Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 3/15/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Full Throttle 3/15/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Full Throttle 3/15/10 Fth

{The lights began to flash and pyro shot into the air as the cameras went live for the show. The audience is cheering like crazy as the cameras scan the crowds, eventually heading the commentator table where Wellington and Van Pelt were sitting.}

Van Pelt: Good evening fans and welcome to XDF's Monday Night Full Throttle, LIVE in Cincinnati, Ohio in the US Bank Arena! I'm Scott Van Pelt and this is my co-host, William Wellington!

Wellington: Tonight we have a great show lined up for you! What will XDF Champion, JaMarcus Allen have to say about the fallout from his tag team match with new #1 Contender, "The Southie Saint" Mickey Showery? Will he be able to focus on the red hot, Suicide, as he continues to prove his dominance?

Van Pelt: Those two face off tonight! Another match that caught my eye is Dynamite vs Scott Owens! Owens will be making his fighting in his first match here tonight will he have what it takes to defeat dynamite?

Far From Over begins to play over the sound system of the arena as Brian Andrews steps out onto the stage with a large portion of the audience booing he stands there for a second looking out into the crowd as another man steps out onto the stage his name is Richard Burns they both walk down the ramp and enter the ring.

Wellington: What do you make of this Van?

Van Pelt: I don’t know last time we saw Mr. Andrews he was getting buried alive now he is walking around with Mr. Burns?

Burns grabs a microphone and begins to talk.

Burns: Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please! As many of you know I am not the only GM around anymore I am going to be sharing my duties with an old pretty face that many of you know as Brian Andrews!

The crowd begins to boo heavily as Burns hands the microphone over to Andrews.

Andrews: As many of you know I was the GM here before this place got shut down!

The crowd begins to chant ass hole but Andrews continues.

Andrews: I know why this place got shut down!

Van Pelt: This should be interesting!

Andrews: It was my fault!

Wellington: What!? I thought I would never here him say that! Ever!

Andrews: That’s right it was my fault I was to busy planning my own achievements that I was not planning the companies! More importantly I was not giving what all you people out there wanted! That was better matches better storylines! It was my fault and I’m…. I’m sorry for that! To leave you the fans with out the XDF for five long months… I’m sorry!

The crowd begins to quite down to listen what more he had to say.

Andrews: That is why I have talked to Mr. Burns and assured him that we will work together to give the best possible shows available! There will be no stables hungry for power , there will be no GM that kills this show for this you have my word! I know that is not much to say but hopefully one day it will be again!

Far from over begins to play again as Andrews drops the microphone and walks out of the ring.

Van Pelt: That must have taken a lot to say.

Wellington: Only time will tell!

The scene turns to black as we go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

(A door shuts and a gun cocks an Indestructible by Disturbed starts to play 30 seconds in to the song Big O walks out looks around and does a long slow throat cut before making his way to the ring)

Cummings: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, Big O Scott Owens!!!!

(Owens climbs into the ring while the crowd boos him)

(Step Up" By Drowning pool plays and he walks down to the ring as the fans cheer Dynamite)

Cummings: And his opponent, DYNAMITE!!!!

(Dynamite taunts Owens as Cummings exits the ring and the bell rings)

Van Pelt: And welcome to Monday night full throttle alongside Steve Wellington, I am Scott Van Pelt, and we're kicking things off with Dynamite and Scott Owens!!!

Wellington: Both of these men would love to make an impact, and they both have the chance to tonight

(The match starts with Dynamite and Owens locking up, each trying to get the advantage. Eventually Dynamite connects with a knee to the chest and then powers Owens into the corner)

(Dynamite connects punches to Owens' chest as Owens falls down. Dynamite pushes his leg onto Owens' face until the referee breaks the count at 5)

(Dynamite runs back and attempts a body slam, but Owens rolls out of the way and connects with a baseball slide)

(Dynamite falls to the ground as Owens starts to work on Dynamites leg, and eventually pulling Dynamite to the center of the ring and locking in a Modified Boston Crab)

(Dynamite powers out after much support from the crowd and kicks Owens away)

(As Dynamite slowly gets up, Owens charges him, but Dynamite counters with a Spinebuster near the ropes and a cover)

(kick out at 2)

(Dynamite panders to the crowd as he sets up for the Explosion, but Owens gets his hand on the ropes as he falls back off of Dynamite and rolls over to the other end of the ring)

(Dynamite turns around, and Owens suddenly connects with a Lights Out, sending Dynamite down and going for the cover)

(The bell rings as Indestructible by Disturbed hits the airways)

Cummings: Here is your winner, the Big O, Scott Owens!!!!!

Match Time- 3:19

(Owens looks down at Dynamite and walks out of the ring with a smile on his face)

Wellington: Well what an impact the new guy Owens just made! He took down Dynamite!!

Van Pelt: He may have taken out Dynamite, but he's not the only superstar in XDF.

(The camera cuts to a commercial)
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Backstage cameras are watching as Lionheart makes his way to the curtain…James runs up behind him

James: I’m coming out there with you, Matt

Matt places his hand on his pupils shoulder…

Matt: James, your time will come to face him…but now I want you to stay back here no matter what

Matt walks away from James, as the scene goes to Stan Cummings in the center of the ring

Cummings: The Following Contest is scheduled to be a Cage Match…

The cage lows from above the ring as the crowd starts to cheer…

Cummings: Introducing First THE LIONHEARTED MATTHEW THOMAS…

Matt walks from the back in his wrestling attire as Paint it black plays, he is finishing taping his wrist as he throws the tape roll into the crowd and walks up the stairs looking at the structure he and Apocalypse would be fighting in…

Cummings: and The Opponent THE APOCALYPSE!!!

Living in Sin starts to play as it Changes to Sin with a Grin as David Shane, Maria and Apocalypse walk from the back…

Van Pelt: A Family Reunion…David Shane walking Apocalypse to the ring…

Wellington: Wait David and Maria are heading over here…

The shuffling of microphones is heard as David and Maria sit with Wellington and Van Pelt, Apocalypse stands at the top of the ramp…as the Arena lights fade down Darkening the Arena as he walks to the ring to the eerie sound of Johnny Cash singing “Aint No Grave”

Van Pelt: He’s sending one more of his mind games at his opponent…

Wellington: how true it is for the career of The Apocalypse…

Apocalypse walks up the stairs as he enters the ring slamming the door shut behind him, Apocalypse takes his coat off and throws it over to the side of the Cage.

Wellington: I take it your vacation is finished, Did you have a great couple of weeks at home with your lovely family, Boss

David: They were worth it…as you see Maria is back with us, we’re here to support the man that has been behind us this entire time

Van Pelt: He has been dominant as of late…

David: Quit trying to kiss my ass…I’m not giving you a raise

The Bell sounds as Lionheart stares at Apocalypse standing in the ring as the bell echoes through the Arena. Matt Charges at Apocalypse but is caught by his neck and Choke slammed to the mat. Apocalypse pulls him back to his feet from the mat and throws him face first into the cage and starts to grind it against the cage as it rips into his skin, barely starting to bleed as Apocalypse throws him to the mat. Walking around Matt, Apocalypse looks down at his prey…as the fans boo him

Van Pelt: No Remorse…

Wellington: Ratings…

David: Stop it…

Maria could be heard laughing through David’s Mic, as Apocalypse bounces back on the ropes and forward dropping a knee on the forehead of Matt, then starts to rub his forearm into the forehead of Matt. Stopping he grabs Matt by the throat and sets up for a power bomb, lifting him into the air. Matt shows his first sense of fight as his starts to punch away at Apocalypse’s head. Apocalypse falls back into the ropes as Lionheart throws him across the ring with a headscissors takedown. He starts to crawl up the ropes…

Van Pelt: He’s trying to get the momentum flowing his direction…

David: Just watch and shut up for once…these fans don’t want to hear us every second of a match…

James is on his feet, as he turns Apocalypse sits up and gets to his feet…Lionheart runs at him and spears him in the gut and starts to wail away at his face, drawing blood. He starts slamming Apocalypse’s head down on the mat. Lionheart stands to his feet and Drags the monster to his as he throws him at the ropes and dropkicks him down to the mat. The fans start to get into it, chanting for Lionheart

David: This is why I allow these veterans back into this company…

Wellington: They are Amazing…

David: This is what the fans want to see

Lionheart starts up the cage…Apocalypse starts to pull himself back to his feet…Lionheart pushes off the cage and cross bodies Apocalypse back to the mat. He runs to his feet and to the ropes, jumping off them and moonsaulting and landing across Apocalypse’s body…as he once again starts up the cage…

David: Maria, hold this…

The sound of David throwing the head set is heard as he comes charging down the ramp and jumps up the cage and drives and elbow into the side of lionheart’s face, sending him down to the mat…David pulls himself up to the top of the cage and looks down at Matt’s body laying perfectly below him as he looks out to the crowd then back at Maria and the Announcers…James comes charging out of the back as David jumps…Camera’s flashing as he hits a perfect shutting star press crashing to the mat as the fans start chatting holy shit…James makes it ring side as he starts pulling on the chained door to the cage…he walks around lifting up the skirt to the ring looking for something as the crowd starts to get excited as WAR comes jumping over the barricade and clubs James over the back with a steel chair…WAR turns to the fans as he is jumped by the Hardcore Title Challenger Suicide taking him to the mat outside the ring…

Van Pelt: This match has gone to Chaos…

Wellington: This match just got better…

Apocalypse is on his feet as he sees David rolling on the mat in pain from his dive…Apocalypse watches his pray as he pushes up on his hands…Apocalypse would kick them out from under him. Outside the ring, WAR is fighting off Suicide and James starting to think he’s gotten in too deep…they stand near the enterance ramp as once again the fans get excited…again David Shane stands on the top of the cage…this time jumping into the grouping of WAR James Murdock and Suicide…

Van Pelt: You’re husband has lost it…

Maria: built up frustration with people like you Scott…that’s all that is…

Wellington: The boss is in the mood to fly after his vacation

Maria: He’s always flying…

Matt pulls himself up to his knees as Apocalypse punts him in the side of the head flattening him out on the mat…Apocalypse climbs over him, bending down looking at his face…picking his head off the mat, Apocalypse starts throwing strategic punches into the head of Lionheart…continuing to pick his head off the mat…finally the blood starts flowing heavily…Apocalypse starts slapping him around on his face…trying to get him to wake up from the suicide dive from Shane…Apocalypse wraps his hand around Matt’s throat and drags him to his feet. Throwing him into the corner, his limp body just falls before the corner…

Van Pelt: I think this match is over, Apocalypse just needs to escape

Wellington: He’s going to prove his point before that…

Outside the ring WAR helps David to his feet, as they taunt the men laying at their feet…Apocalypse picks Lionheart up placing him on the turnbuckle. Apocalypse sets him up for a powerbomb, suddenly theres life as Lionheart jumps off Apocalypse’s shoulders behind him and slams him to the mat with a german suplex…he’s quick to his feet and Picks Apocalypse off the mat and slams him shoulder first into the steel post then snap suplexes Apocalypse to the mat, as he put his hands behind his head as he fights to his feet and starts to climb the cage again…David and War climb up the cage and starts to fight him at the top of the cage, Lionheart throws WAR off the top of the cage into the ring…then soon after David follows his friend to the mat inside the ring…Lionheart lays back on the top of the cage as he’s worn for energy…Apocalypse grabs him by the wrist and starts to pull on him as he grips him at the elbow and rips him from the top of the cage

Van Pelt: Matt Thomas is in the Lion’s Den now…Apocalypse WAR and David Shane are all inside the cage…

Wellington: The veteran’s are fighting for glory

Apocalypse pulls Lionheart off the matt and throws him at the rope then power slams him into the cage as it falls Apart from the impact…Lionheart’s body falling to the floor below…the bell sounding…

Cummings: YOUR WINNER THE LIONHEART MATT THOMAS!!!

Apocalypse stands in the ring, looking at the broken side of the cage…as he looks at the carnage outside the ring…James barely on his knees…Suicide no longer ringside…the cage is risen as David grabs the microphone from Cummings…

David: It doesn’t end here…Hell no, James…Suicide…you two got involved in something that didn’t concern you…Next week…

David bends down catching his breath…

David: Next Week…it will be the Lionhearts facing off against My father and I in a Tornado Tag Team Match!
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm

The lights dim to blue as "COLD" Blares over the P.A. System. Iceman walks out with his arms held high, as blue pyro goes off above him. The crowd boos as Iceman is walking down the ramp.

“Making his way to the ring…ICEMAN!”

Iceman stops and looks at a fan that is yelling something to him. Iceman stairs at him and then smacks the fan in the head. When Iceman reaches the ring, he hops up on the apron and climbs up the ring post holding his arms up as the crowd continues to boo.

"Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys cues up over the arena speakers as green and orange lights begin to circle over the crowd full of signs, cheers, and Irish flags.

"From the fighting city of Boston Massachusetts, The Southie Saint, MICKEY SHOWERY!"

Mickey walks out onto the entrance ramp as the large screen above him displays highlights from previous matching. Showery, in a bit of a skipping boxing stance, throws some quick shadow punches displaying his speed then throws a hand up to the crowd giving them a smile as he walks down to the ring.

The ref looks a t both men, then calls for the bell.

The two lock up. Iceman gets the advantage. He switches behind Showery and hits a German Suplex.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Iceman maintains his grip. As he and Showery get up, Iceman attempts another German Suplex. Showery counters with a couple of back elbows and Iceman releases his grip. Showery whips Iceman into the corner. He charges in and hits Iceman with a huge clothes line. Ice staggers out corner and gets caught with a bell to bell suplex.

Showery gets up and begins to stomp on Iceman. Showery bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee to Iceman’s head. Showery goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

The two both get up. Iceman runs at Showery and gets hit with a dropkick. The momentum sends Iceman tumbling outside the ring. Showery heads outside as well.

The ref begins to count.

“1

“2”

Showery walks over, but Iceman hits him with a stiff elbow. He then whips Showery into the guard rail. He begins to stomp on Showery, returning the favor from earlier.

“3

“4

“5

“6”

Iceman picks up Showery. He bangs his head on the ring apron, then rolls Showery into the ring. Iceman hops on the ring apron and climbs to the top rope. He measures Showery, then hit a top rope senton splash. Iceman goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Iceman gets up and rolls Showery onto his stomach. He then locks in a camel clutch.

Showery struggles a bit, but can’t break the hold. The ref walks over, but he refuses to tap out. Iceman maintains the hold for a while, but breaks it after he sees that Showery is not going to tap out.

He picks Showery up and puts him back down with a back drop. He goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Frustrated, Iceman goes for the cover once again.

“1

“2

“Kickout!”

Iceman gets up and taunts the crowd. They begin to boo. Iceman attempts to cover again, but Showery counters with a roll up.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Iceman pops up and is enraged about almost getting pinned. He runs at Showery, who counters with a massive spine buster. Showery goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Showery picks Iceman up. He then begins to batter him with punches. Iceman is unable to cover up, and gets caught with a left cross. Iceman falls limp on the mat. Mickey walks over and pick up Iceman. He sets him up, and nails him with the Slamrock. Showery pins.

“1

“2

“3!”

"Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys cues up over the arena speakers. The ref raises Mickey’s hand and hands him his title.

“And your winner…MICKEY SHOWERY!”
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 pm

We come back from a commercial break to see Flex Johnson in his locker room on his cell phone.

Flex: So what you are telling me is that my face is going to be on the new Wheaties Fuel box?

There is a knock on the door as it opens wide, a person enters the room.

Hollywood: I heard the best of the best worked here!

Flex: Hey I got to go! Call me back later!

Flex hangs up the phone and gives a brotherly hug to Hollywood.

Flex: It’s been a while!

Hollywood: To long man!

Flex: What brings you to the XDF holmes?

Hollywood: Well I was looking over some stuff and I found this magazine with your ugly face on it. Got reading and found out that you became the first ever XDF champion! It got me thinking of what a boring time I was having and what a time you’ve been having. I could not let you have all the fun by yourself!

Flex: You signed with the company?

Hollywood: Signed sealed and delivered!

Flex: Wow it’s just going to be like old times esse!

Hollywood: You bet your ass man! The party has just begun!

Flex: Hey I have a match up next….

Hollywood: I will be watching backstage man.

Flex: Sweet catch you later

Flex walks out of the frame as the scene turns to darkness
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Another Day by Sevin hit’s the sound system of the arena as Flex Johnson slowing walks down to the ring.

Cummings: Making his way down to the ring he was the first ever XDF champion! Flex Johnson!

Flex jumps into the ring with the cheers of the crowd in the background.

Van Pelt: Well from the looks of things Flex has a friend on his side!

Wellington: He will need one considering in recent weeks Fuji has made it his mission to prove to everyone that he is better then Flex and I’m starting to believe him!

The lights in the arena start to dim and flicker, a super bright spotlight shoots out of the entrance. Red and orange lasers shot around the arena the lights now are completely out. War steps in front of the light all you see is his black outline as Walk by Pentera hit’s the sound system. War takes off running to the ring.

Van Pelt: Flex has to put the last couple of weeks behind him for at least this match because he is facing one of the best in War!

Cummings: Making his way down to the ring he is the current Hardcore champion! War!

War jumps into the ring with the crowd booing in the background. War tosses his belt to the ref as the ref signals for the bell.

Ding…Ding

Wellington: Look at War he is focused ready for this match more then I can say for Flex!

The two men lock up in the center of the ring Flex maneuvers War into a headlock but War counters with a couple of elbows to the gut. Flex pushes War to the ropes were he rebounds with a flying spinning heel kick. Flex falls to the mat were War gives him a couple of kicks to the gut and an diving elbow to the face. War brings Flex to his feet and tries to deliver a dropkick but Flex moves out of the way Flex rebounds off the ropes with a clothesline to War followed by a nasty ddt.

Van Pelt: Ouch it looked like Wars face would be imprinted in the mat!

Flex then maneuvers War into the stf War yells in pain reaching for the rope but Flex only puts more presser on it. War finally makes it the ropes as Flex breaks the hold. War slowly gets to his feet as Flex goes for another clothesline but War pulls down the top rope Flex flies outside the ring. War leaps over the top rope and lands on Flex with a crossbody. The two men get to there feet at the same time but War gives Flex a leg sweep followed by a leg drop. War pulls Flexes body to the steel steps to have only his head rest on the steel steps then he motions to the crowd that he is going to the top of the turnbuckle.

Wellington: Looks like War is going to leap off the top of the turnbuckle!

Van Pelt: This is not looking good for Flex!

War leaps off the turnbuckle with a dropkick aimed at Flexes head but Flex moves at the last moment leaving War to sail into the steel steps.

Van Pelt: What is War thinking? This is not a hardcore match!

Wellington: I don’t think War gives a dam!

Flex pushes War back into the ring. Flex makes his way in the ring and slowly brings War to his feet but as he did Shun Di River begins playing over the sound system Flex looks towards the ramp. War noticing that Flexes attention is fully directed at the ramp delivers his Napalm to Flex and goes for the pin.

Ding…Ding

Fuji slowly makes his way out onto the stage and down the ramp, War grabs his belt and makes his way out of the ring.

Van Pelt: What the hell is Fuji doing out here he interrupted this match costing Flex!

Fuji grabs a chair from the announcers table and climbs into the ring.

Wellington: I think you have your answer!

Flex gets too his feet awkwardly but is met by the steel chair of Fuji crashing down onto his head. Flex lays motionless on the mat blood is noticeable on his forehead Fuji then delivers hit after hit to the gut of Flex with the steel chair.

Van Pelt: Someone has to stop this!

The crowd gets to their feet as they notice a man running down the ramp. Fuji hears the crowds reaction and turns around but the man already entered the ring and delivers a spear to Fuji.

Wellington: Who is that?

Van Pelt: That is Flexes old friend Joe Hollywood!

Fuji gets to his feet but is met by Hollywood who delivers his Highlight Reel. Fuji crawls outside the ring Hollywood walks over to Flex and helps him to his feet. Fuji slowly gets to his feet looking at the ring in disgust as we go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm

{Scene opens with Lauren Winters standing in the center of the ring in front of a podium. There is a mixture of cheers and boos coming from the audience. She simply ignores it as she begins to speak.}

Winters: While I am not here for you to disrespect me - {The crowd’s booing begins to intensify, but she continues.} I am here simply to address the XDF world who here is the top diva. Let’s introduce these ladies to the ring. Let’s give up for the first diva, Miss Brooke Milton.

{“Turn You On” begins to play. At the start of her music, Brooke Milton walks out of the Gorillas postion and on top of the ramp to flip her hair back, then turns around so her back is shown...she then bows down so her assets are shown, she then stood up and turns around, walking down the ramp with one hand on her hip and the other at times telling the audience to talk to the hands, she ignores those who are booing at her. At the bottom of the ramp she flips her jet black hair yet again and goes to her right side of the ring, she climbs it then as she is standing outside the ropes she bends backwards and sits on the middle rope, while holding the top rope with her left hand. With her right hand she pulls a "Layla El" and lifts her right leg to show how flexible it is...she then enters the ring walking towards all sides of the four sided ring and to climb on the second rope and bend down to show off her voluptuous and natural bust. She is wearing a short and tight black skirt with a hot pink blouse that shows off her chest. As she makes eye contact with Lauren, she smirks as she passes her to take her seat on the right side of the podium.}

Winters: And to introduce our next diva, the XDF Diva’s Champion, Juelz.

{"s(AINT)" by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain. She poses for the fans as she heads down the ramp. On her way down the ramp she slaps as many fans hands as she can get to. She climbs the s tairs and poses on the apron again for the fans. She then goes in above the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring, playing to the crowd. She is wearing a strapless black top and black pants, complimented by a white belt. She lefts her belt into the air as the audience goes wild, making her eye contact with Brooke as she passes her and sits onto the left side of the podium.}

Winters: Alright ladies, let’s get this started. I want each of you to come up to the podium and state your case to the XDF universe. The decision of top diva is determined by the fans, so choose your words wisely.

{She smiles as she takes a step backwards, offering Brooke to take the first chance to walk up to the podium. Brooke rolls her eyes for a moment as she comes to a stand, the crowd obviously showing their distaste as they begin to boo once more as she makes her way to the podium.}

Milton: Who is XDF's top Diva? {Scoffs.} That’s a very stupid question to ask...honestly, why are you people...even wasting my time with such nonsense? Ugh. Obviously, The top Diva in XDF is me...Brooke Milton. Now, you may ask me why am I the top Diva…{Scoffs.} Let's face it folks...there is a slow count of ACTIVE divas on XDF first of all...and secondly, I happen to be the final Divas champion of XDF...therefore making history...till the federation reopened.

{The crowd began to boo even louder as Brooke went on. Juelz listened quietly, but not seeming at the slightest surprised at Brooke’s behavior.}
Milton: Now, I know my fans think of this as unfair, but here’s the thing, I have been holding that prestigious title since last August 22nd of 2009..all the way to February 21st 2010....Amazing am I people? {Laughs.} Not only I had the short distinction of being the last Divas champion...but I also am, the only woman who has held the championship with the longest reign. Comparable to that of WWE's Michelle McCools reign or that of formerly TNA's Awesome Kong. I digress though, If Juelz has not cheated or slept her way to win MY rightful crown, I would have held it til March as well {Boos.} I know I know, this is mutiny! {More boos.} Let's see where was I? Oh Yes.

{The camera pans over to Juelz who looks angered and is standing up. Winters motions for the champion to sit down, who is hesitant but finally does as Brooke finishes.}

Milton: The competition on XDF has also been lacking as of late, as you people have seen last week that I have dominated the likes of Miss Puppies and Lola Heart, with my abilites, and talent. Something Juelz obviously lacks. {She looks at Juelz and smirks.}

Milton: As far as I'm concerned...once our match in Annihilation comes up, I will prove to you all...that I am the better Divas champion and I will expose Juelz of what she truly is...nothing more than a paper champion, waiting to be broken apart! I'm getting off topic...now as for me being XDF's top Diva...of course I choose myself for the reasons I have stated just now...and of being the ally of one called War...My Career has just started here though people...but I digress though...I am no Juelz true, but at least I didn't retire early at a young {She laughs loudly as Juelz stands up once more, fuming.} For someone to do that is nothing more than a selfish....quitter! {Smiles.}

{Juelz finally loses it and begins to walk up to Brooke, not attacking her, but butting her head where the two are staring eye to eye at each other. Winters walks up inbetwen the two of them.}

Winters: Stop it, both of you, save this for the ring. Now Brooke, you’ve made your statement. Sit. Now.

{She glares at the champion who pushes back from Juelz, smirking as the crowd chants for Juelz as Brooke goes to her seat. Juelz comes up completely to the podium.}

Juelz: Why am I the better diva between myself and Brooke Milton? Isn't it obvious? There are several reasons that I am better than Brooke. Talent, looks, experience, and image ... just to name a few. {She chuckled as she glared over at Brooke.} You see Brooke, when it comes to talent, you got nothing. When I first arrived i thought you had skills, i thought you would be a tough adversary to beat. But ... after stepping in the ring with you, i have realised that you are all hype. You are nothing but eye candy and are a disgrace to everything that women in this business have worked towards. Where as I stand for everything we have worked for. I am seen as more than just a pretty face. I am DAMN good at what I do in that ring, as you know. I work hard, i train hard. I live, eat, and breathe wrestling. It's my life. It always has been. I have made sacrifices that you can only imagine Brooke. I have sacrificed not only my career on several occasions, i have sacrificed my body, my soul, and on a few occasions, almost my life. I have been in so many matches that you can only dream of. I walked into a match with 5 men at least twice my size, in a punjabi prison match, and i walked out the winner. Now that in itself makes me better than you.

{Brooke rolls her eyes, but Juelz ignores her as she proceeds.}

Juelz: And just the fact that you lost the title in your first defense says a whole lot about you as the champion, doesn't it hun? You pranced around here like your shit didn't stink, bragging about being the champion when you did NOTHING to deserve being the champion. You beat Sandy Jo ... some one who started out as a punching bag and worked her way to the top, only to be pushed back down to the bottom by you. But you held this title for months, and never defended it once until recently ... and you lost it. That really says a whole lot in terms of your skills.

{Brooke is now gritting her teeth. The crowd chants “Juelz! Juelz! Juelz!” as she smiles at Brooke.}

Juelz: And another thing that makes me the better diva, i don't botch my matches! I don't go around and take people out backstage just to get an easy win. Unlike you i am not here to win or lose, i am here to wrestle. Something you don't do a whole lot of "princess".

{She brushed some stray hairs out of her face.}

Juelz: Which brings up a point. Brooke, you want to call yourself the "princess" of XDF. I have a newsflash for you. I have been the Queen of the Ring since before you even thought of stepping in the ring. I have gone through HELL to earn and preserve that nickname. And let me just tell you one thing, Queens always beat Jacks.

{She paused for a second as Brooke began to fume, using everything to keep herself seated.}

Juelz: And no matter what you say Brooke, you know I'm right. You know that you will never compare to me in the ring. I have so much more experience than you ... except in being on your back. That's your specialty isn't it? And I don't just mean in the ring.

{As Brooke balls her hand into a fist and is ready to deliver it, it is caught roughly by Winters. The two make eye contact as Winter’s glare finally wins, causing Brooke to sit back down. Winters walks up to the podium as Juelz takes her seat.}

Winters: Now as both ladies have made their statements, it’s the fans turn to make theirs. If you guys think Brooke Milton is the top XDF Diva, let’s hear it!

{As Brooke stands, the crowd boos loudly as usual. “Slut” chants can be heard, as she scoffs and lifts her hand in the air, causing the boos to intensify.}

Winters: And what about Juelz?

{As Juelz takes her stand, the crowd chants loudly for the champion. The winner has been chosen by the audience, as Juelz proudly raises her belt in the air.}
Winter: And your top XDF Diva… Juelz!

{The crowd roars in explosion, but Brooke cannot take it and tackles Juelz back into the steel chair. The two exchange punches back and forth as Winters is screaming at the two of them to seize at once. Her orders are ignored as the two continue, Juelz grabbing Brooke by the hair and pulling her off her. The two come to a staggering stand as they exchange more punches. Officials are finally coming in to break up the fight. Winters is infuriated.}

Winters: That’s it! If you two can’t wait to be in the ring, then why don’t we set up a match for next week? Except you two won’t be facing each other, you’ll be teaming TOGETHER.

{The crowd goes wild.}

Winters: Next week, Brooke Milton and Juelz take on Miss Puppies and Lola Heart!

{Brooke is seen smirking at Juelz, who seems shocked.}

Winters: Oh, and Brooke, if you do not help out your tag team partner next week, your number one contender ship will be forfeited to the diva who pins Juelz in that match. So if I were you, I suggest that the two of you try to form an alliance.

{Winters drops her microphone as she takes her exit from the ring. Both divas at each corner are exchanging glares, Brooke, unsure of what to do.}

Wellington: What a match for next week! And what stipulations!

Van Pelt: I always knew Winters was a smart woman! Blackmailing the princess into tag teaming with the queen! I can’t wait!
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Cummings: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing FIRST…

{“Last Resort” blares through the PA System as Suicide makes his way down the entrance ramp. He ignores the crowd as he makes his way up the turnbuckle, staring coldly at the audience, before jumping down into his corner, waiting for his opponent.}

Wellington: Suicide has been on quite a role in victories so far in his career!

Van Pelt: I have to agree - after just winning a number one contender ship, he can prove furthermore to the XDF Champion that he is deserving of a shot for ANY title.

Cummings: Weighing in at 235 lbs… Suicide! And his opponent…

{"Roll Out" hits the PA system as blue and yellow lights flash all over the arena. After a few moments a golden Escalade pulls up to the entrance ramp, as the fans cheer Allen opens the door and climbs out with the XDF World Championship slung over his shoulder, he walks to the ring and holds up the title before sitting it by the ring post.}

Cummings: And, from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at two-hundred forty-eight pounds, JAAMARCUSSS ALLLLEEENN!

{As Allen lifted his hands in the air to pose for the audience, the referee signaled both men and then for the bell to start the match.}

DING DING!

Van Pelt: And here we go, watching the phenomenal champion, JeMarcus Allen in action!

{The two men meet at the center of the ring as Suicide goes for the grapple, with the upper advantage as he whips the champion into the ropes. Allen bounces off and as Suicide prepares for a drop kick, Allen stops in time for Suicide to go slamming into the mat. Allen drops an elbow, and then picks up Suicide as he grapples him once more into a suplex. He goes for the pin.}

2..- KICKOUT!

Wellington: Not quite yet, I don’t believe Suicide is one to give up that easily!

{As Allen comes back to a stand, he goes to pick up Suicide once more, but Suicide perfectly lands a jawbreaker, stunning Allen by surprise.}

Van Pelt: What a move!

{As Allen is taken back, Suicide wastes no time and delivers a flying forearm. He goes for the pin.}

2..- KICKOUT!

Van Pelt: And that isn’t enough to deliver to the XDF Champ!

{Suicide keeps Allen to the ground, lifting him up by his back and he puts him into the dragon sleeper hold. Allen lifts his arm up frantically in pain. The referee signals for him if he surrenders or not, but Allen responds as he delivers punches to Suicide’s head, loosening the hold enough to break it loose.}

Wellington: Ahh the dragon sleeper! I think Allen got lucky that Suicide didn’t have it locked long!

Van Pelt: I hear that, we would’ve seen quite the upset victory!

{Suicide continues the punishment from the pain taken champion, as he elbows him down back into the mat. He goes for the pin.}

2- KICKOUT!

{Suicide sits up frustrated and comes up to a stand. He jumps up onto the top rope and is waiting to deliver the Lethal Injection, but as Allen comes to a stand, Suicide is taken by surprised from the South Street Drop.}

Wellington: What a low blow by the champion! That had to hurt!

{Allen goes for the pin.}

KICKOUT!

Van Pelt: And again, Suicide is showing the crowd that he will not go down that easily!

{Allen sits up, placing his head on his forehead in deep thought.}

Wellington: I think our champion is at a loss of what to do!

{He gets onto his feet as he picks up Suicide, whipping him across the ropes, but Suicide bounces off the rope and counters as he kicks Allen into the gut, positioning him into the air for the S-Bomb.}

Van Pelt: Here it comes!

{But the crowd is shocked as Allen counters the finisher and nails the Flo’ Money.}

Wellington: What a move!!!! This is it!

{Allen goes for the pinfall.}

2.…

3!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner, JaMarcus Allen!

{Allen stumbles backwards as he holds his hand in the air in victory as his music blares through the PA system. He comes to a stand as the referee hands him his belt, holding it high in the air. Officials are checking on Suicide, as one referee signals the cross for EMT.}

Van Pelt: What a match!

Wellington: But the officials are feeling Suicide isn’t doing too well after that devastating finisher…

Van Pelt: I see that! Fans, for more updates on Suicide, be sure to check our official announcements if there is any serious injury! That’s all the time we have for tonight folks! Thanks for watching Full Throttle - where everything, and anything is EXTREME!

{The cameras pan over as the EMTs are rushing to the ring with a stretcher, leaving the audience to wonder as the camera fades to black.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/15/10   Full Throttle 3/15/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 3/15/10
Page 1 of 1