Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 3/8/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Full Throttle 3/8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Full Throttle 3/8/10 Fth

{The lights began to flash and pyro shot into the air as the cameras went live for the show. The audience is cheering like crazy as the cameras scan the crowds, eventually heading the commentator table where Wellington and Van Pelt were sitting.}

Van Pelt: Good evening fans and welcome to XDF's Monday Night Full Throttle, LIVE in Raleigh, North Carolina at the RBC Center! I'm Scott Van Pelt and this is my co-host, William Wellington!

Wellington: Thanks Scott, and what a night we have to look forward to tonight! With Annihilation just a few weeks away, stories have been forming, and XDF Superstars are really beginning to compete just to prove themselves!

Van Pelt: March 28th could not come fast enough, Wellington! But tonight, wow, what a card! Suicide takes on Dynamite for the number one contender ship to the Hardcore title!!! Who will rise and who will fall?!

Wellington: And speaking of opportunity to rise, Jesse Brees takes on Apocalypse! Will Brees finally break away from his losing streak, or will Apocalypse diminish his career?

Van Pelt: Former Diva Champion Brooke Milton is also in the action tonight, as she faces off Lola Heart and Miss Puppies! Will Brooke prove to the audience that she was never supposed to lose her title?! Special guest commentary with our champion Juelz, tonight!

Wellington: And our main event!!! Mickey Showery and XDF Champion JeMarcus Allen take on Iceman and XDF's Hardcore Champion, War in a tag team match! I can't wait!

Van Pelt: And neither can I - but let's go into the ring as our first match unfolds!!!
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Cummings: The next match is scheduled for one fall!!!

“Shun Di Driver” Begins to play in the arena, as Manabu Fuji walks out to the ramp with a choir of boos.

Cummings: First, from Tokyo, Japan…weighing in at 197 pounds, he is the “Japanese Playboy”…Manabu Fuji!!!

Fuji held his arms up as the crowd continued to boo. Fuji began to head towards blowing off the crowd.

Van Pelt: There’s Manabu Fuji, who made his return back at Scorned when he turned on his former mentor, Flex Johnson.

Wellington: Ah, who needs Johnson. The kid is much better off without the old man.

Van Pelt: How can you say that? Flex Johnson is XDF’s first Champion!

Wellington: Pipe down, Van Pelt! I don’t think they need to hear you all the way to the cheap seats.

Fuji climbed into the ring awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

The lights dim as "Paint it Black" Blares over the P.A. System. Lionheart walks out with his arms held high with his mentor, the original Lionheart, Matt Thomas, walking behind him, as red pyro goes off above him. The crowd cheers as the lights come on.

Cummings: …And his opponent, from New York City, New York…weighing in at 230 pounds…Lionheart!!!

Van Pelt: The original Lionheart is back in XDF after that hellacious match he had against Apocalypse Last July. Apparently the sins of the mentor are fallen now onto the mentee.

Wellington: I hope the next time Apocalypse faces Lionheart 2.0, he takes care of the original one while he is at it. He’ll do us all a favor, but somehow, I doubt Fuji will let “The Apocalyptic One” have a chance.

Van Pelt: That injury was an accident! Lionheart has continued to express this over and over again, Wellington.

Wellington: Suuuuuuure, likely story, Van Pelt.

Lionheart and his mentor make their way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the aisle. When they reached the ring, they hop up on the apron and climb up the ring posts holding their arms up as the crowd continues to cheer.

Lionheart’s mentor climbed out of the ring preparing to watch the match. Lionheart and Fuji began to circle each other as the referee called for the match to begin.

Lionheart and Fuji locked up in the center of the ring, with Lionheart locking Fuji in a headlock. Lionheart brought Fuji down with a headlock takedown.

Van Pelt: Nice move by Lionheart.

As Lionheart tried to hold in the headlock, Fuji moved his legs up, wrapping them around Lionheart’s neck. Lionheart released the move, as both men whipped around. Fuji came at Lionheart with a kick to the gut.

Wellington: Ha! Way to go Fuji!!!

Lionheart hunched over as Fuji bounced off the ropes. Fuji made the charge towards Lionheart, but Lionheart moved, causing Fuji to land on his back.

Van Pelt: Great presence of mind by Lionheart.

Lionheart dropped an elbow on Fuji’s stomach. Fuji rolled over in pain, allowing Lionheart to plant a knee to Fuji’s back. Lionheart proceeded to do this two more times.

Wellington: Hey, Ref, Disqualify him for that!

Lionheart stood and started to pick Fuji up by the head. As Lionheart picked Fuji up, Lionheart set Fuji up for a Suplex. As Lionheart began to follow through with the move, Fuji wiggled free.

Van Pelt: Fuji wiggled free of the move!

Wellington: YEAH!

Fuji connected with a Shining Wizard to the back of Lionheart’s head, knocking Lionheart to the mat.

Van Pelt: What a move!

Fuji moved to the other side of the ring, signaling to the crowd that the match was over. Lionheart began to get up with his back turned towards Fuji.

Wellington: Finish him!

Fuji began to make the charge to Lionheart, preparing to nail him with a Shining Wizard. Lionheart turned around as Fuji made his charge. As Fuji brought a leg up, Lionheart caught the leg, bringing Fuji to the mat. Fuji began to struggle as Lionheart tried to turn Fuji over.

Van Pelt: Lionheart is trying to put Fuji in the Liontamer!

Wellington: Fuji!!!

As much as Fuji tried, Lionheart was able to turn Fuji into the Liontamer. The referee began to check on Fuji to see if he gave up. Fuji tried to reach for the ropes, but was unable to reach them. Rather than risk, re-injuring his leg, Fuji began to tap out. The referee called for the bell.

Cummings: Here is your winner by submission…LIONHEART!!!

Lionheart released the hold as Fuji rolled out of the ring. Lionheart’s mentor climbed into the ring, holding his pupils arm up in victory.

Van Pelt: Lionheart marks his return to the ring with a win as he continues his journey to face Apocalypse.

Wellington: I was hoping Fuji would have finished him off tonight.

As the Lionheart’s made their way to the back, they passed Flex Johnson who came out to shake his head and laughed at his former pupil.

Van Pelt: Looks like Flex has come out to rub Fuji’s loss in his face.

Wellington: What a jerk.

Fuji began to become enraged as he watched his former mentor mock him. He let out a yell as XDF cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Cummings: The following match is a triple threat match!!! Introducing FIRST!

{"Thunderkiss '65" begins to blare through the PA system as Miss Puppies makes her way to the ring, drink in hand. As she enters, she climbs the turnbuckle and cheers with the crowd as she chugs the drink, throwing the empty can to the audience.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 136 pounds… Miiiiiissss Puppies! And her opponent!

{The lights go out as Lola rises up from the ramp as the music starts. A rainbow of lights begin to flash threw the arena like a beating heart. A spot light is shined on Lola as her back is towards the audience. She turns around when the music picks up and smiles big as she puts her hands in the air showing the rock sign.As she walks down the ramp, her hood (on her short jacket) bouncing loosely on her head, she catches some of the fans hands with hers as they reach out. She even shows staff members some love, blowing the camera man a kiss as though the whole world could feel it. Lola then slides in the ring, pulling her body up as she sits in the middle of the ring on her knees, flipping her hair and hood back revealing her face she smiles before getting up and climbs the closest corner and climbing it and showing the fans that signifying rock out hand gesture.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 115 pounds… Lolaaaaa Heart!!! And their opponent…

{“Turn You On“ begins to play along the PA system as Brooke Milton walks out of the Gorillas position and on top of the ramp to flip her hair back, then turns around so her back is shown...she then bows down so her assets are shown, she then stood up and turns around, walking down the ramp with one hand on her hip and the other at times telling the audience to talk to the hands, she ignores those who are booing at her. At the bottom of the ramp she flips her jet black hair yet again and goes to her right side of the ring, she climbs it then as she is standing outside the ropes she bends backwards and sits on the middle rope, while holding the top rope with her left hand. With her right hand she pulls a "Layla El" and lifts her right leg to show how flexible it is...she then enters the ring walking towards all sides of the four sided ring and to climb on the second rope and bend down to show off her voluptuous and natural bust.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 128 pounds, she is the Princess… Brooke Milton!!!

{She smiles to the crowd in a cocky attitude, but she is cut off by the music of “s(AINT)” as Juelz is greeting the ladies at the entrance ramp in a pink blouse and jeans. She holds her belt in the air as the audience cheers, making her way down the walkway and over to the commentator’s table. Brooke looks angered as Juelz smiles and places her headset on.}

Van Pelt: Miss Juelz, it’s great to have you with us for commentary!

Juelz: Why thank you guys, it’s great to be here!

{Brooke scoffs as Lola and Miss Puppies shakes their heads. The referee goes and signals for the bell.}

DING DING!

{Heart and Puppies waste no time as they first go after Brooke Milton, but Brooke ducks out of Lola Heart’s ways and delivers a clothesline to Puppies. She slides out of the ring as she holds her hands up in the air in a heel attitude as the audience boos. Lola and Puppies look at her, but Puppies wastes no time and delivers a Backstabber to Lola Heart. She screams in pain as she hit’s the ground, while Miss Puppies goes for the pin.}

KICKOUT!

{Lola gets up slowly, but Miss Puppies continues to bring the damage as she grapples with her, bringing her into an arm bar. Lola screams and the referee signals if she’s ready to give up, but she shakes her head as she managers to use her strength to whip Miss Puppies across the ropes. Heart bounces to the other side, but Milton grabs her ankle and causes her to fall face first onto the mats. The crowd boos at Milton as she slides casually into the ring, going for the pin.}

Juelz: What a sneak. This is why she isn’t champion, she can’t ALWAYS pull off a victory like she does.

Wellington: But she’s very smart about it!

Juelz: Just because she has beauty, doesn’t mean it came with brains…

{Before the referee could count to three, Miss Puppies kicks Brooke in the side, causing her to roll off Lola Heart.}

Van Pelt: What a move by Puppies, and the match is still going!

{Puppies pick up both ladies as she smacks both of their heads into each other. The girls both scream but as Puppies heads over to Heart to continue the punishment, Heart quickly recovers grabbing Puppies and turning her so they’re both back-to-back, delivering the Broken Heart.}

Juelz: Beautiful move by her! Lola is an amazing athlete, she was someone I watched back in the UECW and someone I see a lot of promise out of.

{She goes for the pin.}

1.…

2.…

{Her pin is broken by Brooke. As she comes to a stand, her and Brooke begin to deliver slaps and punches to each other, which breaks into screaming. Lola takes the advantage as she kicks Brooke to the gut, she gets ready to deliver a bull dog, but Brooke counters out, blind sighting Lola as she wastes no time to deliver a perfect Curse of Curves.}

Wellington: What a move!

Van Pelt: She’s going for the cover!

3...!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner… Brooke Milton!

{“Turn You On,“ plays once more along the PA system as Brooke staggers back up to her feet as her arm is lifted in the air with the referee in celebration. Her celebration comes to a halt though as Juelz stands up from the commentator stable, holding her belt in the air as both women exchange a deep stare down.}

Van Pelt: What a match this will become!

Wellington: Two women with a lot on the line…
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 pm

{Scene opens in what appears to be Richard Burns' new office. The audience goes crazy as the camera zooms over to the couch, where Richard Burns and Lauren Winters are both sitting on the couch, munching on a bowl of fruit as they watch the show.}

Winters: You know, after all this time, you aren't that bad once you get past people and their weight issues.

Burns: Oh, believe me, everyone is self-conscious and needs to focus on their weight missy!

{She looked at him in thought.}

Winters: Well, since I can't override the Board of Directors' decision to make you a Co-GM ... Could you do me a slight favor?

{He raised an eyebrow and he shoved a cube of watermelon in his mouth.}

Burns: Listening...

Winters: I know you terrorized me about my weight to humor David Shane. Why don't you go and give Brian Andrews a warm welcome back to the company?

{He understood her message as he smiled. She shoved a strawberry in her mouth as the two began to laugh.}

Burns: Oh Lauren, you're SO funny! Thinking I was kidding about your weight, pul-lease!!!!

{He continued to laugh as Winters' eyes widened.}

Burns: But, just because you're as cute as button, I get I could get Brian back in shape! I mean, after all, he's gotten so lazy ever since he stopped his wrestling career!

Winters: That's because he isn't locking lips with a diva in the locker rooms...

{She sighed as Burns laughed out loud, the camera fading to black.}
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm

"Step Up" By drowning pool plays and he walks down to the ring as the fans cheer him.

“Making his way to the ring…DYNAMITE!

“Last Resort” by Papa Roach begins to play. Suicide begins to walk down the entrance ramp. A few fans heckle him, but he pays them no attention.

“He is the ‘Personification Of Extreme’, he is…SUICIDE!”

The ref rings for the bell.

Dynamite gets ha the early advantage. He rushes in and connects with a hard clothesline. Suicide picks him elf up. Dynamite hits him with another clothesline, knocking him to the mat. Dynamite then begins to stomp on Suicide. Suicide is unable to cover up.

Dynamite stops and plays to the crowd a bit then. Then he goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Dynamite begins to pick Suicide up, but Suicide hits Dynamite with a basement dropkick. Dynamite holds his leg in pain. Suicide grabs the tender leg and drags Dynamite to the center of the ring.

Suicide then stomps on the leg. After a few well placed boots, Suicide drops a huge knee onto Dynamite’s leg, while continuing to maintain the hold. Suicide then locks on a figure four.

Dynamite screams out in pain, but refuses to tap when the ref asks him. He also arches his back, making sure he doesn’t get pinned. Slowly, Dynamite make’s he way towards the ropes. He reaches out a hand and just barely grabs the bottom rope.

The ref comes over to Suicide, who still has the figure four locked in.

“Break the hold!

“1

“2

“3”

Suicide lets go of the hold. Dynamite is still holding onto the bottom ropes. Suicide grabs the tender leg and yanks Dynamite back to the center of the ring. He then puts on a single leg boston crab.

Dyanmite slowly drags himself towards the ring. He grabs it, and once again Suicide continues to maintain the hold.

“1

“2

“3

“4”

Suicide releases the hold. He then slides outside the ring. He ducks down, and begins searching for something. He pulls out a trash chair, then heads back inside the ring. He places the chair on the mat. The ref comes over, but Suicide pushes him out of the way.

Suicide walks over to Dynamite. He sets him up for the S-Bomb. Dynamite overpowers him and drops Suicide down on the chair with a spine buster. The ref overlooks this, since Suicide brought the chair in. Dynamite goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

The ref tosses the chair to the outside.

Dynamite picks up Suicide, then drops him back down with a sidewalk slam. Dynamite goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Dynamite slowly picks himself up. He is becoming a bit frustrated. As Suicide picks himself up, he gets caught with a running knee to the face. However, Dynamite lands on the injured knee and collapses as he touches the mat.

Both wrestlers get up slowly. Forgetting his leg, Dynamite charges in. Suicide connects with a huge super kick. Dynamite staggers a bit. Suicide sets him up for the Overdose and connects. He hooks the leg and goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Suicide gets up and approaches the ref. He begins to argue. Dynamite punches Suicide in the back, then connects with a neck breaker. He goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Dynamite picks him up and sets up for The Explosion. Dynamite lifts him up, but Suicide slips out. He turns around and points towards the audience. The ref turns and looks. As the ref is distracted, Suicide connects with a back mule kick, which hits Dynamite in his lower region.

Suicide the hits Dynamite with the S-Bomb. He goes for the cover when the ref turns around.

“1

“2

“3!”

“Last Resort” by Papa Roach begins to play as the crowd starts to boo. The ref raises Suicides hand. He head over to the turn buckle and begins to pose. Suddenly the fans begin to cheer. Suicide hops down and gets hit over the head with a kendo stick. War is standing over the fallen Suicide with a menacing look. He hits Suicide a few more times with the Kendo stick. Then he takes out a contract, and staples it to Suicides head. He raises his hands and the crowd cheers.

Fade out
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

{Scene opens before the show as the cameras pan to Lauren Winters walking with Mickey Showery into the building.}

Winters: Are you sure you're alright? These past few weeks have been a little rough for you and it's been really hard on me finding you at times when promoters are trying to contact you.

Showery: I told you, I'm fine. It's just that I've had a lot going on and I'm trying to get it all fixed so you don't have to worry.

{Lauren frowns as she wraps her arm around Mickey's waist.}

Showery: Why are you frowning? I promise, I'll get a hold of those promoters -

{She just sort of stared at him in disbelief.}

Showery: Okay, okay, SOME of those promoters. I'm not going to host that damn St. Patrick's Day parade...

{She smiled slightly and let out a small laugh as they proceeded to the building doors.}

Winters: As long as you promise you're okay.

Showery: I promise, I'm at the top of my game.

{He went to open the door for her and as she proceeded to enter the building, he passes a glance at the other female fans who were cheering for him. He grinned but was abruptly cut off as Lauren grabbed him and dragged him inside, ending the scene.}
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:01 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cummings: The Following No Disqualification Contest is scheduled for One Fall. Introducing first Jesse Brees!!

New Divide starts to play, Jesse comes out and points up to the stands…as he starts down the Ramp, as he stops to slap hands with fans as he starts up the steel stairs

Cummings: and His Opponent THE APOCALYPSE!!!!

Van Pelt: This is the moment Jesse Brees must have been Dreading, The Monster Apocalypse coming to the ring

Wellington: And he’s coming in Classic fashion as the Arena grows dark

The Lights go out as They come back on and Apocalypse stands in front of Brees in the center of the ring. Reading his lips you see Brees mouth “oh shit”. As Apocalypse takes the chair in his hand and jabs it into the gut of Brees, Brees crouches over and Apocalypse drives the steel chair down over his back. Apocalypse throws the steel chair down, as Brees bows down at his feet before rolling over on to his back as the bell sounds…Apocalypse walks away removing his Coat and throwing it down ring side. As He turns the ref holds him back from going back at Brees. Apocalypse throws the ref out of his way…

Wellington: No Disqualification means not Authority in this match for the referee…

Van Pelt: No stopping the match for anything till there’s a 1.2.3, and Apocalypse is using that to his advantage

Wellington: the Match started with a chair…Jesse Brees is going to be out of it this entire match

Apocalypse pulls Brees up to his feet and throws him into the ropes…Brees comes back at Apocalypse and head butts him in the gut then is back on his feet and Kicks Apocalypse in the side of the head. The monster falls to one knee, as Brees runs at the ropes again and hits a very well executed swinging neck breaker. Taking the monster to the mat as Brees rolls out of the ring and goes under the ring pulling out a lead pipe, he pulls out other weapons but holds on to the lead pipe as he slides back into the ring.

Wellington: That’s the spirit use the trusty old lead pipe to dismantle this monster

He walks near Apocalypse, sliding the pipe under Apocalypse’s neck, he begins to choke the monster…but he continues fighting to his feet, Apocalypse runs falling out f the ring and taking Brees with him to the mat below.

Van Pelt: The Ring awareness of Apocalypse, is Amazing…both men tumble to the floor, forcing Brees to break the choke

Apocalypse lays close to the apron as Brees rolled near the fans as they tried reaching over the barricade to touch the superstar. Apocalypse pushes up to his knees, as he looks over at Brees…Apocalypse pulls himself to his feet as Brees stands up. Apocalypse turns and grips Brees by his throat…then throws him head first into the steel ring post, then down each step to the ring…laying Jesse’s head on the bottom step as Apocalypse stomps down on it, you hear Brees scream in agony as he rolls on the ground…Apocalypse rips him to his feet and throws him into the ring, turning his head hanging over the side of the ring as Apocalypse dropped forearms over his chest, before walking up the stairs and walking along the side of the ring and dropping a leg over Brees’ chest.

Van Pelt: The Veteran Picking apart the upper body of Brees…

Wellington: The leg drop over the side of the ring, looked to be the nail in the coffin if stomping his head into the steel steps wasn’t enough

Brees’ rolls into the ring holding his head, as Apocalypse rolled back into the ring. The ref was checking on Brees as Apocalypse once again threw the ref to the side. Apocalypse picked Brees up locking his arms under his, forcing Brees to face him, as Apocalypse took his hands and grabbed the back of Brees head and Drove a vicious head butt into the skull of Jesse…and continues as the blood of his opponent cover him. Apocalypse dropped him as he wiped the blood from his face...Apocalypse looks up to the ramp…

Van Pelt: A Crimson Mask on both men…The blood belonging to Brees

Wellington: Apocalypse is sending a clear message to Lionheart Backstage…

Van Pelt: Which one?

Apocalypse grabs Brees and slams him to the mat with a Flat liner. Apocalypse sits on his knees looking down on Brees, as he stands grabbing one of Brees arms and locking in the Last Breathe…as the ref doesn’t even ask he just rings the bell as Apocalypse keeps the move locked in Brees’ blood landing all over Apocalypse…

Van Pelt: The Match is finished Brees can’t take anymore of this…Wont someone come down here and clear this mess up?

as The Original Lionheart comes running down to the ring…Apocalypse throws Brees to the side…as Matt comes into the ring and starts to check on Brees…before standing face to face with the blood drenched monster…Matt grabs a microphone

Matt: Is this what you wanted Jason? Taking out people that have nothing to do with this…You know what…forget the PPV, Forget James back there…Jason Next Week…You and Me…a Rematch from American Mayhem…How’s that for you Jason? Is that what you wanted…is that what all this was about…?

Apocalypse reaches grabbing a mic from a stagehand as he shakes his head no…

Apocalypse: No…Matt…No that’s not what I want…I already beat you in a Submissions Match…Its where all of this began…

Jesse Brees starts to get back to his feet as he falls over… but continues his attempts…

Apocalypse: Brees will be fine, you see Matt…this is all about James…and Rose. Brees was suffering from the loss of his loved one…he needed to be taken to the brink…plunged forward into the edge of his own ability to witness what’s worth fighting for…Week after week he comes out here falling short of victory…Matt Next week…I want you in a Cage…Four sides locking you inside this ring with me…so once and for all you will learn my lessons…so the kids back there can see what is worth fighting for next week…Is Rose worth suffering once more through the agony I will put him through…As for yourself Matt…Was coming back from Japan to save our student worth it to you…can you stand the thought of defeat once more…

Brees is on his feet he grips the chair Apocalypse used in the beginning of the match…he pulls the strength to charge at the back of Apocalypse…before his connects, the lights go off and the sound of the chair shot hitting is heard as the fans cheer…until the lights return Lionheart is laid out in the center of the ring…as Brees holds onto the top rope, dropping the chair

Van Pelt: The Chair shot connected but on the wrong man…

Wellington: Apocalypse just issued the final Message…Him and The Original Lionheart in a Cage Match…

Van Pelt: Can you Imagine the outcome if Apocalypse defeat Lionheart again? Would James Murdock, the new Lionheart still take on Apocalypse at the PPV?

Wellington: I would high tail it anyways after Apocalypse’s show of dominance here tonight…

Van Pelt: What is the condition on Jesse Brees…He is standing in the ring right now…but what of his injuries…

Wellington: He looks better than ever…

Brees stands in the center of the ring looking down at the collapsed body of Lionheart…a smile on his face even after the loss to Apocalypse…he wipes the blood from his face and rubs it on the mat, as he climbs out of the ring still clutching the chair in his hand…
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm

(The lights dim to blue as "COLD" Blares over the P.A. System. Iceman walks out with his arms held high, as blue pyro goes off above him. The crowd boos as Iceman is walking down the ramp. Iceman stops and looks at a fan that is yelling something to him. Iceman stares at him and then smacks the fan in the head. When Iceman reaches the ring, he hops up on the apron and climbs up the ring post holding his arms up as the crowd continues to boo.)

Cummings: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Approaching the ring, Iceman!!!!!

(Walk by Pantara blares throughout the ring as War is seen from the ramp and entering the ring)

Cummings: And his tag team partner, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the Hardcore Champion, War!!!!!!

(War poses for the crowd and asks for a microphone as his music fades out)

War: (laughing in a maniac tone) Hehehe. I know some of my fans aren't happy with what I did earlier tonight to my next challenger for my title, Suicide.

(video of War stapling the hardcore title contract is shown on the titan tron with a mixed reaction from the crowd)

War: (smiling as the video ends) Fantastic. But hey, everyone's gotta learn sometime!

(War paces around the ring)

War: At Annihilation, I'm going to do more than that to Suicide. But tonight, I've got a match with Iceman against two of the top stars in XDF. Allen, the man I defeated last week. And then Showery, and we all know what happens when Showery and I get in the ring together. The same result happens, I always come out on top!!!!

(War throws the microphone out of the ring and holds the XDF title up high as "Roll Out" hits the PA system as blue and yellow lights flash all over the arena. After a few moments a golden Escalade pulls up to the entrance ramp, as the fans cheer Allen opens the door and climbs out with the XDF World Championship slung over his shoulder, he walks to the ring and holds up the title before sitting it by the ring post)

Cummings: And from Atlanta, Georgia, the XDF champion, JEMARCUS ALLEN!!!!!

(Allen holds the XDF title up high as Warrior's Code by Dropkick Murphy's kicks on and Mickey Showery is seen slowly walking to the ring)

Cummings: And his tag team partner, the Southey Saint, Mickey Showery!!!!

(Mickey Showery's music fades out as he enters the ring. Both teams converse as Iceman and Showery start things off)

Van Pelt: And welcome to our main event!! My name is Scott Van Pelt alongside my colleague Steve Wellington, and what a tag team match we have!

Wellington: That's right Scott. Mickey Showery and JeMarcus Allen taking on Iceman and War!!

(The match kicks off with Showery getting the early edge and easily powering Iceman down to the neutral corner)

(Showery whips Iceman to the turnbuckle and connects with a Spinebuster on the rebound)

(Showery starts taunting as War is yelling at Showery from his corner. War distracts Showery as Iceman stands up)

(Showery connects with a big boot to War as War falls off the apron. Showery turns around to Iceman as Iceman connects with a Drop kick to Showery's chin as Showery falls down)

(Iceman starts laughing as he starts to stomp on Showery as War climbs back up to the apron)

(Iceman stops stomping as he climbs to the top rope, but Showery stands up and trips Iceman off by pulling his feet off the ropes and Iceman drops down to the ground)

(Showery then sets up Iceman and connects with a Powerbomb in the ring and goes for a cover on Iceman)

(Iceman kicks out at 2)

(Showery picks Iceman up and whips him into Showery/Allen's corner as Showery connects with a clothesline. Showery tags in Allen as Allen connects with a DDT in their corner as Allen goes for a cover)

(Iceman kicks out and Allen connects with some mud hole stomps and picks Iceman up)

(Allen connects with a running sideslam near a corner and then locks Iceman in the leg lock as Iceman works his way to the ropes after a while)

Van Pelt: And that's one way to weaken your opponent!!

(Allen picks up Iceman and whips him into the turnbuckle. Iceman connects with a cross body off the ropes as both men go down)

(War is hyped up for a tag as Allen tags in Showery)

(Showery tries to grab Iceman, but Iceman tags in War)

Wellington: And here comes War!!

(War is fired up and connects with quick kicks and clotheslines wearing Showery down. War eventually goes off the ropes and connects with a midair clothesline that brings Showery down)

(War yells loudly and climbs the top turnbuckle and attempts Love Thy Neighbor, but Showery catches War by the neck on his way down)

Wellington: Oh no, this isn't good!!!

(Iceman walks in the ring and distracts the referee as War spits in Showery's face and then rakes is eyes)

(The referee turns around and War connects with a DDT and goes for the cover)

(Showery kicks out at 2)

Van Pelt: What the hell!! That should be a disqualification!!!!

Wellington: Its not a DQ if you don't get caught.

(War kicks Showery around and locks in the sleeper on the ground. After struggling for a while, Showery gets to a vertical base and shoves off War)

(War is pushed to his own corner as Iceman tags himself in)

(Showery still has some pain in his eye but spears War as Iceman comes from behind)

(War falls down, but Iceman goes for a rollup pin on Showery)

(Showery kicks Iceman off at 1)

(Iceman starts connecting with quick kicks to Showery's midsection and forces him back in the process)

(Showery connects with an elbow to Iceman's face on the rebound and both men fall down)

(both Iceman and Showery get the tag after struggling to get to a vertical base)

(Allen comes in off the tag and connects with many combination punches before slinging War into the ropes)

(Allen connects with a power slam off the rebound and starts to taunt)

Wellington: I think we know whats about to come next!

(Allen picks up War and sets him up for the Flo Money and connects with it very quickly as he goes into the cover)

(Iceman breaks up the pin at 2)

(Allen is mad by this and whips Iceman into his corner and connects with the Million Dolla Hits before clotheslining him over the top and out of the ring)

(Allen turns around and War connects with the Blitz, sending Allen down)

(Showery seems like he wants a tag as War climbs the top rope and Iceman climbs back to the apron)

(War sets up for the Love thy Neighbor as Allen gets up. Iceman makes a blind tag as he and War argue)

(Allen connects with a low blow off the turnbuckle and hits the South Street Drop on War. War rolls out of the ring as Iceman enters)

(Iceman and Allen exchange punches for a while and Allen eventually gets the upper hand)

(Allen whips Iceman to the ropes and lowers his head)

(Iceman kicks Allen on the rebound and quickly hits a Frost Bite, sending Allen to the ground and goes for a cover)

(Allen kicks out at 2.5)

(Iceman argues with the referee for a while before climbing his turnbuckle. Again he and War argue as War makes a tag in)

Van Pelt: These two cannot get on the same page tonight!!

(Allen stands up as War kicks Iceman off the ropes and throws him into the steel steps from the apron as he mouths “I Don't Need You!!”

(Iceman is busted open and unconscious as Allen tries to tag in Showery. Showery is clutching his eye as Allen gets pissed that he won't tag in)

(Allen turns around to War connecting with the Naplam and going for a cover)

(Walk by Pantara kicks back on as War smiles in the middle of the ring and is given his Hardcore title)

Cummings: Here are your winners, the team of War and Iceman!!!!

(War grabs the Hardcore belt and leaves as highlights of the match are being shown. Iceman eventually gets up in anger and leaves as War's music fades and Allen and Showery are standing in the middle of the ring)

(The two are arguing and Allen slaps Showery)

(Showery comes back with a big boot to Allen, which sends Allen down)

(Showery picks Allen up and connects with the Slamrock)

(Showery goes outside the ring and grabs the microphone and the World title belt as he climbs back in the ring)

Showery: JeMarcus Allen.... There's a reason I didn't tag you in.... At Annihilation, you defend your title..... against.....ME!!!!!

(The fans have mixed reactions as Showery holds the belt up high)

Showery: And here's some more news for you Allen. Next week, you'll be going up against the undefeated....Suicide!!!!!

(More cheers come from the crowd as Showery throws the title back down)

Showery: I wouldn't get too confertable with that title. Because in a few weeks, its going to belong to ME!!!!!!!!

(Warrior's Code by Dropkick Murphy's kicks back on as Showery exits the ring)

Van Pelt: WOW!!! So its Showery and Allen at Annihilation!!!!

Wellington: And next week Allen has to take on Suicide!!! What a main event!!!!

Van Pelt: Tonight's main event was amazing too!!! I can't wait for Annihilation!!!

(The show fades out on Showery exiting the ring)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/8/10   Full Throttle 3/8/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 3/8/10
Page 1 of 1