Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annihilation 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Annihilation 2010 PPVO

(The lights began to flash and pyro shot into the air as the cameras went live for the show. The audience is cheering like crazy as the cameras scan the crowds, eventually heading the commentator table where Wellington and Van Pelt were sitting.)

Van Pelt: Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Welcome to XDF Annihilation, coming to you LIVE from Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan!!! I am Scott Van Pelt, with you as always alongside my colleague, William Wellington.

Wellington: This is going to be an insane event, Van Pelt.

Van Pelt: It sure is, Bill. We'll have the Last Man Standing Match between Lionheart and Apocalypse!

Wellington: We'll finally see this aggression come to an end, Van Pelt.

Van Pelt: For sure, Bill. Also on the card we have Brooke Milton challenging the woman she lost the XDF Diva's title to, our current champion, Juelz!

Wellington: Brooke's going to do it tonight, Van Pelt.

Van Pelt: We'll see, if she wants that revnge, she's going to have to earn it.

Wellington: We also have Iceman taking on a mystery opponent, Van Pelt.

Van Pelt: Indeed, Bill, we have no idea who could be the unknown opponent, even though speculation has been running rampant on who it could be. We also have Hollywood standing in Flex Johnson's corner as Flex faces his former Pupil, Manabu Fuji in a first blood match.

Wellington: No doubt that Hollywood is going to try and make sure his friend Flex wins.

Van Pelt: Quit being so negative, Bill. We also have War defending the hardcore Championship against Big O this week. He has impressed the front office so much that they have granted O a title match.

Wellington: Well I think the Big O will be letting out a Big O No when he faces War in a truly barbaric environment.

Van Pelt: Lastly, our main event, JaMarcus Allen puts the XDF Championship on the line when he goes one on one with "The Southie Saint" Mickey Showery.

Wellington: This match is going to be intense, Van Pelt. Both men want that Championship and are willing to do whatever it takes to have it.

Van Pelt: But first off, Let's find out who the mystery man is when he faces Iceman.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 pm

(The lights dim to blue as "COLD" Blares over the P.A. System. Iceman walks out with his arms held high, as blue pyro goes off above him. The crowd boos as Iceman is walking down the ramp. Iceman stops and looks at a fan that is yelling something to him. Iceman stairs at him and then smacks the fan in the head)

Cummings: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Approaching the ring, Iceman!!!

(Iceman climbs reaches the ring, he hops up on the apron and climbs up the ring post holding his arms up as the crowd continues to boo as his music fades out)

Cummings: And his opponent......

(The crowd is waiting as Iceman stands in the ring yelling “Come On!”)

(Suddenly, The word AWESOME is heard throughout the ring as “I Came to Play by Downstait kicks on the ring. An explosion goes off at the entrance with smoke going off from the sides. As the smoke disappears, Derrick Roddy is seen at the entrance headed for the ring. Roddy high fives some of the fans as the crowd cheers him on)

Cummings: Derrick Roddy!!!!!!

(Roddy enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle as he poses for the crowd)

Van Pelt: RODDY'S BACK!!!!!

Wellington: We haven't seen him since January!!!!

(Cummings exits the ring as the bell rings to start the match)

(The match kicks off with Iceman and Roddy locking up in the center of the ring. Roddy gets the early advantage and powers Iceman to the corner)

(Roddy delivers a few kicks to Iceman before the referee tells him to back off)

(Roddy walks backwards and taunts Iceman while the fans cheer)

(Iceman has a new look on his face and charges Roddy. They lock up again before Roddy shoves him off)

Iceman: What the hell man?!?

(Iceman slaps Roddy in the face as boos are heard from the crowd)

(Roddy turns around and unloads on Iceman until the referee is forced to stop him)

(Roddy heads for the top rope and poses for the crowd before leaping off into a moonsault. Iceman stands up and gets out of the way. Roddy lands on his fight but is brought down when Iceman connects with a drop kick to Roddy's knee)

Van Pelt: That was Roddy's bad knee!!

Wellington: Now we'll see how well Roddy can do with the trick knee!!

(Iceman goes for a cover)

(Roddy breaks out at 1.5)

(Iceman doesn't appear too happy and starts kicking Roddy while he's down. Iceman turns Roddy on his back and puts Roddy in a submission hold to work the knee. The referee asks Roddy if he wants to quit but Roddy refuses as the crowd wills him to a vertical base)

(Roddy delivers an elbow to Iceman and then whips Iceman into the ropes. Roddy connects with a clothesline on the rebound and goes for a cover)

(Iceman kicks out at 2)

(Roddy stands up with a smile on his face as the crowd cheers)

(Roddy picks Iceman up and sets him up for the Method to Madness (swinging neck breaker), but Iceman counters in and connects with a DDT and taunts Roddy afterward)

(Iceman goes off of the ropes and connects with a Lionsault, then goes for the cover)

(Roddy kicks out at 2)

(Iceman picks Roddy up and slings him into the ropes. Iceman lowers his head and Roddy connects with a kick. Iceman counters with an uppercut, but Roddy fires back until the two start exchanging punches)

Van Pelt: This match is back and forth!!!

(Roddy gets the edge again, but Iceman connects with the Frost Bite, sending Roddy down and then going for the cover)

(Roddy kicks out at 2.5)

(Iceman taunts the crowd and heads for the top ropes, then launches off attempting an Ice Breaker)

(Roddy stands up and connects with a mid air Rock and Roller Coaster (RKO). Both men are laid out until Roddy gets up using the ropes for leverage)

(The crowd cheers as Roddy climbs the top rope. Iceman also gets up as Roddy launches off attempting the Roddy Express, but Iceman counters and connects with the Frost Bite, then goes for the cover)

(Cold blares over the PA system as the crowd boos Iceman who stands up over Roddy)

Cummings: Here is your winner, Iceman!!!!

Van Pelt: Wow! Iceman took out Roddy!!

Wellington: I don't think Shane is going to be happy about this.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:53 pm

( Opens on a small Bar and Grill built into the Joe Lewis Arena. A number of people crowd the bar as "Annihilation" plays on a large draw-down screen over the bar. The patrons however seem to have their focus turned inward and as the camera pulls forward to see Mickey Showery standing at the center chugging down a pitcher of beer to the cheers of on lookers )

Van Pelt: "We'll that most certainly is something we haven't seen out of Mickey Showery in a while."

Wellington: "Looks to me like he is celebrating before the match has even started."

( Mickey claps the empty pitcher down against the bar top looking to the tender, "Hey, get us all some shots lined up here." Mickey says waving his finger across the bar as Lauren Winters walks into the scene. )

Winters: "Christ, here you are. Look, I am calling off the match tonight it..."

( The as the Bartender fills each shot glass Mickey slams them back one after one. Lauren follows with her eyes pausing in her speech )

Showery: "Man it feels like I haven't had a drink in weeks..."

Winters: "Wait a minute .. are you wearing cologne?"

Showery: "What that stuff you bought me? I am saving it for--"

( Winters waves her hand in front of him dismissing what he is saying quickly continuing. She squints looking into his eyes, "No contacts.." backing away looking him over. )

Winters: "You look like your back to your pale Irish self."

Showery: "What are you getting at lady?"

( Mickey drinks down another shot )

Winters: "Do you have the urge to smoke weed?"

Showery: (shurgs) "Not really, I mean if you want to I could probably find some.."

( Again Winters waves her hand dismissing his talk continuing on. )

Winters: "Allen, what do you think about Allen? Are you going to bash his brains in?"

( Mickey takes the last shot up to his lips leaning up against the bar looking at her squinting in some confusion )

Showery: "Look, I never had a problem with Allen. Mickey Showery fights fair and in the ring its business but outside it all..."

Winters: "Yeah yeah yeah .. Sportsmanship and all that---- Mickey you're back to normal!"

Van Pelt: "HE'S BACK TO NORMAL!"

Showery: "Back to normal?"

Wellington: (sarcastically) "Yes, yes .. he's back to normal wahhh-ho."

( Mickey takes down the shot as Lauren wraps her arms around his smiling brightly. Mickey still looks to be a bit confused with the whole situation but returns the hug placing the shot glass back on the bar top. Lauren turns to the bartender. )

Winters: "Put all this into a To-Go cup .."

( looking back to Mickey )

Winters: ".. this man has a Title to win."

( Mickey shurgs as Lauren pushes his from behind in the direction of the exit of the Arena bar. The Scene fades back to the commentator booth where Van Pelt and Wellington sit )

Van Pelt: "Well wrestling fans, it looks like the Mickey Showery we know and love is back and has his eyes on the XDF Championship."

Wellington: "Looks like he had his eyes on Hops & Rye."

Van Pelt: "I'd be more happy with a Drunk Mickey than the one we have been seeing around the past couple weeks. Should be a hell of a championship belt tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:54 pm

(The camera fades in on Stan Cummings standing in the middle of the ring holding a microphone)

Cummings: The following contest is a Hardcore Match, and it is for the Hardcore Championship!!!!

(a door shuts and a gun cocks an Indestructible by Disturbed starts to play 30 seconds in to the song Big O walks out looks around and does a long slow throat cut before making his way to the ring)

(Big O's music fades out as Walk by Pantara kicks on the airway and War starts walking down the ramp ignoring the fans and focused on the match instead. War steps into the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle, holding the title up and stepping down as his music fades out)

Cummings: Introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 255 lbs, the Big O, Scott Owens!!!!!

(The crowd has a mixed reaction as Big O poses for the title)

Cummings: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 lbs, he is the current hardcore champion, War!!!!!

(War raises the title high as the crowd cheers)

(Cummings step out of the ring and the bell rings to start the match)

(Big O charges War at the first sound of the bell and takes him down to the mat)

(Big O picks him up quickly and slams him down on his back and stomps on him until the referee pulls him back)

(Big O taunts War as War stands back up. Big O attempts a right jab, but War blocks it and counters with a knee to the stomach of Big O)

Van Pelt: And the champ connects with a knee!!

(War attempts to sling Big O into the ropes, but Big O does the slinging instead. As Big O lowers his head, War holds himself on the ropes. Big O lifts his head up and War connects with a high judo kick, knocking Big O down as War goes for the cover)

(Big O kicks out at 2)

(War stands up and picks Big O up as well. War delivers a few arm wrenches to weaken Big O. War whips Big O into the ropes and Big O comes off the rebound with a spear, taking War down)

(Big O stomps on War a while until the referee breaks him away. Big O drags War near the turnbuckle and Big O begins to climb it.)

Wellington: What's Big O planning?

(War stands up and connects with a high kick to Big O's leg, knocking him off and outside the ring. War leaps up to the top turnbuckle and connects with a high leg drop outside the ring to Big O)

(War gets up a few seconds later and looks down at Big O as the crowd begins to cheer. War goes under the ring as Big O struggles to his feet)

(Big O looks around for War, who emerges on the other end near the announce table with a table)

(War sets up the table as Big O finally realizes where he is)

(Big O runs one way as War runs towards him. The two both attempt a spear and bang heads, both falling down)

Wellington: Both men had the same intention, and both of their intentions to knock the other down were met!!!

(Big O is the first to get to his feet and picks up War and slings him into the wall)

(Big O charges War but War puts his foot up and stuns Big O for a second as War charges back at him and connects with a clothesline, sending Big O down)

(War looks at the table and decides to move it)

Van Pelt: This can't be good!!!

(Big O staggers to his feet as War knocks Big O in the gut with the table, sending him down)

(War then slides the table into the ring and taunts Big O as he climbs the top rope)

(Big O again stands up as War launches himself off the top rope. Big O catches him and runs him into the steel stairs before connecting with a Spine buster outside the ring)

(Big O picks War back up and slides him into the ring. Next, Big O quickly climbs the top tope and hits an spring board elbow to War and goes for a cover)

(War kicks out at 2)

(Big O stomps on War a while before deciding to set up the table for his own use)

(War gets up while Big O sets up the table. War waits for Big O to set it up as Big O turns around and War drops him with the Blitz, then going for the cover)

(Big O kicks out at 2.5)

(War sets up Big O on the table after stomping him for a while. War climbs to the top rope and signals that the match is over. Big O gets up and off the table as War launches off attempting a cross body, but Big O catches him in mid air and sets War up for the Lights Out onto the table and drives War through along with him)

Wellington: OH MY LORD!!!!!

(Big O rolls over War and goes for the cover)

(Indestructible by Disturbed kicks back on as Big O is helped up by a referee who gives him the title)

Cummings: Here is your winner, and NEW hardcore champion, the Big O, SCOTT OWENS!!!!!

(The crowd has a mixed reaction as Big O holds up the title)

Wellington: First Roddy and now War, not a good night for Shane's friends

Van Pelt: War will get his rematch. I don't think Big O will hold the title long.

Wellington: We'll see as we continue with the Annihilation!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:55 pm

(The camera fades in on Derrick Roddy sitting in the back on top of crates as Stacy Love approches him)

Love: Hey Roddy welcome back!

Roddy: Thanks...... (taking the tape off of his hands).... just not the way I wanted to return

Love: Yeah I saw that.... what happened out there?

Roddy: Iceman got a lucky shot in.... Next time we have a match there will be a totally different result

(David Shane passes by as Roddy stands up and Stacy follows him)

Roddy: David!

Shane: I know what you're going to say, but don't worry about it.... Tough luck, that was one hell of a fight.

Roddy: Yeah, and.....

Shane: But you still lost, and things need to change around here.

Roddy: Look, I'll win my next match. Iceman got lucky tonight, and it won't happen again.

Shane: You'd better.....

(Shane and Roddy walk in separate directions as the camera cuts to a promo)
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Cummings: The following match is the Last Man Standing Match!!!

The lights dim as "Paint it Black" Blares over the P.A. System. Lionheart walks out with his arms held high and Rose next to him, as red pyro goes off above him.

Cummings: From New York, New York…weighing in at 230 pounds…LIONHEART!!!

The crowd cheers as the lights come on. Lionheart makes his way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the aisle way. When Lionheart reaches the ring, he hops up on the apron and climbs up the ring post holding his arms up as the crowd continues to cheer.

The Arena grows dark as all lights switch over the black lights as fog rolls over the Ramp as a shadow walks through the fog as the footsteps echo through the arena. A sinister laugh is heard as the arena explodes in flames as Apocalypse stands on the ramp looking over the ring, and then the fans.

Cummings: …And his opponent, weighing in at 298 pounds…APOCALYPSE!!!

He walks with purpose to the ring, throwing off his trench coat. Then ascending the stairs the lights return to normal as he stares down Lionheart...

Van Pelt: Can you feel the Tension…This match was turned from a Simple Street Fight, to a fight for your life

Wellington: Both men have something on the line…

Before the bell rang, “Sin with a Grin” by Shinedown played on the sound system. Both men looked to the ramp in confusion, watching as David Shane and his wife, Maria Angel, walked out to the ring David clutching a microphone in hand. David shook his head and laughed as he spoke.

Wellington: The Boss has come out to watch this match…

Van Pelt: Apocalypse put his hands on the Boss…Now he’s out here to make sure he pays for it

David: Don’t worry, Lionheart, I am not out here to screw you over. I am out here to watch this match. Don’t look so surprised, Jason. I am only here to watch your demise once and for all. I wouldn’t miss a moment like this for the world.

Van Pelt: He also broke into Shane and Maria’s Home…He will have to fight for his life here tonight

Wellington: This is The 20year veteran vs The training of himself and a man he’s destroyed twice before us…Apocalypse has nothing to worry about

Apocalypse looked at his son with disdain as David and Maria reached ringside, standing next to Rose. Lionheart smiled defiantly at Apocalypse, which drew a look of annoyance from Apocalypse.

Once satisfied, the referee rang the bell. Both men began to circle each other. Waiting for the other man to make the first move. Both men begin to approach each other, looking to lock up, but Lionheart ducks out of Apocalypse’s way. Apocalypse turned around as Lionheart connected with a dropkick.
Van Pelt: Already better then the last time these two men met, James seems to be more focused

Apocalypse fell to the mat, quickly to pick himself back up. Lionheart hurried to the turnbuckle, where he launched himself off preparing to use a Double Axe handle on Apocalypse. As Lionheart flew towards Apocalypse, Apocalypse caught Lionheart by the throat.

Van Pelt: that spells trouble

Wellington: If your cheering for James yes, Apocalypse your cheering

Apocalypse smiled sinisterly at Lionheart as he shook his head. Apocalypse tossed Lionheart into the corner, where he proceeded to throw lefts and rights at Lionheart’s mid-section.

After a few more hits, Lionheart began to slump to the mat. Apocalypse began to choke Lionheart with his boot. Lionheart flailed around as Apocalypse smiled with accomplishment. Lionheart fought to push back Apocalypse’s foot. As he did, Apocalypse continued to apply pressure.

Wellington: :Last man standing is all about no remorse, Apocalypse is a man that has never shown it

Lionheart could see Rose cheering for him out of the corner of his eye, which spurred him to try harder. Lionheart began to grip Apocalypse’s foot tightly, pushing back with all his might. Apocalypse finally started to budge as Lionheart started to push.

Van Pelt: Lionheart looks to be getting fight back in him

Apocalypse quickly leaned forward and connected with a head butt. Lionheart released his grip on Apocalypse’s foot, which allowed Apocalypse to start using elbow drops on Lionheart.

Wellington: Short Lived! Don’t cheer against a man who knows all aspects of this game

After three elbow drops, Apocalypse reached down to pick Lionheart up, but Lionheart grabbed Apocalypse by the collar, propelling Apocalypse through the ropes and to the outside of the ring.

Lionheart began to catch his breath as he climbed to the outside of the ring. Lionheart walked over to where Apocalypse had landed and began to stomp on him. After a few stomps, Lionheart walked over to where the timekeeper sat and grabbed a folding chair.

Van Pelt: Lionheart has turned the tables, and the chairs…

Wellington: Really?

The crowd cheered as they watched Lionheart approach Apocalypse. Lionheart lifted the chair high, bringing it downward. Apocalypse noticed this and quickly rolled out of the way, as Lionheart hit the arena floor.

Lionheart turned to where Apocalypse had rolled to, but before Lionheart could bring the chair down, Apocalypse rose and connected with a Clothesline.

Wellington: a Powerful, and Destroying Clothesline by My man Apocalypse

Lionheart dropped the chair as he fell to the floor. Apocalypse turned his attention towards the chair. Apocalypse picked the chair up, bringing the chair up high before bringing it down across Lionheart’s legs.

Wellington: HA! Apocalypse knows how to swing a chair…unlike your boy over there getting hit

Lionheart let out a yell of agony, as Apocalypse proceeded to repeat the action two more times. Once satisfied, Apocalypse began to drag Lionheart towards the commentary table.

Wellington: He’s bring him over to visit…the Action is getting closer

Apocalypse signaled to the crowd that he was ending the match. He placed Lionheart’s head between his legs, preparing to power bomb Lionheart. Apocalypse proceeded to lift Lionheart up, but before he could bring Lionheart down, Lionheart wrapped his arm around Apocalypse’s neck.

Wellington: NO!

Van Pelt: DDT DDT Lionheart reversed the Powerbomb into a DDT

Lionheart then brought his legs down and with the momentum, connected with a DDT on the arena floor.

Lionheart hobbled away from Apocalypse as the referee began the count.

Apocalypse wasn’t moving.

Lionheart watched on impatiently.

Apocalypse began to stir.

Apocalypse picked himself up with the announcer’s table.

Apocalypse was standing as Lionheart hurried over to Apocalypse where he began to punch Apocalypse.

Apocalypse began shaking off each punch, looking more and more pissed with each swing.

Lionheart could see this and hurried to the chair. Lionheart brought the chair up to swing, but Apocalypse clamped his hand on Lionheart’s throat, causing him to drop the chair. Apocalypse then positioned Lionheart for a choke slam through the announcer’s table.

Van Pelt: HOLY SHIT!!

Wellington: Give us some Warning! (The sound of the table crashing)

Lionheart laid in the rubble as the referee hurried over to make the count.

Apocalypse wasn’t satisfied as he picked up the chair.

Apocalypse stopped the count as he positioned the chair, folded up, on Lionheart’s face.

Apocalypse took a few steps back and approached Lionheart with a leg drop on the chair.

Not satisfied at stopping there, Apocalypse continued the assault by stomping the chair on Lionheart’s face.

Wellington: This is why you don’t piss on the Monster, he’ll break you

After several stomps, Apocalypse removed the chair, revealing that Lionheart was busted open.

Apocalypse then kneeled over Lionheart and began to throw right punches at his head. Apocalypse could see Lionheart was in and out of the match, so he decided now was the time to end the match.

Van Pelt: The blood is everywhere, on the back of the chair and on the ground…it’s gruesome

Apocalypse picked Lionheart up, throwing him on his shoulders. With the chair positioned just right, Apocalypse followed through with The Last Rites.

Van Pelt: Apocalypse just gave Lionheart His Last Rites! Its over!

Apocalypse leaned back against the ring apron as the referee began to count.

Lionheart laid still.

Apocalypse began to smiled victoriously.

Maria and David could be seen conversing.

David approached Apocalypse.

Apocalypse turned his attention to David as he followed David.

Lionheart began to stir.

While having his attention turned to David, Apocalypse was unable to see Maria come behind him with a low blow.

Wellington: What are they up to…NO LOW BLOW…RING THE DAMN BELL!

Apocalypse hunched over as Lionheart picked himself up with the guard rail.

David took the opportunity to connect with a Destiny’s Fall. Lionheart limped over to where David was. Both men nodded at each other as they approached the fallen Apocalypse.

Wellington: David Just screwed his father, What the hell is happening here…

Van Pelt: The Fall of Apocalypse…it was inevitable with David ringside

David and Lionheart begin to pick Apocalypse up. Both men took an arm and performed a Double Suplex.

Wellington: Their in this Together, Someone get Winters out here…she’ll fix this!

Van Pelt: Its no DQ, anything and Everything is happening

The referee began his count as David and Lionheart stood over Apocalypse.

Both men watched with anticipation.

There was no sign of movement from Apocalypse.

Lionheart and David counted with the referee.

Apocalypse’s fingers began to twitch, unknown to David and Lionheart.

Apocalypse quickly sat up, much to Lionheart and David’s surprise, wrapping both of his hands on their necks.

Wellington: The Will of Apocalypse is stronger than they anticipated this match continues

Apocalypse pushed Lionheart away, shoving him into the steel steps.

Van Pelt: Oh Shit David’s going to pay for turning on his father…

Apocalypse turned his attention to David, who was trying to break his father’s grip. Apocalypse kicked David in the gut, causing David to hunch over. Apocalypse finally connected with a power bomb onto the arena floor.

Wellington: Looks like the XDF is going back on Sale, Apocalypse just destroyed David…

Van Pelt: He looks hurt…

Maria hurried over to David as Apocalypse turned his attention back to Lionheart. Rose watched on horrified at the chaos arising from this match. EMTs hurried from the back to tend to David.

Lionheart began to pick himself up using the barricade, but as he did, Apocalypse slammed Lionheart’s already bleeding head against the railing. Apocalypse then flung Lionheart back into the ring. The EMTs took David to the back as Maria followed them.

Van Pelt: Their rushing David to the back, this has turned into Chaos

Wellington: Focus on the destruction…Apocalypse is winning here…

As Lionheart stumbled around the inside of the ring, Apocalypse reached under the ring, pulling out a barbwire baseball bat.

Wellington: The Enforcer is under the ring…Look at that Barbwired bat…that’s going to make Lionheart’s Blood Bleed

Apocalypse climbed back into the ring, only to be met by a Dropkick by Lionheart. Apocalypse fell to the mat, clutching the bat. Lionheart bounced off the ropes, preparing for another offensive, but as he got closer to Apocalypse, Apocalypse got up, nailing Lionheart in the gut with the bat.

Van Pelt: And it pierces his gut…

Lionheart crumpled to the mat in agony. Rose couldn’t watch anymore and climbed into the ring.

Wellington: She’s looking for mercy…NEVER!

Van Pelt: You’re getting into this too much

Rose threw herself across Lionheart begging Apocalypse to spare Lionheart, but Apocalypse would hear none of it as he shoved Rose out of the way. Apocalypse looked down at Lionheart sadistically as he raised the Baseball Bat high.

Wellington: BRING DOWN THE HAMMER!!

Before Apocalypse could bring down the Barbwire bat on Lionheart’s head. “Through the fire and Flames” by Dragonforce began to play on the arena’s sound system. Apocalypse froze as he looked to the entrance area. James looked in the same direction with a weak smile as Rose clutched Lionheart tightly with excitement.

Wellington: Who Now? Apocalypse will take on all Comers…

Van Pelt: It’s none other than The Classic Lionheart Matt Thomas!

The crowd went nuts as they watched Lionheart’s mentor, Matt Thomas, walk out with a Kendo Stick in his hand. Apocalypse turned his attention away from Lionheart and looked at Thomas with a twisted grin as he yelled for him to come to the ring. Thomas shook his head with a smirk as he headed towards the ring.

Wellington: He’s calling him in…The Ring is Apocalypse’s Domain

Van Pelt: It could be his down fall

Apocalypse took a few steps back, allowing the original Lionheart to enter the ring. Thomas climbed into the ring, staring Apocalypse down as Apocalypse did the same. Both men waited for the other to make the first move. Finally, unable to take the suspense anymore, Apocalypse charged at Thomas with the bat. Thomas ducked the swing, but not before connecting with a kendo stick shot to the already worked over ribs.

Van Pelt: The stinging sound echoes through the arena, as the monster clutches his chest…this is good

Wellington: (mockingly) your getting too into this

Apocalypse fell to his knees, gripping his sides. Thomas moved over to Lionheart who was stumbling to his feet after losing so much blood. Thomas handed Lionheart the Kendo stick, pointing at Apocalypse and nodded at him. Lionheart nodded to his mentor as he began his approach towards the downed Apocalypse.

Van Pelt: Directions from his mentor, their looking to finish this together

Thomas and Rose exited the ring, as they watched with anticipation. Lionheart approached Apocalypse, who was still clutching his side. All the months of frustration and agony came to a boil as Lionheart clutched the Kendo stick tightly, beginning to swing at Apocalypse’s ribs.

Apocalypse rolled over onto the mat in agony as Lionheart swung again and again at the exploited injury. Blood began to come from Apocalypse’s mouth as Lionheart swung. After six swings, Lionheart could see Apocalypse was weakened. Lionheart lowered his arms as he could see that Apocalypse was beaten, but Apocalypse tried to goad him on by signaling him to continue.

Lionheart shook his head preparing to put the Kendo stick on the ground, but Apocalypse spat blood at Lionheart, and began to laugh. With one last burst of rage, Lionheart swung with all he had, nailing Apocalypse square on the head. Apocalypse collapsed to the mat as well as Lionheart.

Van Pelt: Its over…internal bleeding and that last shot…Theres no man that can get up from that

The referee began to count as both men were down on the mat.

Rose and Thomas were cheering for Lionheart to get up.

The crowd began chanting for both men, not wanting to see the match end.

Lionheart’s eyes began to open.

He could see Apocalypse was down.

The world starting to return to him.

The referee’s count drew him to begin his rise.

He reached for the ropes, trying to lift himself up.

Lionheart pulled with all his strength to stand. Apocalypse trying to get his balance

Finally, Lionheart had the strength to stand, Apocalypse falling back to the mat defeated as the Ref counted…

10!

The referee rang the bell to signal the match had ended. Lionheart had dropped to his knees as Thomas and Rose entered the ring. Lionheart gave Rose a weak smile as the world went black. EMTs began to hurry down the aisle for both men.

Van Pelt: After the grueling battle with Apocalypse…it’s all finally ended

Wellington: Damn it…I didn’t want it to end

Cummings: Here is your winner…Lionheart!!!

The EMTs arrived at the ring, where they proceeded to load both men onto stretchers. Taking both men to awaiting ambulances as the crowd gave both unconscious man a standing ovation.

Wellington: I can’t believe its over…

Van Pelt: It was a good match but there’s more to look forward to here tonight…

Wellington: Not the match you moron…The Career of Apocalypse…I bet that scum Shane has the papers already filled out

Van Pelt: Either way, Apocalypse is gone…and now Lionheart can focus back on his life and proceed in his career here in the XDF…with out that looming shadow of Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Cummings: The following match is for the XDF Diva Championship! Introducing FIRST…

{“Turn You On“ begins to play along the PA system as Brooke Milton walks out of the Gorillas position and on top of the ramp to flip her hair back, then turns around so her back is shown...she then bows down so her assets are shown, she then stood up and turns around, walking down the ramp with one hand on her hip and the other at times telling the audience to talk to the hands, she ignores those who are booing at her. At the bottom of the ramp she flips her jet black hair yet again and goes to her right side of the ring, she climbs it then as she is standing outside the ropes she bends backwards and sits on the middle rope, while holding the top rope with her left hand. With her right hand she pulls a "Layla El" and lifts her right leg to show how flexible it is...she then enters the ring walking towards all sides of the four sided ring and to climb on the second rope and bend down to show off her voluptuous and natural bust.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 128 pounds, she is the Princess… Brooke Milton!!! And her opponent..

Van Pelt: Brooke has been waiting for this rematch for quite some time!

Wellington: And what Hell she had to go through just to be here in that ring tonight, Scott!

{"s(AINT)" by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain. She poses for the fans as she heads down the ramp. On her way down the ramp she slaps as many fans hands as she can get to. She climbs the stairs and poses on the apron again for the fans. She then goes in above the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring, playing to the crowd as she holds her title in the air. Milton scoffs.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 120 pounds, she is the QUEEN of the ring… Juelz!

{She hands it to the referee, who holds the title in the air once more to remind both ladies what this match is about. As he places it down, he signals for the bell.}

{The two women come to the center of the ring as they are giving each other a staredown, until they are nose to nose. Brooke breaks the tension, as she unexpectedly kicks Juelz in the gut, whipping her across the ropes. Juelz bounces off as she jumps onto Brooke, knocking her to the mat, delivering punches left and right.}

Van Pelt: This is much needed coming from Juelz! She’s been pissed about Brooke constantly screwing her over!

Wellington: Brooke never has taken Juelz seriously! Or maybe it’s vice versa?!

{Brooke kicks Juelz off her as she comes to a stand. The two lock up, Brooke with the advantage as she delivers a quick suplex, Juelz bounces into the mat, rolling onto her knees as the two meet eye to eye again. The crowd is delivering wildly.}

Van Pelt: What a move!

{The ladies come back to their feet as they lock up again, this time, Juelz whipping Brooke into the ropes, as Brooke comes back, Juelz jumps into the air, delivering a quick hurricarana. She goes for the pinfall.}

1…

2…

KICKOUT!

Wellington: Brooke won’t give up that easily – she’s come way to far!

Van Pelt: Let’s go Juelz! Don’t waste any time!

{Juelz sits up as she grabs Brooke by the hair, pulling her into another lockup. She goes for the bulldog, but Brooke pushes her off her in time, sending Juelz to the mat. As Juelz gets up to turn around, she is met by a sick clothesline. The crowd boos Brooke, who only blows a kiss to the crowd with a smirk, as she continues the punishment on Juelz.}

Van Pelt: What a bitch!

{Brooke kicks Juelz in the mid-section as she is struggling to come to a stand. She grabs Juelz by the hair as she takes her over to a turnbuckle, lifting her leg into the air to have her boot meet Juelz neck. The referee counts for Brooke to break the hold.}

1!

2!

3!

4!

BREAK!

{The referee pulls Brooke back, and as Brooke goes to argue with the referee, she turns to see Juelz going for a running crossbody, but she jumps out of the way in time for Juelz to land it against the referee.}

Wellington: Oh no, the referee is out!

{As Juelz comes to a stand to try to wake the referee, Brooke turns her around to put her into the Femme Fatality, but Juelz counters with the Chick Kick, knocking Brooke out completely. She goes for the pin.}

Wellington: There’s no referee!

{Juelz comes to a stand, at a loss of what to do. She turns to the turnbuckle, and climbs on top, delivering The Blonde Bombshell, nailing it.}

Van Pelt: She’s wasting no time! But there’s still no referee!

{War runs down the entrance ramp as the camera catches him, slides into the ring from behind Juelz as she is now coming to a stand, but as she turns, she is shocked as War delivers The Blitz to her skull. Juelz, shocked, hits the ground as War slides back out of the ring at ringside, completely unnoticed. As the referee awakens to find Juelz lying on the ground along with Brooke, Brooke quickly rises to go for the pin. The crowd is booing loudly.}

Wellington: The Blitz! And Brooke played possum!

Van Pelt: What the Hell War!?! Juelz got screwed! Brooke just stole a victory!

1…

2….

3….!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner and NEW Diva Champion… Brooke Milton!

Van Pelt: Juelz was screwed!

Wellington: Of course though, the referee never saw it, so therefore, it was legal!
{War slides into the ring and raises Brooke’s hand as she snatches her title from the referee, holding it in the air in celebration. Officials enter the ring, checking on Juelz, as Brooke smirks at the fallen diva, leaving the ring with War. The crowd boos as she once more holds her belt into the air, as War places his arm around her back, helping her to the back.}
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 pm

“Don’t you wish you were me” begins to play. Joe Hollywood walks down the entrance ramp. He stops, letting the crowd take pictures. The he walks over to the Announce table and picks up a pair of headphones.

Van Pelt: Well, it’s an honor to have you here tonight.

Hollywood: The pleasure is all yours haha.

Wellington: Well, this is going to be an interesting match up.

Hollywood: Indeed it is.

“Shun Di River" starts to play. Manabu walks out with an intense look on his face. He points at a few fine looking ladies. Then, he walks slowly to the ring.

Hollywood: He looks a little nervous haha.

“Sometimes” by Skillet start up. Flex slowly walks down the entrance ramp. He has an unusually calm look on his face. He circles the ring once, hops onto apron, leaps onto nearest turnbuckle and poses.

Van Pelt: We are seeing a little something different from Flex right of the bat.

The ref checks both wrestlers. Then, the ref calls for the bell.

Manabu starts off with a couple of low Mauy Thai kicks. They connect, but are relatively weak. Flex shoots at Manabu and uses a single leg take down to get position. He mounts Manabu and begins to hammer down with lefts and rights. He then gives Manabu a couple of well place elbows. After a moment the, he backs away from Manabu, allowing him to stand to his feet.

Wellington: I’m not sure what Flex is thinking right now. He could have ended the match right there. I hope he isn’t playing around.

Hollywood: No, he isn’t playing around. I think he was just sending a message to Manabu, letting him know that HE will control the tempo of the match.

Van Pelt: Well put.

Manabu gets up. He and Flex circle a bit then lock up. Using his power, Flex simply tosses Manabu across the ring.

Manabu gets ups and yells at the ref, claiming that he was being cheated. While he is distracted, Flex grabs him and tosses him into the nearest corner. Flex begins to hit Manabu with a flurry of body shoots. Flex then bounces off the ropes and delivers a corner knee Shining Wizard to Manabu. Manabu staggers out of the corner dazed. Flex bounces off the ropes and connects with a running STO.

Hollywood: Flex has really turned up the intensity. Reminds me of the old glory days.

Both of the wrestlers pick themselves up. Flex goes for a clothesline, but Manabu ducks. He delivers a stiff spinning kick to Flex’s midsection.

Wellington: Maybe ol’ Flex has lost a step since those ‘glory days’.

Manabu then hits Flex with a basement dropkick. He then blasts Flex with a stiff kick to the face, Flex falls to the mat.

Van Pelt: Both workers are working VERY stiff tonight. We’ve seen the back story, these two are looking to injury each other tonight.

Wellington: Well, one of them NEEDS to be injured.

Hollywood: I’m going to make sure to tell him what you said.

Manabu rolls out of the ring. He looks underneath the ring and pulls out a table. He drags it near the ring steps and sets up the table.

Flex rolls outside the ring as the does the ref. Flex grabs a chair. As Manabu finishes setting up the table, Flex throws the chair at Manabu. The chair bounces off Manabu’s head, and he falls to the floor. The ref check, but he is not bleeding. Flex picks Manabu up, and whips him into the guard rail.

Manabu hits the rail hard, and ends up in the front row. The fans clear out as Flex hops over the rail. He gives him a few boots, then picks him up. Manabu connects with a stiff elbows and Flex responses with a stiff right hand. Manabu takes a nearby fan’s beer and throws it in Flex’s face. Flex is blinded for a few seconds. Manabu dropkicks him, and he goes over the rail. Manabu hops over the rail. He then takes Flex, and rams his head into the steel steps.

The ref comes over. Flex is still clean.

Van Pelt: It’s been a great match so far.

Hollywood: Indeed. We all knew it would be. But, Flex is going to finish this match soon enough.

Wellington: I’m not sure. He’s down and out right now.

Manabu picks up Flex, and places him on the on table. Manabu hops onto the table and picks up Flex. He grabs Flex by the neck, setting up for a DDT.

Hollywood: ****

Van Pelt: This doesn’t look good.

Flex powers out at the last moment. He counters the DDT, and connects with a modified Northern Lights Suplex. Both wrestlers crash through the table.

Wellington: They are both knocked out.

The ref checks both wrestlers. Neither of them are bleeding.

Flex begins to stir first. He walks over, and puts the boots to Manabu. He then looks under the ring and finds a Kendo stick. Flex takes the stick and rains down on Manabu. After a few more shots, the stick breaks, and Flex tosses it away. He turns around plays to the crowd a bit.

Van Pelt: The crowd is really enjoying this match.

Manabu begins to recover a bit. As Flex turns around, Manabu blasts him with a low blow. Flex crumbles to the ground.
Hollywood: Pussy move by Manabu.

Wellington: Maybe, but it is legal in this type of match.

Manabu makes it to his feet. He has a wicked smirk on his face. The crowd begins to boo him. Then, Manabu begins to walk over to the announce table, having heard Hollywood’s last remark He points at Hollywood.

“You’re nothing” says Manabu. Then he begins to walk away.

Joe Hollywood takes off his headphones.

“Pussy!”

Manabu turns around and walks back over to the table. He slaps Hollywood. Hollywood decks Manabu with a right in response. Manabu takes a few steps backwards, stunned. He points at Hollywood.

“*****.”

As Manabu turns around, he gets blasted with a chair shot from Flex. The sound of the chair hitting his head echoes throughout the arena.

Van Pelt: Flex just cracked his skull with that shot!

Manabu remains on the floor, unmoving. The ref comes over to check him. Meanwhile, Flex goes and sets up two tables nearby. He then takes the chair, and places it in the center of the two tables. The crowd is start get even louder.

Wellington: What’s he doing?

Van Pelt: Mr. Johnson has bad intentions.

Flex takes Manabu by the head, and tosses him inside the ring. He then set Manabu on the top rope.

Van Pelt: ‘It Came From the East’ perhaps?

Flex then begins to climb to the top as well. He cracks Manabu with another stiff right hand for good measure. Then He sets Manabu on his shoulder.

He takes a final look at the tables on the outside of the ring. Then, he comes off the tope rope with an Island Driver. He and Manabu crash through the tables. However, Manabu’s head cracks the steel chair that was placed in the center.
Van Pelt: Well, he just killed Manabu!

The ref comes over. Manabu, who is knocked out, is bleeding from his head. The ref calls for the bell.

“Sometimes” by Skillet begins to play. Flex slowly picks himself up. He turns to the announce table and gives Joe the thumbs up.

Van Pelt: Well, that was an impressive showing by the former champion.

Hollywood: Did you expect anything less?

Flex makes his way up the entrance ramp. He shakes hands with a few people. Then he heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Cummings: The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship

The cheering is heard as Cummings pulls down the mic and lets the cheers ring

"Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys cues up over the arena speakers as green and orange lights begin to circle over a crowd full of signs, cheers, and Irish flags.

Cummings: "From the fighting city of Boston Massachusetts, The Southie Saint, MICKEY SHOWERY!"

Mickey walks out onto the entrance ramp as the large screen above him displays highlights from previous matching. Showery, in a bit of a skipping boxing stance, throws some quick shadow punches displaying his speed then throws a hand up to the crowd giving them a smile as he walks down to the ring.

"Roll Out" hits the PA system as blue and yellow lights flash all over the arena. After a few moments a golden Escalade pulls up to the entrance ramp, as the fans cheer Allen opens the door and climbs out with the XDF World Championship slung over his shoulder, he throws the title as he rushes the ring.

Cummings: " And, from Atlanta, Georgia, the XDF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION JAAMARCUSSS ALLLLEEENN!"

Van Pelt: This is the match we've all been waiting for!

Wellington: And what a match this is promising to be - two great athletes, the title on the line...

Cummings jumps out of the ring, as the bell sounds Allen slides into the ring and he and Mickey lock up in the center of the ring…Allen’s weight forces showery into the corner as he punches him in the face then pulls him back out and hits a snap suplex.

Allen is back on his feet and taunts the fans as he stomps his foot on the mat and holds his hands up. As he turns Showery is back on his feet. They lock up again this time Showery knees him in the gut and left hooks him. Allen stumbling back, Showery throwing in more strikes as Allen falls to the mat.

Wellington: And both men are going at it, full speed!

Van Pelt: They both want this - there is no other reason.

Showery climbs on top of him and keeps up the strikes as Allen covers his face. Showery starts in on his kidneys, before climbing of and running at the ropes dropping an elbow across the chest of Allen and making a pin…

1…

2…

Allen kicks out.

Van Pelt: So close!

Wellington: It's bad when you can almost taste your victory, but the momentum is still there.

Mickey gets back on his feet as he walks back to the corner, Allen gets to his feet as Showery runs at him hitting him with a clothesline falling with him. Showery locks on a Arm bar, and arches his back up as Allen scoots to the ropes grabbing the bottom rope, the ref breaking the hold.

Wellington: I don't think the audience credits Allen as much as they should - he is one of the greatest champions to ever come through the XDF doors!

Van Pelt: I agree - Showery is quite popular, but Allen has never failed the audience!

Showery gets to his feet and again backs into the corner. Allen rolls out of the ring and tries to get his composure as Showery watches him looks back at the fans as they chant “Southie”. Showery climbs out of the ring and walks around. Allen slides back in the ring, as Mickey gets close. Showery slides in following Allen.

Wellington: Feeding the crowd. Here we go.

Allen is to his feet first and stomps on Showery as he slides into the ring. Allen stops his assault and picks Showery up, throwing him at the rope. Allen bounces off the ropes behind him getting momentum, as he and Mickey meet in the center of the ring Showery jumps on top of Allen and starts hammering him in the face with more strikes. This time breaking the skin, as blood starts to slowly flow.

Van Pelt: And Allen is busted wide open!

Mickey picks him up and Lifts him in the air, falling back after a long stalling suplex. Showery gets back on his feet and bounces off the ropes dropping a leg over Allen. The fans still chanting for their Southie saint, as He picks Allen up and throwing him at the ropes, coming back at him Showery hits a powerslam on Allen again as the ref counts

1…

2….

Allen kicks out just barely…

Van Pelt: OHH! SO CLOSE!

Mickey stands up smiling, as he looks down at Allen, who is trying to get to his knees. Showery backs up and gut kicks him, Allen rolls from the impact hitting the outside of the ring. Mick is quick to get out of the ring and grab Allen off the floor and take him over to the make-shift announcers table and slams Allen’s head into it. A splatter of blood from the impact is left on the table as Showery throws Allen back first into the steel steps.

7…

Showery slams Allen’s head on the side of the ring as he throws him back inside the ring. The ref gets to 9 as Showery rolls into the ring. Showery picks Allen off the mat, wrapping his arms around him looking for a Belly to Belly suplex, Allen locks his arms around Mick and starts driving headbutts into Mickeys face…as Showery lets go. Allen stumbles back and as Mickey stumbles around his back facing Allen.

Allen thinks quickly and hits Showery with Flo' Money, Allen crawls covering Mickey…

Van Pelt: IT'S THE FLO'MONEY! Here's the cover!!!!

1…

2…

Showery kicks out as the fans cheer, as the match continues.

Wellington: What a match!

Both men laying on the mat, Allen wiping the blood from him face as pulls on the ropes trying to get to his feet first. Mickey however beats him to his feet and charges Allen as he gets to his feet. Allen grabs the top rope and drops to the mat as Showery flies to the outside hitting the ground hard. Allen took the momentum and slides out of the ring picking Showery off the ground. Throwing him back into the ring, Allen oddly climbs up the ring post, after getting on the apron.

Van Pelt: These guys have got to be wearing down! They just can't keep going!

Showery climbs to his feet, turning to see Allen coming down with an Ax handle. Showery’s legs become rubber when Allen hits him; he falls to the mat from the sheer momentum of Allen. Both men are on the mat again the ref starts the 10 count…

Wellington: Holy mother of God!

1…

Allen and Mickey start stirring.

2…

3…

4…

Allen grabs the ropes pulling himself to his knees…

5…

Showery and Allen are both back on their feet. Showery doesn’t wait for Allen as he runs in and tackles Allen starting in on strikes again once they hit the mat. Showery pulls Allen to a sitting position and locks in a rear naked choke. Allen fights once he feels the air being cut off…his face turns darker as the blood starts to stop flowing.

Allen stops fighting his body goes limp, as Mickey lays down with the lock still attached. The Ref walks over and grabs Allen’s arm and picks it up.

1…

The arm falls down on the mat…Showery celebrates locking the hold in tighter…

2…

Again it falls and Mickey locks it in tight hoping it will fall one final time

3…

No, Allen holds the arm up long enough for the ref to signal no…then it falls limb again to the mat. Mickey releases the hold, as Allen starts coughing. Showery Picks him up and throws him at the ropes, Allen comes back at him and pushes Showery back as Mickey punches him in the face and reaches for Allen’s leg placing it over the other, Showery Hits Allen with the Shamrock.

The Fans start up the “Southie” Chant again as Mickey covers him

1…

2…

3…!

The ref calls the bell, as Mickey rolls onto his back and lays there, as the Title belt is ran to the ref, who lays it across Mickey’s Chest. Once the cold gold hit him Showery was back on his feet celebrating…a crew running down to check on Allen.

Cumming: And your NEW XDF Champion - MICKEY SHOWERRRRY!

Lauren Winters is seen running down to the ring as she enters, before Mickey could make any reaction, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him in celebration. As she lets go, Mickey smiles down at her as he wraps his arm around her waist and uses the other to lift the belt.

Van Pelt: There's the Chairwoman, celebrating with Showery!

Wellington: I never thought she'd come out and admit the two were together!

But before anything else could happen, their celebration is cut short as the Lights go down as "Sin With a Grin" starts to play. The camera pans over to the entrance ramp as David Shane is in wrestling attire, followed by War and Brooke Milton.

Wellington: What's this?

Van Pelt: And why is Shane in his wrestling gear? The match is over already!

Shane with a microphone in hand, begins to walk down the entrance ramp. Lauren looks confused as she holds closer to Mickey.

Shane: Oh Lauren, you must have not read the fine print on the contract. You aren't Chair Woman today... You are at Full Throttle.

He laughs as Brooke and War are smirking as they enter the ring. Mickey stands in front of Lauren as they circle around the two of them.

Shane: With that in mind, I'd like to revoke my rematch clause right now... And Mickey, it's a No Disqualification match.

He smirks at Mickey, who is looking angered.

Shane: Ref, ring the bell.

DING DING!

War and Shane circle Mickey, but Winters steps forward to back the two off. Shane looks to Brooke, who smiles as she steps forward. Mickey gets distracted as he goes forward to protect Winters, but forgetting that War was behind him. War quickly delivers a Napalm on Mickey as he gets slammed into the ground. Winters is shocked as she quickly goes to Mickey's aid, but Brooke steps forward and grabs Winters by the back of her hair, pulling her back. She screams as Brooke pulls her arms behind her back, in a painful lock as she is forced to watch War put a beatdown on Mickey.

Van Pelt: This is horrible!

Wellington: Unfortunately, it's all legal! There could be a new champion, right now!

Mickey begins to fight back at War, delivering punches as War brings him to his feet. He kicks War in the gut, and sets him up for a finisher, but is knocked down as Shane delivers an unexpected chair shot to the back of Showery. Showery falls to the ground as War signals for the referee to begin counting. Lauren is trying to break out of Brooke's hold, but is failing. Shane goes for the pin with a devilish grin.

3!

DING DING!

Shane gets to his feet as he lifts up the championship belt from the mat, lifting it in the air. He tosses the microphone to War, as Lauren is watching them celebrate.

War: And your NEW XDF Champion... David Shane!

The crowd is booing tremendously as the referee is trying to get officials in the ring to check on Showery. Lauren's eyes are watered as she is forced to watch Shane and War celebrate over the fallen champion, as the cameras fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annihilation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 2010   Annihilation 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annihilation 2010
Page 1 of 1