Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want Some Opinions!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Want Some Opinions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey guysss. I will be working on our website soon and have it up and ready HOPEFULLY by the summer. I don't know a lot yet about PSD crap and website stuff, so be patient with me as this is gonna be a crazy process. I'm doing it for the fed in hopes that it can help attract a lot of new talent. I've been working on a few sample profile avatars for the website, and just want some quick opinions, if I should change anything or whatnot. I don't have the XDF logo that War has created, but if he has a copy of it that I can use for these samples, that'd be awesome because I was looking to place it in the top, left-hand corner. : ) So anyway, here's two of the samples, give me some feedback. <3

DIVA SAMPLE

Want Some Opinions!!! Juelz

SUPERSTAR SAMPLE

Want Some Opinions!!! Joehollywood-1

If they look good to go and everything, I'll wait on getting the XDF logo and start working on the rest of the members of the fed. Smile Also, if you guys go to your profile and click on 'Allow HTML' in your preferences, if you go to the XDF ROSTER forum and click on TESTING, it'll show you all that HTML crap I had - which is also where I plan on putting these samples. These samples will become Avatar Links that will directly link people to view your character's profile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 pm

I like them personally
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks. Smile

Here's two more to help out if there's any questions.

Want Some Opinions!!! Davidshane

Want Some Opinions!!! Laurenwinters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow David and Lauren Look evil in those
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 pm

lmaaooo. Well, Lauren has the closet to professional as I'm gonna get it without looking slutty.

And Shane's - it was either that or the billions I found with an effing belt haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:44 pm

haha, they just look like their planning something lol
Back to top Go down
BIG O
Rookie
Rookie
BIG O

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 pm

NICE work cant wait to see more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 am

they look great
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
BIG O
Rookie
Rookie
BIG O

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 am

need some help i have a sign just no av can you help me out
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah def! When you go to "My Profile" - click Preferences, scroll down to "Always attach my signature" and make sure that says yes. Save. Now click on "Signature" - you're going to take your picture link and place it between these things:

Want Some Opinions!!! INSERTPICTURELINKHERE

Hit save and next time you post, it should come up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want Some Opinions!!!   Want Some Opinions!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Want Some Opinions!!!
Page 1 of 1