Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A knock at the door.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

A knock at the door. Empty
PostSubject: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 pm

{The XDF Owner makes her way down the hall in search of a locker room. She comes to a stop at "The Gift". She tilts her head in thought.}

"This must be him."

{She knocks, awaiting an answer.}
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Texting away on his iphone, The Gift hears a polite knock on his locker room door. Knowing The Player would have just knocked and walked in... The Gift is interested to know who it could be. Stopping mid text, The Gift stands popping his phone into his pocket. He walks to the door and twists the knob. Opening the door he sees the beautiful Lauren Winters stood there.

TG: Err... Miss Winters, what a lovely surprise...

The Gift smiles looking on at Lauren.

[[TBC By Lauren]]
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm

{She smiled as she held out her hand.}

"Good to finally meet you, I hope the move in went okay for you and your partner!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 am

Taking the hand of the XDF owner, The Gift feels the need to bring her hand to his mouth as he kisses it.

TG: The move has gone well so far, would you like to come in?

The Gift leans back on the door opening up the room for Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 am

{She nodded.}

"Sure, I have a few questions I need to ask you anyway, and it's weird just asking them from in the hall."

{She laughed as she walked inside, seemingly a bit surprised by the interior of his locker room.}

"It looks like somebody had a lot of time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

TG: Well you know I try.

The Gift says with unease as well not really concentrating. This is because The Gift is concentrating fully on Lauren's behind. Gripping his bottom lip with his top teeth, The Gift is liking what he sees. Lauren slightly turns and The Gift jumps.

TG: So, these questions...?

Gift puts his hands on his hips.

[[TBC by Lauren]]
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm

{She crossed her arms as she suspiciously looked at his change of expression. She shrugged.}

"Well first off, aside from coming into the federation as a tag team - how are you two individually as wrestlers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am

The Gift response quickly,

TG: We're gifted!!

Gift chuckles at his reply.

TG: But seriously, we are good. Very good. As well as being talented as a tag team, me and The Player have decent single runs under our belts. Why do you want to know, not thinking of getting us to go into singles action are you?

The Gift smirks if not a little uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 pm

{She shrugged as she folded her arms across her chest.}

"Only to test out how you both are individually. My tag teams here are usually as good as a tag team as they are by themselves, which gives them more opportunities for titles. I just was curious to see if you were up for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:29 pm

The Gift smiles,

TG: Lauren, this place is the bigger leagues... if you need me to prove myself in the ring by myself then you can count on that. Tag Team or not, i'm called The Gift for a reason.

The Gift outstretches his arms,

TG: Anything else you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

"Well, actually, yeah. Tell me about yourself. What belts have you held, how'd your get your name... Things I should be aware of."

{Her expression seemed more interested.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 am

Interested by the question, The Gift answers,

TG: More on me? Well you'll just have to stay tuned to find out everything. However, I've been various tag team champions with The Player. You know really standing tall above other teams that to be frank... they couldn't even lace our boots.

The Gift smirks with an obvious confidence.

TG: Singles titles, i've held numerous TV, US and Intercontinental Championships but as you guessed it, i've never won the big one. No excuses but throughout my career i've always been a tag team wrestler. HOWEVER, given the opportunity i'd happily be XDF World Champion. That's what it has always been about for me, the opportunity. I've never had the big breaks but with XDF its different. You Miss Winters, have given me that chance of a lifetime and i thank you for that.

The Gift looks dead serious as a part of his hair comes onto the left part of his face. Gift stares for a moment before moving the hair out his eye sight.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

{She smiled slightly, as she ran her hand through her hair, as she felt the warmth of his answer.}

"There are always opportunities rising in this company. If you ever need anything, you know who to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. Empty

Back to top Go down

A knock at the door.
Page 1 of 1