Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the XDF: for everyone to read and express their opinions and insight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Regarding the XDF: for everyone to read and express their opinions and insight. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the XDF: for everyone to read and express their opinions and insight.   Regarding the XDF: for everyone to read and express their opinions and insight. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 pm

For the past week or two, I've been receiving emails and messages with concerns to our status as the XDF. After this Pay Per View is Beach Blast - where last time we held this Pay Per View, we lost a lot of members, we had a staff that was .. I guess shaky is the word, and a very inactive forum. A lot of you have expressed your voice to me for fear of the site coming to an end, and I want to assure all of you that I have no intention of closing down XDF.

I do want to inform you all however, that my boyfriend Brian Andrews, and myself will be taking some major hiatus in July - as we are getting a place of our own and will have to work on getting internet back, getting settled in, and focusing a little more on our jobs in the next month so we can figure out where our bills lie. I will be writing myself and Andrews out for a little while, but I haven't figured out how yet. I just wanted to let you guys know this in advance, because I trust all of you and I am not here to throw anybody a loophole.

After much thought, while Brian and I are gone, I have decided for Jason Thomas to take over FULL ownership of the fed until I return. Richard Burns will be his right-hand man, and both will STILL be speaking directly to me if there is a problem while I'm gone. Both of them do have my cell phone number, so it isn't like I won't be out of complete contact in case something goes wrong while I'm away. With this in mind also, Jason & Burns, I've spoken with JaMarcus Allen and he has also informed me he is able to write matches to lend out an extra hand to us - so please get up with him whenever you guys want to card him to write a match, at least this way, it's a little less stress on the staff.

As far as activity within the roster and forums are going, I can't force anybody to be active in the locker rooms, or in OCC... but I do encourage it! I know you guys are always on and offline checking the fed, but unfortunately when I check it, there's hardly ever activity. I feel if people are checking out our fed, one of the biggest things to them are activeness within the forums. I want to push that a little, because if people think we're a dead fed - why should they join? I don't blame them.

Which brings me to my next topic - I'm definitely going to put this in gear, if ANYBODY refers someone to this fed, and they do become active, I will be putting their name in a drawing for the month. Winner of the drawing will receive either an XDF character titantron, or an XDF T-Shirt that I can personally mail to you. T-shirt may be in either white or black, and will have the XDF logo ironed onto it. Or, if you guys feel we should come up with another logo, I can get together with War and we can make it happen. However, I'm definitely confident in this idea and hope that it will attract people to get our name out there.

If there are ANY questions, I encourage you guys to ask. When I do return, I plan on revamping the Rules page to make things a little more clear and more organized and do plan on updating the website. If you need time off during any time that I'm not here - please get up with Jason Thomas or Richard Burns via PM. If anybody has any storylines, same thing - contact us and talk to us. We WANT to hear your voices! I feel as soon as we can gather more members, I feel we may be able to bring back to Tag Team titles. Same thing with Divas, we have a Diva title, but a VERY small roster now. So do what you guys can, and stay strong for us. I wanted everyone to read this to give them a bit of enlightenment that I am aware we're going through a very rough patch right now, but again, I have no intentions to close the XDF. I'm not giving up - I think the people who have been here have worked VERY hard and it does NOT go unrecognized. The people here are what makes the XDF what it is, and I'm proud to see how much we've evolved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

Regarding the XDF: for everyone to read and express their opinions and insight.
Page 1 of 1