed the brush again. She then pulled her hair into a half ponytail, with some long strands being left down in the front. She stood back as she modeled in the mirror.

*Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: He's right. You got this. Brooke doesn't stand an icecubes chance in hell! Let her say what she wants, your still young and your still attractive. And your always more talented than her. Let her stack the deck against you. Just let it all come naturally, let your instincts take over. Make her pay for the hell she has put you through recently, and show her who the top diva is around here. Show her who the poster child for the divas division is. Don't let her get inside your head. So what if she thinks she's "the" shit, your going to prove that she is just plain SHIT. You can do it, no matter how stacked it is against you. You will overcome, just like you always do.

She winked and blew a kiss into the mirror as the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton   DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton Empty

Back to top Go down

DIVA TITLE: Juelz(C) vs Brooke Milton
Page 1 of 1