Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BA Parker vs Flex Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

BA Parker vs Flex Johnson Empty
PostSubject: BA Parker vs Flex Johnson   BA Parker vs Flex Johnson EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:43 pm

XDF Road to Glory round 2

Singles Match

Writer: Brian Andrews
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Dream Factory   BA Parker vs Flex Johnson EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Dream Factory
Characters used: Flex Johnson, Rob Dyrdek, Koji Johnson
Character mentioned: BA Parker, Mickey Showery, Demon, Tai

COUPLE WEEKS AGO

Flex Johnson is in the office of Rob Dyrdek, skateboarding superstar. Flex takes a look around the place. He was amazed the minute he walked into the complex.

“Rob, vato, I got to give it to you. This place is nice man.”

“Thanks man. You know, just trying to make fantasies come true. You know what I mean?”

“I hear that man.”

Flex continues to stare, until he is interrupted by Rob.

“You know, Flex, we all got dreams man. Flex homie, what are your dreams?”

Flex thinks for a minute.

“Man, the same dreams I had when I first got into the business. To provide for my family, to make a name for my self. To bring honor and pride to the family. And… to be the badest wrestler in the business.”

Rob laughs.

“Same old Flex. But you know what you need man?”

“What’s that? A power animal?”

The two laughed.

“Well, yeah, but that’s not what I ment man. You need a place like this man.” Rob stretches his arms out.

“A factory full of fantasies?”

“Yeah man. A place were your fantasies stop being fantasies. A place where your Dreams become Reality!”

Flex thinks for a minute.

“Yeah, I..I could call it the Dream Factory.”
“Haha, I like it my brother.”

“I just got to find a large enough place in Ney York to build it.”

Rob takes out a small book.

“I got some connections in New York. Let’s see if we can find something shall we?”

“Haha, lets do it.”

Rob puts the book down.

“But first, you ever rode a skateboard holmes?”

Flex laughs.

“I rode one a couple times.”

“Haha, good. Let’s go get a good session in first.”
_______
A FEW DAYS AGO

Fade in as we Flex, standing in his house, which is now full of movers and boxes. There were not many open spots in the middle of New York City, but Flex found one just one the outskirts. Inspired by Rob, he titled this new place the “Dream Factory”. Moving day was coming up, and Flex was preparing. The movers were just moving in the furniture and stuff today.

At the moment, Flex is one the phone with his brother Koji.

“Congrats lil bro. A champion already huh? Your going to break reign soon enough.”

“Thanks brah. Hey, so tell me about this new place. Where is it at?”

“Brah, just five minutes from Harlem. You remember where that old basket gym was when we were younger?”

“Yeah, cool man. But anyway, yeah, come on over big bro. We need to discuss some wrestling related things.”

“Aite man, I’ll be at you in a moment.”

Flex hangs up the phone, then turns to his right.

“Hey, be care with that chair. It cost more than your house and car alone.”
_______
LATER THAT DAY

Flex had decided to stay at his bothers that night, since most of his furniture was at the new place. As men normally do, they discussed a variety of topics, such as wine, women and wrestling.

“So man, I hear your going for some gold yourself.”

Flex laughs.

“I guess bro. I’m in this tournament. I must admit, the competition is a bit more tough than I thought. Mickey Showery is busting heads as usual. And this Cutler guy may put up a good fight. Heck even Demon won his match!”

“May?”

“Again, he took on a scrub. He hasn’t faced a pure wrestler yet. Therefore, he is still an unknown to me.”

“I see.”

“In any case, I’ll have to murder the boy to get to the finals. And, the way I see it now, it will be Mickey and I.”

Koji laughs.

“Wait, your getting ahead of yourself. You got a match this week first right?”

“Ha, if you want to call Parker a match. He was unimpressive in his match last week. But you know me vato. I‘m still going train hard like always.”

Flex looks at Koji laptop.

“Let me see that brah.’

Koji hands the laptop to him.

“BA Parker…………..BA Parker, nothing.”

Koji laughs.

“Well, guess you will just have to learn on the fly.”

“Yeah.”
“So, tell me about this new place man. If it’s any thing like Rob’s place, it must be massive.”

“Yeah, it’s large man. Here, check this out.”

Flex pulls out a map.

[img]BA Parker vs Flex Johnson Pmap_s11[/img]

“Here it is brah, nicked named the ‘Dream Factory’. First floor, a 27 x 27 ring, a weight room, and a extra large basketball court. Second floor, the kitchen, family room, living room, miscellaneous rooms, sitting rooms, etc. Third floor, master bed room, 3 spare bed rooms, person recording studio, personal studio for shooting promos.”

“DANNGGG!”

“Indeed son, indeed.”

“House party the first night?”

“Without a doubt.”
_______

A couple days later, Flex moved into the “Dream Factory”. They had a wild party to break in the place. But, on this particular night, Flex is recording his first personal promo.
_______

Fade as we see Flex Johnson in a white suit, sitting on a stool, sipping a drink. The scene is in black and white.

“Another day, another match. Just a day in the life of a Boss. This week, some scrub by the name of BA Parker. BA, what kind of name is that? Bad ***, ha, surely not. Let me touch on a few subjects.

“Parker, last week, you had a lack luster match against Tai. But, do you really think you deserve to be in the final 8? Heck I may not like Showery, or even Demon for that matter, but I’ve seen their work rate. Both of them can put on matches. They DESERVE to be here. Ha, how bout’ you Gringo?

“Wrestling isn’t just some cheep trick to impress your bar friends with holmes. We XDF stars Live and Die by this sport vato. But, it seems your heart isn’t in the sport. Your just here for fame right?

“Well, guess what brah. I’m going to grant your request. At Lockdown, Flex is going to make you famous. Then you can head back to your bar buddies, and tell em’ how Flex left you drowning in the red sea.”

Flex finishes the last bit of his drink.

“I hope your ready to play with the big boys Parker, I really do.”

Fade out.

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Suit Up   BA Parker vs Flex Johnson EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Suit Up Holmes
Characters used: Flex Johnson, store workers
Character mentioned: BA Parker, Mickey Showery, Cutler, Allen

Fade in as we see Flex Johnson, shopping in the fine store of K&G. For those who don’t know, K&G is a men’s clothing store in the Midwest and east coast. They also have a fine suit section. And, this is where we find Flex.

Flex picks up a black pinstripe Donald Trump line suit. He hands it to one of the workers.

“I’ll take that one.”

He continues down the isle. He stops at a plain black suit.

“Eww, they STILL make Fubu? Haha.”

He continues to walk till he found another suit that catches his eye.

“Wooo, royal blue with pinstripes? And the hat to match? Got to have that one vato.”

He hands it to the workers.

“Let’s see, let’s try and find one more, one more.”

Flex walked down the isle, but couldn’t find another suit. He did however find a nice jet black and off black tux, which he scooped up. Then he and the worker went over to the sunglasses section, Flex’s favorite spot.

“Will you be needing any shades sir?”

Flex laughed.

“You already know brah.”

Flex glances over the shades first.

“Hmm, I’ll take the Armani, hmm, the silver aviators, and give me those Rob Dyrdek shades too. Gota’ support my boy.”

Flex turned to the worker.

“I think that’s about it man.”

“Yes sir, let us check out.”

They walked over the counter, and the worker rung the items up.

“Ok Mr. Johnson, your bill is $1989.97.”

Flex pulls out $3000 and hands it to him.

“Keep the change vato. Sorry to have you working so hard.”

Flex started to walk out the store with his bags. Outside were two skateboarders, trying to grind a rail, which was close to the store. The rail was oddly shaped, so they were having trouble.

“So brah, you check out that XDF last week? It was hot stuff man.”

“Naw man, I had to work. Who moved on in the tournament thing.”

“Hmm, Showery did over course. So did Allen, Cutler, Parker, and ya’ boy Flex.”

“Man, I’m thinking Showery vs. Flex in the finals.”

“The ‘Southern Southie’ vs. the ‘Boss’? Ha, would be an excellent match for sure. I think it could happen man. They both are looking strong, and it’s been a match almost a year in the making, if you include their past fed.”

The boarder tries a grind, but his board goes flying. It lands in front of Flex as he is coming out the door. He flips it up right and slides it to the boarder.

“Don’t hurt yourself vato.”

The boarders could barely speak.

“Mr. Johnson!”

“Ha, naw holmes, just Flex.”

“Yes Mr. J…, I mean Flex sir. I would think you would shop at a more…high class store.”

Flex laughed.

“Yeah, but hey, this store has some of the best suits in New York. “

One of the boarders nudged the other.

“Wow man, Flex in the flesh. They always said you were heelish in person.”
Flex shrugs.

“Guess you caught me on a good day vato.”

“Are you preparing for Parker?”

“Of course.”

“I don’t even think he is XDF material. He needs to go some where else.”

Flex laughs.

“Hey vato, every fed needs scrubs.”

They all laughed. Flex looks at his watch.

“Snap, gota’ head to a meeting. Catch you vatos later.”

Before he leaves, he hands each a hundred dollar bill. Then he walks to his car.

“Nice fans. Maybe they aint all so bad.”
_______
“47...48...49...50.”

Flex finishes up his push-ups. He rolls onto his back, looking at the ceiling. He closes his eyes for a bit.

“Although he is not worthy, I have to take Parker seriously. I WILL NOT allow him to stop my title reign. I’m not afraid of getting beat for the title, but only if it’s by someone who actually deserves to be fighting for it. BA Parker is not that person.

“That Gringo doesn’t know who is he dealing with. He should curse himself because he got paired with me. Then again, he should be glad. Now he’ll be able to tell his grandkids that he was whooped by the great Flex Johnson.”

Flex stares at his knee.

“What a long journey. But your still ticking aint you?”

He pats it one more time. Then he gets up and walks over to the mirror. He stares at his image.

“The look of a champion.”

He laughs, then heads upstairs.
END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BA Parker vs Flex Johnson   BA Parker vs Flex Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

BA Parker vs Flex Johnson
Page 1 of 1