Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE PLEASE READ REGARDING RP FOR SLAMFEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

EVERYONE PLEASE READ REGARDING RP FOR SLAMFEST Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ REGARDING RP FOR SLAMFEST   EVERYONE PLEASE READ REGARDING RP FOR SLAMFEST EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:16 pm

I sent this note to Demon.

"Rain Man did break the rules by giving you an attack during his rp..

HOWEVER.

I will allow you to be able to redeem yourself and attack back if you choose to. I will let this be known to Staff so it can be a warning to Rain Man and be fair to you."
-

It states in the rules that we are not allowed to post attacks, however, because Rain Man is still new and didn't get to read the rules, I've let it go by as a warning and with being fair, also messaged Demon with permission that he can retaliate to the attack if he chooses to. This will make reading their RPs a lot interesting, but hopefully it won't happen in Rain Man's second RP. Just want to run it by with everyone so nobody gets confused!

Just for everyone else for future reference, please read the rules and remember, no personal attacks. : ) If anyone feels this should change or anything, feel free to drop a note in reply - I want to know what you guys think!

Thanks kids!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

EVERYONE PLEASE READ REGARDING RP FOR SLAMFEST
Page 1 of 1