Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its time for a meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Its time for a meeting Empty
PostSubject: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Jayson comes walking down the hall wearing jeans and t shirt. He stops at Davids door and bangs hard on the door

Jayson: DAVID!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

David wasn't in the locker room, as Maria walks over opening the door...

Maria: He's out with his Daughter right now...

Maria smiles at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Jayson looks down at the floor

Jayson: Sorry ma'am if I scared you. Do you know where he is at? I have a few things I want to talk him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Maria shrugs her shoulders as she wasn't sure what David was up too...

Maria: He could be anywhere...he hasn't seen his daughter in a month, and well with the news of his fathers passing...I'm not sure where he is right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Jayson's eyes get real big

Jayson:Apocalypse died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Maria shaking her head

Maria: Ya...

She couldn't say anymore as she was trying to keep her promise to David and not cry. You could see how much it hurt her to think about it...

Maria: What question do you have for him? Maybe i can help till he shows up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Jayson steps into the locker room

Jayson: Well when he choked me out I was so pissed all I wanted to do was kill him

Jayson nervously rubs his hands and looks at the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Maria smiles as she shuts the door...

Maria: He does that to people...You don't have to live with him...plenty of times I've wanted to kick his ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Jayson: Anyway I was so angry that I over looked what he said about my father. Mind if I sit down?

Jayson walks to the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Maria walking to the desk and sitting on it...then motioning for him to sit...

Maria: Whatever he said, I'm sure he researched it alot before he said anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Jayson sits and crosses his legs

Jayson: Well I no memories of my father and would like to get a hold of any information that he does have. I would ask for his cell phone number but I don't think this is a good time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Maria: I'm not sure if he has...

As Maria was talking the office door opened up and David walks in with his daughter in his hands as she laughs...

David: Oh flying to mommy...PSSSSSHHH

David walks towards Maria making plane noises as he turns and sees Jayson sitting on the couch. David hands his daughter to his wife...Julia reaches for him as He walks over and offers his hand to Jayson.

David: Nice to see you again kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Jayson: You know when I knocked on that door I wasn't sure if I was gonna talk or punch you in the mouth.

Jayson stands up and walks to David

Jayson: But after hearing the new all I want to do is tell you if you need anything just let me know

Jayson puts out his hand for a shake

Jayson: I may not know how it feels to lose a parent, and to be frank I dont think losing one of mind would be all that of a bad thing. Although I do know how it feels to lose someone close, I saw many friends sent home in a bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 pm

David just raise his eye brows as he takes off the sunglasses and throws them to Maria...

David: Look my father's passing its nothing...He gave me all his life when he trained me with the help of his friends...I am better because of him and I wrestled to prove i was better then him...

David looks back at Maria tickling his daughters tummy as they smiled and laughed at one another...

David: as far as punching me goes...take your swing and we'll see the same result the last time you tried anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Jayson turns a little red with anger but doesn't swing

Jayson: Anyway you said you knew some stuff about MY father
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 pm

David: You're father's an asshole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Jayson smiles

Jayson: I have always heard it takes one to know one. ANyway in my book any man that walks out on his two kids is an asshole so that goes with out being said

Jayson looks at David in the eyes

Jayson: I dont know what your relationship was with your father but at least he was there. You know where you came from like that dimple you have that I'm sure Maria loves but makes me wanna slap it off your face when you smile that smug lil grin of yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm

David: You want to know your father...where you were a good American...he was a traitor...you were blessed with not knowing him...The XDF went though Moscow...and i met with him...he doesn't even know who you are...and what i told him about you...he was disgusted, he called you a disgrace to your family...because of your dishonorable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Jayson: Give me his name, I'll show him who is a disgrace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 pm

David: Nicholas Dixon Payne...Wanted by the US Government for Espionage and treason

David walks over to his desk and pulls a file out and throws it on the desk...

David: That's all you'll need for finding him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a meeting   Its time for a meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time for a meeting
Page 1 of 1