Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Hey Everyone,

Due to some unfortunate events, which was out of our control, the staff as a whole has agreed for the closing of Xtreme Dynasty Federation. I deeply apologize to everyone who was apart of it. We've been up and going since March 6, 2009 and had a great run. I appreciate every member who has joined and become an active member. All of you have been recognized and will not be forgotten.

Will XDF return? Definitely. This isn't goodbye forever, as we will be opting for a return in January of 2010. There will be a lot of new changes - so those who were dedicated to this fed will have their member names still accessible to log in, because when we do return, this will be the same forum.

The site will be down, because we don't want to risk anyone stealing our layout - the same goes for the forum, where if you view this forum as a guest, you won't be able to see ANYTHING unless you log onto the forum. Everything will be locked except for the OCC Board, so you guys can still feel free to pop on and post - but I expect the forums to be dead until late December when we begin putting everything together for our return.

If you guys would like for us to contact you when the site is preparing for its' grand return, please leave me a way to contact you, Yahoo or AIM preferably and you will be notified. To those that are current champions, if you do decide to return when we make our comeback, you guys can keep your belts as if you've never lost it for the entire time we'll be on LOA.

December will be our main recruitment time before the reopening in January. So if you do know of anyone looking to join, let them know at around the respective time.

I honestly don't have anything else to add unless the other members of staff do, or the roster themselves. But it's been a wonderful run from all of you and I hope to hear from you guys in the next three months. Thank you all!

Lauren Winters
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

Results will be up BUT summarized shortly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 pm

damn well good luck to everyone keep me informed and as soon as this thing is up and going ill for sure come back.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Def. - Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 pm

This just broke my heart Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 pm

just saved you from losing that belt to me lol... yeah this sucks
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm really sorry guys, I didn't honestly know what else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

i understand ... no one to blam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

we tried several things to fix it but nothing was working. We were a sinking ship and the inevitable happened Sad i am very sad to see this place close down ... even if it is only for a few months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Aww man this is heartbreaking to me the second time

I was in another good fed that didn't last long as well....sigh.

Well I do hope you all will inform me of the reopenning

You know where to contact me

AIM: KendraRouge

MissTianaFine@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:17 am

of course we will want back our former women's champion Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 am

I'm keeping this belt... (Coddles the XDF Champion belt)...you cant take this away from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 am

I Honestly feel there is no reason to Close down, we have people dedicated to fight one another week in and week out. All we honestly need to do is make the shows every other week, PPV every other month. and put out quality results that will being people into the fed cause honestly since Eric left the results have gone down hill. I was wanting to catch lauren online but that didnt happen, with me moving and trying to get to the church and stick with school. We could of kept this going for alot longer then we did. I'm honestly saddened that i logged on yesterday and Cari Told me XDF closed down, cause honestly with out XDF theres no David Shane...and i was getting into the character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 pm

well anyway i cant help to bring it back let me know...
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:41 pm

In the meantime, for those of you interested, I am a staff member as this efed:

http://ucwalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

The owner is interested in carrying over our Hardcore Champion along with its holder, as well as interested in wanting to book David Shane - So if you guys are interested, be sure to let me know. : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Lauren Winters wrote:
In the meantime, for those of you interested, I am a staff member as this efed:

http://ucwalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

The owner is interested in carrying over our Hardcore Champion along with its holder, as well as interested in wanting to book David Shane - So if you guys are interested, be sure to let me know. : )

Is there any way I can sign up only as a Valet? casue I'm pretty much signing up with the all woman efed Ring Of Beauty and I might be busy there
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 pm

I think you can sign up as a manager - they don't have any female wrestlers, but you should!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

He Emailed me but I dont know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 am

Lauren Winters wrote:
I think you can sign up as a manager - they don't have any female wrestlers, but you should!

Sweet its time for me to manage some boys....Hopefully with my prescene they can become Champions in no time lolz
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

Hey Brooke, there's a guy there name Manabu Fujiwara. He'll need a valet soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am

wow alot of xdf people went there ... still not sure what or where Sandy Jo will end up ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

Come on David will need a Friend with Maria not being around lol
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Well ain't this a bitch, I just wanted to say hi and the whole place shuts down : (

Ah... well it was a good run, and congrats to David for being the last champ... for now

Anyway I tried out the last 3 days for my rountine and its busy... real busy, I hope the new place is as good as it looks, sounds like it from where I read, so thats good news Very Happy

Alright, keep it tight fellas and lady fellas, and I'll swing by every now and then, see whats poppin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey We're not Closed just on Hiatus...find my RP on the new fed...you'll see the new owner of this joint Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ   XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

XDF IS CLOSED(WILL BE ON LOA) - EVERYONE PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next