Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 3/1/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Full Throttle 3/1/10 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Chester pointdexter is backstage with a distraught and of course angered Brooke Mitlon..who is pacing around the area...

Chester Pointdexter
I'm here with Brooke Milton....

Brooke milton
thats PRINCESS Brooke Milton to you pal!

Chester Pointdexter
Sorry..PRINCESS Brooke Milton...and right now..I want to know how does it feel not being champion any more?

Brooke Milton
I've never been champion before Chester...I may have lost my divas title to that ugly skank Juelz...but fret not...thios Princess..will get it back...you'll see..you and the marks will ALL SEE!

Chester Pointdexter
It also seems as though that at the Scorned Manabu Fujiwara has said some harsh choice words about you...running from the competition...kingdom crumbling...calling you a skank..any response, retorts?

Brooke Milton
-laughs-

Well..first of all I didn't respond during the Scorned PPV, becasue I was busy nursing the small scrapes that nimorod Juelz gave me...but now that I have this air time..I will give Fuji-Washed Up a proper..and womanly response...oh and Juelz...pay attention...this invovles you as well...

Manabu..Washed up..says I ran away from the competiton...he couldn't be more wrong...I mean for one thing...I came out there and faced Juelz...wrestler to wrestler...no? So I do not know where Manabu gets the idea of me running away from competiton...becasue I faced her...I may have lost my title to that unworthy Diva..but I faced her..and had a hard fought battle...get your freaking facts straight before you preach...ok?

My Kingdom was never crumbling darling, in fact..it always had that strong exterior that has won..most of my battles...the one i had with Juelz doesn't count...quite frankly mostly becasue it was a screw job...a consipracy thought up by XDF Management...I just KNEW they never liked me as their Divas champion so of course they have concoted this plan with Miss "not-so-nice" Juelz...and had her snatch the title away from me...pfft..humph..well I know my Kingdom..will get its queen back once I envoke my rematch clause for the Divas title...

A Skank?...I'm the skank? Really now? You know, Manabu is just saying all this crap about me becasue hes crying like a little BITCH! Over the sole fact that I, Brooke Milton..dropped him like the loser jobber dog he is...If he hadn't lost to Juelz at that time...then just maybe...he would have my services and partnership with him in tact...BUT NO! He failed to win that match...and now all of that went down to the toilet...just like his career will be soon enough...

He's telling me he's not afraid...really? HA! -rolls eyes- Beating up Flex Johnson...doesn't prove a single thing sweetie...In my eye's you're still a loser...a failure...and a total JOBBER!!! I don't associate myself with such people like that...I need WINNER'S in my social circle...WINNERS that can push people...including myself...up far...to the stars...Fuji is just a liyttle whiner..who could not beat someone like Juelz...UGH!! Oh and seeing him beat up Flex that time...WOW...I am SOO Scared!!! -rolls eyes-

Well for this week..I will show both Juelz and Fujiwara..what a true Wrestler is...by beating around my opponent Miss Puppies tonight!...I will show them both...that I am...and will always bne...the BEST XDF has to offor....THEIR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET...in the Divas division...I hope you two watch carefully...you might learn something from a sucess...like Moi...ciao for now -blows a kiss-

Brooke Milton walks away..mumbling the words "called me a skank did he?...I oughta kick his ass!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 pm

(("New Divide" begins to blare through the PA system as Jesse Brees makes his way to the ramp. He glances up at the upper levels of the arena at the crowd, and places his hand over his eyes as if he were searching for someone. The crowd goes wild, but he just grins and simply shrugs as if he doesn't care who is out there, as the crowd begins to go into a roar of boo's. He marches down the ramp, turning it into a jog as he does a slow circle spin outside of the ring with his arms stretched out, flexing them to the audience. He turns to roll into the ring and poses once more, as he waits for his opponent.))

“Now in the ring….JESSE BREES!”

Last Resort by Papa Roach begins to play. Suicide walks slowly down the entrance ramp, then enters the ring.

“And the man who has been on fire as of late…SUICIDE!”

The ref goes over to both men, the calls for the bell.

The two lock up, and Brees gets the advantage with a hammer lock. Suicide struggles a bit and gets out of the hold. He locks on a side head lock of his own. Brees tosses Suicide into the ropes and connects with a dropkick. Brees covers.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Brees picks up Suicide, but is met with a knee to the gut. Suicide takes Brees by the neck and tosses him over the ropes.
Brees lands hard on his back. He writhes on the ground in pain. The ref begins to count.

“1

“2

“3”

Suicide heads outside and begins to stomp on Brees’ back. The he returns to the ring.

“4

“5

“6

“7”

Brees slowly makes it to his feet, and roll into the ring. Suicide pulls Brees to the center of the ring and goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Brees kicks out, but is barely moving. Suicide picks him up, and drives him back down with a huge power bomb. Suicide pushes him over onto his stomach. Suicide gets up and bounces off the ropes. He delivers two well placed knees to Brees’ injured back.

Suicide then picks up Brees. He looks around at the crowd. Then, he drops him drop with the S-Bomb. He then goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“3”.

The ref covers over and raises Suicides hand as Last Resort by Papa Roach begins to play.

“And your winner…SUICIDE!”
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:20 pm

“Another Day” by Sevin begins to play throughout the arena. After a few minutes, Flex steps out of the back and onto the entrance ramp. He looks around the arena as the crowd cheers. Slowly he begins to walk down the ramp. He shakes a few fans’ hands, then gets inside the ring. As he gets into the ring, someone slide him a microphone.

Flex picks up the microphone. He looks out at the crowd.

“Flex, Flex, Flex!”

Flex smiles a bit, then holds the mic up.

“Good evening San Antonio. How yaw doing tonight?”

The crowd cheers.

“Good. Well, ima’ get straight to the point. I’m sure you all know why I’m out here. But, just in case you don’t, let’s take a look at the footage shall we?”

Flex turns around as the screen comes to life.

“Flex gets caught with a stiff right hand. Manabu then knees him in the gut and tosses Flex’s head into the wall. He then begins to stomp a mud hole in Flex. Manabu walks away and grabs a chair. He then bashes Flex over the head.

Flex’s head slams on the ground from the impact of the chair shot. Blood starts to appear on the floor. Manabu kneels down.

“Is that a big enough ‘impact’ for you?”

Manabu stands up and walks away, leaving Flex in a bloody heap on the ground.”

The screen turns off.

“Now I know what you are all thinking. ‘Why doesn’t he go murder that boy?’ Well, I know, HE must have not gotten the memo, but that’s not how we do things here in XDF. We, well, most of us here are a higher breed Manabu. That’s bitter enemies still remain cordial here.

“Now because of this I’m not gona’ whoop your ***. Well, at least not in the back. Because your day of reckoning is swiftly approaching esse.”

Another Day begins to play and Flex slowly exits the ring.

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Cummings: The following match is scheduled for one fal-

Milton: Hold it! Stop RIGHT where you are. The PRINCESS demands it!

{The cameras shoot over to Brooke Milton who is making her way down the entrance ramp. The crowd boos at her, as she ignores the crowd, sliding into the ring. She holds her hand in the air, ignoring the crowd as she snatches the microphone from Cummings.}

Milton: Miss Puppies won't be here tonight for her match. Why? Why don't you see for yourself?!

{She points to the titantron where the cameras show a drunken Miss Puppies laying on the ground outside in the parking lot. Broken beer glasses are found all around her, and she appears to bleeding from her forehead.}

Van Pelt: What the Hell?!

Wellington: It doesn't only seem like Miss Puppies was having a nice beverage, I feel she got attacked from behind as well...

{Brooke Milton smirks as the crowds boos intensify, she turns her body to the referee and grabs him by the collar.}

Milton: Okay, you SEE her. As XDF's princess, I DEMAND you start counting her out IMMEDIATELY. Ring the bell!!!!

{The referee looks over at Cummings, who is unsure of what to do, but Brooke tightens her grip around his collar as he motions for Cummings to ring the bell.}

DING DING!

1...!

2....!

3....!

4....!

5...!

6...!

7....!

{The cameras show that Miss Puppies is making no indication of moving, officials are finally over at her side, getting her onto a stretcher. Brooke is smile at the titantron as she lifts her arms in the air in victory as the referee continues to count.}

8...!

9....!

10...!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner... Brooke Milton!

{She begins to celebrate, but suddenly her face grows pale as the cameras show Juelz at the aid of Miss Puppies with the official. She turns to face Brooke on camera.}

Juelz: Don't think people won't recognize how you're sabotaging your own matches. There's a reason you lost your title, and even more, another reason why you won't be getting it back. Because I'm here. And unfortunately for you, I won't be going anywhere... "princess".

{She fake smiles at Brooke on camera as she holds up her women's title. The camera goes back to the ring to an angered Brooke, who is screaming in anger as the fans cheer for Juelz.}

Van Pelt: What a statement made by the new champion!

Wellington: Brooke's games are coming to a close!
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:22 pm

{Scene opens to Lauren Winters walking down the hall, but she is stopped abruptly by a gentleman in a black tux. The cameras turn to see his face is none other than Brian Andrews. He welcomes her with a smirk.}

Andrews: You look surprised to see me here Lauren.

{She narrows her eyes.}

Winters: No, not at all. I'm just to surprised to see you have no woman latched onto your body.

{He let out a chuckle.}

Andrews: Oh Lauren, you were always a funny one. I guess your humor has dried though since David Shane has become owner of the XDF. Jealous there's nothing you can do to get rid of me because it's all on the board of directors?

Winters: Don't think for one second I won't find a way to get rid of Shane. He lost his belt, and pretty soon, he'll lose his power. As far as you go, just remember, I'm going to go straight down my list and clean this place up. You're next in line.

Andrews: We'll see about that.

{The two exchange a hard glare at one another, as Lauren proceeds to walk past him. The cameras zoom into Andrews who is looking on as the scene fades to black.}
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

War sits in his locker room, taping up his wrist as he is getting ready for his match. The room is half lit, as he sits ripping the tape as he finishes up. He leans forward reaching into his bag and grabbing his shirt. Placing it on he begins to hear the voice in his head…

“You were once know as the Grand Puba of Pain…and now what are you a lackey to this administration…A washed up version of your former self…”

War places his hands on his head, as he begins to shake it in his hands…

War: Your in my head…you’re nothing but a falsity of my mind…

“You wouldn’t let anything get in your way…as you took on opponents inured victorious…doing everything to obtain victory…but more importantly to cause them pain…”

War: SHUT UP!! GO AWAY!!!

War stands up as a steel chair is slammed into the back of his head; the chair comes down multiple times as War is slowly taken out…

“Prove to yourself…that you are still what you were…”

The scene fades as the camera catches sight of War bleeding on the floor of his locker room…blood coming from the back of his head…

Van Pelt: The Hardcore champion was attacked backstage…but by Who!

Wellington: will he be able to compete in the champion vs. Champion match later tonight…we’ll keep you informed as we learn more…
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 pm

The action begins right away, as XDF returns from commercial break. Flex Johnson and Dynamite are in the ring, duking it out. Both men having previously encountered the other in a previous organization. Bad blood existed between them, as it shows with the ferocity of their blows.

Flex manages to get Dyanmite cornered in the turnbuckle, where he begins to stomp on Dynamite’s mid-section. Dynamite begins to slump to the mat, while the referee began to count to five.

Flex breaks away from Dynamite, giving the “Explosive Element” a chance to collect himself. As Dynamite began to regain his composure, Flex quickly returned to the corner, only to be met by a boot to the gut.

Flex hunched over, giving Dynamite the opportunity to perform a sunset flip on the former XDF champion.

Ref: 1...2..

Flex kicked out quickly. Dynamite began to climb the top rope as Flex got up. Dynamite launched off the top rope with a missle dropkick, but Flex stepped aside.

Flex walked over to Dynamite, picking him up, just to body slam him. As Dynamite laid on the mat, Flex took a few steps back, before nailing Dynamite with a knee drop.

Not satisfied with just the knee drop, Flex started to pick Dynamite up, only to be rolled up in a small package.

Ref: 1...2...

Flex kicked out once again after being surprised by Dynamite. Dynamite rushed over to Flex, where he proceeded to set Flex up for a hurricanrana, but as Dynamite was following through with the move, Flex countered into a thunderous power bomb.

Flex signaled to the corwd that the match was at an end, but as he did, Fuji ran down towards the ring, distracting Flex. Fuji hopped on the ring apron and began to taunt Flex. Flex walked over to Fuji, where the two began to talk trash back and forth. Unknown to Flex, Dynamite was recovering.

Having heard enough of Fuji’s jawing, Flex nailed Fuji with an elbow, knocking Fuji to the arena floor. Flex turned his attention back towards Dynamite, but Dynamite nailed Flex with a kick to the gut, then performing: The Explosion.

With Flex down, Dynamite quickly covered Flex.

Ref: 1...2...3!!!

Announcer: Here is you winner…”The Explosive Element” Dynamite!!!!

The referee held Dynamite’s arm up as his music played, meanwhile, Flex began to get up and looked towards the aisle, where he could see Fuji strutting away with a smirk on his face, having cost his former mentor the match.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Lionheart could feel his strength returning to him, soon he would be in fighting shape again, this time the result would be different between Apocalypse and him. Suddenly, the door to his hospital room opened. Lionheart squinted his eyes as the light from the hall blinded him. Lionheart could only make out the shape of a man standing in the doorway.

Lionheart: Room is occupied.

The man chuckled before he responded to Lionheart.

???: Not for long. You’ve been discharged.

The man shut the door behind him as he walked over to a chair sitting next to the door. Lionheart looked at the man puzzled as there was a source of familiarity about the man.

Lionheart: I know that voice…

The man sat down and sighed as he began to respond to Lionheart.

???: You should, I was the one that gave you that pep talk before your match with Apocalypse.

Lionheart’s eyes went wide as he switched on the lamb near his bed. He tried his best to get a good look at the man’s face, but he was still well hidden in the shadows.

Lionheart: Some help you were, I still got my ass handed to me.

???: Because you still doubted yourself, James. I realized after that match that I could no longer sit on the sidelines and let you mess up your life. I took the first flight from Japan to America, so I can help you prepare for the inevitable rematch between you and Apocalypse.

Lionheart scoffed at the man’s comment.

Lionheart: You told me before that we were/are best friends. If you were my best friend, then why did you let me lose that match?

???: I needed you to try for yourself, I needed to see how much you remembered, how prepared you were for this match. I can see now that was a mistake. I am sorry for letting you down, my friend, but now is not the time for finger pointing. You want Rose back, don’t you?

Lionheart narrowed his eyes as he clenched his fist.

Lionheart: More than anything in the world.

The man spoke with a smirk on his face.

???: Then you need to get back in the saddle and show her that she is worth fighting for. I have spoken to one of the general mangers of XDF, Richard Burns. He is willing to give you the rematch against Apocalypse at Annihilation, but you need to prove you are ready to get back into the ring. So, James, are you ready to get back into the ring?

Lionheart: Yes.

???: Ready to give it your all?

Lionheart: Yes.

???: Even if it means your life?

Lionheart: If proving to Rose that I have changed and am not the man I was in exchange for my life, it will be worth it.

???: I doubt it will be needed to go THAT far, but it’s good to know you are willing.

Lionheart: She was here a few days back, while I was healing.

???: She was? Was HE there too?

Lionheart: I think so. She was telling me good-bye, but I’ll be damned if I give up without a fight. We have been through so much. I am not about to throw it all away just because I got my ass handed to me. Rose and I have so much to discuss. I know we can work things out in the end.

???: I know you will, James.

Lionheart: So, since you are here now, I would take any help you can provided.

???: Trust me, I will give you everything I’ve got, James.

Lionheart: I guess since we are going to be working together, I should know who you are.

The man thought for a moment before speaking.

???: That is true, I can’t hide in the shadows anymore. As I have said, we have been friends for a long while. You have come to me for advice on your journey into wrestling, while I waged wars against the lowest form of man, I call him my father. I know you continue to wonder why you chose the name of Lionheart, as well as why people keep asking you about the original. Well, James, That’s because…

At that moment, the man leaned forward into the light, revealing his smiling face.

Full Throttle 3/1/10 Zachary-Quinto

Matthew Thomas:…I’m the original Lionheart.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 pm

(The lights dim and flicker, a super bright spotlight shoots out of the entrance. Red and orange lasers shot around the arena and the lights now are completely out. War steps in front of the light all you see is his black outline as Walk by Pantera Kicks in and War takes off running to the ring)

Cummings: This contest is scheduled for one-fall. Approaching the ring, he is the Hardcore champion, War!!!!

(War enters the ring and poses for the crowd. The music fades out as War holds up a microphone)

War: Last Sunday at Scorned, I walked out the Hardcore champion, I said I would leave Hardcore champion. Not only did I follow up by retaining my title, but I took Mickey Showery out. I will say that the drunken Irishman put up a good fight, but after I impaled him, he couldn't compete this week.

(War laughs as he walks around the ring)

War: Next week, there's going to be a number one contender match where the winner will face me for the Hardcore title at Annihilation. I've defeated everyone that has stood in my path. Tonight, I'm taking down Allen, and at Annihilation, I'll defeat anyone that stands in my way of my title!

(War holds the title up in the air as he throws the microphone out of the ring)

("Roll Out" hits the PA system as blue and yellow lights flash all over the arena. After a few moments a golden Escalade pulls up to the entrance ramp, as the fans cheer Allen opens the door and climbs out with the XDF World Championship slung over his shoulder, he walks to the ring and holds up the title before sitting it by the ring post)

Cummings: and, from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at two-hundred forty-eight pounds, he is the XDF champion, JAAMARCUSSS ALLLLEEENN!"

(The crowd cheers as Allen holds his title in the air)

(Bell rings as the titles are out of the ring)

(The match starts with Allen getting the better of War and connecting with a kick to War's face early on. Allen throws War to the turnbuckle and then connects with some combo punches as War falls down)

(Allen picks War up and slings him to the ropes, Allen attempts a clothesline on the rebound, but War ducks and goes off the ropes along with Allen. Allen attempts another clothesline but War jumps over him and onto the second rope. War leaps off quickly and connects with a Lionsault and goes for the quick cover)

(kick out at 2)

(War rolls Allen over and locks him into a sleeper hold on the ground)

(The crowd sides with Allen as Allen powers up into a vertical base and reverses the hold into an arm wrench, which brings War down)

(War quickly gets up and locks up with Allen, but is powered to the turnbuckle again)

(The referee asks for Allen to break the count, and then Allen poses and connects with the Million Dolla Hits, sending War down to the ground leaning on the turnbuckle)

(Allen puts his fist in the air and moves back to the opposite turnbuckle. Allen attempts a drop kick and connects, immediately going for the cover)

(War gets his foot to the ropes as 2.5)

(Allen gets a new sense of determination in his eyes as he drags War to the center and stomps on him a few times)

(Allen goes for another cover)

(kickout at 1)

(Allen picks War up and slings him into the ropes. On the rebound, War connects with the Blitz, knocking out Allen)

(War heads to the top rope and attempts Love the Neighbor. Allen rolls out of the way and both men quickly stand up. Allen sets War up for the Flo Money, but War counters and sets Allen up for the DDT. Allen counters the DDT into another Flo Money, but War reverses into a NaPlam and connects, immediately going for the cover)

(bell rings)

(Walk by Pantara blares on the ring as War stands up and is handed the Hardcore title)

Cummings: Here is your winner, the Hardcore champion, War!!!!

(War stands above Allen holding up the Hardcore title as the camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 3/1/10   Full Throttle 3/1/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 3/1/10
Page 1 of 1