Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE Empty
PostSubject: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:19 pm

DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE Match3

Special Guest Referee: Aprille Showers
Maria Angel vs Sandy Jo vs Blythe vs Harlow Styles
Writer: Steve Jones
STIPULATION: 2 MAX RP PER PERSON

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by Lauren Winters on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Diva Fatal Fourway-Diva Title   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 am

*The scene is at a grave yard as there's a lady there to pay her respect's to the dead.The camera zooms in to see that the lady is Harlow Styles.She's there to spend some time with her late dad:Hunter Styles.She looks up and see's that the camera crew followed her and she tells the camera crew.*

Harlow Styles:HOW DARE you sneak up on me and interupt me spending time with my late dad.He taught me on how to survive,If you've came here to get my replies on my challenger's in the Diva Fatal Fourway match at Downfall for the Diva's title,you've have to wait until I make my speech at the arena,LEAVE ME ALONE!

*The camera crew decided to leave Harlow alone so she can pay her respect's to her dad as the scene fades away.*

Ready To Be The Diva's Champion:

*Harlow arrived at the arena where the Dowfall PPV will take place.She put down her bags when she got into her locker room when she hears her song Temptation by Cradle of Filth blare over the PA system.She goes on out to the ring and she has a microphone in her right hand.She speaks to the crowd at the event.*

Harlow Styles:I'm out here to give you all my opinion's about my challenger's in this unique Diva Fatal Fourway for the Diva's Championship.First off,Maria Angel you should be worried that your "wings" will be clipped so that way you won't be able to"fly" away from this match.You're NOT THAT great looking.I can't wait to see the papparazi take pictures of me beating your worthless body and make you bleed.Sandy Jo,you try on making yourself over to be prettier.That won't mean a thing to me when I rake my nails across your soon to be ugly body and make you roll on out of this match with you not having a chance to be roller skating around in a victory dance.Finally Blythe,your soul,along with Sandy Jo and Maria Angel will belong to ME! I'm not going into this match to play nice games.That's not my style(get it)I can't wait to see all 3 or your souls be your ultimate Downfall when it will be MY name being called as the new Diva's Champion.Are you ladies or should I say little girls ready to see you fall down to your knees.I'm sure as hell am.Come on down and meet your dream destroyer later on tonight as I'll make you all burn in hell.MY HELL!

*The song Temptation by Cradle of Filth starts to blare once again as Harlow let's out a evil smile as she leaves the ring.She walks on up to the ramp and goes to the back to get ready.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 pm

{ooc: sorry for the length}

Scene One

Slowly sitting up in the hospital bed, placing her hand on her forehead as she moved some hair away from her face, Maria could help but think about how guilty David looked before he left her room the night before. It would have seemed he took his leave when he knew she was alright even given her pain medication to take the throbbing away.

Deep down she wished that he didn’t hit her with the chair but not because of where she is now or the pain but because of the way it was making him feel. They both know it was an accident but for some reason it was almost as though he is just waiting for her to yell at him not only for the chair shot but because of a stupid argument that at the moment didn’t mean anything.

Almost getting lost in thought, Maria almost missed the soft knocking on her door. She looked over seeing a nurse in her white scrubs with a smile on her face as she walked in.

{Nurse} Your up that is a very good sign…

She unwrapped her neck of her stethoscope and placed them in her ears so she could hear Maria’s heart beat.

{Nurse} So how are you feeling today?

Maria sort of laughed.

{Maria} you asking me how I am doing? Or are you asking how my head is doing?

The nurse chuckled to her self as she began to check her blood pressure.

{Nurse} Your head… and you….

{Maria} Minor throbbing and doing just fine.

Maria began to follow the nurse’s finger like instructed before she flashed a light in them telling her to look up and down. After the nurse shut the flash light off Maria couldn’t help but blink her eyes to get rid of the polka dots she was seeing.

{Nurse} I would have to say that your doing pretty good and it seems you are responsive so I think tomorrow we can release you.

The nurse smiled before she started to leave but then she stopped as though she was forgetting something.

{Nurse} There is some one here to see you they have been waiting all morning, you want me to let them in?

Maria shrugged.

{Maria} I guess you can let them in I don’t see any reason to keep them waiting.

The nurse just smiled as she stepped out side turning talking to some one and pointing in the room. She help open the door as Maria began to see a whole bunch of balloons and she couldn’t even see who was entering as they had a giant bear covering their whole body it seemed.

All Of a sudden she saw Sandy Jo peak around the bear as she got a giant smile on her face that was followed by dropping every thing as she ran towards Maria giving her a giant hug.

{Sandy} Oh Maria! I was so worried about you I tried visiting you earlier but they would only let one visitor in and some one was here like every day…

{Maria} Sandy….

Sandy may have not known it but she was squeezing pretty hard causing Maria to loose her breathe a bit.

{Sandy} So I made sure I brought you plenty of balloons to cheer you up and a bear you can squeeze and he says get well soon. Oh Maria…. I hope this doesn’t take you out of the Match at the PPV I mean if I have to face Harlow and Bylthe all by my self? I won’t stand a chance…

Maria tried to smile the best she could as Sandy’s grip got tighter.

{Maria} Sandy I wouldn’t let you down like that in fact they said I may get released tomorrow but they may change their mind knowing how hard your hugging me…

Sandy looked at Maria and realized what she was doing as she slowly let go looking innocent.

{Sandy} Sorry…. But I am glad that you are getting out tomorrow the match wouldn’t be the same with out you.

{Maria} Oh I couldn’t leave you hanging with Blythe and Harlow they need some pay back for what they did in the lingerie contest. They won’t get off that easy… besides I wouldn’t miss working with you after I am steady on my feet I mean there Is a lot I want to…

{Sandy} Maria?

The sadden tone in Sandy’s voice made Maria a little worried as she watched her friend walk to the open window looking out as she fiddled with her hands. Just the look on Sandy’s face… Maria knew she was thinking on how to word what she was about to say.

{Sandy} I… I don’t want your help with this one Maria. I…. I… want to…

Sandy took a breathe as she looked over at Maria. All she could do was give a smile to her friend Sandy Jo.

{Maria} You want to do it by your self….

{Sandy} yea… do you think I am ready?

{Maria} Actually I think you are more then ready. The biggest lesson of all is learning that you can’t always depend on others to bail you out, some times the only person you can rely on is your self. All I was doing was leading you down a path and now it is time for you to make your own path.

Sandy nodded as she hugged her friend lightly.

{Sandy} Thank you for every thing Maria you really taught me a lot and I wish you good luck in our match I know your going to need it…

The girls begin to laugh as Maria points a finger at her.

{Maria} Don’t get all cocky now wouldn’t want you to get on an ego trip.

{Sandy} I won’t…I promise, but I am going to leave you to rest I want you at your best when we face each other.

Maria just nodded as Sandy gave her a little wave before she left Maria’s room. For a second Maria stared at the door realizing there was a brand new Sandy, a Sandy she has yet seen.

Scene 2

With only a few days passing it would seem that what happened was a distant memory but she still couldn’t concentrate about the match she had coming up. The only thing that was going threw her head was worry since ever since David left her side he hasn’t been back. She wondered what was going threw his mind but knowing David he was probably focused on his match for the US title. The one thing he could do in any situation.

She stood by the window no longer in the hospital gown but in clothes that she could call her own. A white tank top, low rider jeans, and shoes that could only fit her feet. Moving the curtain to the side she saw why people would stare out her window. A beautiful view of the garden the hospital had out back where patients could go to be away from what some would describe as a prison cell or their last resting place…

{Nurse} Maria?

Maria didn’t turn to the nurse to give her an answer.

{Maria} Yes?

{Nurse} are you ready to go?

She finally turned around with a smile as she nodded her head still feeling a bit unbalanced from just laying in a bed for the last couple days. But the wheel chair the nurse had brought told Maria that she knew about the unbalance.

Maria took her seat in the wheel chair as the Nurse began to wheel her down the hall. They got to the elevator and when the nurse push the lobby button a familiar voice began to yell.

{Voice} Hold the elevator!

Maria looked up to see David storming down the hall to catch up to them but the doors were closing and the nurse seemed to be having troubles finding the right button. All of a sudden there was only a crack to look out of as a hand slid threw it causing the doors to reopen.

Maria looked at David a bit surprised and shocked that he was there.

{David} I got it from here…

He took his position behind Maria as the Nurse smiled probably thinking it as some romantic event as she left the elevator with a knowing giggle.

{David} You know I would think you would call me to let me know when you were being released. But no A nurse called me…

He shook his head as he laughed a little.

{David} I knew you were mad at me and if you would just admit it we could get on with both of our lifes…

Maria rolled her eyes, rubbing her face with her hand feeling frustrated.

{Maria} for the last time David I am not mad at you, I could never be mad at you. I told you before friends fight but that only makes the friendship stronger. So when you realize that then maybe then can we move on.

David moved around in front of Maria pushing a button that stopped the elevator in it’s place before he knelt down in front of her looking at her in a serious manner.

{David} Your not mad at me?

Maria shook her head as though he should already know she wasn’t.

{David} So you not mad at me for not being more interested in your life? and your not mad at me for hitting you with a chair?

{Maria} I was never mad at you for not being interested in my life I was just suggesting that it would be nice if you asked a little about me before you accuse me of lying, and as for the chair shot… I could never be mad at you cause I know what the chair was really for and that alone I couldn’t be mad at you.

His face still looked at her as though he was still unsure.

{David} then why didn’t you call me?

{Maria} Because I thought you needed time to think about what was going on and because I know you had a big match coming up for the US title. I didn’t want to take away your focus. I know how important that match is to you.

David sort of shrugged like it was nothing as he stood back up pushing the button making the elevator move again.

{David} So what we are friends and friends are there for each other no matter how damaged and broken they are.

There was the great David Shane humor that Maria couldn’t help but laugh at.

{David} Besides you have a big match and I know with out me you would probably end up in your hotel, being lazy and seeing that there is no one else around to push you I guess I have to take on that responsibility…

{Maria} oh don’t sound so happy about it…

{David} why would I be happy about it? I mean working with you is like a chore or a never ending negotiation where nothing gets exchanged….

Maria just rolled her eyes as they reached the lobby. David began to wheel her out heading towards the exit until he just dumps over the chair causing Maria to lay on the floor. Pushing the chair away from them David helps his friend up.

{David} wouldn’t want you to get attached to such a luxury of having me pushing you around every where. You would get too used to it and wouldn’t be able to compete.

Maria dusted her self off as she just looked at David as they walked towards the exit.

{Maria} You always know how to get me moving

David opened the door for her but Maria stood there folding her arms.

{Maria} I wouldn’t want you to spoil me now…

{David} Oh come on this time I am being a gentle men…

She goes to walk out the door as David moves making the door about close on Maria making her jump but he caught it before it hit her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:11 pm

{Maria} Got ya

Maria playfully hits him in the arm as they both laugh walking up to a car that just screamed David. She walked over to the passenger side waiting for the door to be unlocked.

{Maria} Here…

She looked up to see a dark object flying her way, surprisingly she caught it and noticed they were her sunglasses.

{Maria} Where did you?

David just smiled as he shrugged.

{Maria} Let me see… sunny day, you having a head ache… thought you might need em’ now get in before you waste any more of my time….

Maria puts her glasses on before she hops in the car before David drives off with out her. It seemed that no matter how many times she told him she wasn’t mad at him the more she saw that there was still something wrong…

Scene 3

After being dropped off Maria finally made it up to her room almost home free to where she could rest. But before she even opened her door her cell phone began to ring. With a sigh she rested her head on the door frame.

{Maria} I was almost in the door…

There was the option of not to answer it but after being away a couple days it almost had to be important if not then there was an option to just hang up. Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she walked in her room noticing a pile of mail on the floor. She begun to pick it up as she answered her phone…

{Maria} Hello?

{???} Hey Maria how you doing?

Being distracted reading each envelope she didn’t even really care who it was.

{Maria} good and you?

The person on the other end laughed.

{???} I am doing good, probably fairing better then you. But that isn’t why I called. Here at XDf we want to make sure that all our superstars are ready to compete and seeing what happened to you last week he thought we would call and ask if you think you will be up and ready for your fatal four way match.

Sitting down on her bed as she began to open what looked to be an invitation.

{Maria} Well… I won’t be ready now for it but I will be ready on d-day…

The line got quiet for a moment.

{XDF} D- Day?

Maria didn’t respond as she was reading as the person on the other end laughed.

{XDF} Oh! Down Fall Day I get it, your quite the funny one Miss Angel. Well that is good to hear, wouldn’t want you to ruin an opportunity at the Diva’s title now would we?

{Maria} Oh trust me I wouldn’t miss out on such an honor… so what is up with this PPV event?

{XDF} Oh you must have gotten the invitation, it is just a small XDF pre PPV party. Where you will need to ask questions about your match, sit with your opponents maybe take some pictures with them….

{Maria} so its like a conference?

{XDF} Sort of… but mostly it is all about having fun and the fans get to know you on a different level… but Hey I am going to let you go I have a lot more people to call. You have a good day….

{Maria} a huh…

She let the phone slide off her shoulder as she hung up placing it on the bed as she read the invitation over again seeing how it said bring a quest. The only person she really could bring as a quest wasn’t talking to her and the other person she could ask to go probably already has a quest.

Thinking more about this “party” the more nervous she got about what question’s the people would ask, that alone made her hands shake. She laid back on her bed in thought about her condition, the match that was about to take place….

{ I really shouldn’t even be in this match, there are so many other diva’s that have been here longer that deserve the chance to wear the title around their waste like Veronica, Sandy Jo, Harlow, and Bylthe… Veronica should be in my spot, she deserves the chance at the title more then I do…}

Maria turned on her side curling in to a ball sighing to her self as she noticing the sun slowly disappearing threw the blinds.

{To get an opportunity in a match like this and feel as though you did nothing to deserve it… It just seems like I got a free pass while the others fought longer then I have to get to this moment. I was to come to XDF as a teacher not a wrestler and here I am up for the Diva’s title facing my student. What if I win? How will that make me look? What will Sandy think of me?}

Closing her eyes as rubbing her temples she felt the familiar throbbing she felt over at the hospital.

{I should have told XDF that I wouldn’t be showing…. But then I would be breaking my promise to Sandy and I wouldn’t get my pay back on Blythe and Harlow… I just don’t know what to do…}

Looking down at her phone she could only think of one person to call but she wasn’t going to go wining to him knowing well he wouldn’t want to hear that but for another reason. Picking up her phone once more she dialed David’s number.

{David} Hello?

{Maria} Hey David It’s Maria…

She heard him chuckle on the other line.

{David} did you miss me or something?

{Maria} Oh yes… I missed you so much I just had to hear your voice again… oh baby… oh baby…

She said in a boring tone as she could just imagine David just shaking his head.

{David} What do want?

{Maria} I was wondering if…. You…. if you…

{David} If I would what?

{Maria} go with me to the Down Fall pre party?

The sigh in his voice made it seem like he wasn’t even going to make an appearance.

{David} Aren’t you bring a quest with you? like a old time friend back home or something?

Maria grew silent as she really didn’t have friends growing up.

{Maria} No… if you are already going with some one it is alright I can… go by my self…

David could tell that this would be probably her first pre event and knew she just wanted support and seeing how things are going lately he was the only one that she confined in.

{David} I will make some cancellations and go with you…

{Maria} David if you have stuff going on don’t cancel…

She didn’t want him to feel obligated to go with her.

{David} Meet me at my place around seven don’t be late…

{Maria} thanks David, I owe you one….

They both said their good byes as Maria felt relived she wasn’t going to the event alone it was too bad she couldn’t share it with her brother but she couldn’t get a hold of any one to get information on his where abouts. With a sigh she got back in a comfortable position in her bed and soon she drifted off to sleep.

Scene 4

Arriving at David’s house a little earlier the seven she waiting by the door way wearing a little black dress and black strappy high heals. As her hair laid loose over her shoulders with curls. She rubbed the back of her neck looking at a picture on the wall.

{David} You have got to be kidding me…

She turned around to see David standing there with a nice t-shirt and jeans he looked really nice but his face expression wasn’t a happy one which made Maria laugh a little.

{Maria} what’s wrong?

With out even answering David started to walk back down a hall way shaking his head.

{David} now I have to change into something more formal…

This was very amusing to Maria as she walked more into the house.

{Maria} David you looked fine!

A few minutes go by as David walks back out wearing some dress pants, a white dress sirt, his hands trying to put a tie around his neck. Maria covered her mouth trying not to laugh as he drops his hands to his side looking at Maria.

{David} I hope you know I skipped surfing for this…

Maria just smiled as she walked up to David pulling the tie out from under his collar.

{Maria} and I really appreciate it, but I rather you come with me comfortable …

She folds his collar down and unbutton the top two buttons as she un-tucks the part of the dress shirt that was tucked in.

{Maria} what you were wearing was just fine you know?

{David} Yea but I didn’t want you to get all the attention…

Shaking her head Maria headed towards the door , David following with a smirk on his face knowing that tonight was going to be a very exciting night.

Scene 5

Walking up the long walkway to the pre party building, they were surrounded by camera man an interviewers. Just all that made Maria nervous as she reached over holding David’s hand finding comfort in it and surprisingly he didn’t seem to mind. As they walked up the path Maria got stopped by an interviewer.

{Interviewer} Maria! Can I get a few words?

Maria walked over with a smile as David slowly let go of her hand and stayed close by as he answered a few question of his own a few feet away from her.

{Interviewer} I see that you have arrived with David Shane… is there something going on between you two?

This made Maria laugh a bit thinking that the first question would be about her match. Tucking some hair behind her ear she begins to answer the question.

{Maria} No there isn’t anything between us we are just really good friends. In Fact he wasn’t even coming tonight until I dragged him here to be my support system. This is my first ever event and I am already nervous my hands are shaking.

She holds up her hand showing it is shaking as they both laugh.

{Interviewer} So now that I know what is really going on between you two I have to ask you how does it feel to have an opportunity to be crowned the first ever xdf diva’s champion?

Hearing this kind of shocked Maria. She didn’t realize this match would be crowning the first diva’s champion. This took her back…

{Maria} More nerv wrecking then before….
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Letting out a uncomfortable laugh before she continues..

{Maria} No but It feels pretty good that I am included in such a rare event because being the first to hold something… you get your name pretty much remembered. To be honest when I joined XDF I didn’t expect to get as far as I did in fact I didn’t even really want to compete but things happened for a reason I guess…

{Interviewer} Would you rather have some one else be in your spot?

{Maria} I did some thinking of that and if I were going to give up my spot I would have to give to Veronica Lewis. She is a great competitor and she has been in XDF for a long time and I really can see her as a champion. For promises I made though I am not giving up my spot.

{Interviewer} I hope you didn’t promise to lose the match

{Maria} No nothing like that, I promised Sandy Jo that I would be there because we need some pay back for what Harlow and Blythe did to us with only our lingerie on. What they did was completely uncalled for and very immature on their part.

{Interviewer} would you say that they aren’t champion material?

{Maria} I would defiantly say that a champion should be some one who respects every one on their own level and just because they have the title doesn’t mean they are better then every one. I believe the title is giving you the right to represent the diva’s division and how you hold that title is how every one else will see the rest of the diva’s. So if you have people like Blythe and Harlow holding the title… well I would want to be represented in that matter.

{Interviewer} Yea I see what your saying, but you do realize you and David are in the same boat at Down Fall? Both compete ting to be the first at holding a title that has been vacant ever since XDF started?

{Maria} We may be trying to accomplish the same thing but we are in two different situations on the matter.

{Interviewer} How do you think David is on it?

{Maria} I think that is something you should be asking David not me. We may be friends but half the time I don’t even know what he is thinking.

{Interviewer} Thank you Maria for your time and good luck at Down Fall.

Scene 6

The party had become nothing but questions and cheap cocktails to them...the topic of the night was whether the two were an item and having not even thought about such things they ignored the question making it clear that friendship was all that was on their minds. David had finally convinced Maria to leave, he got her to leave with the suggestion of a walk on the beach. They headed that way down to the beach, Maria took her heels off and walked on the waters edge feeling it hit her feet. As David walked a few feet away his hand in his pocket thinking over the past events...

He stops and sits in the sand and watches as she dancing in the wind and the moon light. A smile is on her face as she is doing it, she walks over to him and sits beside him after he lays his coat down for her...

{Maria} why so glum...

{David} Its nothing i'm just thinking over the week...

Maria pushes on his shoulder almost cracking a smile on his face...

{Maria} so tell me about it...

{David} I'm just thinking about what you said Sunday...

He continues to speak but Maria doesn't hear what he's saying shes too busy clumping up some wet sand...in which she gets up and throws it at him...and starts running down the beach leaving her shoes behind with his coat as he Charges after her...Both are smiling and laughing as if they were children. David finally catches up to her and pushes her into the sand. David falling on top of her and pinning her to the sand by her hands. She looks irresistible in the moon light as he lets her go and gets off of her sitting in the sand. She sits up still laughing, as she goes over to him and kisses him. David pulls his lips away as their Foreheads touch resting on one another, she looks into his eyes still smiling at him

{David} we shouldn't...

Maria shakes her head no...before pulling their foreheads apart and placing her hands around jaw pulling him in

{Maria} we should...

Maria kisses him again...then she stops it...

{Maria} we shouldn't...

They both sigh as they lay back in the sand staring up at the moon in the night sky as the wind blows and the sounds of waves crashing on the beach is heard...Both of them thinking for a moment then laughing...they looks at one another and laugh

{ooc: thank you David and Sandy }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Diva Fatal Fourway-Diva Title   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 pm

The Phone Call That She Needed:

*Harlow was getting ready for the Diva Fatal Fourway-Diva Title match in her locker room when she got a phone call from her cell phone.She looked at it and smiled.It was from fellow 2 Legit 2 Quit member,Phat Phil.He was on vacation and he wanted to give her a call.He said to her.*

Phat Phil:Hey there,babe! I heard and seen that your team won the match and now you're facing Blythe,Sandy Jo and Maria Angel for the XDF Diva's title.I wanted to wish you all the great luck that you get.After all, YOU should be the champion.I'll be watching the event at our house.Bring that title back to the 2 Legit 2 Quit camp.It will be a great cause of celebration.

Harlow Styles:You know that I will one way or another.Come hell or high water.I'll win at all costs,I got to let you go.They are calling me to come on down to the ring.Thank you for calling!

*Phat let Harlow go and she went on down to the ring when her song Temptation by Cradle of Filth started to blare.She looked at the people at ringside and was so happy to see that Phat Phil was there making a surprise apperence.Harlow went on up to him and gave him a great smile and a hug.Phat gave her his necklace to let her have for good luck.She thanked him and went on inside of the ring where she was waiting on the other 3 challenger's to come on down to meet their fate.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 pm

The scene fades in with Sandy Jo sitting in her hotel room. She was in her pajamas which consisted of a pink silky pair of shorts and a white silky tank top to match. Her hair was in double french braids as she sat on the bed, not sure what to do. She looked at the phone and reached for it, but stopped herself.

Sandy Jo: Don’t kid yourself. He doesn’t like you like that. Besides, it can’t be so ... stop thinking about it.

She sighed as she slowly pulled her hand back and the phone quickly rang. She jumped, but then reached out for the phone.

Sandy Jo: Hello?

The voice she heard on the other end was an unfamiliar one ... the guy at the front desk.

Sandy Jo: A visitor? Who?

She paused, listening to what was being said.

Sandy Jo: He won’t tell you.

Her face wrinkled up, out of confusion. Who would be coming to see her at this time. Coudn’t be Eric ... could it ... She listened to the man.

Sandy Jo: He says he is with the XDF?

She looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure out who in the XDF would come see her. She thought for a moment but still had that nagging thought that it was Eric trying to bother her again.

Sandy Jo: Tell him if he wants to see me to just tell you his name. I can’t be too careful now a days.

She waited a moment as the guy at the counter asked and got a name. He relayed it on to Sandy and she smiled.

Sandy Jo: Send him on up!!!

She hung up and smiled. She got up and twirled in front of the full length mirror. She suddenly stopped when she noticed she had on no make up and her pajamas. She ran into the bathroom and quickly put on a little bit of makeup and then ran to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She ran back into the bathroom and changed really quickly. She stepped out and looked in the full length mirror again. She smiled as she fussed a little bit with her bangs and smiled as there was a knock at the door. She took a deep breath and walked over to the door. She opened it and smiled.

Sandy Jo: Mr. Jones ... so nice of you to stop by!

The guy standing there was none other than the XDF’s very own Commander-In-Chief, Steve Jones. He was wearing blue jeans, a pair of sneakers, and a white button up shirt. He smiled back at her.

Steve: You can call me Steve. Mr. Jones is my dad.

She chuckled a little bit, nervously, as she welcomed him in. They walked in and sat down in the living room area of the hotel room. She sat on the couch and he sat across from her in a chair.

Sandy Jo: So to what do I owe the honor?

Steve: Well, I just wanted to come and see how you were doing. I didn’t know your phone number so I figured most of the superstars are staying at this hotel. So I figured it didn’t hurt to check. Has Eric bothered you recently?

Sandy smiled at him. She hasn’t felt nervous around guy since ... well ... since she was a teenager.

Sandy Jo: Actually, not in the past two weeks. The last time I saw him was when he went to my parents house and started telling them that I was going to get back with him. Made me really uncomfortable but it made my mom so happy ... thinking that I would get back with him and leave the wrestling business.

Steve looked at her inquisitively.

Steve: Why would that make her happy? Your spreading your wings, your embracing life. Your making people happy and entertaining them. You get to travel the world, meet people in foreign countries. Plus, it makes you happy. Why would she want you to walk away from it?

Sandy sighed.

Sandy Jo: My mom is very ... set in her ways. She feels that the best jobs for a woman are a teacher, waitress, or nurse. Plus, she has my best interest at heart. She just doesn’t want to see me get hurt. But she so badly wants to see me find a nice guy and settle down. Provide her with some grandkids or something.

Steve: Only child?

Sandy Jo: No, I have an older brother but he isn’t the kids type. He’s a free spirit and likes to come and go and he pleases.

Steve: Kind of like you?

Sandy looked at him slightly confused.

Steve: That was a compliment. I like a woman who does what she wants. I think it says a lot for who she really is.

Sandy started to blush slightly. She tried to hide it but knew she was doing a terrible job of it. She looked down a little bit.

Sandy Jo: Thanks. I mean, I guess I just don’t like being weighed down. I mean I am only 27 and I don’t feel its my time to settle down and start a family. My mom just doesn’t get it but my dad is a huge fan. Don’t be surprised if you see them at Downfall. My mom will probably be the one sitting ringside screaming every time I take a hit.

She chuckled a little bit. Her parents were a little “dorky” as she would call them, but they were still her parents.

Steve: Yeah, parent’s tend to get that way. So, speaking of Downfall, are you ready for the big match?

Sandy Jo: Oh I hope ... I mean Maria has worked with me a lot and she feels I’m ready. I’m not letting her do any more training with me until after this match. If I am going to win, I want it to be on my own, ya know what I mean?

Steve nodded

Steve: Yeah. Doing something big like this on your own is a big deal. But on one hand if she trains you up until the match, there would be a certain advantage on her end because she would know what to expect. But on the other hand, doing it this way might keep a slight surprise to it. You may have developed a new move that she hasn’t seen yet? But you training with her, you know some of the things she is able to do. So I guess it leaves you both at a slight stand-still huh?

Sandy shrugged

Sandy Jo: I guess. I mean you make a lot of sense but if I win I don’t want it to be that I won because of Maria’s training. I mean yeah I know that’s a big part of my in ring ability, but still. This is something big that I have to do on my own. Besides, with those attacks the past two weeks I am kind of weary of this match.

Steve looked at her and noticed a change in her demeanor as soon as she brought up the attack.

Steve: What do you mean?

Sandy Jo: What if that guy attacks her again and I win because of that? What if Blythe decides to screw things up again this week like she did last week? What if Eric decides to get physical and involved some how or distract me from the sidelines again? What if Harlow and Blythe work together to take out me and Maria and then duke it out from there. What if one of us becomes the next Jasmine Rose? What if ...

Before she could say anything else, she was cut off by Steve.

Steve: Too many “What If’s” for my liking. Stop worrying about the outside interferences. I have that end taken care of. This mystery guy, Eric, no one is going to get involved. That’s a promise. I give you my word.

Sandy Jo blushed again. She couldn’t help it. The more she talked to him, the more she was obviously smitten with him. She tried but she just couldn’t resist. She knew that it wasn’t allowed because Miss Winters said so. And she didn’t want either of them to lose their jobs. But she couldn’t help it. The more he talked, she listened very intently.

Steve: There is going to be extra security. No man, or woman for that matter, is going to harm my divas. I simply won’t allow it.

Sandy took a deep breath and smiled at him.

Sandy Jo: Thanks. That means a lot to me. And the other diva’s I’m sure.

Steve nodded, that being his way of saying “your welcome”. He smiled at her.

Steve: So do you think you are ready ... and not just in ring. Are you ready emotionally for what ever outcome there is? Are you ready promo wise? I mean the fans loooooove to hear people trash talk each other.

Sandy readjusted how she was sitting.

Sandy Jo: I’m not really a ... trash talk ... type of girl. I mean, all of us divas deserve on some level to be in this match for the title. And even some of us who aren’t in it deserve it. Honestly, I think Veronica deserves it over me. Veronica deserves to be in this match, not me. She has been here longer and done more than I have. She has beaten me multiple times. Most of these divas have. Come on I have only won 2 matches in my career!!! Both of which were tag team matches. Only one of which we won because I got the pinfall. Think about it I have only gotten one pinfall my entire career!!!

Steve: Well its about time for pinfall #2. Every career begins some where. There are people who go half their career before they really get any kind of real victory that is of any importance. Hell, some professional wrestlers go their entire careers with out a true win. I mean take a look at some of the other promotions out there today. Many of them have had World Champions who have only had one big win in their career. They also have several guys who are considered “jobbers” who have more talent than their main eventers but never get the chance to truly shine. You have that chance to shine. You have more of a chance than many of them get. You are going to be in the match to determine the very first women’s champion. Only 4 divas will get to make that claim. And you are one of them. Win or lose that is something no one can take from you.

Sandy Jo sits up straight and smiles.

Sandy Jo: Your right. And as long as I go out there and do my best and entertain the fans, that’s the best thing I can do right?

Steve nodded in agreement.

Steve: And as long as if you win you don’t let the gold corrupt you, you will make a great champion.

Sandy Jo: Corrupt me?

Steve: Yeah. I have seen several nice girls like yourself win the big one and turn ... well ... into an egomaniac or something similar. Just don’t let it go to your head, and I think you will make a wonderful champion.

Sandy Jo: But what about those who do let the gold corrupt them? They can still make good champions ...

Steve: No, they make good Title Holders. There is a difference between a TITLE HOLDER and a CHAMPION. Champions know that they make the belt, wether they have it or not, they are still the champion. Title holders NEED to have it. They feel that the title makes them. I think you are a champion with or with out that belt. You go out there week in and week out and put on a show. Wether you win or lose, you entertain those fans. You give them their moneys worth. And THAT is what makes a real champion.

Sandy Jo blushed yet again. All the wisdom he had made her feel comfortable talking to him. He knew what he was talking about and he wasn’t going to judge her.

Sandy Jo: Really?

Steve: Really. But, there are 3 other divas fighting for the same thing you are. And if I were you I wouldn’t turn my back on any of them. That’s my big advice for you. Don’t turn your back on the opposition. Blythe especially. She seems to have it out for you and Maria.

Sandy Jo: I know. I mean she got so mad that she didn’t win that lingerie contest. She attacked the two of us and then Harlow came out and did the same thing. Why are some people such sore losers?

Steve: I don’t know. Some people just get so caught up in winning that they forget about everything else. Harlow is defiantly some one I wouldn’t turn my back on. After what she did last week ...

Sandy Jo: Yeah. I think she is one of those that the gold has corrupted...before she has even held it.

Steve: I don’t think so ... I think the NEED for the title has overtaken her. She is very set on winning that title. She wants it so bad she thinks she needs it. Like she is obsessed. She wants to taste the winners circle. But, honestly, and just between you and me, I’m rooting for you.

Sandy gulped and looked at him slightly confused.

Sandy Jo: Me?

Steve nodded.

Steve: Yeah. I think you will make a great champion. You could represent the women’s division with honor. I would love to see you as the champion.

She smiled at him.

Sandy Jo: Thanks. You’re the first person to say that to me, well besides my dad. But he doesn’t count.

Steve chuckled a little bit.

Steve: No, it doesn’t. But, I’m gonna head on outta here. See you backstage before the event?

Sandy nodded and smiled. He showed himself out and shut the door. As soon as the door was shut she let out a sigh and plopped backward on the couch smiling as the scene faded out.

***OOC Steve Jones gave me permission to use him and he read everything that I had him say and he was ok with it all***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Scene 1

The day is almost here where the first ever XDF diva champion will be crowned and Lucky enough to get this honor are Harlow Styles, Blythe, Sandy Jo, and Maria Angel, which would have to thank Sandy Jo for getting the win to make their dreams seem almost a reality. But winning the diva’s champion was not a dream to one such as Maria Angel, she came to XDF under other circumstances but her in ring ability has impressed many and even though this match means so much… Maria knows she can not take it for granted.

Maria is gazing out her hotel window waiting for her ride to arrive to pick her up. She is wearing a light pink dress as her hair lay loosely with curls. She lets out a sigh moving the sheer white curtain to the side so she can have a clear view of the city below her.

{Tomorrow night a dream will come true as three dreams come to an end. How did I get my self into this mess? If it wasn’t for Sandy I wouldn’t be in this match, if it wasn’t for my promise I would have stepped down and have my spot filled with another. If I do some how win this match I am afraid that my friendship with Sandy will fade. I saw the look in her eyes when she visited me in the hospital… they were filled with so much hope, determination, and it seemed like she was looking for a guarantee from me that some how, some way, she would be the victor. I don’t want to take this opportunity away from Sandy, but if it comes to that I hope she can understand… (laughing under her breathe)I hope she can be happy for me and not take it as a personal act. I know if she wins I will be very supportive because god knows how much she worked to earn to wear that title some day.}

Letting the curtain fall back in place she slowly walks over to the bed, taking a seet as she puts on her skin toned sandal heels.

{As for Blythe and Harlow? I am not to sure if they are truly ready for the responsibilities that come with being a champion and I think they are a little immature. Attacking me and Sandy made the match personal. They are the type that have to win at any cost just to make them feel important, make them believe they are the best and if they have to humiliate you just to make them selves feel or think it makes them look better they will. I can almost guarantee that they will use anything possible in this match to try and get ahead, rather it be using the rope as leverage, ranking your eyes so you have trouble seeing, or even taking the padding off the ring post to try and knock you out long enough… or cause you enough pain that you will just give up. On thing I learned threw out my life was to never give up, even when I was beaten, abused, week after week… I still never gave up. I made my self better so maybe one day I could defend my self and not be on the losing end any more. But wrestling isn’t all about winning, it isn’t all about losing…}

Just then there was a knock on her door that startled her out of her train of thought. She got up struggling to get her other shoe on.

{Maria} I’m coming!

Finally getting her shoe on getting support by a near by wall, she opened the door with a smile.

{Maria} What are you doing here?

A deep man’s voice could be heard laughs as Maria leans forward hugging the person in the door way.

{Maria} Oh please come in… you took me off guard I forgot my manners….

The man that walks in is an older man who still seems like he has a young spirit a bout him as he enters with a smile.

{Maria} I just ... I can’t believe you’re here Daddy

{Dad} Well I figured since I missed talking to you the last time I came around I would try it again so here I am.

{Maria} I am glad but… have you heard from Colin?

She asked as she closed the door behind her father. When Maria looked over at him he just sort of shrugged it off.

{Dad} You know how his is, he just picked up his stuff and said he had to go for awhile, so if he hasn’t talked to you then you know he hasn’t talked to me, the only person you could ask id your mother and I doubt you want to talk to her….so umm here you got a big match coming up for a title… it would be your first right?

Maria smiled as her dad changed the subject one thing they knew is that no matter what they did they could never get the answers they wanted out of the person who he loved and she was forced to call mom. So it was nice that he made them talk about some thing else.

{Maria} yea it will be my first if I win that is… but I am going against some good opponents so if I lose I won’t be surprised, I will just try harder next time…

{Dad} if there is a next time…

He could tell just by the tone in her voice that she almost wanted to throw it.

{Dad} I know that you think, or what to believe you have some responsibility back home, but some times you have to do things for your self because if you don’t then later down the road you will regret them. Do you think any of your opponents would feel a bit of proud wearing that title knowing that you didn’t give 100%?

{Maria} Well I know one person wouldn’t be happy but I don’t think I deserve this opportunity….

{Dad} you deserve it more then any one I know. I was proud of you for not listening to your mother and following what you were interested in even if you were following your brother at the time. Then when things got bad you still pursued it then you stopped your dreams so you could help other achieve there’s. I think it is time that you stop worrying about every one else and start worrying about your self. and that is all I am going to say about the matter cause I know you probably won’t listen to me any way.

They shared a laugh as her Dad looked at her jiggling his change in his pocket.

{Dad} you look nice, planning on going some where?

{Maria} Yea I was actually on my way to have lunch with a friend of mine, will be arriving a little late but I am sure he will understand.

This sort of perked her dad up.

{Dad} a he hmm? Well then don’t let me stand in your way, in fact I will just say c-ya and I will talk to you after the show.

Her dad began to head to the door as he was happy that she finally is going out with a guy for the first time since a couple years now.

{Maria} Dad, it isn’t like that we are just friends….

{Dad} Of coarse you are just like how me and your mom are just “friends”

He kissed her forehead as he quickly left her hotel room leaving his daughter standing there rolling her eyes knowing that after she got over the bull shit she would finally smile.

Scene 2

An awkward moment for anyone when two friends kiss...David and Maria had that moment the night of the PPV party. It was awkward for a moment before they laughed it off like it was nothing, as though they were just trying it out or poking fun of all the people making assumptions about their relationship. They had made plans at the door to Maria's Hotel room to meet up on Sunday for lunch, instead of meeting up at a bar like normal… maybe thinking the drinks caused their “moment”.

David met her at a small Beach front diner for lunch, the two shared an awkward hug, as Maria arrived smiling at him...with a hint of blushing as she kind of knew the topic of the conversation but still was unsure about what was to come. Will it be ignored like nothing happened? Be the end of the first real friendship she had in years? Would things stay the same? Or would things change?

{David} The calm before the storm...we could both end up Champions before the end of tomorrows PPV...

Maria sighs with some sort relief as she sets her purse down in the chair next to her sort of glad that maybe they weren’t going to talk about it after all and it seemed even if they didn’t things weren’t going to change between them...

{Maria} Yea there could be a chance of that happening…

{David} So that would make us the first Champions in the XDF to have kissed...and the other wanting it more then one of them...

Maria blushes a little as she rubs the back of her neck realizing that maybe they were going to talk about it.

{Maria} That could be a possibility…

{David} Well then its good it only happened once then...don't need the fans to be mad that you got to kiss me...

Maria throws a balled up napkin at him hitting in the shoulder before she gave out a soft laugh as she tries to change the subject.

{Maria} you ready for your match?

{David} I was ready for it when you attacked me with your lips...

Maria gasp playing innocent rolling her eyes a bit.

{Maria} I'd never attack you especially not with my lips...by the way your breathe was overly garlicky...so next time? have some gum with you.

David smiles and looks at her cocky as he leans back in his chair.

{David} Next time aye...planning to attack me now?

He winks at her before puckering his lips and raising his hand giving her the signal to come on with just the up raising of his fingers.

{David} bring it lets go...wont wait forever...

Maria grabs a ketchup bottle and makes him kiss the opened top of it as she squeezes it a little making his lips red of tomato. He shakes his head as he wipes his mouth off with the napkin she threw at him earlier.

{Maria} I didn't say that...and there probably won’t be a next time

Maria sort of looks down as she puts the ketchup bottle away some where deep down she hoped for another but a part of her knew it wouldn’t happen.

Seeing the look on her face, seeing a saddened look in her eyes, finally realizing her feeling for him. He moves over a seat scooting his chair closer then putting his arm around her lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes...

{David} But we really should...

David then moves in kissing her for a moment before breaking the kiss after a few seconds as she looks at him surprised as he smiles...

Maria was truly taken surprised by his action and she really didn’t know what to do at first as for the first time she actually felt needed, wanted…. All she could do was smile and rest her head on his shoulder.

{David} what are you smiling for?

Maria pushes down on his shoulder with her head, as he laughs at her, she then lifts her head and punches him in the arm, laughing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Mind Games

Characters used- Blythe
Malisa- Blythe's BFF
JR- Blythe's Bodyguard
Reno Black- Writer for WWW
Jeff Logan
Mystery Woman

***Scene One*** Blythe and Malisa are at the Aquanox Spa in Miami relaxing after a hard week. They are getting manicures and pedicures to help relax, but you can tell that Blythe has a lot on her mind.***

Malisa- "Blythe are you sure you and Reno aren't going to work things out? I mean, who knows that she is who she says she is? Did you talk to Reno?"

Blythe- "I don't want to talk to Reno! I don't have time for petty shit like that in my life. So the fact that it started only a couple weeks after we started dating just means that more will come if we stay together. And no, I don't know if she was for real or not, but lets face it Miss, I was being stalked for the majority of the past 3 weeks. Why would she make up some insane story about being his fiance if she really wasn't?"

***Blythe starts to think back to the past Tuesday. Scene flashes back to Blythe sitting at
Chocolate Restaurant waiting impatiently for Reno. While she was there JR comes inside in a panic.***

JR- "Miss Blythe! That woman is outside! She is sitting on the hood of the limo and says she won't leave till she see's you. What would you like me to do? I can have the cops here in 2 minutes!"

***Blythe thinks for a minute. I am a professional wrestler. Unless she has a gun I can take her if she tries to attack me.***

Blythe- "No JR. I will go out there. Just be in eye sight so if she tries anything it won't be unfair for her!"

***Blythe heads out to the limo. The woman sitting there is very pretty. Almost too pretty. And she is holding a package.***

Blythe- "So I here you want to talk to me. Well the first thing I would like to know is why the hell you have been following me for the past 3 weeks? Are you some obsessed fan who wants to hurt me? Did one of the other Diva's hire you to drive me crazy because you can see its not working."

Mystery Woman- "No, none of those things. My name is Kelli. Kelli Hilton. And I have been following you, but not just you. Reno Black is my fiance. We have been engaged for 2 years and I have been following you to catch him. Which obviously worked."

***Kelli threw the package at Blythe. Inside were hundreds of pictures of Reno and Blythe. In Savannah, Houston, even at the Black and White Ball. Blythe just shrugged***

Blythe- "I didn't know. He never mentioned you. I mean, he never even seemed to be bothered like most cheating men do. He was never nervous, never seemed to be pre occupied. I'm telling you that I had no idea."

Kelli- "I believe it. He did this to me about 3 years ago before the engagement. I made him sign an agreement that if I ever caught him again I would keep the ring and the house we have already bought. So now you understand why I have been following you. Reno doesn't know that I know yet."

Blythe- "Well come inside with me and you, we, can tell him then. He is suppose to be here any minute now."

***The two head inside and have a seat. Between small talk about how men can be idiots, Reno walks in, with JR close behind him. Reno's face drops as he see's both of the women sitting at the table.***

Reno- "Kelli, what are you doing here? Blythe, I hope she didn't tell you were we engaged because that's not true."

Kelli- "Reno, I have been following you for the past 3 weeks. I have pictures proving that you broke our contract! Why would you deny that we are engaged? I have those pictures too, and the ring."

***Reno and Kelli are just standing there yelling back and forth at one another. She is screaming about the wedding and all the guests and how could he think it would be a secret for so long. He is screaming that he left her 6 weeks ago and that's why he didn't try to hide it. He wasn't in love with her anymore and wanted to end the relationship. Blythe shakes her head in amazement that people could be so screwed up. She turns to them and starts yelling herself.***

Blythe- "You know what! You two can work whatever this is out by yourselves. I have a pay per view next week and don't have time to sit here and listen to whether or not you two are or are not together. These mind games are what can cause me to lose my belt Sunday. And its a lot more important to me than you are! Reno, never call me or come try and see me again. And Kelli, honey take a tip from a fellow woman, leave this man and never look back! If he has done it once, he will do it again."

***Blythe walks out with JR. Reno tried to follow her and as she gets in the limo JR lays one on him, knocking him out. The scene flashes back to present day. Malisa is still just going on and on. Blythe looks at her with the same amazement on her face that she had on Tuesday with Reno and Kelli.***

Blythe- "Malisa I love you and you are my bestie, but me and Reno are over. If you like him so much then you can date him, get engaged to him, or whatever. As long as I don't ever have to see him again, I will be OK!"

***The ladies go to the locker room after their pedicures. Malisa turns to go shower and change. Blythe picks up her phone to see that Jeff Logan has left her a voice mail***

Message- "Hey pretty lady! This is the Royal Flush king himself Jeff Logan. I would like to do a segment with you some time in the near future. Lets get together and talk. Oh, and by the way, I heard about you and that loser Reno. Babe, don't worry about him. You deserve, and will get, someone so much better than that. I will do everything in my power to make sure the XDF doesn't do any more exclusive interviews with his magazine WWW. If you need anything, anything at all, call me. Later...."

***Blythe smiles and puts her phone down. She quickly gets dressed so they can leave. She starts to think about what Jeff said. She would find someone, someday that would treat her right, but for now she needs to concentrate on wrestling. This pay per view is crowning the first ever Diva winner. Someone is walking away with the belt and it had better be her.***

Malisa- "Blythe are you ready for the PPV on Sunday? You were cheated on the lingerie contest. You should have won that! Sandy Jo looked like a hill billy hay lover up there. She looked like she didn't even want to be there! And Maria Angel should have been modeling in pig slop the way she tried to strut her stuff."

Blythe- "Well as much as you are right and I should have won that, I would much rather have this belt than a stupid lingerie title. Can you imagine what this 4 way fight is gonna be like? Only one of us has to be pinned! The other two can be just standing there watching and the next thing you know there is a winner. This has me so amped! My Munter Mash is the perfect move to pin someone quickly! This is what I have been waiting for! I want my chance. A real chance!"

***As the ladies walk to the limo Blythe gets a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. She turns around to see Kelli sitting in a black car. She is staring at Blythe with an evil look on her face. Blythe yells at JR but as she turns back towards the car she see's it coming towards her. Kelly has gunned the gas and is heading straight for her. Blythe screams as you see the car getting closer and closer. Blythe has a panicked look on her face....the car is getting closer and closer......***

Scene End....To be Continued
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:51 pm

SCENE ONE: Picking up the Folks.

The cameras fade up inside a crowded airport. Sandy Jo was there in the outfit she was wearing earlier, only this time with flip flops on and a pair of sunglasses on. She smiled as she waited near the gate. Then, as she is standing there, some big guy runs right into her, knocking her to the ground. This knocked the sunglasses off her face, and they landed right under his foot and he stepped down.

Sandy Jo: Oh no ... those were my favorite sunglasses!!!

The big guy kept walking as if he had no idea that he had knocked her down or stepped on her sunglasses. She stood up and dusted herself off. She reached down to grab what was left of her sunglasses when a young boy about 9 years old ran over and picked them up and handed them to her. She smiled as she took them and looked them over.

Sandy Jo: Thanks.

The kid looked up at her and smiled.

Kid: You have pretty underwear.

She was taken aback by this and did not know what to say in response. Her first reaction was to reach towards her back and see if maybe her pants were starting to ride a little low. They weren’t.

Sandy Jo: Um ...

Kid: You know, last week! You wore pretty underwear to the ring. My daddy said you were on fire ... but I didn’t see any flames!

Sandy chuckled as it came to her. He was talking about the lingerie contest last week. She smiled at him.

Sandy Jo: Thank you very much. It took a long time to pick it out.

She noticed he was wearing an XDF shirt. She smiled again.

Sandy Jo: You coming to see Downfall?

The kid nodded happily.

Sandy Jo: How would you like for me to sign your shirt for you?

The kid got really excited.

Kid: Yeah!!! Can I got get my dad!!! He will be so excited to meet you!!!

Sandy smiled warmly at the kid. It made her heart melt to see such loyal fans of hers.

Sandy Jo: You go right ahead. I am not going anywhere for a little while. I will dig out my marker.

She smiled as the kid ran off. She dug around inside her purse for a moment and pulled out a silver sharpie marker. As she pulled it out of her purse she saw the kid coming back pulling his father behind him. The father was kind of shocked to see Sandy Jo actually standing there. He also was wearing a XDF shirt.

Father: Wow ... he wasn’t joking!!!

Sandy looked slightly confused. She crinkled her nose up a little bit.

Father: I mean when your 9 year old son comes running up to you wanting you to go meet a celebrity he had just met, its hard to believe he isn’t just telling a tall tale ya know?

Sandy smiled sweetly.

Sandy Jo: Oh, ok. No joke though. I’m Sandy Jo.

She extended her hand for a handshake. The father shook her hand and looked up at her.

Father: I know who you are. Your only my favorite diva in the XDF. Tonight, I hope you win that title belt. We will be rooting for you. We even have a sign that we made together.

Sandy couldn’t help but smile.

Sandy Jo: Well thanks! I will make sure I win that title tonight for you guys. Can’t let you guys go home disappointed!

She took the marker and signed the little boys shirt and then the fathers. Just as she was about to say something she heard an announcement that caught her attention.

Announcement: Flight 534 from Chicago is unloading at gate 17. Repeat, Flight 534 from Chicago is unloading at gate 17.

Sandy smiled

Sandy Jo: Well I hate to have to run off, but that is the plane I am waiting for ...

Father: Oh can we get a picture first?

Sandy Jo: I always have time for a picture!

She smiled as she posed for a few pictures and then waved as she went merrily on her way. She got over to gate 17 and saw her parents come through the gate. She ran up to them and hugged them both.

Sandy: Oh I missed you guys! Glad you could make it!

Dad: Wouldn’t miss it for the world. Can’t wait to see my baby girl as the Women’s Champion!!! The best of the best!

Mom: The one with the big ole target on her back.

Sandy Jo: MOM!!!

Dad: Honey, we discussed this. Don’t be a downer. Enjoy the mini vacation, support your daughter, and for heavens sake don’t embarrass her!

Mom: fine fine fine ... I’m sorry. I can’t wait to meet some of those co-workers of yours dear. You do plan on giving us a big tour before the show am I right?

Sandy Jo: Of course! You think I would leave you guys high and dry? No way! There are several members of the federation I would love for you guys to meet. One in particular you guys are just going to love!

She blushed as she referred to Steve Jones.

Dad: Is it a boy?

She blushed and kind of shook her head.

Sandy Jo: No its not a “boy”. He’s a man. A real nice man. He’s strong and sweet and nice and caring and protective ... and dad you’ll love this he is a former military man!

Dad: Former?

Sandy Jo: Yeah I don’t really know why but he has a honorable discharge from what I hear. Oh you guys will like him.

Mom: You like him don’t you?

Sandy Jo: Well, he is very protective of the divas. With all the attacks and Eric’s stalking bit ...

Mom: Eric?

Sandy Jo quickly changed the subject.

Sandy Jo: So I got you guys ring side seats tonight! You will have the best view in the house! Oh I’m so glad you guys could come. Let’s go my limo is waiting to take us to the arena!

She walked between them as they headed towards the exit of the airport.

SCENE TWO: Showing the Folks around.

Sandy Jo was walking backstage with her parents. She stops in her own locker room so they can put their luggage down. They start going down the hall and pass by a locker room.

Mom: Blythe ... why is this name familiar to me?

Sandy Jo: Because she is one of my opponents this week mom. And she is the one who had to be a baby about the lingerie contest last week.

Mom: That was her?

Sandy Jo: Yeah. She had it in her mind that she should win and was very upset when she didn’t. She had to attack me and Maria like it was our fault that the fans voted for us and not her. She was just being a whiney little baby. I hope she doesn’t get like that this week. I mean what is she gonna do, attack the winner after the match and beat the shit out of her for winning? Come on. Ya win some and ya lose some. Trust me, I know this better than anyone.

Her dad then patted her on the back.

Dad: But its ok. Win or lose your still my little girl.

Sandy Jo turned red.

Sandy Jo: Not in front of people I work with!!! But I was talking to some one earlier and he explained a few things to me and I really can’t wait for tonight!

Mom: Is that Maria still training you?

Sandy Jo: Yeah, but not this week. She is in the match too and I want to do this on my own. I don’t want to win because of her you know what I mean? She has taught me so much, and I think it’s a big enough event for me to try and put together my training on my own. I mean if I don’t succeed then that is my hint to myself that I need more training. But if I win that doesn’t mean I don’t need any more training. There is always room to improve. And no one understands that more than Maria!

Dad: So do we get to meet Maria?

Sandy Jo: If she is here yeah! I told her I was bringing you guys around so I hope she is in her locker room ... I mean she has been spending a lot of time with David lately so I don’t know if he will be there or not ...

Dad: If he is that’s one more person we get to meet right?

Sandy smiled

Sandy Jo: Yeah! Well we are actually close to her locker room anyways. Just around the corner actually.

She and her parents turned the corner and saw the locker room labeled “Maria Angel”. She knocked as Maria was opening the door. They both were startled a little as they both jumped and then started laughing a little bit.

Maria: Hey Sandy I was actually just getting ready to see if you were in. I just wanted to wish you luck in case I don’t see you before the match.

Sandy smiled.

Sandy Jo: Well good luck to you too! I hope I don’t disappoint this week ...

Maria: Sandy ...

Sandy Jo: I know I know “don’t talk down about yourself”.

She chuckled.

Sandy Jo: Anyways, this is my mom and dad. Mom and dad, this is Maria Angel.

Maria: Nice to meet you guys. Sandy talks so much about you guys.

Dad: Well she talks about you a lot too. Plus, we watch every episode and we just want to thank you for all the help you have given our little girl.

Her dad nudged her mom.

Mom: Yeah. You have really helped her in ring skills a lot. She is getting better and better every week thanks to you. And between us, thanks for getting her out of that poodle skirt stage.

They all laughed a little bit.

Mom: Seriously ... for about 4 years that is all she wore was poodle skirts ... She was obsessed and couldn’t keep a guy. Now, she has the hots for some guy around here but won’t tell us who.

Sandy Jo: MOM!!!

Maria: Really? Sandy has a crush on some one ... Who?

Sandy Jo: No one ... it’s not a big deal. I just think he is really nice that’s all.

Maria: Is it McCoy? I hear he has been meeting a lot of the divas lately.

Sandy Jo: No, it’s not him. Don’t worry about it. I will talk to you about it later. Right now we have a lot of ground to cover and not a whole lot of time to do it. I still want to hit the gym one more time, I have that meet and greet, and in between some where I have to find time to visit hair, makeup, and wardrobe.

Mom: Wow, you have a very busy evening.

Sandy Jo: It always gets really busy the day of an event. So I guess I will just catch you later Maria! And once more, good luck out there. As long as one of us wins it, I will be happy.

Maria smiled

Maria: Agreed. Now go and do your things. I have a few things I have to do myself. It was great meeting you guys.

Dad: Same here!

Maria smiled as she went back into her locker room as Sandy and her parents started on down the hall again. This time, they were stopped when they heard a voice coming from a locker room door. They looked and saw the Extermination Squad standing there.

Deadpool: Isn’t this a sight for sore eyes.

BloodBath: Daddy’s little girl with her parents.

Sandy looked stunned. She had seen these guys matches but had never had any backstage interactions with them. She was taken aback and did not know what to say. Her father just leaned in towards her and whispered.

Dad: And these are the types of guys you are avoiding, right?

Sandy Jo: For the most part.

Bloodbath: What, are we not good enough for Daddy’s little girl?

Deadpool: Where’s the love for the Tag Team Champions?

Sandy and her parents just kept walking at this point until they turned the corner and practically knocked down Lauren Winters who had a lot of papers in her hands.

Sandy Jo: Oh I’m so sorry Miss Winters! I was just showing my parents around ...

Lauren smiled.

Lauren: It’s ok. No harm was done.

She noticed Sandy’s parents and adjusted her papers to one hand so she could shake their hands.

Lauren: Nice to meet you guys, I’m Lauren Winters, XDF Owner. Sandy is wonderful to work with.

They shook her hand and smiled.

Dad: Thank you.

Lauren: Oh no problem. It’s the truth. She is always on time, never misses a show, and she goes out there and gives it her all. I couldn’t ask for more out of one of my divas.

She flashed a smile at them.

Sandy Jo: Oh you don’t have to talk me up to my parents. My dad already thinks I am the best thing to hit the ring.

She chuckled a little bit.

Lauren: Well I have a lot of paperwork to do before the show starts. It was great meeting you and too bad I can’t stay around and chat. Enjoy the show!

Dad: We will!

Lauren: And good luck out there Sandy. I know you will put on a great match!

Lauren went on with her business as Sandy Jo and her parents continued on down the hall. Sandy showed them the Cafeteria, and any other possible points of interest for the arena. As they are headed back to Sandy’s locker room they are kind of blocked by the cleaning service cart in the middle of the hallway. They were coming out of Harlow’s locker room.

Dad: Oh that Harlow ... she’s the one who came back recently right?

Sandy Jo: Yeah. She was out for a while and now she is back. She like wants to steal my soul or something ... I don’t know she just kind of rambles and no one listens. I mean its not like she goes through with her threats or anything ...

Mom: Well she did last week ...

Sandy Jo: No what she did last week was cowardly! She decided to come out and attack two people who were just attacked by a woman in a jealous rage! And then think that make her a legitimate contender for the women’s title. If you think about it, I go into this with the most momentum. If it wasn’t for me getting the pinfall she would not be in this match!!! If Blythe didn’t tag me in she wouldn’t be in this match! Those two should thank me! If it wasn’t for me they woudn’t be in this match. Maria would have earned her way in anyways. She deserves that Title. Veronica would be in it ... maybe even Brittany Knox or Nadia Fox.

Dad: Sounds like some one is getting a little cocky ...

Sandy Jo: No ... I am just stating the truth. Harlow and Blythe could not have won that match with out me and Maria! But Harlow confuses me. She looks like she would be all nice and stuff but she is like ... kinda evil I guess. She says things about wanting us to burn in hell and how she is our dream destroyer and I dunno she just seems kind of ... weird ... I mean I know I may not like her or Blythe, or Nadia or even Brittany but I don’t say that I want them to burn in hell. That is a little harsh for anyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

The cleaning crew moved on down the hall and as Sandy was messing with her keys to unlock her locker room door she heard a familiar voice from down the hall.

Steve: There you are.

Her heart skipped a beat as she looked down the hall and saw it was Steve. She dropped her keys and turned bright red as she leaned down to pick them up. She figeted with the lock as she then got the door to open. Steve walked up to them.

Steve: Hey I was wanting to take you out for some coffee or something before the big match. I know how nervous you get and I wanted to try and help take some of the jitters away.

He looked up and saw her parents standing there.

Steve: You must be Sandy’s parents. I’m Steve Jones, XDF Commander-In-Chief!

Her dad reached out and shook his hand.

Dad: Ah, I have seen you a few times on Lockdown. You took over for Star Stormz right?

Steve: That would be correct sir.

Mom: Oh, he’s the Vice President.

Steve: I prefer Commander-In-Chief.

Mom: My bad ...

She chuckled as she looked at Sandy and winked, as if picking up on how Sandy suddenly turned into a fumbling fool as soon as Steve was in sight.

Steve: Well, since your parents are here, why don’t we all go get something to drink, maybe a little snack or something. On me.

Her mom and dad looked at each other and then nodded. Sandy put her keys in her pocket and smiled very wide at them.

Sandy Jo: So what are we waiting for?

She smiled as they headed towards the door.

SCENE THREE: Coffee and Snacks with the Commander-In-Chief.

Steve, Sandy, and her parents are seen in the café across the street from the arena. They are sitting in a booth with Sandy and Steve on one side and her parents on the other side. Sandy, still nervous as ever, was sipping on her sprite as the waitress brought over an appetizer sampler platter for all of them to share. It had mozzerella sticks, mini tacos, pizza logs, chicken tenders, onion rings, and some deep fried mushrooms with dipping sauces. Everyone grabs one of their favorites and takes a bite.

Steve: Well Sandy is quite the young lady ...

Dad: Oh your not the first to tell us.

Mom: Yeah, Miss Winters told us basically the same thing. She’s a good kid and very responsible. I just wish she would have taken Eric’s offer and walked away from wrestling ... no offense.

Steve looked a little confused

Steve: Eric’s offer?

Sandy swallowed her bite hard and chased it with a sip of her drink. She then spoke up.

Sandy Jo: Eric, the guy I told you about, he is a very wealthy man. He made me an offer to get back with him and never have to work another day in my life. My mom seems to think that I should have taken him up on the offer. It’s just after what he did to me ... I don’t think I can ever forgive him. And I don’t have feelings for him any more.

Mom: So. You can develop feelings again. It’s simple as that.

Sandy Jo: I don’t want to be with him. End of story.

Steve: Well apparently if it’s the same Eric I have heard about, he has been stalking Sandy Jo and distracting her at work. I don’t know the whole story, but I am looking out for my divas. We will not have another Jasmine Rose case while I am around. No man should lay his hands out of anger on a woman, or stalk her or make her uncomfortable in any way. Besides, I don’t want anything distracting Sandy from winning that title that she deserves so much.

Sandy Jo blushed, not knowing what to say.

Steve: Like I told her earlier at her hotel room,

Her dad raised his eyebrows at Sandy and smiled. Sandy turned even more red.

Steve: She has the makings of a great champion. She has some obstacles in front of her, but I know she can over come them. She has overcome so many obstacles so far in her stay in XDF, I know she can overcome one more.

Sandy Jo: Yeah, I think the hardest thing in this match is Maria. She and I are friends and I don’t want anything to mess that up if one of us pins the other. But, if we see an opportunity to get the pinfall and win, I don’t want either of us to hesitate, even if it means pinning each other. I don’t want her to hesitate. If I am down and out, I want her to pin me. If she is down and out, I am going to pin her. I have a lot to prove out there tonight. Maybe that is why I am so nervous.

Steve: I have noticed you get nervous every week before your matches. It’s ok. When I first got into the business I always got nervous too. I know how you feel. Your worried that you will dissapoint some one. Your worried that you will let the fans down. You are worried you will make a fool out of yourself. Well trust me Sandy, you have never done any of those.

Her dad nudged her mom.

Dad: I like him.

Mom: Me too.

Sandy turned red as she heard what her parents had said and hoped Steve didn’t. He didn’t act like he did, but he was so good at keeping his cool at all times. She couldn’t help but notice how he had taken an interest in her career. She wondered why though.

Sandy Jo: One question though Steve. Why me? Why take such an interest in my career?

Steve was a little shocked by the up front-ness of Sandy.

Steve: Well, you have a lot of potential. I see you as a major player in the women’s division. You have all the talent, charisma, and heart to lead these women to a new level in the wrestling world. I know you can do it.

He reached over and patted her shoulder a little bit. She was sure her heart skipped a beat as he quietly excused himself to the bathroom.

Dad: I like him. Keep an eye on this guy!

Sandy Jo turned bright red as they waited for him to come back.

SCENE FOUR: Alone at the Gym.

The cameras catch up to Sandy Jo as she is in the gym after drinks and snacks with Steve and her parents. He offered to show them back to her locker room while she went and took a short gym break. She was wearing black sweat pants, and a black sports bra. She was spotted punching the punching bag. She stood back for a second and rolled her neck a little bit as she jumped up and down a few times.

Sandy Jo: Get your head into it Sandy!!!

She punched the bag a few more times.

Sandy Jo: Don’t let these people see any weakness. Don’t allow the weakness or worry to take over.

She punched a few more times and backed up and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Her arms dropped to her sides.

Sandy Jo: Don’t fool yourself Sandy. You two will never be an item. Not only has Miss Winters forbidden it, but he is probably married with kids. He wouldnt want you. He is just a nice guy who sees potential in you. Don’t be made a fool of.

She raised her fists and started punching the bag again.

Sandy Jo: Don’t let your heart get broken again. First Eric, now Steve. Don’t leave yourself open for it again. Focus on your match. You have three divas with the same goal as you, to leave Downfall as the XDF Women’s Champion! First ever champion. I have come a long way since my debut a few months ago. Back then I couldn’t do anything and here I am, one of the competitors in the first ever women’s title match! That says something. And to think that us four are here because of me at the end. Because I went in there and did what needed to be done and finished it off. I got my first pinfall and it felt so good. Now, I want to feel that again! It’s the biggest rush you can ever imagine!

She jumped a few times and then started punching the bag again.

Sandy Jo: So focus. Tonight is your night!!!

She hits the bag one more time and then takes her gloves off and heads back to her locker room.

SCENE FIVE: The Meet and Greet

The room was full of fans of various XDF fans standing on the opposite side of tables. Sandy Jo was sitting on the other side of the tables in a cute little outfit. She was wearing some pink capris and a black top that had ties and things all over it. Her hair was down and wavy, looking good. Her makeup was done and lets just say she looked as good as she felt. She sat there as fans would come up to her and take some pictures and get things autographed. A few fans stopped to chat with her about the upcoming show.

Fan #1: Sandy I can’t wait to see you in the ring tonight. Your so much more talented than Blythe, Harlow, and Maria combined!!!

Sandy Jo blushed.

Sandy Jo: I wouldn’t say that. Maria is very talented and I think one of us will emerge with the title tonight.

Fan #1: Oh I hope it’s you!!! You will be such a great champion!

Sandy Jo: Thanks. I promise I won’t let you down!!!

The fan smiled as she skipped off with her signed picture. A man walks up and asks for a picture. Sandy smiles and stands up and the mans wife takes a picture of them.

DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE Wwe-diva-maria-joel-arellano

She sat down and he handed her an autograph book. She was signing it and he started chatting to her.

Fan #2: Sandy, I am rooting for you!

Sandy Jo: Thanks!

Fan #2: Blythe and Harlow don’t stand a chance. I mean you have earned this shot. You deserve that belt.

Sandy Jo: And so has Maria. It’s going to be one hell of a match. You are going to get your money’s worth, that’s a promise.

She smiled as she handed him his book and the next fan came up. She was signing a shirt for her and she started talking.

Fan #3: You know, you’re my idol.

Sandy Jo: Thanks!!!

Fan #3: I mean it! I was stuck in a rut and you proved to me that you just have to be yourself and things will change for you. I mean look at what happened for you! I idolize you!

Sandy blushed.

Sandy Jo: Thanks! Enjoy the show!

Fan #3: Do you think you could give us a little speech? Since we don’t know if you will go out to the ring before your match?

The fans started cheering. She chuckled as she stood up. She realised not many fans past the front few could see her so she stood up on her chair. The fans were cheering and she motioned for them to quiet down. Once they did she began to speak.

Sandy Jo: Now, I know many of you came here to see me and I am completely honored!!! I mean it you guys are the best!!!

The fans cheered quickly.

Sandy Jo: And tonight I am going to go out there and make you all proud!!! I am going to go out there and bring home that Women’s Title!!! No one is going to stop me from accomplishing my dream!!! Not Blythe!!! Not Harlow!!! And not even the person I like to call my friend, Maria Angel!!! I can’t allow myself to be stopped now!!! I have worked entirely too hard to get here!!! I know that Maria and I will still be friends no matter what outcome. But I know in that ring it is strictly business and we are opponents more than friends. But once that final bell rings, no matter who is holding up that title, we are still going to be friends. It’s going to take a whole hell of a lot more than a title belt to tear us apart!!!

Just then an agent comes over and whispers something in her ear.

Sandy Jo: Unfortunately they are calling me away. I have to go change into my ring gear and get ready. The show starts in an hour, see you guys out there!!! Your guys rock!!!

She blew a big kiss to all the fans as she stepped down. She waved to the cheering crowd as she was ushered out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

SCENE SIX: Eric Returns

Sandy Jo was standing outside of her locker room with her parents. She smiled and hugged them as they headed off down the hallway. She turned around and was surprised when she saw who was standing there. She took a step back and glared at him.

Sandy Jo: GET OUT OF HERE...

Eric: But I just wanted to see what you decided on my offer.

Sandy Jo: Your offer? Haven’t I made it perfectly clear that I don’t want to be with you? After what you did to me your lucky I have not slapped the taste out of your mouth just yet. I’m not big on violence ...

He cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

Eric: A wrestler who isn’t big on violence? That’s unusual.

Sandy Jo: You cut me off. I was going to say I am not big on violence outside the ring. There are things worth fighting for, and you are not one of them.

Eric: But that precious title you fight for tonight is?

Sandy Jo: Don’t go there.

Eric: No, I am going to. That title is more important than anything else to you. You think you have to go out there and “prove you’re the best” but the truth is, you just want to go out there and try to prove your not a loser.

At this point her parents had started to come back around the corner but stopped when they saw Eric. They decided to listen in from a distance, but made sure that Eric nor Sandy saw them.

Eric: You want to go out there and try and be something your not. Let’s face it. Your pretty, but you aren’t strong and you aren’t tough.

He put his hand on her cheek. Her face was getting red with anger as she pushed it away.

Sandy Jo: I am tougher than you think! And I am stronger than you think! When I woke up that morning and you were gone ... I had to be strong. When I did not hear from you for close to 5 years!!! I had to be strong. I have gone through so much that I am so much stronger than you could ever imagine!!!

Eric: That is emotionally strong. I am talking physically. You aren’t that strong and you aren’t that tough. You aren’t that talented either. I have seen your matches. Your sloppy. Your distracted. You don’t know what you are doing. Working with Maria may have helped you a little bit, but lets face it, you are not at these diva’s level. Blythe is going to blow right past you and then leave you and Harlow to duke it out. One punch from Harlow and you are doomed. Listen to me. Your not that good. Stop while you are ahead. Don’t embarrass yourself.

She clenched her fists at her sides, using all her willpower not to punch him right here right now. Her dad looked like he was about to jump out and attack Eric, but her mom held him back.

Mom: They need to handle this themselves.

Dad: No one talks to my little girl that way.

Mom: She’s 29. She’s not a little girl anymore. She can handle this.

Sandy Jo took a deep breath.

Sandy Jo: You don’t mean that. I am good at what I do. Steve says I will make a great champion.

Eric: Steve? Who is he? Your little fuck buddy?

Sandy Jo: NO!!!!! He is one of the staff members here who I have ...

He cut her off again.

Eric: He must have been the one you screwed to get in this big match tonight am I right?

Sandy Jo: NO!!!!!! I got in this match because of my talent and my skills!!! I got in this match because I led my team to victory two weeks ago!!! I am in this match because I deserve it!!!

Eric then pushed Sandy up against the wall and pinned her there.

Eric: No you do not. What you deserve is to be in the kitchen cooking dinner for me. What you deserve is to sit at home and be a good little wifey.

Just then Steve stepped out from his office just a few doors down.

Steve: You must be Eric.

Eric: Yea. What of it.

Steve: You better back up right now or you will be forcefully removed from the building. And trust me you will need help leaving because I will take it upon myself to make sure you CANT walk I am so sick of people back here hurting and threatening to hurt our divas. I won’t put up with it any more.

Eric backed up from Sandy Jo and she watched these two.

Eric: You can’t make me leave. I have a ticket. I am a paying customer tonight.

He took a ticket from his pocket and waved it in Steve’s face.

Steve: Well, the show hasn’t started. Where is your backstage pass?

Eric waved the ticket in front of Steve again.

Eric: All Access Ticket.

Steve nodded and grabbed the ticket. He then ripped it into tiny pieces and threw it on the floor.

Steve: I don’t see any ticket or pass. Get out of my sight before I call security.

Eric: ASS!!! Do you know how much that ticket cost me!!!

Steve: Yeah .. I work here dipshit!

He pulled out his wallet and tossed some money at Eric.

Steve: There is your refund. Now get the hell out of my arena before I send you out myself.

Eric grabbed the money and sulked out of the building. Before he left he turned around and pointed to Sandy Jo.

Eric: This isn’t over!

He quickly left as Sandy hugged Steve.

Sandy Jo: Thanks so much!!! I wasn’t sure what he was going to do!

Her parents came over and hugged her.

Mom: I’m so sorry sweety!!! I didn’t realise what he was really like.

They looked at Steve

Dad: Thanks for protecting my only daughter.

Steve: All in a days work Sir. That guy has gotten on my last nerve.

He looks to Sandy Jo

Steve: Are you ok?

Sandy nodded. She was still a little shaken up, but so thankful that Steve stepped in when he did. This only made her even more smitten with him.

Sandy Jo: Yeah. He didn’t hurt me.

Steve: So your going to be ok with this match?[/color]

Sandy Jo: I wouldn’t miss it for the world!!! I would have to be taken out of here on a stretcher to miss this match!!! It’s the biggest match of my career. I have three opponents who expect me to be out there. I have tons of fans expecting me! I can’t let them down.

Steve: That’s the spirit!

Sandy Jo: I’m going to make you all proud!!! Tonight is my night. And no one is going to take that away from me. Blythe, Harlow, they don’t know what is coming there way. There is nothing that can stop me from walking out with that title!!!

Steve: Just don’t forget what I told you earlier.

Sandy Jo: Yeah. Don’t let it consume me. Don’t let the need for the belt take over. I won’t. I have so much to prove tonight ... and I am going out there to show everyone what a small town girl from Chicago can do! Show the world I have what it takes!!!

Steve: That’s what I wanted to hear. Now go make sure your 100% ready. Your match is coming up soon.

She smiled at him as her parents started heading to their seats and the scene faded out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

i forgot to add this ooc at the end:

Thank to the following people for permission to use them in my rp

Steve Jones
Lauren Winters
Bloodbath
Deadpool
Maria Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE   DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE Empty

Back to top Go down

DIVA FATAL FOURWAY - DIVA TITLE
Page 1 of 1