Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson   Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 pm

All or Nothing Match for a XDF contract

Writer: Lauren Winters
Back to top Go down
Drake DeMarco
Rookie
Rookie
Drake DeMarco

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson   Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm

“Mmmmm what a few days can do to you. One day everything is good and the next day everything begins to rain on your parade. Too bad so sad. See what people don’t realize is that they don’t know what I have personally been through. People don’t understand my mind, my actions, my purposes, my way of living and how I tolerate things. In this lovable life that I lead I have met so many people. I’ve socialized with those people…made friends with those people…and tore the hearts and the precious feelings of those people. People think I’m the bad guy…the man that tries to terrorize the emotions of others…but I’m the true victim here. I’m the man that has been tormented emotionally, physically and mentally. It’s not right. It’s not what I wanted to deal with. Usually if people suffered and tolerated all of the pain I’ve been through they would’ve committed suicide already. They wouldn’t be able to hack it…see…I tried to hide the real me from coming out once again. When I returned to my roots I hid under a character that was portrayed as a pure and peaceful type of person that would share his kindness to the world….seriously…I was sick of it. If people just had the time to understand what I’m going through…maybe they would feel compassionate. But the truth is that everyone wants to believe what they want to hear and don’t give a damn about anyone else’s opinions. But no, I’m not giving anyone second chances, I’m tired of trying to have people to hear me out and turn the other way. It’s time to expose the real me. The type of guy I tried to hide. The ruthless, the aggressive, the sex driven, perversed, the controversial authentic personality Drake DeMarco dealt with all of his life ….once a DeMarco…Always a DeMarco…it’s time to fuck with the world since the world has already fucked with me”

“It’s too late, I have changed my mind, my hopes of healing are far behind…I made a choice that I regret, now what I see…is what I get. I painted a picture that I can’t forget…I've actually hurt a few people as they hurt me in return and actually feel good about it. Flex is the one next on my list. I pretended to be something I wasn't to him. Despite treating him as one of my buds, my stomached churned in pain because I couldn't stand his existence....he's going down...down...at LockDown!”

“There’s no way to switchback”

(Scene fades up to cold and dark city streets of Harlem, New York. The city post lights blink on the streets but doesn’t make the area look more safer. In the background we hear multiple ambulances being heard from time to time basically saving those that have gotten shot in gangster battles. At a projects complex outdoor entrance, we see a couple of bloods smoking pot and comparing glocks. We see little girls with their prostituted mommys in the corners drawing on cheap ass coloring books while the girls wait for their moms to return from a cheap quickie so they can have something to eat. We see hobos scattered everywhere sleeping under cardboard boxes trying to fight the cold with rags. We see guys taking a girl with force at a back alley to show her a “good time against her own will”. Cries and screams of that same lady alarm the entire dead community…but no one gives a shit. We even see 15 yr old group of boys sitting at stoops injecting themselves with heroine as they try it for the very first time since they were peer pressured into doing it…but then under one of the post lights we see a man wearing a long leather trench coat with black leather buckle pants and black matching buckle boots on. He quietly leans against the lighted pool calmly as his black shades twinkle against the dimmed post light. His black bandana tied around his head with his pure silky blonde hair just makes his appearance more threatening. The shirt he's wearing is black and empty as the night. The camera goes up to the man leaning on the light pole which is really a cameraman that he brought along with him. That man nonetheless appears to be Drake DeMarco. Drake calmly moves his head to the angle of the camera and begins to speak)

Drake: All of you must be wondering where am I and what am I doing in such a hostile environment…but seriously I don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks anymore because the more I know the more I ignore. All my life I have been trusting people…I’ve been considering those I trust so dearly within my heart as people I can count on and rely on to be true friends…but the world that we live in doesn’t actually appear like the one that you see in the movies where everything is so fucking perfect and innocent looking. When the director’s film their scenes in remote locations, they always cut out the bad side of town, the poor side that is filled with so much hatred, negativity, prejudice and crime…just so the movie can look good for the audience. But this ladies and gentlemen…

(Drake looks around)

Drake: Is reality. The world isn’t such a beautiful place. There exists killers, rapists, homicidal maniacs, racists, drug addicts, the list can go on and on and on…but then there is a new level of crime out there that only deserves its own class….there is that class where I belong in…the class of the one man…Drake DeMarco

(Drake grinned)

Drake: See, in the wrestling world we have a thing called a “code of silence” where we can only say what shit that we are allowed to say and I think that’s complete bull because after all this is a free country and everyone should have the right to speak their minds right?

(Drake grinned)

Drake: Well I’m not going to hold anything back now because I’m tired of trying to masquerade something I really never was in a company. I’m sick and tired of trying to play a CHARACTER that I never wanted to play…see…I was in UECW…Ultimate Elite Championship Wrestling, ran by the biased Mike fucking Nelson….

(Drake scoffed)

Drake: Before UECW was filled with the corrupt, I was happy. I was pleased with how Mike and management worked. I was a great guy working with a great company showing all of my support in the world. It was calm, professional, easily paced and great…but when I got injured and returned 3 months later…I knew something was completely fucked up. Everything was just wrong. Drama existed everywhere, Mike was making biased decisions, he was even forgetting his own rules, and he was too fucking lazy to even go to the bathroom to take a damn piss. People…I can’t work with a shitty owner with shitty management like that. It was causing me mental anarchy. He didn’t know how to direct UECW; he was so fucking FULL of himself. He kept coming up to me and said “Drake, act like this, Drake act like that. Drake, portray your character like this, portray your character like that”. Seriously, I wanted to throw up on his face. Because of this new attitude I made friends that I never wanted to deal with. I made friends that I just wanted to punch in the damn face. I was involved in relationships that I didn’t even want to be in. I mean I got to admit, the only reason why I was really with Tristain Moore was just to get laaaaaaiiiiidddd

(Drake smirked)

Drake: Because you see in this world, love doesn’t exist. Only the used and the abused prevail and people don’t give a damn about other’s people feelings….so why should I? Why should I care for those that I thought I trusted when they don’t even value the relationship in return by remaining honest? Seriously I couldn’t maintain my professionalism in a place where professionalism to them meant dick

(Drake grinned)

Drake: So I left…and I’m keeping it real this time for me. I’m acting the way I want to act and how I want to act. Nobody is going to tell me to do jack squat! Because I’m Drake DeMarco and I’ve done too much in my fucking life and have sacrificed a shit load of stuff to be anybody’s lap dog. I’m done playing “the good guy”. It’s time to be who I really was since the start….VINTAGE Drake DeMarco bitches…

Drake: Now when I finally bailed out of that craptolia excuse of a fed, UECW…I needed to know where I wanted to go so I can show my talent to a place that actually APPRECIATES what I do for a living…so I decided to come here to XDF…which is being run by the most greatest and gorgeous human being alive…the sexcellent Lauren Winters…

(Drake closed his eyes in desire thinking about her)

Drake: For that woman I would do anything for her. She’s the only one in UECW that treated me with respect and was actually honest and truthful towards me and with that alone she deserves everything she wanted from me…and something that I will give her is one hell of a show. I’m going to show Lauren Winters that Drake DeMarco is the only man…she will ever need…in XDF. Everyone knows who I am and what I’m capable of, I can’t express that enough but if people are just too busy not paying attention then we got a serious problems in our hands

Drake: Now the match that I’m scheduled in at XDF’s first ever Lockdown event has me in the main event which of course is the smartest thing for Lauren to do…

(Drake whispered in the camera)

Drake: I’ll thank you later for that personally…

(Drake grinned as he stepped back)

Drake: But my opponent in this first match couldn’t be anymore satisfying yet degrading. Yeah, I’m talking about you “vato boy”. I mean come on Flex, do you really think I wanted to be your friend? I was just using you to get to Moore. I mean with that ugly face of yours, you would never find a woman and would have to marry your “fleshlight” instead. Flex…you aren’t in my league, and just because you were “buddy buddy” with me doesn’t make you automatically shit gold. I couldn’t stand you then, and I couldn’t stand you now because in my eyes Flex you are nothing but a leech that has nothing but licked on my large smooth nutsack just to chill with me. Look at what have you done so far in you wrestling career Flex…you’ve done nothing to amaze the world and amaze the women. The only titles that you have captured were the minor leagues man and I don’t need to socialize myself with an ignorant retarded looking slacker like yourself

Drake: The truth is Flex, is that I’m personally granting you this match against me…because in UECW I swear you were like a tranny on my ass asking me “Drake when are we going to fight? Drake let’s have a match” I mean DAMN! You’re so fucking annoying! I tried to brush you off but your no good despicable existence kept clinging on to me like a parasite. So I’m going to get this over with so you can fantasize how you got your ass kicked by the most glorious man to ever come out of a woman’s v-jay…

Drake: But you Flex….your dad should’ve used a condom…now you have to deal with being a virgin for the rest of your life and accept the fact that your better half doesn’t exist. Your life is a joke, your career is pathetic and you are so damn retarded. SO my question to you Flex is this…why do you keep wrestling? Just give up. Save the embarrassment of getting humiliated like the way you will be when I seal your doomed fate on Lockdown. You’re a disgrace Flex and I’m going to bust you up and make you my puppy dog bitch…

(Drake looked around his surroundings)

Drake: Now Flex…you must be wondering where I am at…and to tell you the truth…I like to study my opponents you know? Get a feel for them. I like to know a bit about their background…that’s why I’m here in what happens to be a normal night in Harlem, New York…YOUR hometown Flex…

(Drake chuckled)

Drake: Man look at this place. It’s hideous…who would think that a failure like yourself could survive in these horrible conditions? But I forgot, with you being so fucking ugly, you can get away with anything since it’s a medical condition for you…hell, you being ugly is a damn deformation! But I can see why you are thriving to stand out to be the best you can be Flex. You don’t want to be like the rest of your “vatos”…all drugged up and having nothing to live for…but despite what you do to try to change it, you’re still just like them. Take pride in the dump fuck that you live in and deal with it Flex because you are just a little bitch in my excellent game of chess

(Drake smirked)

Drake: Flex…you have no business wrestling. Come back to your hometown and roots and rape your way to getting laid instead of using your corny charm. Be a druggy like your friends and family…remain living in a low capacity and stop trying to believe that you have a future in a world of vicious people that can fuck you up in a gangbang like a blow up doll. This isn’t the environment for you Flex. That’s why I’m going to beat you senseless in our match and win the contract to be a legit XDF superstar. You just aren’t worth my time…you aren’t worth Lauren’s time…you aren’t worth anyone’s time…

(Drake walked into the streets until he stopped to see an abandon child in the cold. The look of fear in the child’s eyes was dreadful. Drake sadistically squatted down at the trembling child and patted his head before looking at the camera)

Drake: These are your people Flex…these are your fans…the only fans that you will ever have in your life…the rejected…the unwanted…the neglected. How can you walk around in the halls of a wrestling promotion feeling so proud that you are representing the scum of the earth Flex? Just like your entire life the only amount of respect you have in today’s society is just as low and lame like your own fans….just like them Flex…you are a degenerate…a forgotten afterthought that everyone in the high society is trying to forget. I’ve seen the look in the fans’ faces when you would come out to the ring to wrestle…you think they want to deal with you? You think they have the BALLS to put up watching your crappy ghetto wrestling without falling asleep?

(Drake then shoved the kid’s face to the ground before walking away in fury)

Drake: I’m going to embarrass you Flex, you are going to wish you never messed with The Ultimate Excellence…

(Drake walked out as the scene faded to black)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson   Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Is This What it Has Come To?
Characters used: Flex Johnson, clubbers, students, Chery, Liz Gomez
Characters mentioned: Drake DeMarco

FLASHBACK- 5 minutes after retirement

Flex walked with his head held high, even though he had just lost in a career ending Iron Man match. Stipulation stated he had to leave immediately, so Flex grabbed his bag, sitting near the exit ramp, and proceeded towards his limo.

As he approached the limo, he saw that it was engulfed in a sea of reporters and media personnel. As they spotted him, they begin to yell out questions.

“Mr. Johnson, a moment of your time please.”

“What are you going to do now that you have retired?”

“Flex, where is your heart at man? Why would you leave the company?”

“Mr. Johnson, are you just getting tired of wrestling?”

“I was informed that maybe you had taken some illegal substances, and you decided to quit before you were caught. Any comment on that?”

“Mr. Johnson, don’t you are putting the company in a bad position? A star like yourself is a big loss for a company!”

Flex held up his hand, and the reporters stopped talking. He then picked up a microphone.

“Look, I aint got time to sit here with yaw all day. I quit this fed for personal reasons. They are not of any concern to you all. I talked to all my friends, and told them the details, and understanding my situation. And as I said before, I got the company another star.”

Flex stops and puts on a pair of shades.

“ My heart is still in wrestling. But, as of right now, I can not work in this company. Catch you Gringos on the indys and in the Orient!”

The reporters begin to swarm him with questions, but he steps the limo and shuts the door. The media personnel back up as the limo leaves the arena.
_______

FLASHBACK-3 weeks ago-New York-Japan Alliance (Tokyo)

“Not stiff enough! He needs to feel it” yelled Flex as he was watching some of his students throwing chops. He was leaning on the ring apron.

“Throw another one. And make sure it’s stiff. I want to hear it.”

“Yes Sensei.”

The student threw another chop, but a weak one. Getting a little irritated, Flex comes through the ropes and walks towards the students.

“Aite, look Kono, toss that weak stuff out. If you throw chops like that, you won’t even get hired in the U.S., and you can forget about working here in Japan.”

Kono, the student trying to chop, looked down at the ground. Flex turned to the guy receiving the chops, Tango.

“Hey man, good work. Go head to the back and work on those promo skills.”

Tango bowed.

“Yes Sensei.”

Flex turned back to Kono.

“Now, you and I shall work on these chops.”

Suddenly Flex threw a stiff chop at Kono, dropping him to his knees.

“That’s what a proper chop should feel like.”

Kono stands back up.

“Now, every time you throw a weak chop, I’ll give you a extra stiff one. A little ‘stiff reinforcement’ so to speak. Now, throw one.”

Kono threw one, a little harder, but not hard enough for Flex. Flex returned with one of his own. The echoes made the other students turn and look.

“Harder Kono!”

Kono chopped him again, and Flex returned it.

“You see how stiff I’m being? You should want to hit me back in the exact same way.”

Flex chops Kono again. However, this seemed to fire Kono up, and returned the favor to Flex with a three chop combo, the last one knocking Flex to his back. Flex kips up to his feet and then begins to smirk.

“Good job vato, that’s how intense you have to be, alright?”

“Yes sir.”

A few seconds later, one of the students walks up to Flex.

“Sensei, a letter for you.”

“Thanks.”

Flex takes the open and opens it.

Dear Flex Johnson,
We have been very impressed with your work as of late. A multiple time champion of your caliber shouldn’t be out of work. Now, we are currently a where of your Training program at NYJAW. However, we would like to offer you a contract to work for us. You will not be low on the totem pole like you were at your last company. Also, we will NOT have a problem with you fulfilling your Japanese commitments.

Enclosed is the contract. Please read it over, and let us know what you think

-XDF

Some of the students were looking at Flex while he read the letter.

“Is something the matter Sensei?”

Flex shakes his head.

“No, it’s nothing. Just an interesting opportunity, that’s all.”
_______

FLASHBACK-2 weeks ago, Press Conference.

Flex is standing in front of a podium, surrounded by many members of the media. There is a large roar.

“You know, I used to think Michael Jordan was a loony vato. I wondered, ‘why does he keep coming back for one more season. More does he have left to prove?’ And, as I sat and pondered that question, I came to a realization. That realization, was, there was nothing left to prove. So then, why keep coming back?

“That question was soon answered as well. We keeping coming back because of pride. We feel that, as long as there is breath in our bodys, then we should be doing what we love.

“Well vatos, I love wrestling, it’s what I do. Therefore, I was just signed a contract with Xtreme Dynasty Wrestling! It is a one match deal.”

There was a loud applause from the media.

“Haha, I thought yaw would enjoy this news. Now you will have something to write about for the next few weeks. Cause we know yaw like to jock.”

The media laughed.

“But anyway, ha, Daddy’s home.”
_______

FLASHBACK-Couple days ago

Flex was eating some Chinese food, when one of his friends called his cell phone.

“Hey Flex.”

“Chery, was good chica, how you doing.”

“I’m good. Umm, have you watched TMZ lately?”

“Ha, naw, I don’t watch that mess.”

“Well, umm, you might want to.”

“Why, what happened?”

“Your boy DeMarco was just booked in a match for XDF.”

Flex laughed.

“Cool, that’s my homie. What’s so bad about that?”

“Heh, well, that match…..it’s against you.”

“Even better! I’ve been waiting for this match!”

“Well, there is a bit more.”

“Huh?”

“TMZ spotted Drake with a Ms. Lauren Winters. And, it has been reported that he made a few comments about you, and they were not too friendly.”

“Chery, stop clowning.”

“I’m being totally serious here. There’s even a clip on YouTube.”

Flex laughs.

“I’m sure it was just a mistake. But, I’ll check it out.”
_______

TODAY-4:23 am

“That lil’ *&$%^” said Flex as he pounded out some sit ups. After being informed about the comments his friend made, Flex had been training almost non stop. These sit ups were part of his cool down.

“420...421...422...423...424...425.”

Flex, finishing, got up and walked over to the mirror. He flexed in the mirror for a moment, and yelled out insults to an absent DeMarco.

“Drake, you must be out of your %^&* mind. Gringo, I carried the fed while you had your foot half-way into the casket. No, you just became jelious didn’t you? Just like every one else in that company, you yaw didn’t want me to break through your manufactured glass celing. I’ll tell you one thing, aint a coward bone in my body son.”

Flex glares at the mirror, as if Drake was standing before him.

“Again, I have to go back to the wise words of my homie Sevin. ‘Haters will hate, relatives will do you wrong, but that’s the Grind. Snatch the knife out your spine, keep moving on.’ Maybe all these shades I wear are blocking my vision. Brutus, you always had the knife to my throat didn’t you?

“But a vato couldn’t see it. Haha, blinded by allusions of fame. But, no more man. No brotherly love Gringo. I’m gona’ murk you son. Leave your gray matter soaking in Cool-Aid on the pavement.”

Flex smashes the glass mirror with his elbow, shattering it into many pieces. Flex walked away, but then turned back to the pile of rubble.

“The Boss is back. Run and hide DeMarco!”
_______

TODAY-6:30 pm

Now, Flex Johnson is the man the go clubbing, but, he felt he needed a little break to calm is mind. He decided to head to Club Mangus, a nice little join he went to when he first got into the business.

Club Mangus was one of New York’s lesser known clubs, mainly because it’s owner wasn’t famous or anything. It was predominately a minority club, but when major music acts came in, everyone would flood in.

Flex was friends with the owner, so he could always get in for free and all that good stuff. He was a list the owner created, called “Forever V.I.P.” Basically, he could get in forever, at least until he died.

Anyway, Flex walked into the club wearing a black and gray hoodie, black jeans, black shades, and gray boots. The bouncer recognized him, even though he had not rolled through in a while.

“Come in Mr. Johnson.”

“Thank you.”

Flex walked in and went to his favorite table, small little place in the corner. He notices that there is a woman already sitting there. He walks up anyway.

“Anyone else sitting here?”

She smiles.

“Just you big guy.”

Flex takes a sit. A server walks up to him.

“Welcome Mr. Johnson. Your usually Rum and Coke?”

“Yes, thank you.”

The sever goes off the get his drink. The women turns to Flex.

“Mr. Johnson hmm? You must be well known.”

Flex laughs.

“Well, I’m friends with the owner.”

The woman thinks.

“Johnson…Johnson? I’ve heard that name before. Would you happen to be Flex Johnson?”

“Yes ma’am, that’s me.”

She laughs.

“Oh, I’ve seen you on magaizines.”

“Have you now?”

“Yes, your quite the star.”

“Haha, I wouldn’t say that now.”

The server comes back with Flex’s drink.

“Thanks. Oh, and bring this woman here the finest drink you have here, on my behalf.”

“Yes sir.”

The woman turns to Flex.

“Oh no, I can’t…”

“It would be my honor to buy you a drink Ms…..”

“Liz, Liz Gomez.”

Flex takes her hand and kisses it.
_______

Liz Gomez was about 5 foot 4, with light brown hair. My, a fiery Latina she was. But I digress. Flex and Liz sat there for a couple of hours, discussing a great variety of topics.

“Haha, wait, you drive a 300? You look more like a Mustang type of guy.”

“Yeah, but you know how Ford’s are crappy. I’ve never any had problems with my two 300’s.”

Liz laughed.

“I see I see.”

They both laughed.

“So, I heard something the other day. Your going to be involved in some type of match?”

“Yeah, I’m actually a wrestler.”

“Yeah? Now, that’s got to be an interesting career.”

Flex laughs.

“Ha, yeah, it actually is.”

“So has your opponent been picked yet?”

Flex was silent for a moment.

“Yeah, I’m facing some guy named Drake DeMacro.”

Liz frowned.

“Why so glum? He isn‘t a nice guy?”

Flex sighs.

“He is an old friend. Or should I say was an old friend.”

“That’s horrible, you two shouldn’t fight!”

“No, this fight must take place. You don’t understand. This Gringo tried to drag my name through the mud, just so he could get a pop and impress the owner of the company. For that, he can’t be forgiven.”
_______

TODAY-11:59 pm

Flex had left the club around 11:20 pm, but not before he had gotten Liz’s number. Now, he is sitting in his living room looking at some old tapes. Talking trash about Drake won’t be enough, one must study as well.

“Watch out for all kicks. He is a striker, just like myself.”

Flex fast forwarded through some of the tape. He watched a bit more, but his head was starting to pound now.

“Shizz, I can’t take this anymore.”

He shuts the tape off and turns to Sports Center. But he his mind remains in thought.

“So, it comes down to this. One match, no excuses.”

Flex sighs.

“Possibly the toughest match I’ve ever had. Not only because of the opponent, but because of the grand stage that we will be on. Xtreme Dynasty Wrestling’s first ever card. Basically, they are asking me to put the company on my shoulders! And all this on a one match contract!”

As we was thinking, ESPN went to a XDF commercial.

“XDF’s first card will be coming up this week. And for the main event, former friends Drake DeMarco and Flex Johnson will do battle, no holds barred. It’s anyone’s guess who will win this match. Order it now!”

Flex finishes watching the commercial. Afterwards, he stands up, and stares at the screen.

“There’s no guessing about this match. I’ve been down trodden my WHOLE wrestling career. But no more! It’s time for the Johnson legacy to return. And if is living after this match, ahah, maybe he can be the jester of my new court.”

Flex turns off the TV and heads up stares.

END.

[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson   Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake Demarco Vs Flex Johnson
Page 1 of 1