Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting by chance?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Giselle was walking down the halls looking for her locker room...some of these rooms are labled with nameplates...except for one...the door looked like something was being ripped off or something in front of the door...probably a nameplate...hmm..it could be her locker room...Giselle walks in excitedly only to see some guy being narcissistic flexing his arms and stuff in front of the mirror...hmm...

Giselle Stratten
Oh sorry...I thought this was my room
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Hollywood is lifting his dumbbells in the mirror while counting out loud.

Joe: 1024..1025..1026

When an attractive blond opens the door to his locker room. After explaining herself Hollywood puts his dumbbells down and wipe the sweat off his brows.

Joe: Well I guess we are roomies!

Hollywood laughs.

Joe: Kidding by the way but in all seriousness, did Flex send you?
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Giselle Stratten: No, actually I came by here on my own...hell I don't know who this Flex guy is -smiles-

Giselle giggles at this guy...flipping her blond hair to the side as she heard those...exaggerated numbers in her mind...being counted for each dumbbell lift. She smirks at this guy...thinking he is a one of a kind hunk of meat...she shakes that off and walks up to him...

Giselle Stratten: hehehe If we were roomies it would be hell....not that I mind though...I mean -feels his biceps for a while- it would be fun bunking with someone with such a chiseled apperence -smiles- sorry if that was a direct approach...I was curious hehehe...oh where are my manners...I am Giselle Stratten...I just signed up on here after your Slammerfest PPV...its nice to meet you Mr...uhhh
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Joe: Hollywood...Joe Hollywood!

Hollywood grabs his water bottle and takes a sip.

Joe: Welcome to the XDF I am new here myself only a month old. I would have to warn you that if we did become roomies that this chiseled body will be walking around naked a night. Not to mention drinking from the carton, and leaving the toilet seat up! This might be a good thing though this pad could use a woman's touch.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Giselle Stratten: -laughs- Naked huh?...Well, I definitely won't complain -winks-

Giselle looks the man up and down...shes impressed over how he is...and only a month hes been here...sounds impossible if you ask her...he could at least be a veteran...hell maybe even be holding a championship by now...shoot a look at his buns (his best part in her selfish opinion) Giselle sits down in a near by couch

Giselle Stratten: Well they always said that behind every great man is a even greater woman...I'll have to think about it...but I will probably annoy you with my womanly problems -smirks- hell maybe time from time not wear a short or bra....but only if you are lucky -sticks out tounge to tease- I happen to have skills as well besides wrestling...which is my fortay...I'm told to be a great massager -smiles-
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Joe: Hefner would be jealous. Might be the first time that he comes to my place instead of me going to his mansion.

Hollywood bent down to pick up his dumbells and put them away.

Joe: After all this exercise I could go for a massage myself.

He looks at Giselle with a slick smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Flex is walking down the hallway.

Flex knocks on the door, but hears a woman's voice coming from inside.

"Oh snap. Better I go. Don't wanta ruin the moment."
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Giselle Stratten: Cute smirk hun -laughs-

Giselle pauses...and looks around the room

Giselle Stratten: Have a Massage table we could use?...I work well with it...lemme wash my hands so I can get ready.

Giselle then hears a knock on the door....she is curious...but will see who it is after she gets out of the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Hollywood heard the knock at the door and went to investigate. When he opened the door no one was in sight.

Joe: Weird I thought I heard something.

Hollywood closes the door and turns back to Giselle.

Joe: Yes I do, had it out a couple of weeks ago. Let me go get it.

Hollywood walks over and opens the closet.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 pm

As Giselle comes out of the bathroom...with her hands washed...she sees Joe Hollywood with a Massage table next to him...looks kinda pricey...Giselle walked over to him.

Giselle Stratten: Guess the next step is for you to lay down on the table -smirks-
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Joe: Just because we are roomies..

Hollywood drops his gym shorts leaving his glory exposed. Meaning he was going commando, he grabs a near by towel and lays down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Joe: What are you waiting for? You know I can always return the favor.

He grins.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Giselle Stratten: Sheesh man...we're roomies but at least show some respect in front of a woman why don't you...ugh -rolls eyes-

Giselle walks over to Joe laying down in his naked glory...covered in towel of course and prepares to perform a shiatsu massage on his back...She then carefully lifts the towel a little upwards...just to see his buns...oh my...She then puts it down looking a little flustered and massages his back

Giselle Stratten: I hope you are enjoying this Mr Hollywood -smiles- cause you are sure getting the celebrity treatment!
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Hollywood laughs

Joe: Honey, I always get the star treatment. If you ask me you could use the vip treatment, given by yours truly.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Giselle rolls her eyes in secrecy...but she laughs a bit...amused by his so called attempt at flirting if you can call it that...

Giselle Stratten: But Joe, I hardly know you that well to even get a VIP treatment...which i dare to picture what does the package include -smirks-

Giselle kept on massaging his back...almost reaching towards his glutes but spreads it out by using her strong hands to sooth the entire back of the chiseled phenomenon
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Hollywood gets goose bumps with her touch.

Joe: That feels great mmm...

He lays their for a second in bliss.

Joe: The vip treatment would begin with me pouring an array of oils and body lotions onto your back. I slowly massage them in while the candles a burning with Luther Vandross playing in the background. When I get done massaging the lotions into your back I would put a couple of hot stones on your back to put you at ease followed by hot candle wax to your back. That might get a little messy but I will clean you up...
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Giselle Stratten: Luther Vandross....eww...I'm not a fan of his to be honest...Bobby Valentino and other smooth talking rappers are more my thing...-shrugs-

Giselle continues on with the massage...shes feeling quite proud of her work

Giselle Stratten: The hot wax sure sounds like some dangerous mess -giggles- but I'm always uup for new things...hmm..I think your back is all good enough....time foe the legs.

Giselle starts at the bottom then works her way up
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Joe: Don't be hating on Luther he was a Icon. But Bobby Valentino is alright I could set up something between you two if you want. As for the hot wax it stings at first but it is proven to be one of the most stimulating, relaxing substance.

He jumps when she moves to his legs.

Joe: Damn your goooood.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Giselle Stratten: I told you I am good...

Giselle Pinches Joe on the leg a little

Giselle Stratten: and I belive I have a right to an opinion sir... so I can hate on who i want thank you...now...why don't we relax you even further...

Giselle works up to his legs and back before finally reaching the glutes...
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Joe: Ouch don't be pinching remember your next and you never know what I will pull.

He notices his cell phone on the sofa was blinking telling him he had a text. He did not care about texting at the moment.

Joe: Tell me something about yourself. What does the lovely Giselle do on her free time?
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Giselle Stratten: ooo im sooo scared -giggles- relax hun...that pinch didn't even hurt...i was going easy...honest -smirks-

Giselle doesn't think Joes the type that would hurt a woman...not like he would anyways...Giselle then massages his buns all the way up to his shoulders carefully not trying to damage their perplexity...

Giselle Stratten: hmm...well besides Glamor Modeling and wrestling...I go clubbing sometimes...not that I'm shy, its not really a thing of mine i guess...I'm also into bodybuilding a little
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Rookie
Rookie
Hollywood

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 pm

He thought she must think that he would not hurt a woman. She must have not seen the match at slamfest.

Joe: Okay enough with me its your turn!

He turns around and grabs her pulling her onto the table. He slides off grabbing his shorts and tossing the towel to her.

Joe: You will need that.
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Flex walks down the hall with Aprille not far behind.

He gets to the door first. He knocks then enters the room.

"Yo homie, why you aint respond, it's important esse."

Flex looks up and see what's going on.

He hangs his head.

"Geez man."
Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Giselle gasps

Giselle Stratten: Sheesh, maybe I was wrong....alright then since you want to touch me SOOO bad go right ahead -smirks-

She then looks at Flex right after he entered...

Giselle Stratten: Don't look at me...he wanted this -smiles-

Giselle says that with a grin on her face
Back to top Go down
Aprille Showers
Rookie
Rookie
Aprille Showers

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 pm

?? : What's going on?

[[Aprille comes up behind Flex, and gasps as she sees the sight between Hollywood and Giselle. She is completely speechless and begins backing up.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting by chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting by chance?   Meeting by chance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting by chance?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next