Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War knocks on Davids hotel door

Go down 
AuthorMessage

War knocks on Davids hotel door Empty
PostSubject: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 pm

+War knocks on Davids door wearing both his hardcore belt and tag team belt around his waist. He stands there holding a bottle of Sake in one hand and a 12 pack of Bud in the other+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm

David rolls off the couch with the phone still next to his head...

David: I'll call you back hun, stop working and get some rest...

David walks over opening the door...

David: you're actually knocking now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

War: Well didnt want to interupt the new husband and some Jap hooker or something, anyway something to take your mind off ruining your life?

+War lifts up the beer and sake+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:17 pm

David takes the gifts and heads inside leaving the door for WAR to follow...he places the Beer in the cooler and places the sake on the counter...

David: Not much going on here...just hanging around waiting for shit to happen...this damn city sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:45 pm

+Grabs one of the beers+

War: That sumo match was a lil fun.

+Walks over and grabs two shot glasses and the sake+

War: And you know shots of sake with a budweiser chaser can make anything fun

+War pours the shots+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 pm

David laughs...

David: sumo was fun...you in the thong...nightmares...

David walks to the table by the couch and grabs papers...

David: speaking of that...The cops came to visit...We were fined 15 thousands Dollars for inciting a riot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am

War: Yeah that thing chapped me a little bit

+War pulls at his underwear+

War: I don't know how those big bastards wear em, 15 thousand huh? well i think Ms winters can afford a small dock of her pay. Im sure we can think of some reason to fine her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am

Chuckling at the thought of fining Lauren for their actions, brought a smile to his face as he grabbed himself a beer...

David: It's bad enough i made her pay for the slime in feathers we used...

Sitting on the couch propping his feet up on it...

David: Hell I can afford it that's like 1/60th of my paycheck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm

+War walks to a wall and puts his hand on it as he drinks from his beer+

War: Damn she paid for the feathers if I would of known that I would got down feathers

+War finishes his beer and throws it across the hotel room, it smacks the wall right above the trash can and it shatters+

War: Damn this country is boring we should go to a message parlor or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War knocks on Davids hotel door   War knocks on Davids hotel door Empty

Back to top Go down

War knocks on Davids hotel door
Page 1 of 1