Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke Milton vs. Juelz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Brooke Milton vs. Juelz Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Milton vs. Juelz   Brooke Milton vs. Juelz EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 pm

No-DQ, No Count Out match for the XDF Diva's Championship
RP Limit: 3
Match Writer: Lauren Winters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Juelz   Brooke Milton vs. Juelz EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Brooke Milton
So...Scorned is here at last...and my match? Of course I will be facing that wench Juelz again....ugh! This time its no count out and no DQ....how perfict...now I get to use every dirty tactic known to man....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! so....Juelz wants a war...shes got it!...I will show Juelz that I am the wrong bitch to mess with....not only that...she will NEVER go after my title AGAIN!!!!

Those were the words of Brooke Milton....the XDF Divas Champion...she was in some decorated room in the arena.....possibly her Locker Room.....Brooke crossed her legs and laughed at the camera in front of her....she squints her eyebrows and cooed in her voice, showing almost no concern....Now this story is getting ahead of itself...lets summerize what is going on in this stupid useless and of course tainted feud....

It all started at the Ressurection PPV...to where the team of Manabu Fujiwara and Brooke Milton faced the team of Philip Joseph and Juelz...then becasue of the utter stupidity of Philip, it was now a handicap match with Juelz being the one woman army....of course she won....NO FAIR!!!!! Now Brooke decided that all this losing is enough...so she banashed Manabu from her list of worthy allies...which include those who are ment to WIN....not LOSE!!!!! Getting off topic, the next few days Juelz confronted Brooke Milton over her actions....knowing that Brooke's ego...which is completly normal FYI, will get in her head and will think that every woman in the XDF is beneath her...which of course is fucking true since the woman is a Divas champion....duh! Next week was a match with Miss Puppies...oh who freaking cares...then the next week Brooke Milton had to team with that beast mentioned above to go up agaisnt Juelz and Lola Heart....in which Lola...dissapeared all of a sudden...and people thought Brooke had something to do with it....oh dear...what a shame....HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes, she did have something to do with it...but thats becasue its to get her revenge on Juelz for winning at the Ressurection PPV...she has never felt so embarassed in yher life....I mean COME ON!!!! How in the hell did that stupid Fujiwara lose to someone as scrawny as Juelz....ugh....and now in the present...to where Brooke will face Juelz and of course get her hands dirty...double ugh....but you know what...why don't we get all the way back....say a week ago and see how Brooke prepared for this so called match...shall we?

Monday

Brooke was seen reading a Vogue magazine....Lalia Johnson-Burke....Brooke's buisness partner in the fashion and modeling industry was mentioned in the magazine again....of course its another bad review...ugh...will that Anna Wintour ever learn about respect?...Now Lalia was said to have publicly humiliated her and Anna was never seen in public for a month or so...this month of course...but at least she has survived with her stupid and shockingly REAL fur coats in the clothes vault...sad...simply sad that it made Brooke laugh with joy...

Brooke Milton
the old witch got what she deserves...tsk tsk tsk..its a very bad idea to get into a war with Lalia Johnson...Karma sure is a bitch.....-sighs-....and so is Juelz....that annoying little brat! How I wish she would get off my back I mean honestly....she and I may have been close ability wise and neck to neck...but seriously...do you see her winning agaisnt me...the LONGEST REIGNING Divas Champion? HA! I say! She will not be getting far if she keeps on crawling on her knees...begging to get another title match agaisnt me...I just hope she doesn't cry like a little baby when I beat her at Scorned....-laughs-

Brooke was in a penthouse when she was reading the Vouge magazine....sipping on a pina colada sweet coconut mixed with some alcohol...light of course...as the strong ones wiull break her body apart...several good looking bodyguards and servants are at hand cleaning the place up for Brooke and right now...she is about to talk to one of them

Brooke Milton
...Alverto....yoo hoo Alverto.....ALVERTO....GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE...NOW!!!!!!
Alverto
Yes..Miss Milton?

Brooke Milton
humph...took you long enough....are you sure you have your qualified to do this?

Alverto
Yes -nods heavily-

Brooke Milton
Well...just be quick about it next time....other wise YOUR FIRED!!!! Got it?!?!?

Alverto
-shakes his head nervously- Y...y..yes Miss Milton

Brooke Milton
Ok...I need you to book me a Gym appointment on Wednesday thru fridays at 5:00 PM....Do it right...ok? If there is ONE MISTAKE on that damn booking I will make sure to dock your pay and make your job life a living hell....GOT IT?!?!?

Alverto
-nods quickly-

Brooke Milton
Good...you may go now....-he is about to leave until she stopped him for a few seconds- Oh...tell the chef to make me a virgin Shirley Temple...STEP ON IT!!!

Alverto rushes out of the outside pool floor to make Brooke Miltons request....Brooke rolls her eyes and puts on her iPod shuffle on to eaze up her time relaxing in the pool...the song being played is Lady Gagas "Beautiful Dirty Rich"...the song sure does describe Brooke....shes Beautiful.....plays Dirty...and is Rich (a champions salary sure is high....either that or her recent divorce from Ted DiBiase JR got her all of the money she needs to get the damn place)

Brooke Milton
-Laughs-

Tuesday

Right now...Brooke Milton is at her Tiana and Co Modeling Agency...to where she is simply stressed out from all of the work she has to do to her Models and of course giving the company the good names it should get....fuck Janice Dickinson...that hag could not pull off the genius that Brooke gives to her models...hell, half of them even have degrees to some side careers...which of course was given the chance to get one becasue here in Tiana and Co Modeling Agency...people are heavily pushed to have a good education...modeling will not last forever so either get that degree or get the hell out.

Brooke Milton
Tracy...please send Mayra Veronica up to my offices please

The assistant then called up Mayra...who is currently working on a photoshoot...Mayra however does not want to anger the CEO and Owner...so she gets away from the photoshoot...promising the photographer that she will comeback later after her meeting from Brooke Milton...Brooke is now seen sitting in her office...twirling a pencil....and of course having her legs crossed...the scene is reminicent of the Godfather...except with a woman...Mayra then knocks on the door....

Brooke Milton
Come in

Mayra of course came in...and sees that the only light in the office was from the big pane windows behind Brookes desk...Brooke then turns the chair around to face Mayra and smiles over how she is now in front of her

Brooke Milton
Ahh...Mayra...just the girl I wanted to see...please come in and sit -smiles-

Mayra does so, she walks into the office and goes by the chairs in front of Brookes desk. Mayra sits down looking a bit nervous....she looks at Brooke's face and sees she has a look of seriousness on her face...Brooke then faces Mayra

Mayra Veronica
You...wanted to see me Miss Milton?

Brooke Milton
Yes Mayra...there is a situation in my company....you see...someone is currently working for Janice as well...the bitch was sucessful in getting her as well...but didnt bother to tell me...until last week til Janice told me that one of mine was taken in by her....I would like to know who the person is so I can bring some justice to my iron fist on that person who dares betray me...-Brooke walks over to Mayra- So if there is anything you know about anyone...who is signed to Janice...let me know...

Mayra Veronica
Of course!

Brooke Milton
You wouldn't know who it is do you?....I would like it dearly if i knew who the person was.....that way the whore can be fired from my company...If theres one thing I do not like is how people double cross me....so Mayra...I need you to be my spy....spot out the person who is the alleged traitor....

Mayra Veronica
Well...there is Jai....

Brooke Milton
Jaihaira Rodriguez?...Tell me more

Mayra and Brooke discuss about Jai Rodriguez...the name is familiar to Brooke as she was well remembered by her as a member of LAX..the stable to whom she interviewed the last tim she was in WWH.....then of course that was the time she was interviewing Jessie Goldburg...and her Prison Slave Jesikah Maximus...who had the nerve to slapping her in the face...just perfict timing....Mayra sonn left the office and has got Brooke thinking what she will say to Jai...the traitor of Tiana and Co Modeling Agency. A devious look was on Brooke's face...she knows what she will say to her...Brooke then talked to her assistant and asked for Jai to come up to her office....

hours later...

Jai Rodriguez
Yes Brooke...whats up?

Brooke Milton
What's up is right....whats up is that a little birdie told me that you were the one who was makin a deal with Janice...-smirks- and you have not told me of this?!?!?! Explain yorself honey...I would just LOVE to hear this -smiles-

Jai Rodriguez
Well..the damn Pay was getting low girl...I mean shoot...Janice offered me twice than what you normally paid me...

Brooke Milton
Payment is it...humph..your so greedy just like LAX -shakes her head-...those rotten harlots have embarased me fo the last time...how dare Jesikah Maximus attacked me! OOO -faces Jai-..tell me why I should keep you?

Jai Rodriguez
Girl, I have a child i need to take care of...come on..please let me stay..I ned t pay for his medical bills and shit...I really need this to pay the insurance and the bills and all the other stuff...just..please...don't fire me

Brooke Milton
Well..you should have thought of that first..before accepting Janices offer....humph..pack your things Jai...I want you gone..

Jai Rodriguez
What...

Brooke Milton
You heard me...GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUILDING!!! YOR GONE JAI...DO YO HEAR ME?!?! GONE!!!

Jai gets on her knees, begging Brooke to not fire her and at least give her the job back..but Brooke wasn't beliving her...so she was fired for good....and Brooke called in security to kick her out..while still crying her eyes off stil begging....Brooke looked on Jai who was dragged out of the premises. She has an evil stare on her face..while still lookin very sexy...she then smirks...and says to herself..

Brooke Milton
I would do a lot worse to Juelz..if she worked fo me...hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Juelz   Brooke Milton vs. Juelz EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Rest of the other days

ok ok ok so Brooke is now in the gym working her butt off for the PPV...why is that? Well...seeing how Juelz and her are at even strength...which pissed her off on the inside...she decided to have some more strength training and of course learn some new moves in the ring....Brooke is now using the punching bag provided by Gold's Gym...she is imagining Juelz's face on the bag and punches it as hard as she can

Brooke Milton
Come on Juelz....you can take a hit girl...come on bitch...come on...give it your best shot you little tramp...come on...COME ON!!!!!! -punches it several more times- YOUR DEAD MEAT FISH FACE!!!!

Brooke has punched the bag for the last time and some how the sand from it poured out...Some of the guys in the gym were both a little nervouse and surprised....one of them begins to walk to her...

?????
Thats some nice punch you did right there babe...could really use someone like you in the mob

Brooke Milton
Oh please...thats the lamest pick up line I have ever heard of...seriously?

?????
Nah...I'm serious girl...you should try to consider being protection...like some body guard ya know....I think you will work fine

Brooke Milton
and I suppose anyone in this city will hire someone with big boobs?....yeah...didn't think so....who are you anyways?

Craig Goliah
They call me Craig...Goliah.A wrestler much like yourself..whats yours sweet thing?

Brooke Milton
Brooke...the OX...Milton...just kidding on the ox part...I just sometimes like being called that after people saw me on my match agaisnt Juelz....

Craig Goliah
Juelz huh?....I've seen that one before...that was some nice work you did on her babe....how did you handle that quickly?

Brooke Milton
Well..my athleticism of course...i mean duh...what else?

Craig Goliah
Could it be your charm that got the referee counting fast and distracted...?

Brooke Milton
Oh shut up!

Brooke and Craig kept on talking while working their bodies out..this was a routine for the next two days as well...they mostly talk about their companys and feuds not to mention rivals and some of the body parts they had to risk in their careers so far....the two seem to be in sync like twins..but nothing romantic has come yet....on saturday..Brooke came to the gym one more time for some one on one training with Craig...the gym the two are in surprisingly has a wrestling ring...in some other part of the building of course...Brooke and Craig are inside it now...facing two other people...Farrah and Vicente....Brooke and Farrah are inside first...the two grapple in the middle and does a test of strength...with Brooke over coming the rookie first...there was a pin...but Farrah kicked out....She mid kicks Brooke and she bends down in pain...then Farrah hair pull slams her to the mat. Brooke begins to use her legs and kicked her away from her...she then stands up and goes over Farrah and picks her up. Brooke then lifts her and then unleashes a good suplex...then irish whips from the ropes and performs the FFG on Farrah...going for the pin...Brooke has won so far...Craig and Vicente are up next...the girls get out of the ring and chat about whats going on in their careers so far...

Farrah
So how is it being champion and all?

Brooke Milton
How is it?...psh Girl, it is hella fun...you just gotta work hard, eat right, and then sleep well so your energized in the next match your going to be in....trust me...though in my routine i do some yoga and pilates here and there..then drink some energy shakes...which don't build up muscle but calcium....free weights then some more yoga to end the day of staying fit...

Farrah
Wow...you know I have to try that one day....

Brooke Milton
Oh honey of course...if you face someone like Alissa Flash then by all means...go for it hun....my routine works for those girls who want little muscle..and like to stay trim...

Farrah
But isn't there like some flaws with it...like what if you cannot lose it all?

Brooke Milton
only a loser would say that...you just need to do it every week basically....2 days for each week...maybe more...

Farrah
But...

Brooke Milton
No no none of that...work hard girl...you cannot just keep on saying no...that just proves to me you are being lazy...careful it won't make you look good if you keep it up...then the bookers will never see you as good enough for the titles out there in the indys...i mean look at places like the NWA...they look at their wrestlers athletics....if you got none then why should they give you a title?

A Debate of how wrestling is and the women that are in it was ensued...the two argue some good points while the Craig and Vicente match was going on...they have stopped as the exibition match has ended...Farrah then asked a daring question.

Farrah
So are you like....threatened by Juelz prescene?

Brooke Milton
as much as I hate to say it...I kinda am....i mean I don't like to admit stuff about my opponent but damn...the girls got vigor and all...i hate that though...sometimes I wished she just make up her freaking mind you know? I mean its like the Diva title is the only thing she wants to go after...hell the hardcore title has much prestige as well...I don't see why she cannot go after that instead....the thing i envy about Juelz though...is the never say never attitude she always has...it irritates me over how she can be oh so nice and oh so hot while keeping that positive attitude on herself as well...its fake and unrealistic...no one is like that...its ridiculous!....-sighs- I just hope she can put up a good fight though...I'm not planning on holding back...bet on that....Juelz will get a hardcore fight..just wait and see...I have to defend a lot for this match....and I don't plan on giving in to some punk brat like Juelz...she won't get this title even if I were dead.....so if you see Juelz...tell her that I don't plan on giving up easily..and if anyone should....it should be her....i won't be liable for any damage she takes in this match....

Farrah was impressed by the words she has to say about Juelz...most of her feelings were of envy of Juelz...but she never will let her know it...only to some she can trust. Craig comes over to Brooke

Craig Goliah
So are you up for tonight right after Scorned Brooke?

Brooke Milton
Sure Craig...you just need to let me win...and yes i said WIN my title defense tonight...-winks-

Craig smirks at Brooke...then walks away...Brooke goes into her locker room and changes to her regular clothes...right after she took a batch of course...she feels very pumped today....and like she always say...she will give Juelz the beating of her life...not being responsible for anything that might happen to her....if Juelz gets hurt...psh she asked for it....Brooke Milton will always and forever be the XDF Divas champion...if she sucessfully defends her title tonight...you can bet on one match that is said to be hell bent and brutal...one match that will never make the divas division of XDF the same again...
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Juelz   Brooke Milton vs. Juelz EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: There is some harsh language in this rp ...

The scene fades in at the gym where Juelz was wearing a black sports bra and a black pair of sweat pants with white sneakers. Her hair was down in pigtails and she was standing in front of a hanging punching bag. She bounced as she delivered punches and kicks to the punching bag as her personal trainer stands to the side, watching.

Trainer: Good, keep it up.

Juelz punched the bag again.

Juelz: I just can't believe they are giving me a shot at the title. After all Brooke has done to me, and to Lola ...

She then kicked harder than she had earlier

Juelz: And all the shit she has talked about me ... all the insults ... all the disrespect ...

She let out a slight grunt as she punched the bag even harder.

Juelz: That little bitch is going down!

She then started punching the bag in a bit of a frenzy, landing punch after punch. A look of anger takes over her face before her trainer pulls her back and stands in front of her, his hands on her shoulders.

Trainer: Calm down. Anger leads to mistakes. Your heads not clear ... you can't beat Brooke when your not thinking properly.

She took a deep breath.

Juelz: Your right ... your right. I can't afford to go into this match emotional ...

Trainer: Exactly. Emotions in the ring are like the kiss of death. And that means all emotions. But most of all, anger and hatred.

Juelz: I know ... and trust me ... i have seen where my anger can take me. I have been down that road before. And I don't want to go there again. But OH this woman deserves it! It would so almost be worth it just to rip her hair out and shove it down her throat! After what she did to Lola ... Lola didn't do ANYTHING to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juelz then pulled back and punched the bag with all her might. It swung a bit as she shook her hand a little bit.

Juelz: DAMNIT! That hurt!

She held her hand close to her. Her trainer grabbed the bag and looked at her with a serious look on his face.

Trainer: What did i tell you? Anger clouds the mind. It makes you do stupid things. You'll be lucky if you didn't break any fingers there. Go and get ice. The stinging will go away shortly. That should teach you to let your negative emotions take control. You have to get better control.

Juelz nodded and walked away, almost defeated. She got some ice and put it on her hand. She sat down on a bench, conflicted.

Juelz: But what can i do? When i see her i can't help but get mad after what she has done!

Trainer: I think that is a coping mechanism. You don't know what to do so you resort to what got you through all the rough times in your life ... anger.

Juelz: Well ... i ... i mean i think your right. Back in high school ... i always turned to anger to solve my problems. I used my anger to cope with things that i couldn't handle.

Trainer: And old habits die hard.

Juelz: But Brooke has done so much! From refusing to fight me and saying that my career is over. All the way to having the nerve to hurt Lola, who has never even said a cross word about anybody. She's as sweet as they come and did not deserve to be attacked backstage and taken out of the match last week! I know why she did it ... she wanted to put me at a disadvantage again. She wanted to have a tag partner do all the work so she could run in and attempt to finish the job. She's got another thing coming...

she clenched her fists. All the anger came rushing again. After a second she took a deep breath and calmed down.

Juelz: I have to get this anger under control. If i let it control me during my match with Brooke, there is no way i can capture that women's title! And trust me, i want it.

Trainer: How bad do you want it?

Juelz: I want to take that title off her more than anything right now.

Trainer: Why?

Juelz: Becuase she doesn't deserve it! She is a disgrace to female wrestlers EVERYWHERE! Come on she's a former model. She can't have that much training and from the little bit of time i have spent in the ring with her, she isn't THAT talented. I question how she came across the title anyways.

Trainer: Well ... from what i saw she beat Sandy Jo on the last show before they shut down.

Juelz: Oh ... I don't get it ... Sandy Jo was pretty good.

Trainer: How's the hand?

She moved her fingers and smiled.

Juelz: It's fine now. A little sting, but not bad.

Trainer: Ok we are done here for today. Now go on and do whatever else you have to do to prepare for this match. Just remember, keep your anger in check. Keep a clear mind.

Juelz smiled as she nodded before walking out of the gym.

*Scene Two*

The scene fades up outside a large department store. A limo pulled up and Juelz got out and smiled as the paparazzi surrounded her, as well as reporters.

Juelz: Well, I'm not in a rush i can take some questions before i get into the store.

Reporter 1: Juelz! You fight for the title at Scorned. Any words for Brooke?

Juelz: Of course! Brooke needs to know that her title reign is coming to an end. When we step in the ring and finally go one on one ... she won't know what hit her!

Reporter 2: Why did you ask for hte match to be No DQ, No Countouts?

Juelz chuckled.

Juelz: Simple. She's NOT going to get out of this one without a fight. She is going to be the woman that she is and step up and fight me! She isn't going to get herself disqualified to keep her title, or counted out. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission. And i plan on doing a whole lot of submission. She almost felt the Be-Juel-Er two weeks ago ... but she IS going to feel it this week. And she is going to succumb to it like countless others have.

Reporter 3: What's your state of mind going into this match?

Juelz: Well, I'm angry of course. And it's going to take all my strength to keep her out of my head. That woman knows just what to say to piss me off, just what to do to get under my skin. I can't let that happen at Scorned.

Reporter 4: Are you going to get revenge for Lola?

Juelz: Deffinatly. That young woman is amazing and she got stuck in a bad spot being put as my tag team partner. I feel bad, if she wasn't my partner she wouldn't have been targeted. Brooke's nothing more than a pompous bitch who thinks her shit don't stink. Newsflash! Brooke, honey, don't get your hopes up on defending that title successfully. Once you and i get in the ring, you won't stand a chance. So you go around spending your divorce money ... oh yea, i did some research. You go around acting like every guy wants you and that your the hottest thing around. Men may find you physically attractive, but that's only becuase you crave that. You crave attention, and when you don't get it, you seek it out. That's why are started targeting me! You thought i would be an easy target. A nice woman who has a few insecurities about returning to the ring.

Reporter 3: She said your career was way past over ... what do you think?

Juelz: I think it's only beginning again. I'm better than i have ever been! I'm more experienced than ever, and that's what is going to sway things in my favor. Out there tomorrow, she won't know what happened. When i get through with her, she will be crying to management for a rematch, not the other way around. Brooke, I'v been down the road your on before. It's a very dark place. It feels good at the time, but down the road you are going to look back and feel remorse for everyone you have wronged. Trust me, i know this one first hand. And i am going to start fixing things by beating you for that title! You don't deserve it ... and trust me ... you wont keep it.

She smiles as she goes into the store and the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Juelz   Brooke Milton vs. Juelz Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke Milton vs. Juelz
Page 1 of 1