Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

*JarMarcus is seen walking to the arena door the parking lot, heading toward the door into the arena when a security officer had approached him as he was about to walk in.*

"Excuse me sir, could I get your name please?"

JarMarcus Allen: "Whatcha wantin' my name for Mista police officer? Can't a brotha' walk into a public place without drawing all this attention? Its because I'm black isn't it?"

"No sir, its... kinda a security check for the superstars, just so we know everyone is here safely."

JaMarcus Allen: "Well why didn't you say that boy? Names Allen... JaMarcus Allen, don't forget"

"You got it, Mr. Allen"

JaMarkus Allen: "I can tell we gonna get along quite well...."

*JaMarcus continued on his way into the arena, after stumbling about a few minutes he finally found the hall where all the superstars locker rooms were. Finally he found his name on a black plastic plaquw on the door. He set his luggage bags aside near the door and shut it. Allen looked around the locker room for a momement getting a feel for the place before a noise in the distance startled him. He opened the door and found a unknown person standing at the door.

"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm

A husky built man stood in the door way, his broad shoulders added a unique look to the negative space surrounding his stature. I looked at him, and I guess I had some explaining to do....

..:Kodama:..
"It appears I dont have a locker room... so you know, here the hell I am."
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm

*JaMarkus stared at this man in his doorway... coming up in his place like this, finally he opened the door all the way*

"Is that right...PARTNA'?"

*He stood there, still looking at this. man*

"And who the hell are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm

I looked this man up and down and my first thought was "you can take him." The my brain was rushed with a thought that hit like a locomotive, "He's kinda big." Thats probablly when I decided it wouldn't be the best idea to make any enimies just yet. I wasn't the type to openly extand my hand looking for a fruity brigade of bromance. Regardless, I had some explaining to do..

..:Kodama:..
"My name is Tai Kodama, and to truthfully answer your question; I myself do not know who I am anymore. But to get to the point, I'm a piecies, Japanese, and enjoy kicking old people in thier mouths. I hate the Jonas Brothers, and dislike sun settings. I find the mysteries of the world to be interesting and I got a left hook thats fucking diabolic.
But enough about me, besides being the person this room belongs to; who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 1 of 1