Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters   Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:05 pm

If Lauren loses, Mickey must leave XDF.

3 RP Limit
Match Writer:Lauren Winters
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters   Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm

“The First”

Characters Used: Mickey Showery

Characters Mentioned: Brooke Milton, War, David Shane, Mickey Showery

Warning: May contain sexual content, crude language, and frightening images. Just kidding, but still.

The time is 1:12AM EST. I’ve never felt so restless in my entire life. It’s Tuesday morning now, and after another successful show, it is less than a week away from Slamfest. This is the first time that I won’t be on a Pay Per View behind camera, or at ringside. Hard to believe, that Mickey was able to talk me into this and that I would be standing in the ring with the Women’s XDF Champion, Brooke Milton and be forced to wrestle her with Mickey’s career at stake. That asshole, volunteering me into this… I guess it must mean that he has some sort of faith in me, that despite no wrestling experience in my genes, I could still leave that wrestling ring as a winner. Well, I guess we’ll have to wait and see. These thoughts have been haunting me. However, I suppose it’s time I tried to get some sleep…

7:45 AM

The scene opens in a bedroom, the sunlight peeking through the curtains onto the bed. As the camera zooms in, the audience catches a glimpse of Mickey Showery on the right side of the bed, sleeping on his side. On the left side of the bed, lying on her back with the covers only exposing her shoulders was Lauren Winters. The alarm began to go off, spitting out two long, dreadful beeps, following by static as the alarm kicked into radio mode.

You are tuning into Z104, the HOTTEST station in LA! This is Chad Thompson, and boy, what a week this is going to be! Xtreme Dynasty Federation is hosting their Pay Per View, Slamfest, right here in their hometown of Sunny LA! And what better way to start this morning, than to be giving away two free tickets to caller number seven! That’s right folks! Stay tuned and find out when and how I’ll be giving them away! But first, let’s kick it up with something hot this morning – BoB, Nothin’ On You!

A small grunt can be heard from the right side of the bed, as Mickey turns his body over, wrapping one arm around Lauren’s waist. Lauren opens one eye as she turns her face to Mickey, leaning over with what little energy she had to deliver a kiss to his lips.

Good morning Sunshine.

Good morning to you, babe. You’re looking beautiful as always.

Please, it looks like I’ve had rough sex all night and topped it off with a hangover.

Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing,
But my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you, baby,
Nothing on you, baby…

Mickey smiled at Lauren as she sat up to turn off the radio, holding the covers in one hand to keep her nude body from being exposed.

You know, he is right about that. No girl has anything on you. Remember that.

She paused for a moment, and looked over at him, who began to grin. She smiled as she used her free hand to push strands of her blonde hair out of her face.

I take it you must be hungover, yourself.

You damn straight. You can’t tell me that you didn’t expect that, especially after how last night turned out for the two of us.

Lauren scoffed quietly to hold back a laugh. Mickey sat up, letting the covers drop to his waist, as he leaned down to grab a white tshirt.

I don’t hear you complaining.

And I don’t hear you complain either, so all in all, it must’ve been a good night to have me turn out like this so early in the morning.

Mickey chuckled as he leaned down to grab a pair of shorts. He came up to a stand, revealing black silk boxers as he went to place them on. Before he turned to head over to the restroom, he turned to look at Lauren with pleading eyes. She smiled slightly at him and mouthed the words, “I’ll be in the shower with you in just a few minutes”. He nodded, but the cameras saw as he turned his body, he was mouthing the word, “Victory” as he headed to the restroom. Lauren sat up as she reached for her robe, placing it on before she left the bed. As she came to a stand, she glanced back over at the radio, smiling faintly to herself as she shook her head.

Free tickets… They’re probably nosebleed.

She chuckled to herself as she walked off to the restroom, shutting the door behind her as the scene fades to black.

3:07 PM

Scene opens to a private gym, where Lauren Winters is seen wearing a black sports bra, following by grey gym shorts that barely covers her thighs. She is stretching over by the benches, as passing men shot quick glances at her body.

Easy now fellas. You don’t want me showing you what I’ve learned in gym today.

Lauren looks up to find that the men who were giving her quick glances, wasted no time on leaving the area as Mickey Showery approached her, with two cold, wet towels around his neck. He removed one off him, as he held it out to Lauren.

Gotta be careful and use this towel wisely. I don’t want these guys here thinking you’re so hot, so you gotta cool it down a notch. I don’t want to have to kick somebody’s ass here, that’s what fighting War and David is for.

Lauren laughed as she took the towel, placing it around her neck. She used the very end of the towel to wipe it across her forehead.

Smartass. But you mean it in the sweetest way, I suppose.

Of course. So how is the training going?

Terrible… I don’t know why you volunteered me into this, Mickey. I don’t want to be the person who ends your career and lets you down.

Stop saying that. You won’t. And besides, you’re my partner. I wouldn’t have put you in danger or put you on the line, without trying to help you every little bit of the way. You’re important to me, and the last thing I want is for you to get hurt.

I guess you’re right. But if we’re “partners”, then why don’t you ever take those phone calls I keep getting –

Because Lauren, I’m not doing some gay movie bit and insist I’m something I’m not. That, and who would want to star for a show called, “American Idol”? I’m not even American – I’m Irish!-

But that isn’t what I signed you up for…

It’s not? Then I wonder whose lame-ass idea that was. But aside from the point, we’re partners; I’m not going to allow some stupid “Princess” beat you in your own game. You’re boss for a reason, so therefore, you have to show it. Make Brooke Milton your bitch. Hey – that actually sounds kind of hot -

Quit it!

Sorry, sorry, but seriously. I won’t let it happen. I promise.

And you won’t leave me if I let you down?

Lauren looked into his eyes with concern. All jokes aside, Mickey let out a sigh as he came closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. As she glanced up into his eyes, he tried his best to read her mind. A few moments passed, before he finally leaned forward and kissed her in the best way he knew possible.

The only way you’ll be letting me down, is if you walked out the door right now, and never came back. I’ve got faith in you Lauren.

She closed her eyes as she listened to his words. It was the first time he sounded heartfelt in a while. So much has gone on for him, It felt like they were only it in it for the passion. It seemed a little relieving to hear Mickey tell her in his own way that he cares for her.

Thanks baby… I love you.

Love you too.

The camera zooms out slowly to the two still lost in their embrace as the cameras fade to black.

8:39 PM

The cameras are now in the XDF arena. Lauren Winters is sitting in one of the audience chairs as she is facing the ring. She is wearing dark jeans and a white blouse. Her legs are crossed and her body is in a laid-back position against the chair as she is staring blankly at the empty ring.

I can almost see it now. The Women’s Champion, Brooke Milton, celebrating her victory over my motionless body as she had laid me out before getting that 1, 2, 3… I dream about it. It isn’t even a dream. It’s a horrid nightmare. It’s kind of like the nightmares you see in a movie, where you find your body is tossing and turning, and the images you don’t want to see happen, well, they end up really happening… And just when you can’t take that nightmare anymore in your head, you just wake up screaming, or in a cold sweat, or panting and eagerly checking the clock… The past few nights, I’ve gone through each and every one of those symptoms. I’ve lost sleep; I’ve lost my appetite… I’ve lost everything, except…

She heard a noise, which sounded like a shrill scream, coming from the ring. Lauren came to a stand to glance at the ring, as she foresaw an image of Brooke Milton delivering the Femme Fatality to her. Goosebumps ran up and down her spine as she felt every bone in her body just shatter from the feeling as she landed onto mat. Brooke went for the pinfall. Lauren’s eyes began to water as she saw the referee slide over to the diva, lifting his hand into the air.

1…!

No …

2….!

No …!

3 …!

NOOO!!!!

The images vanished. Just before the referee could slap his hand onto the mat for the third time, the images vanish before Lauren’s eyes. She was breathing heavily, feeling little beads of sweat begin to form across her forehead. She sat back down onto her seat slowly, as if she were trying to find the words to express her feelings just from that moment. She blinked twice before it suddenly hit her.

My shoulder went up… At that moment … My shoulder was up. It wasn’t a three-count. There’s still time. I still have a chance. Is that why Mickey couldn’t tell me how he felt about all of this? Because he knew I wouldn’t give up that easily? … It has to be. And why am I talking like this? I’m not weak… I’m the owner of this company, not War, not Brooke, Hell, not David Shane. I was here first. I can do this… I can beat Brooke. I can keep Mickey here in the company for that much longer. Why? Because I love him. Because I’d do anything for him. That’s the truth. That’s why I have to win this… That’s why I will win this… To put Dynasty to a hault.

With that, Lauren came to a stand and began to head up the stairs. She took a deep sigh and began to smile softly to herself. The cameras zoom out from the XDF Owner and begin to fade.

End Scene 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters   Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm

(handlers note: Mild Sexual themes…small bestiality reference…Violence…and gore)

Saturday April 17th 2010...prolouge

*sighs* what a beautiful month this is…I’m sitting in front of my mirror…brushing my beautiful jet black hair…and of course smiling…why? Because I happened to get a chance to face and defeat the so called owner…Lauren Winters. *smiles* It feels so good to be me right now…I get an opportunity to show Lauren that I do not like getting screwed over by some bitch…the women in my family has taught me that we should never take shit…from another woman…especially one that is not as sophisticated and sensuous such as me…and my mother of course. I hope Lauren doesn’t pull anything stupid…like try to put in a stipulation where I lose the title or my hair. That is where I will REALLY LET LOSE ON HER…to the point where she ends up in the hospital…humph…If Lauren is smart…she would back the hell off of me in this match and just give up…Mickey Showery isn’t a huge loss to this company anyways…I mean we have War and David Shane…and we have Sayge Jemson, my best friend and proper next champion in line for my title…not Juelz…she’s old and a washed up fish head. I don’t know why my friends even called her a Fish head…could be her lips…who cares? Right now, I have some crap to deal with the Dynasty members and all…but first..I need to freaking sleep a little...got too tired from clubbing and its like 11 in the night. After I had brushed my hair and whitened my teeth, I went directly to my soft white bed and rested my beautiful head upon the fluffy pillows...then drifted fast to sleep....

American McGee's Little Red Riding hood?....a Final Message?

I look at my surroundings...a dark forest...the grass looked bloody and I am wearing some girly Lolita dress, that not surprising to me of course made me look a bit sexy..The skirt looked short enough that my panties are somewhat seen if the air ever blows my skirt upwards. I have stockings on, white and laced. My nails are painted with red nail polish....not the color I would usually go for...but its a start to look gorgeous I suppose. The top..well it exposes my cleavage...somewhat a lot to a degree...but not by that much where you usually see it in fetish videos of all sorts. -sighs- I looked divine, nothing flawless about me...I noticed I was carrying a basket of goodies...hmm..What is inside? I decided to lift the laced up cloth to see what in the hell I was carrying, Apples? For who? Where am I? The forest doesn't even look like a forest either to be honest...something that Alice in Wonderland would have. Good thing there is no Queen in this story..hell if you have seen the recent movie, the queen would have a large head that does not fit her figure...hehehe Lauren would play that role since she screwed me over, and seeing her in a large ass head would be even more hilarious hahahaha!!! Not this story though...The basket, a frilly outfit...and apples...yup, this has to be little red riding hood. Something strange about it though. I cannot put my finger to it...but it looks ever so twisted compared to the light hearted story...I wonder why I dream of such nonsense...maybe this could be a message that my mind is sending me about Slamfest, where I will face Lauren Winters. I don’t know how the story of little red riding hood is supposed to be sending a message about Slamfest, but maybe I will find something in here to use against her…I venture down the forest looking for a path to grandma’s house…I know how the story goes. Damn, this forest sure isn’t like the sotry…there is stuff on here you could find on some horror game like SplatterHouse. Looking at the blood soaked trees….I see that in this place you can expect unfriendliness from anything that breathes here….I venture down the path even further…and see some cat…it looks like CharlieDoll….it is Charliedoll!!!...Why is he here?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Charlie?

CharlieDoll – Purple Neko Mimi
Charlie?...who is this Charlie…I don’t know any Charlie here –purrs- are you lost little girl?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
But your name is Charlie…isn’t it?

Why my dear…I am not Charlie….my name is Cheshire….I am a cat as you can obviously see…one that is half human as well…I don’t know why you recognize me as one of your friends…but maybe it is something you have for him…perhaps a crush?...this look of mine sure is quite…risque –giggles-

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Don’t be stupid Ceshire…besides, you are supposed to be…well…into guys

I am?....huh…I guess your reality is messing with your brain –gets up close in her face- BRAIN!!!! –giggles-

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Why are you even here?...This isn’t Alice in Wonderland

I see…..hmmm….well maybe you are being told to keep your friends close…look at that lady there –points to a girl that looks like Sayge-

No way…Sayge is in my dreams? Now I know this is messed up…because I would NEVER dream about Sayge…I’m not even a lesbian…I admit though the girl is quite bodacious like moi….no homo. She’s wearing a white dress though..could be representing the White Queen…its good on her though but the part isn’t suited for her since shes known for being the queen of mean –giggles- looks like Cheshire is trying to get my attention

I guess we are in the wrong story right…-looks behind him- Right?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Yup…this is Little Red Riding Hood after all…or some weird rendition of it…-blinks- I don’t know…

Well..I will leave you then…but remember to keep your friends close –nods and get up in her face- It is very verrrrrry important –nods- BYE BYE!!!!

Cheshire…aka Charliedoll leaves me with those words…of wisdom…and somewhat cryptic…hum

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Ooooook…that was weird.

So, I moseyed along the creepy forest that reminded me of the old arcade game of Splatterhouse…-rubs her shoulders together- This place sure feels cold...I don’t even know if you can even feel in dreams like mine…whatever. Putting my sweet little behind to keep on walking, I noticed a few things when I walked towards the path…first off Hansel and Gretel are in this dream for some reason…they of course remind me of Big O and Miss Puppies respectively…oy, Miss Puppies has gotten wider…not surprised though..shes meant to look like that –laughs- What I want to know is who is that they are eating…yes I said “who” because that thing is an actual human…I see skulls and ribs as well…made me want to throw up…blecch…I don’t even see O nor Puppies as the cannibal type and these two children look like them!!! I wondered what the hell that meant…ugh…suddenly some Witch came up to me dressed in Silver..looking like Giselle Stratten?!?!? WTF?!?!?

Giselle Stratten – The good Witch?
Hello Brooke…I am the Good Witch of the Glamorous?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Good Witch of the Glamorous?

Giselle Stratten – The Good Witch?
Hey it’s your dream girl…now I’m guessing you are as confused as hell to why Hansel and Gretel are eating up some poor shmuck on the road? Right?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Yes…I would like to know why…

Well ok…let me explain…those two are supposed to represent ugly people…people you nor I are supposed to associate ourselves with…why?..Because they are ugly, disgusting and dreadfully ghastly…yuck!!! Anyways, stay away from them…they will eat you alive..EAT YOU ALIVE if you try to make friends with such poor cockroaches…

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Can you break it down to simpler explanation please?

-sighs- OK! Those two are not to your standards of beauty…nor is that Miss Puppies look a like there…Gretel. See, if you have ANY kind of contact with them…they will eat you alive…they are cannibals, who cannot afford expensive good food…just look at what happened to Velvet Sky there…poor poor Velvet Sky…eww..that pervert Hansel just took a bite out of her…buttocks..blecch…eww..gross..disgusting…ok so yeah..Don’t touch them..don’t make eye contact of ANY kind and don’t make them exist…ok? That easy enough for you to understand?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Yea…I guess…

Ooook…so all you got to do is get past those two ugly dying trees and you will reach Grandmas house…mmaky?...Oh, let me enchant those apples for you!!!

Looks like “Glenda” has some magic pizzazz on her to make these apples look…great? I feel very suspicious about this…hmm…I should try one…but “Glenda” warned me to not eat them..and just give them to my grandmother. Oh great…now I am even more curious. I forgot to ask “Glenda” what the hell are in these apples…too late now, she disappeared as quick as the road runner in those cartoons made by Warner Brothers…oh I even see him now –Road Runner zooms by Brooke- AHHH…My Skirt is lifting!!! –covers her skirt- Is it just me or does the Road Runner look like a zombie….poor thing…Wile E must have eaten him leg by flesh already –shrugs- oh well..I walked further into the forest and looked at my surroundings…I see three witches performing a ritual on Elmer Fudd who is dressed like The Mad Hatter…must have pissed him off….Then I see Jill Valentine’s corpse hanging from a tree….damn…that girl looks torn apart…eww. After seeing many abnormalities and ugliness I have finally reached Grandmas house….yuck…it looks abandoned and torn down…EWWW!!!! Not like there is another one around here anyways…what choice do I have anyways? Hmm? ANYWHO!!! I walked inside the House by opening the Door…it of course went tumbling down on the broken floors…oy…this is too boring to explain myself…I should just fat forward to going in Grandmas room…oh wait I am here already…The Flash much have given me his super powers or something cause I got through the House and to Grandmas room with a blink of an eye….weird…anyways, I opened the door and looked around the room…ugh…such old Victorian aged…gross…then I looked at the bed…there is a figure being covered behind the sheets…I walked up to it closely and quietly…looking around to see if nothing will strike…reaching it, I slowly grabbed the covers and exposed the person behind the sheets. –gasps- It’s grandma!!! She looks bony the poor woman…and pale…and I can see her ribs..EWWW TO THE MAX!!!! Wait a miniute? On the face she looks like..LAUREN! What the hell?!?!?!?! I should Kill her in this dream…but I’m not…I wonder why…hmm

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Hello Grandma –smiles..hiding anger-

Grandmother Red
Brooke!!!..I am so happy to see you –smiles-

Ew, Grandma talked in such a raspy voice and old looking as well…

Grandmother Red
Are those for me?..Let me have them dear sweet child –smiles-

Brooke Milton – Lil red
I dunno Grandma…they have something weird on them…

Grandmother red
Oh nonsense Child….I think they look divine…hand an Apple to your sweet Grandmother please?

Brooke Milton – Lil Red
Well ok….

I handed the Apple to my dear ever so loving Grandma..the poor thing couldn’t hold it that much either…aww…she took a bite from it…and seems to have enjoyed it…but then I see her overall body disinigrating to sand…hmm…I guess I did do what I need to accomplish in this dream…rid of the world of the Lauren look alike –smiles- I smirked as I see Grandma screaming in pain as she turns to sand…then suddenly some Wolf appered in front of me…standing in Grandmas ashes…he looks like War…oh wait…I know what to do here –giggles- I’ll let that to the imagination of the readers here Razz

I just woke up and I had begun smiling for some reason from a dream that is deemed disturbing…hmm…I guess the message is set and clear…I know what I need to do now…

I have to beat Lauren Winters at Slam Fest –laughs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters   Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke Milton vs. Lauren Winters
Page 1 of 1