Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ Xxdf

The cameras come to life in the arena. The cameras pan around the arena, picking up signs, giving people their 15 seconds of fame. The camera stops at the announcer table.

Van Pelt: Thanks for tuning into Full Throttle. We are coming at you LIVE from Seattle, Washington.

Wellington: And boy do we have a full night for you.

Van Pelt: That's right, at Slamfest, Juelz won the right to be the GM for tonights show, and rumor has it she has a blockbuster announcement later in the show!

Wellington: That's right! She has booked some interesting matches, most notable of all I think is the divas gauntlet match!

Van Pelt: Brooke Milton is being put against the entire divas division!

Wellington: I think Juelz is holding a slight grudge, don't you think?

Suddenly, "s(AINT)" by Manson plays and the lights dim. Some pink and purple pyro flashes as Juelz comes out and poses for the fans. She stops on the platform and raises her mic to her lips.

Juelz: WHATS UP SEATTLE!!!

There was a crowd pop.

Juelz: As you all know, last week at Slamfest, I won the right to be the General Manager for tonights show! And yes, the rumors are true, I have a HUGE announcement to make later on tonight! But, that's later. Right now I want to tell you all about some of the matches that I have made for tonight. In the main event you will be seeing the XDF World Champion, David Shane, in a non title match against the returning Sosuke!!!

There was another fan pop.

Juelz: What a main event right? And I'm just getting started! My good freind Tombi will be fighting Big O in a hardcore match for the Hardcore Title!!!

Yet another fan pop.

Juelz: And War ... if he wants to get involved in my matches and cost me my title ... then he will pay for it DEARLY!!! Which is why tonight, he is going to be placed in a 2-on-1 handicap match against one of the best Tag Teams I have ever seen ... Flex Johnson and Joe Hollywood! And did I mention that EVERYONE is banned from ringside? EVERYONE! David Shane, Maria, Brooke, Gisselle, hell even myself!

She paced around the top of the ramp ast he fans cheered.

Juelz: And as for you, Brooke, I know you have heard about that Gauntlet match I have booked you in. You get to face the ENTIRE divas division, one right after the other! Even when you lose, you STILL have to fight the next one! The fastest diva of those who beat you, will in fact earn a Title Shot down the road! But ... there is one little thing i forgot to mention about that match tonight! You see Brooke, you lucked out, I will NOT be one of the competitors in that match! You won't have to wrestle me Brooke. Becuase, I will be the SPECIAL REFEREE for that match!!! You see Brooke, you are going to pay for the troubles you have caused me! You are going to pay in more ways than you can imagine. And no one can help you. No one can save your ass out there tonight. I have also banned everyone from ringside out there tonight for you as well. These fans don't want to sit back and watch you cheat your way to another victory! Since some of the referees don't know what to look for, tonight, don't even TRY to use the ropes during a pinfall, don't even try to get yourself dq'd ... basically don't try ANY of your usual tactics to win a match ... becuase I will be watching and I won't allow it!

There was a rather large fan pop at this one!

Juelz: So that's all for now ... don't change the channel, becuase you just might miss my HUGE announcement later on tonight!!!

Last edited by Lauren Winters on Mon May 03, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Cummings: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the XDF Hardcore Championship!

The lights dim down as “Diamonds From Sierra Leone” by Kanye West begins. Suddenly they flash white and light blue around the arena. A spotlight comes on and Tombi Azubuike is seen standing up on the ramp.

Cummings: Currently residing in Manhattan, New York. Weighing 257 pounds….Tombi Azubuike!!!

He looks around the arena and throws up a diamond sign with his hands, he walks down the ramp as he glares at the ring. He puts the diamond down and then heads to the apron. Tombi springs onto the apron and then turns his back to the ropes. He holds up the diamond again and then drops it looking around. He steps into the ring and then stands in the middle of it and looks at the crowd with a serious glance. He steps away and heads to the corner and waits for the bell to ring.

a door shuts and a gun cocks an Indestructible by Disturbed starts to play 30 seconds in to the song Big O walks out looks around and does a long slow throat cut.

Cummings: And his opponent, weighing in at 255 pounds, he is the XDF Hardcore Champion…Big O!!!

Big O walks down the ramp and enters the ring, holding the Hardcore title high before handing the belt to the referee.

The bell rang as Tombi and Big O started with fists flying. Both men Brawl until they reach the outside of the ring. Both men scurry to stand as Big O grabbed for a steel chair. Both men now stood face to face with Big O, preparing to connect with the chair.

Tombi kicked Big O in the stomach, causing O to drop the chair. Tombi rolled Big O back into the ring. Tombi looked down at the chair and decided to grab it. Tombi slid back into the ring, with chair in hand.

Big O was starting to rise from the mat, but Tombi brought the steel chair down on Big O’s back. Big O slumped back to the mat as the crowd cheered in approval. Tombi dragged O to the center of the ring as he began to set up the chair.

Tombi set up the steel chair in the center of the ring, placing Big O in the seat. Tombi signaled to the crowd as he ran against the ropes, rebounding back towards Big O.

Tombi connected with The Headhunter and quickly moved to cover Big O.

Zodiac appears from underneath the ring with a steel chair in hand. Before the referee hit the mat for a third time, Zodiac brought the steel chair down on Tombi’s back, causing Tombi to roll off. Zodiac slammed the chair on Tombi a few more times before turning the chair on Big O.

The referee tried to get Zodiac to stop, but received a Chair shot for his efforts. Zodiac then proceeded to decimate Big O with the chair. After three shots from the chair, Zodiac leered over Big O and smiled wickedly, as he spoke to him:

“The time for retribution is at hand.”

Zodiac rose up from crouching over Big O, holding the steel chair high as the crowd booed.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

( Mickey and Lauren are backstage at the Arena in a locker room, the two of them appear to be mid conversation. )

Lauren Winters: "What would you have liked me to do Mickey?!"

Mickey Showery: "As soon as that fucking CARTOON Requiem got in the ring you should have called the match a no contest and left it at that."

Lauren Winters: "You know Shane would still be calling for your retirement if I did that regardless."

( Mickey throws his hands up frustrated with the whole thing turns away from her talking to himself some.)

Mickey Showery: "I win two matches in the same god damn night and its not enough."

( Mickey turns around pointing at her. )

Mickey Showery: "And that's another thing! This fucking asshole Shane is with the federation for a couple months and gets the Hall of Fame? Meanwhile, I've been breaking my fucking back for this business and I get dog shit?"

( Lauren looks as if she wants to speak but Mickey continues, raising his voice. )

Mickey Showery: "I've been with this federation since its start, Lauren-- held how many titles? Main Event'd how many Shows and Pay-per-views? I'm doing public appearances-- you can't even keep my merchandise on the shelf and you give it to that jerk-off."

( Mickey narrows his eyes looking off and shaking his head. )

Lauren Winters: "You're right, I am not going to deny any of that .. but there is always next year, right?"

Mickey Showery: "Yeah, maybe I can watch it from my couch."

Lauren Winters: "Mickey we'll get you back .. this is Wrestling, no one ever STAYS retired."

Mickey Showery: "Yeah well, I am staying retired. I am starting to feel like a second class citizen in this place."

( Mickey turns away from her shaking his head again. Lauren reaches a hand out to put on his shoulder as he mutters, "All the fucking time I wasted with you." Lauren's jaw drops as he pulls her hand back here eyes looking to water a bit. Mickey realized what he just said turning back to her. )

Mickey Showery: "I-- I don't mean YOU, I just mean the XDF."

( Lauren remains silent )

Mickey Showery: "Lauren.. come on.. I don't mean you ok?"

( Mickey moves in closer to her wiping away a small tear that rolls down her cheek. Mickey leans in placing his forhead to hers looking down to her as he wraps his arms around her. )

Mickey Showery: "This who thing just has me so frustrated.. you know?"

( Lauren nods, but we can't be sure if she is agreeing with him or not. )

Mickey Showery: "Alright, lets go say goodbye, huh?"

( Lauren remains silent again for a few moments before she places a hand onto his chest pushing him back gently. )

Lauren Winters: "I-- I think that it would be best if you do this one solo."

Mickey Showery: "I want you there with me."

Lauren Winters: "I just can't right now, alright?"

( Mickey shrugs and complies to her request with a nod. Mickey turns "I'll call you after the show" he says walking out of the locker room leaving Lauren alone to watch him leave. )

Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Van Pelt: And the Story of Dynasty Continues…

Wellington: you mean the fact that They’ve declared themselves the Tag Team Champions…

Van Pelt: Who are they to declare something like that…

Wellington: David owns the place…he can make all the claims he wants…

Van Pelt: Well…

Sin with a Grin starts to play…

Wellington: shut up Scott the Tag Champs are coming to the ring now

All three members of Dynasty begin their walk to the ring. War clinching the title as David Carries both the World title and his half of the Tag Titles. War slides into the ring as Shane and Brooke walk up the stairs. The fans are booing and Chanting “WE WANT MICK!” David holds the rope down as Brooke gets into the ring holding her Woman’s title…as David climbs into the ring with a smile on his face…

Wellington: I now see why Shane wears those shades all the time…being around all that gold is blinding…

Van Pelt: Dynasty is stacked when it comes to the Gold…even if they haven’t earned half of what’s in the ring

Brooke raises the woman’s title up in the air, as the boy’s lift their gold as well David throws the world belt on his shoulder, as he takes the Microphone…

David: It was brought to my attention that the Tag Belt’s were in my bag all along. Apparently they were placed there when Extermination Squad didn’t answer my and War’s challenge to them…Who knew…

David looks at his friends around the ring shrugging at them…

David: So I threw one at War and like Andrews did…I rewarded him, and declared us Tag team Champions. Nothing like rewarding everyone for nothing making a ceremony useless and in Andrews case…ruining the Ladder match at the PPV.That reminds me…

Without hesitation David throws the Microphone in War’s face then Slams the World Title. War hits the mat as Shane picks up the Microphone…

David: Welcome to the Main Event…

David starts stomping on War as the Fans start cheering…

David: At Lockdown, by orders of the XDF Board of Directors I am to defend my World title against War and Sosuke…IN A HELL IN A CELL match. Consider this the end of a Dynasty…

David picks up the second Tag title and Shoves the mic in Brooke’s chest as he heads up the ramp…the fans astounded by the actions of Shane.

Wellington: NO! say it isn’t so…Dynasty was only in its infancy

Van Pelt: the Champion just walked out on Brooke and War…This is what happens when Egos collide…Dynasty had the largest ego off them all…With Mickey Gone it led to them taking out one another…

Brooke bends down as she pets Wars cheek, she’s saying things to him off the microphone as she brings it to her lips…

Brooke: War, Darling you ok…poor baby…you’re pathetic…how you stare at me backstage…I don’t do pathetic…

She steps over him then Slaps him across the cheek, the sound of the slap is heard through the arena…as she stands up smiling, as she flips her jet black hair back behind her as she leaves the ring and War sitting in the center of the ring trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Wellington: This has turned into the worse Full throttle in the history of the XDF

Van Pelt: This has just turned the XDF upside down, Dynasty has fallen…The World title has gotten in between them

Wellington: What about Brooke? War didn’t deserve that…

Van Pelt: you take one leg from a table it tips over…

Wellington: What are you a carpenter now?

Van Pelt: We’ll be back…Hoping to get more information about what divided Dynasty…
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:22 pm

"One" by Metallica plays over the PA system as Green pyro explodes from above. As it rains down Zodiac walks out from the back. He threatens fans as he walks to the ring. He slides under the ropes and climbs the top turnbuckle. Zodiac unclasps his trench coat and allows it to fall to the ground. He rubs his chest and flicks the sweat into the crowd.

“I Am Loco” by Ill Niño cues up as Requiem walks out onto the stage. Doing his signature gun pose with his fingers he points both ‘guns’ over the crowd before bringing the ‘barrels’ to his either side of his head. With a click of his thumb as if the hammer dropped there is a sudden burst of bright white and red pyro that fires out from under the stage that engulfs Requiem.

Requiem bursts from still spitting pyro fountains and runs down to the ring sliding under the ropes and exploding back up onto his feet. Requiem begins point his ‘guns’ at each corner post randomly and repeatedly, each time a pyro ignites as the arena lighting strobes.

The air raid siren from Soldiers plays and right as they say on your feet pyro starts spraying from the stage. Jayson Payne comes walking out through theit. Right as he clears the pyro two large explosion go off on either stage Jayson puts his arms out and spins. He walks to the ring shaking the fans hands and walks up the steps of the ring. He puts takes off his brother’s dog tag and puts in the corner of the ring.

(I Came to Play by Downstait kicks on as Derrick Roddy is seen headed for the ring. Roddy high fives a few fans and eventually walks up the steel steps. He heads for the opposite turnbuckle and climbs up and poses with his arms out wide, holding his right hand in the air).

“The following match is a four way match. The first to pick up the pin fall wins.”

The ref calls for the bell.

Requiem rushes at Roddy and hits him with a big clothesline. He then begins to stomp on him. Zodiac walks over and begins to lay the boots to Roddy as well.

Payne turns Zodiac around and blasts him with a hard right. He grabs Zodiac by the head, and slams his head on the nearest turn buckle.

Requiem picks up Roddy. Roddy gives Zodiac a stiff kick in the gut and then runs at Zodiac. Roddy connects with a stiff dropkick. Zodiac falls to the mat. The Roddy begins to lay lefts and rights to Payne.

Payne begins to fire back. He knees Roddy in the midsection, then drops him with a suplex. Paynr goes for the cover.

“1

“2”

Zodiac kicks Payne in the head to break the cover. Zodiac suplexs Payne, then locks on a ground headlock.

The ref asks if Payne wants to tap, but he says no.

Requiem breaks up the submission hold.

Zodiac gets up, and gets caught with a hurricanrana from Requiem.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Requiem takes Zodiac and tosses him to the outside. Requiem then springs off the ropes and catches Zodiac with a flying body press.

In the ring, Payne connects with a belly-to-belly suplex. He then goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Payne picks himself up while Roddy continues to lie on the mat. Suddenly, Roddy up and hits the Rock n Roller Coaster out of nowhere. Roddy goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Requiem rolls into the ring. He double clotheslines Roddy and Payne as the get up. Payne gets up first and gets hit with the Goryo from Requiem. Requiem the heads to the top ropre, looking to hit The Dokuro.

Zodiac climbs on the ring apron. He pushes Requiem off the top rope. He then gets into the and nails Requiem with the Star Gazer.

Before Zodiac can go for the pin, Roddy tosses him out of the ring. Roddy then turns around and gets dropkicked out of the ring himself.

Payne looks around, then heads over towards Requiem. He then he hits The Brig Bomb. He goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“3!”

The air raid siren from Soldiers plays. The ref raises Payne’s hand.

“And your winner…JASON PAYNE!”

The camera pans over to a frustrated Derrick Roddy who is seen kicking the stairs and throwing them outside the ring. However, his attention quickly changes as he hears a faint laugh over the micrphone.

Van Pelt: Look over there, it's Alex Storm!

Storm comes out to the entrance as he smiles at the audience.

Storm: Roddy, Roddy, Roddy... This hasn't been a good week for you, has it?

Roddy looks pissed as Storm continues.

Storm: When, oh when, will you ever win a match? Why don't you fight me? What do you say - Alex Storm versus Derrick Roddy at Lockdown?

The crowd goes wild.

Storm: Unfortunately, that won't be happening.

The crowd begins booing, Roddy is pissed and is mouthing words angrily.

Storm: See, this is not the reason why I'm here. I'm actually here to announce my retirement.

Van Pelt: Retirement?

Wellington: Well, he did suffer an injury awhile back...

Storm: However, you shouldn't be too disappointed Roddy. I'm actually managing a new agent, who cannot wait to meet you at Lockdown. So be ready.

Alex Storm's music begins to blare as he makes his way backstage. Roddy shakes his head as he punches the mat a few times in frustration.

Wellington: Managing new agents? Who could he be talking about?

Van Pelt: Looks like we'll have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm

{Camera pans backstage as we find Aprille Showers entering her lockerroom. She pauses as she finds a centerpiece of a beautiful bouquet sitting on her table with a card attached.}

Aprille: What is this?

{She steps over and takes the card, reading it to herself. She shakes her head slowly as a small smile comes across her lips.}

Van Pelt: I wonder if those are from Hollywood?

Wellington: He's too desperate to be doing this... Makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm

The lights dim and flicker, a super bright spotlight shoots out of the entrance. Red and orange lasers shot around the arena and the lights now are completely out. War steps in front of the light all you see is his black outline as Sick Bubble Gum by Rob Zombie Kicks in and War takes off running to the ring

Cummings: This contest is a 2 on 1 handicapped match. Introducing first, weighing in at 225 pounds, War!

War is seen with a microphone as the crowd has a mixed reaction when he climbs into the ring and his music fades out.

War: Tonight.... I take on both Hollywood and Flex Johnson in a 2 on 1 match, and apparently everyone is banned from ringside.... I guess the guest GM forgot that I am perfectly capable of handling both Flex and Hollywood. I mean come on, I'm the superstar of the year... and will come out on the winning end of this match!!

Don't you wish you were me kicks on the airway as Joe Hollywood and Flex Johnson walk out and head to the ring. Joe flexes on his way while Flex poses on the turnbuckle as the music fades out.

Van Pelt: A 2 on 1 match! Can War take out two of them?

Wellington: We're about to find out!

The bell rings and the match kicks off with Flex and Hollywood near their corner discussing their match strategy. Hollywood gets out and Flex and War begin the match. The two lock up and War hits a knee to the gut. War then sets Flex up for the Napalm early, but Flex easily gets out of it and gets an arm wrench on War.

Flex then whips War into a neutral corner and connects with a quick clothesline which sends War reeling to the center of the ring.

Flex quickly jumps to the top of the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. Flex jumps off and connects with a leg drop, taking War down and goes for the cover

*kick out at 2.5

War is dazed and Flex picks him up. Flex then chops War and whips him to their turnbuckle and attempts a big boot, but War ducks and Flex's boot hits the turnbuckle. Hollywood tags himself in as War hits Flex with a Tiger kick, sending him over the ropes. Hollywood comes in and tries to clothesline War, who dodges it and hits The Blitz, taking Hollywood down.

War stomps on Hollywood and poses for the crowd. War then locks Hollywood in the Anaconda Vise as Hollywood struggles to get out. The crowd gets behind Hollywood as Flex climbs back on the outside.

Hollywood struggles and finally reaches the bottom rope as the referee makes War release the hold.

War picks up Hollywood and whips him to a corner, then hits The Blitz again, sending Hollywood down.

Van Pelt: I don't know how much more Hollywood can take!!!

Wellington: This can't go on much longer, that's for sure!!!

War laughs and drags Hollywood to the center of the ring. War continues to laugh as he climbs the top ropes attempting a Love Thy Neighbor. Flex yells at War and draws the ref and Wars attention to him. Hollywood staggers up as War regains his composure and leaps off. War misses and turns around and is speared by Hollywood, leaving both of them down

Van Pelt: Hollywood needs a tag!

War staggers to his feet just in time for Hollywood to tag Flex in.

Wellington: And there it is!!!

Flex runs in and delivers some punches to War and grabs him and attempts an Irish whip. War reverses it and whips Flex into a neutral corner and hits a clothesline on him. Flex is somewhat dazed and walks to the center of the ring as War jumps on the top rope. War leaps off and attempts a Love Thy Neighbor, but Flex dodges it and goes off of the ropes, then connects with a Shining Wizard, then goes for a cover on War

Flex lets War up at 2.5 and picks him up. Flex then whips War into his corner and connects with a clothesline, as Hollywood tags in

Wellington: Hollywood tagged in!!!

War is reeling near the rope as Hollywood comes in off the tag and attacks War, quickly working on him and setting him up for the Highlight Reel, but War gets out of it quickly and rakes Hollywood's eyes. War then goes off of the ropes while Hollywood is dazed and hits The Blitz, going for the cover

Hollywood rolls his shoulder up at 2.75. War looks pissed off and argues with the referee as the referee tries to reason with War and tell him that Hollywood got up. War looks back at Hollywood and runs into an uppercut, bringing War down and shutting him up.

Van Pelt: That will get the job done!!!

Hollywood connects with the Walk of Fame and goes for the cover.

War kicks out at 2.5 and Hollywood quickly sets up for the Highlight Reel

Van Pelt: Here it comes!!!

Hollywood drops War with the Highlight Reel as he goes down once more, and again gets the cover.

Don't you wish you were me kicks back on as Hollywood stands up and Flex comes in the ring.

Cummings: Here are your winners, Flex Johnson and Joe Hollywood!!!

Van Pelt: What an incredible match! I can't believe how long it took for War to fall!

Wellington: Well he is the superstar of the year, and all things considered, he put up one hell of a fight!

The camera fades out and cuts to a commercial
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm

At the start of her music, Brooke Milton walks out of the Gorillas position and on top of the ramp to flip her hair back, then turns around so her back is shown...she then bows down so her assets are shown, she then stood up and turns around, walking down the ramp with one hand on her hip and the other at times telling the audience to talk to the hands, she ignores those who are booing at her. At the bottom of the ramp she flips her jet black hair yet again and goes to her right side of the ring, she climbs it then as she is standing outside the ropes she bends backwards and sits on the middle rope, while holding the top rope with her left hand. With her right hand she pulls a "Layla El" and lifts her right leg to show how flexible it is...she then enters the ring walking towards all sides of the four sided ring and to climb on the second rope and bend down to show off her voluptuous and natural bust. She signals for a microphone as she flips her hair and goes to the center of the ring.

Brooke: So let me start by saying how pissed off I actually am I’m in this match. Juelz you can’t do this! I demand you come out here RIGHT now!
She taps her foot impatiently as the crowd boos.

Brooke: Where are you? GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE JUELZ!

"s(AINT)" by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand. She holds her hand up as the music fades, while the crowd is going wild. She grinned.

Juelz: I’m sorry, is something wrong Brooke?

Brooke: You damn right something is wrong! This match! Who the Hell do you think you are?!

Juelz: Easy, I’m GM for the night. And this match goes whether you like it or not. And you know what let’s change things up a bit… Each diva has to face you Brooke, but the diva with the fastest time is the one who becomes number one contender. So good luck, Brooke! It’ll be a miracle if you even beat all of them. Let’s give it up for our first diva!

“Over My Head” begins to blare over the P.A system as the arena fills with bright colorful lights. Maria comes joyfully from behind the curtain. She has a skip in her step as she slaps the fans hands as they lean over the barrier wall; she heads into the center as she begins to run, sliding into the ring.

The referee signals for the bell, as the clock begins to tick.

DING DING!

Van Pelt: And they’re off – Maria – there’s a girl we haven’t seen in the ring in quite a while!

Brooke wastes no time as she goes to attack Maria, whipping her into the ropes. Maria bounces off and as Brooke turns, Maria delivers a quick swinging neck breaker, sending Brooke into the ground. She goes for a pin.

1…

2- KICKOUT!

Brooke gets up as she turns to meet Maria once more – Maria goes for a grapple, but Brooke counters as she whips her into the turnbuckle. Maria hits the turnbuckle hard, and Brooke wastes no time as she runs over to Maria, sending punch after punch.

Wellington: The princess is looking quite brutal tonight!

She brings her foot into the air as it meets Maria’s throat, quickly putting her into a choke. Maria flails and screams frantically as the referee signals if she gives up. She shakes her head and tries to push Brooke’s foot back, but quickly fails as she agrees to give up. The referee signals for the bell.

Cummings: And your winner… Brooke Milton!

Brooke releases the hold as she turns to see her next opponent. She gets into a position and waves her hand into the air.

Van Pelt: I believe she’s telling Juelz to bring it on!?

Wellington: So who is next?

"My Leftovers" begins to play as .Giselle struts out of the Gorilla Position and then as she steps out she bends down letting all of her hair go down...then she comes back up quickly to flip it to the back of her head, however she holds a microphone in hand.

Giselle: This is silly – whose bright idea was it for Juelz to make this match? I don’t need this. In fact, I think after seeing this entire diva roster, I’m too good for all of you! So sorry Brooke, but I don’t even need to waste my time on you, because I QUIT!!!!

She drops the microphone as she turns and takes her leave, shocking the audience. Brooke looks surprised, but she later smirks, shrugging to the audience as she mouths “Oh well!” Her celebration is cut short as the next diva’s music begins to play.

“3” begins to blare through the PA system as Sayge comes charging down and sliding into the ring. Brooke quickly runs over and begins to stomp her boot on Sayge, keeping her down. As Sayge struggles to get up, she sends punches left and right into Brooke’s gut, but Brooke takes the advantage as she locks Sayge into the Femme Fatality.

Wellington: What a knockout!

Van Pelt: Sayge is out cold!

Brooke goes for the pin.

1…

2….

KICKOUT!

Van Pelt: AND JUST BARELY!

Brooke looks shocked as she sits up, from the diva. She angrily picks up Sayge by the back of her hair and pulls her to a stand – locking her up once more for a second Femme Fatality. Sayge quickly recovers, ducking out from Brooke’s move. As Brooke turns, Sayge delivers the Facial Reconstruction, sending Brooke into the mat. She goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winnerrrr.. Sayge Jemson!

Sayge quickly slides out from under the ropes and onto the ground as she poses her body off to the crowd with a mixture of boos and cheers.

Van Pelt: The time is at 3 minutes! Can anyone beat Sayge’s time?!

And exhausted Brooke comes up to a stand, unaware of her surroundings. The lights dim as "Butterfly" by SMILE.dk begins; strobe lights begin to flash as Veronica runs out to the ring. She slides in quickly as she comes up to a stand, standing behind the stumbling Brooke. As Brooke turns around, Veronica smiles as she waves to her, sending her into a Fall From Grace.

Wellington: What a facebuster!!! She’s going for the pin!

2…

3!!!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your NEW winner… Veronica Lewis!

Wellington: Wow, a new winner already!

Veronica quickly slides out as she heads up the ramp, an angered Sayge beginning to come up to her face to mouth her off. Before Sayge could do anything, security grabs her and holds her back.

Wellington: That leaves us with one more diva – is she going to be able to beat Veronica’s quick time of 1 minute to become the number one contender?!

Van Pelt: We’ll find out soon enough, because here she comes, back into her hometown of Seattle!

"Unbreakable" begins to blare through the PA system as the lights dim pink and red down the ring. Aprille Showers runs down the ramp as she jumps up onto the edge of the ring, climbing in-between the ropes. Brooke has now finally caught her breath and sees Aprille as she begins to go for a spear, but Brooke quickly dodges out of the way. As she turns, she finds Aprille has bounced back, giving Brooke barely enough time to deliver a beautiful missle drop kick into Aprille. Aprille hits the ground, allowing Brooke to go for a pin.

KICKOUT!

Brooke wastes no time as she picks up Aprille, giving her a strict jab to the face, followed by a knee to the gut. She smirks as she grabs Aprille by the hair, pulling it down as she locks her into a femme fatality, but Aprille quickly counters and gets behind Brooke, putting her into a roll up pin.

3!!!

DING DING!

Aprille stumbles up as she holds her arms into the air in victory, but Cumming shakes his head.

Cummings: Aprille’s time to beat Brooke Milton was… at one minute and ten seconds! YOUR NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER… VERONICA LEWIS!

Aprille covers her face in frustration as she runs her hand through her hair, realizing the pain she felt from the drop kick Brooke delivered to her. She shakes her head in disappointment as Veronica’s music cues in once more, as she makes her way back to the entrance ramp to celebrate. Officials are checking on the angry Brooke Milton, as Veronica makes motions for the Diva’s title around her waist, with Aprille watching on.

Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:30 pm

{Cameras pan open into Lauren Winter's office, where she has her face buried in her hands, muffled crying can be heard. A knock at the door occurs. She looks up, wiping the tears from her cheeks as she weakly pushes out her voice.}

Winters: Come in...

{Jesse Brees opens the door, leaning against the doorway.}

Brees: Did I catch you at a bad time?

{She shoots a glare.}|

Winters: I'm not in the mood, Brees. What do you want?

Brees: I just want you to know that I'm ready to be back into the ring.

Winters: Well, the show is already made, and unfortunately, I don't have you on the card.

{Brees looks surprised.}

Winters: Brees, your performance as of lately has not been that impressive. Your chances with this company is running very slim. What else do you have left for me? You're a little washed up. Go on, take some time off, and come back when you're fresh and ready. Don't rush things.

{Brees nodded.}

Brees: I understand.. Yeah... I'll do that. Thanks.. and I, uh... I hope things get better.

{Lauren doesn't respond as Brees takes his leave, the scene fading to black.}
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Chester was seen standing backstage with Juelz, who was still in her referee shirt with her hair down.

Chester: Juelz ... is it time for your big anonuncement?

Juelz smiled big.

Juelz: Yes it is Chester!

She looked right into the camera

Juelz: As of tonight, I am OFFICIALLY breaking away from the divas division!!!

Chester: So ... your going to fight the men?

Juelz: Exactly.

Chester: So your not going to be invoking your rematch for the Women's Title against Brooke?

Juelz: Exactly. Poor Brooke went through enough hell tonight in that Gauntlet match ... I must say I have satisfied my need for a little payback and gave her a dose of her own medicine. I am ready to let things go between the two of us. So i am officially resigning my rematch for the Women's Title.

Chester: So you can go to the mens division?

Juelz looked slightly annoyed

Juelz: Yes. I said that already. I will be a member of the Superstar roster, not the Divas. You see that Ladder match at Slamfest was like a test of sorts. And I have been given the nod from the higher ups to begin my assencion into the mens division.

Chester: The first diva in XDF history to do so

Juelz: Exactly. I am going to break boundries, and hopefully a few spirits.

She giggled a little bit

Chester: So ... you have a competitor in mind?

Juelz: As a matter of fact, i do.

Chester: Mind sharing ...

Juelz: Well I know you fans would love to see Juelz versus Flex Johnson ... ROUND TWO! Perhaps that shiny new US title he carries around will be on the line. But I have to go shower up ... you guys enjoy the rest of the show!

She winks and blows a kiss to the fans as she walks off screen.

---

{Camera pans later on after the diva's match as Aprille Showers is seen walking down the hall, this time holding an ice package to her head. She goes to open her door, where we see her eyes widen.}

Aprille: What is this?!

{Bouquets and heart-shaped boxes of chocolates are spread out and practically flooding her entire room. She quickly enters where she finds Joe Hollywood, holding a radio in hand. As Aprille begans to react in an angry way, Hollywood innocently smiles and turns on the radio, which blasts over her voice.}

"Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cos they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby"

{Aprille gives up her voice as it is drowned out by the music. She looks at Joe, who is looking for an answer. She mouths the words 'Fine, one date' - as Joe gives his triumphant grin. As he celebrates to himself, Aprille turns and shakes her head, holding the ice packet even closer to her head as the scene fades.}

Last edited by Lauren Winters on Mon May 03, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Haruka Kanata By Asian Kung-Fu Generation begins to play on the pa system as Sosuke walks out from the back. He looks around and holds an arm up as he begins to walk to the ring with a serious look on his face.

Van Pelt: What a shocker it was when Sosuke made his return at last weeks Slamfest! He had a lot to say mostly of it was directed to War and his opponent tonight the XDF champion David Shane.

Cummings: Making his way to the ring from Fukuoka, Japan he is Sosuke!

Sosuke climbs into the ring and walks to the center. He looks around and raised an arm and bowed slightly.

Wellington: Sosuke needs to learn how to shut his mouth up! He is only going to get himself in trouble and mouthing off to the owner of the company is not smart.

Van Pelt: This is a free country he has his right to say what ever he wants too. I think its about time someone stood up to David!

Wellington: You’re an idiot! I rest my case.

" The Lights go down as "Sin With a Grin" starts to play, The fans start a mix of cheers boos until the cheers get lost in the boos as he walks out with his trademark grin on his face as he looks around the arena.

Wellington: How lucky are we to have a champion as skilled as David Shane!

Van Pelt: If you want me to start making a list I can come up with a handful of superstars that would…

Wellington: I did not ask your opinion!

Cummings: Making his way to the ring he is the XDF champion he is David Shane!

Maria comes out behind him, they walk to the Ring David slides inside the ring and runs up the top ropes and raises his arms as again the fans start booing.

Ding…Ding

With the sound of the bell the two superstars lock up in the center of the ring. Neither man could get the best of either until David makes a quick move putting Sosuke in a head lock. Sosuke gives a couple of elbows to the ribs of David until he breaks the hold. Sosuke follows that up with a shoulder toss David bounces back on his feet a turns giving Sosuke a clothesline. David begins to stomp on the chest of Sosuke but Sosuke grabs his feet and rolls him up.

Kickout

Van Pelt: Sosuke almost got the best of David Shane.

Wellington: There is no way this match would end that quickly!

Both men get to their feet David looks pissed and rushes at Sosuke moves to the side cornering David in the corner. Sosuke gives David an array of punches and kicks he moves David up the turnbuckle setting him up for the superplex. David fights back landing a big right hand sending Sosuke off the ropes and motionless on the mat. David then signals to the crowd that he is going for his shooting star press.

Van Pelt: What already!

David jumps off the top rope but Sosuke quickly moves out of the way leaving David to eat the mat. Both man lay there until Sosuke gets to his feet he walks over to David brings him to his feet. David surprising gives Sosuke a dropkick sending him out of the ring. The ref begins his count while David rest in the corner.

Sosuke slowly gets to his feet to see David flying through the air with a crossbody landing on top of Sosuke laying both men out. The ref begins his count again.

Both men move slightly as they try to get to their feet.

They get to their feet David gives a couple of kicks to the gut of Sosuke a shoves him back into the ring.

Wellington: Sosuke should have just returned to the ring like a professional. He is paying for his words.

David gets in the ring running at Sosuke landing the Interception and goes for the pin.

Kickout

Van Pelt: Sosuke still has life in him can he turn this match around?

David brings him to his feet once more but this time Sosuke gives David a kick to the mid section followed by a suplex. They get back to their feet but Sosuke gets the best of David and puts him in a sleeper hold. David struggles to get free landing a couple of elbows to the gut of Sosuke. Sosuke breaks the hold David bounces off the ropes looking for another clothesline but Sosuke delivers a dropkick to the face of David. David lays on the mat holding his face in pain. Sosuke comes around putting David into the Surfboard. David yells in pain as ref ask David if he wants to quit.

David: NO!

Sosuke breaks the hold Sosuke gets to his feet as we waits for David to slowly get to his. As Souske gets ready to attack David lands the superkick to Sosuke having him fall back into a corner. With Sosuke laying up against the turnbuckle motionless David starts running to the corner to land a move on Sosuke but at the last moment Sosuke moves out of the way leaving David to slam into the turnbuckle. Sosuke takes the opportunity and rolls David up for the pin.

Ding.. Ding

Van Pelt: Wooo!

Wellington: I can’t believe what I just saw!

Cummings: Here is your winner Sosuke!

David gets to his feet rushing at Sosuke but Sosuke jumps out of the ring leaving David there furious.

Van Pelt: Sosuke got the best of David Shane! What will be the ramifications of this match? Find out next week on Full Throttle!
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

( "The Warrior's Code" By Dropkick Murphys begins to play out in the arena as the fans break into a thunderous cheer. Mickey walks out onto the entrance ramp, perhaps for a final time, taking a pause for a moment to take all in. At his side he holds '5' pack of beer with a piece of paper taped to it reading "Boston or Bust" )

Van Pelt: "And here he is, Mickey Showery. We were expecting to be hearing from him tonight. XDF.com broke the news this morning that Mickey Showery has officially retired from the promotion. Here he is Bill, to say good-bye."

( Mickey lets the song continue to play just standing at the entrance ramp looking over the capasitiy crowd who cheer loudly and hold signs. Mickey takes a drink of the beer he holds in his opposite hand and then slowly walks down to ring side. )

Van Pelt: "We expect a mouthful tonight from the now 3-time XDF Champion."

Wellington: "Well he's never shut his trap while being with this federation, who'd expect him to go our any differently?"

( Mickey slides into the ring placing the '5-pack' down and signals for a mic allowing the music to fade and the crowd to die down. )

Mickey: "Hello Seattle.."

( The crowd erupts into cheers with mention of the home city of tonight's Full Throttle )

Mickey: "Well, its been a good run ain't it boys and girls."

( The crowd cheers more, louder this time )

Mickey: "Now Mickey Showery is a man of his word and will live with the claims I have made as I have lived with the claims I have always made. In addition to the loss at Slamfest there were a couple other heartbreakers thrown in."

( The crowd begins to chant, "Hall of Fame! Hall of Fame!" AS Mickey takes the mic away from his mouth smiling as he takes another drink of his beer. )

Van Pelt: "The Internet has been a buzz since the XDF Hall Of Fame show, many felt very passionatly that Mickey Showery should have been one of the first inductions."

Mickey: "Now now. Mickey Showery is not gonna be the kind of guy to go around bad mouthing the panel of esteemed judges who made these selections. I could come out here and say that is seemed funny that our 'beloved' Dynasty walked away with a number of awards. I could say, of these, that some ham-and-egger who's been with the promotions gets into the H.O.F. when you have other wrestlers who bleed with this federation since in inception. I could talk about a lot of things that gave Ol' Mickey Showery the feeling that this whole Hall Of Fame business was a joke.."

Wellington: "Someone is mad."

Mickey: "But I am not going to do that because someone, perhaps the only one of worth, was recignised .. Flex Johnson."

( The fans cheer once again )

Mickey: "Flex and I have a lot of history and a professional friendship .. on that I will carry with me long after I leave tonight. To say any of those things would discredit the Honor that was given to him the other night."

"So Flex, congratulations .. you deserve it essa'. But as for the rest of you .. well I think the voting for that was about as legitimate as an Afghan Election. "

( Mickey takes another swig of his beer and begins to pace the ring )

Mickey: "I've been in the wrestling business for nearly a decade, and after boxing I wasn't sure I would be able to find that thrill-- that love again..."

( Mickey pauses turning back to the crowd )

Mickey: "You-- You Fans-- you gave Mickey Showery that love, and it is something that I will be forever greatful for. I will look back at my time in the XDF fondly, I will remember the good times I have shared with you and the viewers at home. You took a washed out has-been from Southie and made him feel welcome, you took him and made him into one of the single best figures wrestling has ever seen .. and I thank you."

( The crowd cheers again as Mickey returns to them a warm smile. Mickey takes his beer raising it to the crowd. )

Mickey: "May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. The rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of his hand. Slainte"

( Mickey takes a heavy pull the beer as the fans cheer loudly once again. Mickey tosses the empty can onto the mat and takes a bow. Mickey takes up the 5-pack and slips out of the ring to meet with a number of fans brought to ringside. The camera slowly pulls back to the Commentators Booth. )

Van Pelt: "A bit more heartfelt at the end there, something we wouldn't have expected out of Showery."

Wellington: "Well at least he didn't cry. There's been too much of that junk."

Van Pelt: "Well if Mickey was the 'crying' type .. Next up tonight's Main event Sosuke verses a man who Mickey talked a bit about this evening, David Shane."

Wellington: "Little or not, he got his point across..."

( Wellington looks off camera, "Hey mickey, throw one of those beers this way!" he says as Van Pelt shakes his head. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ   Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 5/3/10 - SPECIAL GM : JUELZ
Page 1 of 1