Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP Empty
PostSubject: SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP   SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP Divatitle

Brooke Milton Vs Sandy Jo(C)
XDF Women's Title
Writer: Star Stormz
3 RP Limit

Winters: "No interference, as requested by Brooke Milton - any who interfere in Sandy's favor could result in a strip of the title."

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP   SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:57 pm

The scenes fades up on the beautiful beaches of Hawaii. The camera catches an amazing view of the ocean before turning and seeing a woman laying on her stomach on a towel, sunbathing. The cameras come a little closer and the woman rolls onto her back and stands up. The woman was Sandy Jo. She was wearing a very simple black bikini with metal rings on the sides. There were some beach-y charms hanging off of the rings.

SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP 2336515790_7939d3cdc6

She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and a pair of black sunglasses on. She brushed the sand from her legs as she looked back at Flex, who was sitting in a beach chair keeping an eye on things. He sat no further than about 2 feet away from her. He was wearing a pair of flip flops and his swimming trunks. She smiled as she walked up to his chair and sat next to him.

Sandy Jo: Working hard or hardly workin?

She flashed a smile at him and he couldn't help but smile back.

Flex: A little bit of both ma'am.

She let out a slight giggle.

Sandy Jo: Should guessed with you. So, any threatening looking people around here?

Flex chuckled.

Flex: Well that little boy over there is having some issues with his sand castle, that loser over there has gotten turned down by 4 different women, and that woman over there is tanning her back and untied her bikini, and i'm hoping she stands up and forgets.

She elbowed him jokingly.

Flex: I am just kidding about that last part. But it's been really peaceful. I can't believe that some one would be out to get you. You have to be one of the nicest girls I have ever met.

Sandy Jo: Girl?

Flex: Young woman?

Sandy smiled and nodded.

Flex: I mean, seriously, who would be out to get you and why?

She sat back in the chair a little bit.

Sandy Jo: Well ... I think it may be Miss Winters.

Flex: Miss Winters? As in our boss?

Sandy Jo: Yeah.

Flex: But why? It just doesn't seem like her.

Sandy Jo: Let's just say that I know about something she would rather I keep a secret.

Flex: I see. What is it?

Sandy Jo: uh uh ... not telling. I don't want you to be in her bad graces by association. Your too nice to be in her line of fire.

Flex: Well i guess I understand. So a priest locked you in a closet two weeks ago?

Sandy Jo: Yeah ... he tricked me by saying he had some orphans in there who wanted to meet me. I can't believe I fell for it!

Flex: Don't beat yourself up. Your such a nice person and you have such an open heart. You were going to make those orphan's day ... had they been real.

She laughed a little bit.

Sandy Jo: Thanks. I feel better. I'm gonna go finish working on my tan. Nothing better than tanning in Hawaii

Flex: You go right on ahead.

She smiled as she went back over to her towel and layed down on her back. She grabbed her tanning spray and misted her chest, stomach, and legs. She them misted her arms as she got comfortable. She then smiled.

Sandy Jo: Flex ... Can you come here for a second?

Flex stood up and walked over towards her. She held her hand up and pointed to the left.

Sandy Jo: A little to the left please ...

He took two steps to the left and his shadow covered her face. She smiled big.

Sandy Jo: Perfect.

Flex crossed his arms.

Sandy Jo: Your using me as shade?

She sat up a bit and looked at him and started laughing.

Sandy Jo: I was only messing. You think I am going to become one of those diva types? You know I'm not like that. Loosen up and laugh.

He let out a laugh.

Flex: Very funny Ma'am. Now get to work on that tan young lady. You gotta have it perfect for Beach Blast.

She giggled as she layed back down. Flex turned around for a second when all of a sudden a sort of short man came running towards Sandy Jo. Flex noticed and tackled him to the ground. When Flex looked he realised it was none other than Chester Poindexter. He stood up and helped Chester to his feet.

Flex: Sorry man I thought you were some one else.

Sandy Jo, hearing all the commotion had stood up. She looked at Flex and Chester. Chester was wearing a pair of plaid shorts that was up way too high, a tucked in white t-shirt with a pocket on the front, complete with pocket protector. He had on some white canvas sneakers with socks up to his knees. He also had on a straw hat and that white stuff on his nose. She chuckled.

Sandy Jo: Chester! What can I do for you.

Chester: Well ... tonights the big night! The match against Brooke Milton. One on one for your Divas Title. Are you ready?

Sandy Jo: Of course I'm ready. Brooke is good but she's not going to get the best of me. She won't have a referee fast counting for her tonight!

Chester: But that wasn't her doing she says.

Sandy Jo: And I believe her. She doesn't seem like the type who wants a cheap win. She seems nice and I have absolutly nothing against her! This week, I will defy the odds for a third time in a row. But this time, I have protection in case some one tries to make sure I don't win.

Chester: Protection?

Sandy Jo: Yeah ... my bodyguard! Hired by Jason Thomas himself! This week ... I prove to everyone why I am the divas champion, and that I belong on top of the divas division.

She sat back down on her towel.

Sandy Jo: Now, there is only 2 more hours till the sun starts to set and I have to finish this tan.

Chester: Oh no problem Miss Jo! Thank you!

He runs off in the other direction while Sandy Jo smiles up at Flex.

Sandy Jo: He's such a nerd. Nice guy, but a little weird dontcha think?

Flex: He's ... unique ...

They share a chuckle as the cameras fade to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP   SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Today is the day where Brooke Milton, Former UFL Femme Fatale Champion, and Valet to the stars, Gets her shot at the title she is currently after. The XDF Divas Championship. Brooke Milton is currently being interviewed by none other than Missy Hyatt, a professional in this buisness. Missy Hyatt is brought in by XDF specifically for interviewing reasons. Now shes gonna get the scoop....or in wrestling terms....the Tale of the Tape from Brooke Milton.

Missy Hyatt: Welcome all to the XDF edition of Missy's Manor...My name is Missy Hyatt and here today is Brooke Milton....the woman who will face the current XDF Divas champion Sandy Jo. Welcome to the segment Brooke!

Brooke Milton: Glad to be here Missy.

Missy Hyatt: Tell me about your rise to wrestling Brooke

Brooke Milton: Well I have been in this buisness since 2005 after finding out, cduring my Glamor Modeling, that I am a third Generation child of 2 popular Latino Wrestlers who worked around their countries. It was weird at first but it was pretty cool. I started in WWA, a promotion in California...it was like ECW the old version, but way different.

Missy Hyatt: Did you ever go after their womens title?

Brooke Milton: Sadly no, the owner thought I wasn't ready for their title yet becasue I mostly started out as a Valet, taking bumps not too harsh but hurtful. The owner was mean but she means well.

Missy Hyatt: Tell me about your title match in UFL

Brooke Milton: Happiest moment of my life Missy. Me and Kimber Chelle practically had the best Womens feud in that company and what better way to restart their womens title than by us?.....I loved it

Missy Hyatt: Well due to this segment being short I can only ask you one last question...any words about your title match today?

Brooke Milton: Yes...I want to wish Sandy Jo good luck and may the best woman win...

with that said Brooke left the building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP   SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP Empty

Back to top Go down

SANDY JO(C) VS BROOKE MILTON - DIVA CHAMPIONSHIP
Page 1 of 1