Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz   Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Ladder of success Tag Team Ladder Match
1 RP limit per partner
Writer: Brian Andrews
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz   Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:32 pm

FM
Characters used: Flex Johnson, DJ Boondock
Characters mentioned: Tombi, Juelz, Joe Hollywood, Brooke Milton, David Shane, War, Big O

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Malays10

Fade in as we see Flex walking down a long hallway. He pulls out his phone and checks the time. A moment later, a woman comes and taps him on the shoulder. She points to room A2. Flex thanks the woman, then heads into room A2.

Sitting in the room is an African American male around the age of 25 years old. He has a pair of headphones and his speaking into a mic.

“And that track you just heard was Protocol by Snoop Dog. That is a warning to all yaw busters in the rap game. You better respect the West, ya dig?”

The man looks up and sees Flex.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’d told you all that I had a special guest here for you today. Well, the vato has showed up a lil early. So, I’ll bring him on after the next song. And remember, you are listening to The Insider on 102.7 KIIS FM - L.A.'s #1 Hit Music Station!”

The man hits a button on the sound board, then gets out of his seat and goes to shake Flex’s hand.

“How are you doing Mr. Johnson? It is an honor to have you here today sir.”
Flex laughs.

“It’s an honor to be here with the great DJ Boondock. I always listen to you when I’m on the Westcoast.”

The two laugh.

“Well, are you ready for this interview Mr. Johnson?”

“Indeed I am. And please, just call me Flex.”

“Yes sir.”

The two walk back over to the desk. DJ Boondock hands Flex a pair of headphones. He then pushes another button on the sound board.

“Yo yo yo, It’s ya boy DJ Boondock. You just got done listening to I’m Back by T.I. Nice to have the king back.

“But now, ladies and gents, it’s time for our guest. This man has been all around the world, kicking fools A****. He is from Harlem, but he gets love everywhere he goes. He was a three time Champion in UECW. He was the first PWSi Lucha Libre Champion. And he was the first XDF Champion. And, rumor has it, he can drop a couple of verses too. He is Flex Johnson”

Flex laughs.

“Well, thank you for the intro man. I really appreciate it ya know.”

“No doubt. So Flex, what brings you out here to the west, besides the women of course haha.”

“Haha, well, this Sunday XDF will be presenting Slamfest, live from the Staples Center. So you know, I got here a little early so that I can train and chill. And, find some ladies of course.”

“Haha, I feel it, I feel it. So Flex, this time last year, you were heading into a big match with JaMarcus Allen for the XDF.”

“Yeah, that’s right man. That was an excellent match. But since then, Allen has retired and the roster is a lot different.”

“That’s true. There are only a few originals there now aren’t there?”

“Yeah man. I think there is only about four or five of us. But hey, we’re picking up a lot of new wrestlers, so I guess it’s all good.”

“True true. So, tell, us about the current title scene.”

“Well, there is David Shane, the current XDF Champion. Then there is Big O, Hardcore champion. And last, there the Women’s Champion, Brooke Milton.”

“What are your feelings on them?”

“Haha. Where to begin? Well, let us start with Brooke. Brooke’s good wrestler, one of the best divas we have had over the past year. Umm, I would just say she keeps bad company ya know. She hangs out with War and Shane. In my opinion, that’s a bad career move.”

“Do you have heat with Shane?”

“Naw, there’s no real heat between Shane and I. Sure, we’ve had our battles, but who hasn’t? Again, it’s the company he keeps. Quite honestly, I do not like War. That Gringo ruins our company image, always smoking, drinking, and people up random people. That does not make you hard ya know. But some people aint learned that yet.

“Then there’s Big O. I’m not going to knock the vato, he’s had some success here. But…”

DJ Boondock laughs.

“…But you think you’re better?”

Flex laughs.

“Well, what can I say? I see a lot of strengths when I watch Big O work. But I also flaws when I watch him work.”

“So, are saying you’re going after him?”

“Haha, naw, at least not yet. But hey, I think it would be a good match up though.”

“Indeed it would be. Well, we are going to take small break so we can hear a word for our sponsors. I’m DJ Boondcok speaking with Flex Johnson, and we will be right back.”

DJ Boondock hits a button

Sponsor Ad

“Sup. Have you ever been riding in your whip and thought to yourself, “I wish my windows were darker so these bustas couldn’t look at me?” If you have, head on down to Jim’s Window Tinting. We are the best window tinters in town. We got what you need. Want dark green tint? We got it. Need orange tint? We got that too.
We got what you need at Jim’s Window Tinting. Look us up!”

DJ Boondock hits another button.

“It’s ya boy DJ Boondock. I’m still here, chopping it up with Flex Johnson. He is really a cool vato. Now Flex, you’ve got a big match at the Slamfest Pay-Per-View correct?”

“Yeah man. This Sunday, my boy Joe Hollywood and I will be taking on Tombi and Juelz, in a Ladder of Success Tag Team Match.”

“What’s that?”

Flex laughs.

“It’s hard to explain. But basically, it’s an elimination style match, where each person gets a case. Inside each case is some kind a stipulation, such as a title shot.”

“Is that what you are hoping to get?”

“Hey man, a title shot is nice. But I’m still Flex, with or without a title ya dig.”

“Well, tell us about your opponents.”

“Well, I worked a lot with Juelz back in UECW. We feuded for about two months. It was probably one of UECW’s best programs. But anyway, she defeated me in an submission match.”

Flex and DJ Boondock laugh.

“Now, I know what yaw gona say, ‘Flex lost to a woman.’ But hey, this is pro wrestling, anything can happen. Juelz is an excellent wrestler, I’ll give her that. But will she make me tap out this time? Heck no. But best believe, the two of us will probably have a couple of intense moments during this match.

“And Tombi?”

“Tombi is cool. I worked him in his first match here in XDF. He is good worker as well. I see him doing a lot in this company.”

“XDF Champion material?”

Flex laughs.

“I’ll just say this, Shane and Big O better hold they heads up and watch they backs.

“But yeah, Tombi is cool. He reminds me of myself, in my former years. The guys a fighter ya dig. He went through a lot and overcame a lot, just like I have. He’s got a lot of heart.”

“But you’re not going to take it easy on him right?”

“Oh h*** no. It would almost be an insult to him if I did go easy on him. Mark my words, we are going to go head to head, and it will be stiff. And in the end, the best warrior will climb that ladder and grab that case ya dig.

“I feel it. And just so we are clear, who will be the best warrior?”

The two both laugh.

“Well, I think you can guess who I’m going to say.”

“Haha, yes I can. But hold on, it seems we have a caller. Her name is Shana, from L.A. Shana, you are on the air with DJ Boondock and Flex Johnson.”

“How you doing. I just wanted to say you are a great wrestler Mr. Johnson. I hope you and Hollywood bring the pain this weekend.”

Flex laughs.

“Thank you dear.”

“By the way, I’m holding this big party on Thursday. You and Mr. Hollywood should come. We would love to have you. DJ Boondock, you are invited as well.”

Flex laughs.

“We, I’ll have to talk to Joe, but I’ll be there for sure.”

DJ Boondock laughs.

“Well, we are going to go another word from our sponsors. Shana, you can stay on the line and give us the details for the party. This is DJ Boondock, you are listening to The Insider on 102.7 KIIS FM - L.A.'s #1 Hit Music Station!”

END
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz   Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Image1-1

Lights! Camera! Action!

Cameras are going off in the mist of blackness only showing the flashes of light. From each side of the TV screen words slide in until they reach the center of the screen. The words read The True Hollywood Story. It slowly fades away and zooms in to the news desk, where two gentlemen are sitting. The gentleman on the left, styling a white tuxedo, but practically bulging out of the tuxedo, sat Flex Johnson. And to the right, wearing a Armani black tuxedo, sat Joe Hollywood.

Joe: Good evening and welcome to the XDF True Hollywood Story. This is Joe Hollywood, and my tag team partner, Flex Johnson – and what a show we have in store tonight for you. Flex?

Flex is seen struggling with his tie on his tuxedo.

Flex: Just trying to loosen this up – it’s gotten a little tighter over the years.

Joe: Gained a few pounds over the years?

Flex sits up straight.

Flex: More like muscle!

Hollywood looks back at the camera and points.

Joe: We are here to give you the TRUTH and nothing BUT the truth into the superstars of the XDF.

Flex: So with that in mind, let’s head into our first story – Slamfest! Slamfest is LARGEST Pay Per View of the year! And what tops our main event?

Joe: Actually – it’s a main event tied into three different stipulations. Mickey Showery, former UECW star that we all know so well, is putting his career on the line against War – if War is defeated by Showery, he goes on to face David Shane for the XDF Championship…

Flex: What’s the third stipulation?

Joe: Well, with Mickey’s career in mind, his plan to take down Dynasty continues as he drags into his corner, XDF Chairwoman, Lauren Winters to face the XDF Diva’s Champion, Brooke Milton.

Flex: Now those are some fine women.

Joe: It’s a shame though that I don’t think Winters will make the cut and in the end, screw
Mickey out of his career.

Flex: Why’s that?

Joe: Hot, beauty, brains, no wrestling experience WHATSOEVER. Yeah. Needless to say, she might be a good wrestler somewhere else… But not in the ring.

Flex: That’s wrong.

Joe: But that’s the truth.

Flex: Speaking of Brooke Milton – there’s a rumor heading around the locker room that War and her, may be spicing something up behind closed doors.

Joe: Ooh, let’s hear more!

Flex: Before Dynasty came to unfold, rumor has it that War has been following Brooke like a lovesick puppy. It’s a shame Brooke decided to get together with War though – just because he held a Hardcore title?

Joe: I mean, hey, the girl likes it rough.

Flex: Guess so – but if she’s looking for someone who holds a lot of gold, I mean, I’ve got some hookups.

Little text scrolls underneath Flex Johnson, showing all of his title reigns. Joe watches and begins to count, but loses count and just shrugs.

Joe: If it’s more than ten fingers – that should be more than enough for Brooke Milton.

Flex: You’re right – but apparently rumor ALSO has it, Brooke Milton may not be enough for our former XDF Hardcore champion.

Joe: Oh- oh – I got this one!

Flex: Hm?

Joe: Check this out!

The two turn their chairs to face the screen behind them as it changes.

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Big-City-stock3462

Flex: WTF!?

Joe: I know right! Sorry Brooke! Sometimes the truth hurts!

Flex: How do you go from Brooke to THAT?

Joe: I don’t even know if that’s a woman!

Flex: Looks like War might be visiting the little transvestite club down the corner…

Joe: Ain’t that the truth!

The picture disappears and returns to the regular background as the two turn their chairs to face the audience.

Joe: Moving onto our next topic, the ratings are skyrocketing on The Hollywood Story, but are PLUMETING for the Roddy Express!

Flex: Let’s check out that problem!

They turn around to the big screen and watch a clip of the Roddy Express, where Roddy is talking and talking… and talking. As the screen fades, it goes back to Hollywood.

Joe: … WELL Flex, what do you think of that?

He turns to Flex, who has fallen asleep over the desk, snoring, with a little drool escaping his lip.

Joe: … Fleeexxx.

Snoooree….

Joe: FLEX!

Flex: I’M UP! I’M UP! What’d I miss?!

Joe: Apparently, nothing!

Flex: Oh – I’ve got something! BREAKING NEWS!

A newsflash appears under the two. Flex sits up, and wipes the drool from his lip with his armsleeve.

Flex: Richard Burns, CO GM – has lost some very important document files, and has been looking everywhere FOR them – until just now! We’ve just received word that Richard Burns will NOT come out of the closet.

Joe: So… he’s in the closet?

Flex: Yeah and he said he won’t come out until he finds those files!

Joe: … Heh… Must be a pretty big closet.

Flex: I hear that. So, Joe! Word is we have a big match at Slamfest ourselves! What’s in store for us?

Joe: Well, according to Brian Andrews, our match appears to be a win/win/win/win situation!

Flex: How interesting – do tell.

Joe: Well, we have been selected to participate in the Ladder of Success Match – as a tornado tag team against Tombi … Tombiii……….

Flex: Azubuike?

Joe: Yeah – whatever! And that girl, Juelz. You know. JUELZ.

Flex: …….. Our former boss?

Joe: Yeah, back in the old days! She was blonde back then!

Flex: That’s right – she’s almost not the same person anymore.

The screen behind them pops up a picture, followed by repetitive beep sounds.

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Match

Joe: Yeah – a little hair color won’t hide your age – ANYWHO.

Flex: We have to go to a commercial break but hold on because we will be right back.

Joe: Anndd we’re back – and man, look what I have! A basket of Old Spice!

Hollywood holds up a basket of Old Spice products, Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Aftershave, etc.

Flex: And by the way Tombi, if you are watching this – this is being sent to YOU! So you enjoy this as you will receive this via overnight express!

Joe: Just like us, Flex, being the giving people we are.

Flex: And if you can’t accept it at the time, Juelz is also ready to receive the present for you!

Joe: Yeah, being that you two are a… ‘junction’ and all.

Flex: Brother/sister? Momma/son? I don’t get it!

Joe: And we never will. But that’s all the time we have for tonight, folks!

Flex: We’d like to thank Old Spice for sponsoring our show, and The Roddy Express – if it wasn’t for you…

Joe: We wouldn’t be doing this gig!

The two give each other a high five.

Flex: Tune in next month, when we find out the gender of War’s new partner…

Joe: And if Richard Burns ever comes out of the closet.

Flex: Lata’ folks!

Theme music plays as it zooms out of the show, fading to black.

Flex: Awesome show, Joe. Def. need some new attire though, this tux has been killing me!

Joe: At least you aren’t wearing black – it gets hot every once in awhile.

Flex: Yeah, I hear you – want to come grab some grub?

Joe: Sure, let me go change out of this and I’ll catch up with you.

Flex: Alright – see you outside.

Joe comes to a stand and heads out to his locker room. He goes to grab his suitcase, opening it to retrieve a change of clothes, when he pauses as a small, folded letter, falls out from the top of the case. He stares at it long and hard, as he takes a deep breath and opens the letter to read over it once more.

Joe,

As you haven’t already guessed by the time you have received this letter, you might have found out that I have left the UECW Company on account of some disagreements… I want to apologize to Flex, Alex, and especially you, for not being strong enough to take on and become a part of The Foundation, but I know that you guys will go on and be extremely strong members of the federation. I know you and Flex will win those tag team titles. I have no doubt in my mind. You know, you were always good to me, Joe… ever since I stepped foot into that company. You let me help you out on promotions, you invited me to parties, and helped me make and break friendships that I’ve never had before. That one night that you and I had… I’ll never forget it. I’m sorry it had to end that way that night. I’m sorry I let my emotions get the better of me. What was I thinking? You... Wanting more than just a friendship. We were just coworkers, just doing our jobs, and we got a little carried away and let alcohol become the better of us. You telling me no, as much as it hurt, was the most respectful thing that anyone has ever said to me. You didn’t want to take advantage of me and you didn’t want to pursue any relationship. I understand and respect that. Just please understand though, me leaving, is for the best.

I’m sorry.

Aprille Showers

Joe takes a deep breath as he holds his head down and tightly shuts his eyes. He begins to ball up the piece of paper and throw it into the trashcan.

Joe: … It’s the past. It’s over and done with.

End scene.

Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz   Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Tombi is exempt due to his pc dieing
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz   Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

The scene opens up with Juelz sitting at a local cafe by herself. She looked as if she were waiting for some one while she sipped on a glass of pepsi and munched on a small bowl of complimentary pretzels. She flipped a page in her book as she waited. She was so into her book that she didn't even notice when a woman sat in the chair across from her. She knew some one sat down, but didn't bother to look up.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Hold on T ...

*The unknown* ~Woman~: T ... as in Tombi Azuibuke?

Juelz was startled to hear a woman's voice instead of the deep voice of Tombi, who she was expecting.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Oh, I'm sorry I thought you were ...

*The unknown* ~Woman~: I know who you were expecting ... the question is why where you expecting him.

The woman took a recorder out of her pocket and holds it towards Juelz. Juelz gives her a funnny look.

*The unknown* ~Woman~: I'm sorry. My name is Rose, I'm from Pro Wrestling Magazine. I am doing an article on you this month and I wanted to get an up close and personal view into your mind. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Well, Tombi is running behind so I don't see why not.

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: Great! Now, I, as well as the rest of the world, want to know what exactly is between you and Tombi. I mean, having "post show rituals", inside jokes, and you are seen together alot. Are you guys dating? Lovers?

Juelz gave Rose a confused look before looking almost disgusted. She laughed

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: You think ... me and Tom-Tom? No! He's like my brother! We worked the indy circuit together and were close. We are like best friends and siblings practically.

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: So ... what is your post show ritual?

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Taco's of course!

She laughed as she put the bookmark in her book,

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Back in the day we always went out for taco's ... it was our thing.

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: So ... after Brooke took the title from you, you called him in as backup?

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: You could say that. If Brooke want's to play the numbers game ... two can play that way. She wants to play dirty and let her bitch do the hard work for her, let her. I can play back just as hard.

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: So ... what do you think of some of the new talent that has been signing.

Juelz put her hands on her book.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Are you talking about Sayge, Brooke's other bitch? I'm glad to see the division expanding. I really am. It will be nice to be able to face some one other than Brooke and Miss Puppies on occasion. Don't get me wrong I like beating Brooke but facing her so much ... it gets dull.

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: I know what you mean. But also, everyone wants to know who's music you played last week ...

Juelz smirked

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Now ... that's a secret. I can't indulge that information.

Rose looked defeated

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: Now ... You have a big match at Slamfest.

Juelz smiled

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Yeah ... I heard.

*Pro Wrestling Magazine's* ~Rose~: So ... are you excited? You will be in a match with 3 other guys!

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: So not a big deal. I'v fought men before, rather successfully if i do say so myself.

Juelz looked up and smiled. Tombi was standing behind Rose.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Now, if you'll excuse me, Tombi is here and we have some strategy to talk for Sunday.

Rose stood up, defeated, as she left the building. the scene faded to black as Tombi sat down and they started talking.

SCENE TWO

The cameras fade up in the crowded arena as the camera panned, picking up several fans signs. The cameras then focused on the ramp as "s(AINT)" by Manson played through the arena and Juelz made her way to the ring. She slapped as many hands as she could, even stopping for a quick picture with one fan, before getting into the ring. She had a large crowd pop as she soaked in the fans and the arena. She grabbed a mic and smiled.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: HELLO MILWAUKEE!!!

The crowd popped again.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Now, I know many of you are here to see the biggest XDF event of the year, SLAMFEST!!!

Another crowd pop.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Well your in for a special treat tonight. You see, I heard Flex's radio interview. I saw the "True Hollywood Story". I almost changed the channel thinking it was a repeat, but, i figured I should at least see what was said about me. Now, I just have to bring this up first and foremost. Flex, Joe, yeah, I colored my hair. People color their hair all the time. Doesn't mean they are trying to cover something up, doesn't always mean they are trying to look younger or older. Did you ever think I just got sick of being blonde? Perhaps i got tired of bleaching my hair every month. Ever think of that? Geez, you want to sit there and say I'm trying to hide my age. Shit, I'm only 28! Joe, your only 2 years younger than me. And Flex, your 6 years OLDER than me! If anyone is trying to hide their age ... it sure as hell aint me!

She took a few steps.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: But, if you guys want to talk about people looking different from UECW. You guys ... wow. Let's just say either you guys hit the gym 12 hours a day, orthere's some steroids going on up in here. I mean back in the day, Flex and Joe looked like this.

She pointed to the tron as two pictures are seen

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz 1-564787-7796-t Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Lethal

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Granted they weren't tiny men, they had some muscle. But ... look at them now ...

She pointed to the tron as two new pictures are seen

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Chris_1Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz The_rock

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Some one bulked up a bit ... ok alot. But you don't see me sitting here saying that you guys aretrying to overcompensate or anything do you? I'm not going to stand here and comment on the fact that you felt you had to bulk up to survive in this industry and run with the big dogs. But ... I'm not out here to insult Flex and Joe. As a matter of fact, I want to praise them. You see, waaaaaay back in the UECW days, those two were one hell of a tag team. That's right you guys, I will stand here and admit that as far as tag teams go, you guys are deffinatly one of the best I have ever seen. I mean, you two ended the reign of the longest reining tag team champions to date there. You guys actually out wrestled Shock and Awe. I must say that match was one of the BEST tag matches I have ever seen. All the action, the drama, the antics. Very entertaining. Granted, you guys lost the belts back when Shock and Awe invoked their rematch, but that's besides the point.

She paused for a moment to catch her thoughts.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: But I'm not out here to poke fun at you guys, and I'm not here to insult you or anything. You guys are really talented in the ring and I am glad I will have the opportunity to face you guys being an equal. Seeing as last time we all were together like this, I was kinda your boss. But this time ... that's not the case. It's me and my good freind Tombi against you guys. Granted we haven't teamed up in ... wow ... years. But the fact is that when we did team up, we were pretty good at it. And at Slamfest, we have a very untraditional match to say the least. A tag team "Ladder of Success" match.

The fans cheered at the mention of the match.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: 4 stars all trying to cement their spot among the ranks of the XDF Superstars. Many people have been asking me if i am nervous to be fighting in a match with men. The answer is simple. No. I've done it before, I'll do it again. I actually like the challange of fighting the men. It's more than just name calling, screaming, and hair pulling. It's more than bitch slaps and flirting with the referee. It's actual wrestling, it's about your skills, not whether you can slap a bitch or not. Honestly, I am more comfortable fighting in the mens division. But ... let's talk about what's in those breifcases. Now, first off there is going to be one empty one. Some one is gonna leave with nothing. And it's the luck of the draw really. There's a 25% chance that I will get that case. If that happens, oh well there is nothing I can do about that. But, there are three other cases that interest me. One in paticular.

She paused for a moment as she looked around the arena.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Now I could walk out with the case with a title contract in it. Question is, what title would it be for? Would they even allow a woman to compete for the World Title? Probably not. Would they make me take that for the Women's title? Probably. BUT! The problem there is I already have an automatic rematch with Brooke. Hopefully Lauren and the rest of her staff will be smart and ban War and David Shane from ringside. Or at least put the stipulation that if either gets involved in ANY WAY AT ALL, Brooke loses the title. Unless we want a repeat of last time.

The fans boo and start a "BROOKES A SLUT" chant. Juelz laughs.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Although that is true, she's not on my list this week. But, the case that should prove to be very interesting is the GM's Choice case. That I am not sure how it would work out if I get that one. I don't know if i'm on Andrew's and Burn's good side or bad side, altho I have only had minimal interactions with both I think they are probably mutual as far as I go. But who knows. Now ... the case I hope to walk out with. The GM For A Night case. Imagine, Juelz, XDF GM for a night. Oh just imagine the things I could do with that kind of power.

The crowd cheered. She smiled.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: Yeah! That's the reaction I want. So you all know I am hoping to walk out with the GM For A Night breifcase ... But ... who knows what case I am going to walk out with, and I will be fine with whichever one i get. As long as I go in that match and impress everyone and do my best, that's the best i can ask for. Since there isn't nessesarily a winner so to speak ... everyone's out for themself. But me and Tombi ... we are going to work together. We may be a little rusty as a team, but the fact is that we can shake the rust off real fast. And I promise you all ... that when it's all said and done ... Flex and Joe, you guys will have one hell of a competative match on your hands. I am no easy win, as you know Flex.

She giggled.

*The Queen Of The Ring* ~Juelz~: So at Slamfest ... i promise ... ONE HELL OF A MATCH!!!

Her music played as she smiled and the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz   Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood/Flex Johnson vs. Tombi Azubuike/Juelz
Page 1 of 1