Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scorned 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Suicide vs. Dynamite

(OOC: Apologies to both, but this will be a sim result because the match wasn't written, due to a personal matter)

After some back and forth action it is the newcomer, Suicide, walking away with the W, continuing to impress those in the XDF front office with his early dominance. Could an XDF Hardcore title shot be in the works for this rising star?
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Living in Sin strikes up as the fans start to cheer; David comes walking straight out carrying the World Heavyweight title with him. He throws it over the top rope and as it crashes to the ground he picks it up inside the ring. He throws it over his shoulder as he takes the microphone…

David: Just my damn music…

David paces back and forth as the fans calm down…

David: This past Monday night My Wife, Maria, was taken to the hospital as she wore herself out, but all is fine now…

Photos of Julia go up on the titantron…awes come from the females in the arena.

David: She was born early but not as early as we thought she’s healthy and fighting. She has a killer grip she almost snapped of the tip of my finger before I was forced here tonight

The images are removed from the titantron, as David looks into the camera…

David: Tonight’s not about me playing proud father and showing off my daughter…no Tonight’s about this…(stretching the World Title out) and what it took to get me here tonight.

David reaches into his pocket and pulls out the contract…

David: This is a Typical XDF Title Contract…

Reaches into his pocket pulling out another contract…

David: This is Lauren Winters Title Contract…This is what was used for tonight’s match. Winters Being the Cold Hearted Bitch forced me to leave the side of my wife…to leave my daughter…Shes forcing me to compete tonight under the stipulation that if I don’t show to the match…I’ll be stripped of the title. Now does that sound fair…

The fans start chanting Hell No!

David: After tonight when I walk away Champion…I’m taking a vacation to be with my Family…Richard Burns and Brian Andrews…They will be in charge as Co-General Managers…Jason Thomas, he was been promoted to VP...and Lauren there's not a damn thing you can do about it…This is from powers well above your head, The XDF Board of Directors…

David throws the mic behind him as he walks out of the ring, hugging and shaking the hands of a few fans…
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Cummings walks to the center of the ring, as the Woman’s title flashes on the screen…

Cummings: The Following Contest is a No Disqualification, No Count out Match for the XDF Women’s Championship…Introducing first…

The Camera’s go back stage as Juelz throws Brooke into some tables backstage. She grabs Brooke by the hair and throws her out on to the stage…as the fans start cheering. Brooke charges at her as she walks through and starts slapping her in the face. As Juelz kicks her off and they tumble down the ramp fighting back and forth…

Van Pelt: This catfight has spilled down to us ringside…

Brooke is on top as they get ringside and she starts wailing on Juels face ripping at her hair, while slamming her head on the ground under them. Brooke reaches back and slaps Juelz hard enough the sound echoed through the Arena as the Fans Oh’ed with the echo…

Wellington: I’d hate to be Juelz right now

Van Pelt: Her face is already swelling up from that slap

Brooke crawls off of Juelz and goes under the ring pulling out a chair and a kendo stick. Brooke stands to her feet with the Kendo stick and starts striking Juelz violently with the Kendo stick. As Juelz attempts to roll out of the way of her strikes Brooke throws the Kendo stick to the side. As the bell finally rings beginning the match…

Wellington: The Time keeper is slow tonight…this match started minutes ago…

Brooke looks in at the ring confused as the ref tells her to keep going. As Brooke turns back as Juelz pounces on top of her lying more strikes into her as Brooke covers her face with her arms Juelz gets up dragging Brooke with her. Juelz throws her into the ring post, then starts slamming her face first into the ring post, before throwing her back into the guard rail.

Van Pelt: These woman are fighting like men…

Wellington: I don’t think WAR and Mickey have gotten this violent yet…

Juelz is under the ring pulling out trash can and lids. She picks up two lids and walks over and starts hitting Brooke constantly with them before dropping them and throwing her into the ring. Juelz walks around and grabs the chair Brooke had pulled out earlier and throws it into the ring. The she picks up the Woman’s title and slides into the ring with it.

Juelz crouches down in the ring holding the title waiting for Brooke to stand as she holds the ropes, pulling herself up. Brooke turns as Juelz rushes in…Brooke ducks the attempt, Juelz Turns around and is met by a kick to her jaw, as Brooke covers her…

2…

Juelz kicks out. Brooke doesn’t waste time getting over to the chair and picking it up. She walks with it over to Juelz and kicks her down to the mat. As she bends down placing the chair over Juelz right arm, she kicks Juelz a few times then slams her foot down on the chair…as Juelz jumps up in pain as Brooke kicks her back down and does it again. Juelz gets the chair off her arm as she rolls out of the ring, winching in pain holding her right arm close to her. As Brooke taunts cockishly in the ring…

Van Pelt: Someone needs to check on her arm…sounded like Brooke might of broke it

Wellington: She’s thinning out the woman’s division…

Brooke climbs from the ring picking Juelz up and throwing her into the ring. Brooke slides inside clearing the ring of the chair…she picks up her title belt and rubs it before placing it into her corner. Brooke picks Juelz up and throws her at the ropes…as Juelz comes back at her Brooke hits a right arm drag then locks in a Arm bar, wrenching back on the already injured arm…Juelz screams in pain as she fights back the urge to tap…Brooke just wrenching on it harder every time Juelz refuses to submit.

Van Pelt: That Arm bar is tightly locked in…just listen to the screams coming from her challenger…

Brooke sits up with the arm bar as she wraps her hands around Juelz throat cutting off Juelz air as she slowly fades out…the ref begins the drop count…grabbing Juelz other arm

Wellington: It’s a shame Brooke is such a bitch these days…any guy would enjoy her flexibility

Juelz Hand Falls once…Twice…just before hitting the mat Juelz clutches her fist and starts swing it back hitting Brooke just enough to break the hold. Brooke is on her feet, as she stomps down on her right arm again, falling to the mat after dropping a elbow down on her arm and then applying a crippler crossface…

Van Pelt: Submissions coming from the Woman’s champion…she’s been training

Juelz is quick to the near by ropes, forcing the hold to be broken…Brooke breaks the hold soon after she reaches the ropes. Brooke stands up and looks down at Juelz and scuffs at her. Brooke picks her up off the mat, and throws her into the ropes…Juelz comes back at her with a right handed clothesline. Brooke hits the mat as Juelz stops in the ropes holding her arm, pain wrenching through her arm…

Van Pelt: Juelz is definitely hurting right now…she is use to using that right arm

Wellington: shes wishing she was a south paw right now…

Juelz gets off the ropes and turns around as Brooke is on her feet. Brooke lunges at her as Juelz Ducks and giver her a right elbow to the back of the head. Brooke turns around after the shot and Juelz hits her with a chop across her chest then slaps her across the face all with her right arm. She fights through the pain as she locks Brooke up in a Headlock then suplexs her to the mat. Juelz rolls up onto her knees still winching in pain as she stands to her feet. Brooke lays close to a corner post as Juelz points to the air as she starts up the top rope…

Van Pelt: She’s going aerial…

Wellington: This can’t be good for her…

Juelz stands posed on the top rope as She dives going for the Bombshell, as Milton rolls out of the way. Juelz Crashes to the mat. As Brooke is quick to lock in The Curse of Curves. Juelz stands through the pain…

Wellington: This is finished…The Curse of Curves…I told you going Aerial was a mistake…

Van Pelt: Juelz is fighting through it…

Brooke breaks the submission as Juelz rocks sideways. Brooke is up to her feet, she pulls Juelz up by her Hair and throws her by it towards the ropes. Brooke walks over dragging her back to her feet, then to the center of the ring. As she grips her by her head setting up for the Femme Fatality…

Van Pelt: Brooke looks to be done playing here tonight…

She hits her finisher and pins Juelz…

1…
2…
3…

No Juelz kicked out at the very last second…

Van Pelt: Milton has nothing left to beat Juelz with…

Brooke gets up grabbing the title cursing to herself, as she looks at her opponent slowly making it to her feet.

Wellington: This is No DQ…Brooke has a lot left on her plate

Juelz turns facing the Champion as she ducks the shot, Brooke Turns around and is met by a Snap kick to her Jaw(Chick Kick). Milton falls to the mat, as does Juelz…Neither woman moving in the ring…the Ref begins his count…

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8

Juelz starts to pull herself up on the ropes as Brooke makes it to her knee before the ten count.

Van Pelt: And the match continues…

Brooke drops back down to her chest and slides out of the ring…laying on the mat below…as Juelz holds her arm. Brooke climbs under the ring and starts looking for a weapon…as she drags out a table…Sliding it into the ring. Brooke slides into the ring as Juelz comes at her she punches her in the gut and ax handles her across the back dropping her to her knees. Brooke grabs the table and sets it up just far enough away from the corner post…

Van Pelt: This could be the end here for Juelz…

Brooke Grabs Juelz and throws her on top of the table, punching her a few times, before climbing up the top turnbuckle, as Brooke jumps stealing the Blonde Bombshell from Juelz…Juelz rolls off the table last minute and Brooke crashes through the table…Juelz lays out in the center of the ring…as she crawls on the mat…slowly making the cover…

Van Pelt: Oh My God…Juelz is going for the cover…

1…
2…

Wellington: NO!

3…

The bells sounds as the ref grabs the woman’s title handing it to Juelz…She hugs the belt as she wenches back holding her injured arm

Cummings: And your Winner and NEW XDF Woman’s Champion…Juelz!!!
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Living in Sin Strikes up as David comes out of the back shaking his head and smiling as he slaps the hands with a few fans as he rolls under the bottom rope and is handed a Mic…

David: WAR get out her brother…

War Comes walking out of the back and towards the ring half in his wrestling attire. War also takes a microphone…

WAR: Dude this better be important…

Smiling David points up to the Tron as the image of a Drunken WAR kissing the cheek of a larger woman…they are showing their fingers revealing their marriage…

David: Rumor has it you got married in a drunken spontaneous Marriage…with a star wars theme…

Image changes to War and the Larger woman standing at the altar with Obi Wan marrying them with Luke Leia and Chewie standing next to them.

David: Don’t you two look like a happy couple

War: It was a great wedding…had I known she actually looked like that and not intoxicated…

David: Don’t lie, this has to be the happiest moment in your life…because

War: You didn’t!

David: She’s here tonight

Go Go Godzilla starts to play as a large 300+lbs woman comes walking from the back in a veil and wedding dress covered in stains from the buffet in the MGM. David is laughing in the ring as she stumbles rolling down the ramp…

David: OH NO GODZILLA!!

War is bending over trying not to laugh as David walks to the ropes…

David: please don’t try to come up the steps…you can’t walk a ramp…I’d hate to see stairs…

Turning to War

David: She had to see you War…she stood outside the arena about to start a hunger strike till she was allowed to see you…Since you’ve been locked inside my office since this marr….

David stops for a moment looking down at the woman…

David: You know War…she looks like Lauren just…skinner…

War walks over…

War: Don’t compare her to that…

David: She does look like Lauren…

War: My Wife looks more like a Brooke Milton then Winters…

David: Woah, War watch that I heard Milton will steal your soul too…

War: No no, She just cuts your balls off

David: so is this lucky woman pregnant…or something

War: Ya with a buffet table…

David leans over with the microphone…

David: too harsh when she’s standing next to the ring…

War: Should I tell her my credit card bounced the charge to it for the wedding?

David: Or you could keep attacking her weight and get eaten again…

Video Footage of War feeding his new bride a piece of cake begins to play as she takes his entire fist in her mouth as War tugs trying to free his hand. The arena is in chuckles…as WAR’s eyes widen…

War: Where did you get that footage…

David: I’m the owner of this company…you guys do stupid shit like this I’m sent copies…should see the videos I have for Mickey Showery…Hell guys Show the picture…

Scorned 2010 Brad_pitt_dress

War looks at the screen laughing…

War: How come I don’t know about these files…

David: cause you don’t need to know I have shit on everyone in this company…Milton dancing on bars…Winters picking her nose at a stop light…

The Images go over the Tron as David names them off

David: It’s a laugh factory…and you War…you after all I went through this week with Maria…you brought me to the floor laughing with this marriage…

War: Did you have to make it public…

David: You know that’s not your wife…we pulled this one out of the buffet line next door…

David climbs out of the ring as he starts to head up the ramp…

David: Look War, I’m distracting you so this can happen…

Suddenly a big woman is behind War, as she jumps on his back and he falls under her as she kissing him as her fat jiggles all over the place…David is laughing at the top of the stage bent over with his hands on his knees…

David: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…MR. and Mrs. HARDCORE!!

David trips as he heads up the ramp laughing, War fighting to the ropes and out of the ring…up into the crowds disappearing through the doors

Last edited by Richard Burns on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Van Pelt: The Next Contest is probably the most intriguing of the night as Lionheart Personally asked for this match against his girlfriend’s abductor…

Wellington: It could be anybody…why would management sign this match…who knows if he’s even a wrestler…

Cummings: The Following Contest is scheduled for One Fall…introducing first LIONHEART!!!

The Fans start cheering as Paint it Black hits the airwaves…Lionheart walks out…he heads to the ring looking ready to compete as he by passes the fans…

Van Pelt: Lionheart screams determination right now…his general demener isn’t showing…

Wellington: He’s heading to this ring to bring his Girlfriend home…

Lionheart Climbs into the ring and looks at the ramp…calling his opponent to the ring

Cummings: And His Opponent…

The fans start booing as nothing happens…

Lionheart looks at Cummings as he shrugs…

Cummings: And His Opponent…

Suddenly the Arena goes dark as a Spotlight shines over the ring…again the arena goes into black lights as Fog fills the arena…the eerie sounds of footsteps is heard…the the Arena explodes into flames as “Sad But True” by Metallica starts to place…

Van Pelt: Is that who I think it is?

Wellington: Holy Shit, Lionheart’s in for his toughest match…against a 20 year veteran of the ring…

Cummings: THE APOCALYPSE!!!

Apocalypse stands among the flames…as he points to the ring. Lionheart looks to his side and Rose is hand cuffed to the bottom Rope. Lionheart runs over and checks on her. Apocalypse starts his journey to the ring as the Fans are confused cheering and Booing the Veteran. Apocalypse steps into the ring, as the lights return to normal…

Wellington: Apocalypse looks to be in amazing shape…

Van Pelt: The Father of XDF Owner and World Champion David Shane…I wouldn’t expect any less from him

Wellington: His son holds the one thing his career lacks…Bud Apocalypse Holds the one thing Lionheart has desired…The Lovely Lady cuffed to the Ropes…

Van Pelt: Rose…she’s is what this is all about…the story is patched and scattered but tonight Lionheart hopes to put an end to it

The Arena grows Silent as Apocalypse stands in the center of the ring, Rose trying to free her hand as he stares down Lionheart removing his coat. He walks to the side of the ring, still watching Lionheart he hands his coat off to a stage hand. Lionheart’s eyes glow red as he stares at the man that has caused him so much grief. The Monster turns stretching his arms out as he rotates them loosening them. The ref goes to the center of the ring. Apocalypse watches the ref as Lionheart walks near him…Apocalypse stands in his corner not going in for the pre-match formalities. The ref shakes it off as he calls for the bell…

Van Pelt: The intensity in he air…the fans are silent…

Wellington: we can hear the locker room showers from where we are sitting…

Lionheart takes his time figuring out how to take on this man. He towered over him. Apocalypse stands in his stance waiting for Lionheart to attack…

Van Pelt: This is interesting neither man is making the first strike…

Wellington: someone will have to make it…otherwise fans will start leaving…

Lionheart Rushes in shooting around Apocalypse and trying to sweep his legs out from under him, But Apocalypse catches him by his throat and throws him out of the ring. Lionheart rolls out of the ring and gets up to his knees as he sees Apocalypse coming at him over the ropes. Apocalypse connects with his dive…as the fans cheer. Apocalypse is on his feet and pulls Lionheart with him throwing him into the steel stairs then throwing him into the ring.

Van Pelt: Apocalypse caught Lionheart off guard with that one…

Wellington: after 20 plus years in this business…he should know all the moves in the book

Apocalypse takes his time getting back into the ring, readjusting the stairs he just through Lionheart into. He steps over the ropes, and leans against the ropes for a few seconds as fans boo…Lionheart gets to his knees…Apocalypse starts motioning for him to get to his feet. Lionheart gets to his feet as Apocalypse walks over and goes to throw him at the ropes…Lionheart Reverses it and throws Apocalypse. Apocalypse comes back at him with extreme force as he rails a boot right into Lionheart’s face causing him to flip in the air…

Van Pelt: Holy Hell…Apocalypse just flipped Lionheart off his feet with a big boot right to his chin…

Wellington: I think I hear the sound barrier crash…

Apocalypse’s force also sent him to the mat as Lionheart flipped in the air. Apocalypse laid on his back laughing as he sat up on his side. He looks over at Rose, who is trying to get Lionheart to his feet. The fans start a chant for Lionheart…

Apocalypse gets to his feet and grabs Lionheart, setting him up for a powerbomb…Lionheart starts to jab at Apocalypse’s knee. Apocalypse releases dropping to one knee…as Lionheart runs at the ropes and comes back at him with a dropkick to the face…Apocalypse falls backwards as Lionheart Locks in a knee bar on Apocalypse….
Van Pelt: A Knee Bar on the Monster…Haven’t seen a knee bar in some time

Wellington: It’s a good move to use on him, if he doesn’t start kicking you in the ass…

Lionheart Shifts slowly working it into an Ankle lock…as he wrenches. Apocalypse moves quick to the ropes once the Ankle lock is in. the ref forces Lionheart to break the hold. Lionheart is quick to his feet and continuing his work on Apocalypse. He pulls Apocalypse too his feet as he throws the monster into the corner. Lionheart Follows him to the corner…Apocalypse throws out a painful knife edged chop to the chest of Lionheart as he drops to his knees and Low Blows Lionheart then hits him with a throat thrust. Lionheart is sent back stepping before hitting the group holding his groin as Apocalypse looks at Rose ringside…

“He left them open”

Apocalypse drops to his knees looking Lionheart in the face as he jams a thumb into Lionheart’s eye before running his forearm over the bridge of his nose, Then slams his elbow into Lionheart’s forehead, as he stands back to his feet. Apocalypse lifts Lionheart up to his feet backing off…Lionheart rubs his eyes as he tries to get his vision back. Lionheart feels the ring shaking as he jumps into the air hitting Apocalypse with a dropkick, Lionheart scrambles on the ground climbing on top of Apocalypse and starts drilling him with punches…

Wellington: Lionheart blindly taking advantage…

Lionheart is pulled off of Apocalypse by the ref…Lionheart starts to stomp on Apocalypse. Finally pulling Apocalypse to his feet Lionheart throws him into the ropes and back body drops Apocalypse to the mat…

Van Pelt: Surprising Back Body Drop from the smaller Lionheart

Lionheart runs over, grabbing Apocalypse’s arm and locking in a Triangle choke. Apocalypse fights the pain back as he places his long leg onto the rope forcing the move to be broken. Lionheart lets go of the hold and steps back from Apocalypse. Apocalypse climbs to his feet as Lionheart runs in with a jumping DDT. Apocalypse’s face meeting the mat as Lionheart goes for the pin….

1…

Apocalypse kicks out as Lionheart goes up into the air. They both get to their feet at the same time as Lionheart runs in and is met with a knee to his chest as Apocalypse sends him flying outside the ring near Rose…The ref starts to count…

1…
2…
3…
4…
5…

Lionheart is too his feet on the barricade as he slides back into the ring. Apocalypse stomps on his back of Lionheart as he enters killing the slide in. Apocalypse runs at the ropes and drops the mat with a leg drop over the back of Lionheart’s head. Apocalypse’s grin comes over his face as he looks into the eyes of Rose, Worry over her face. Apocalypse rolls to his feet…starting to pace around the center as Lionheart slowly makes his way back to his feet…

Van Pelt: It seems as if Apocalypse is toying with Lionheart…This seems very familiar

Wellington: Beach Blast…Apocalypse faced a man with a similar name…Destroyed him as well…

Van Pelt: Memory serves me right…they were damn near Equal in that match…

Wellington: Different Story then now…Apocalypse is toying with this kid…

Apocalypse charges at him, Lionheart ducks the monsters advance. Turning around and knee clipping Apocalypse, as he falls to his knees Lionheart jumps up and kicks Apocalypse in the side of his head. Back to his feet, Lionheart starts calling for apocalypse to get up. As he climbs up to his knees starting his motion to his feet, Lionheart runs in and hits a swinging neck breaker. Apocalypse head colliding with Lionheart’s shoulder, Lionheart rolls on the mat holding his shoulder. Slowly making It back to his feet as he sees Apocalypse laying in the center of the ring…fighting through the pain Lionheart runs at the ropes, hitting a springboard moonsault. Lionheart gets up on his knees before pinning Apocalypse…

1…
2…

Apocalypse kicks out as the 2 count hits the mat. Lionheart rolls to his knees as he puts his hands into his hair. Apocalypse rolls from the ring to his feet outside the ring as he walks around outside catching wind. Lionheart runs jumping over the ropes as Apocalypse drops to the outside floor, as Lionheart crashes into the guard railing. Apocalypse picks up his opponent and throws him into the side of the ring, then ran in pinning him by his throat to the side of the ring…

“Is this how you expected to defeat me…as a scared rodent….Fight James…Fight for her love or lose her…Apocalypse throws him into the ring post then boots him in the face…

“Fight Me!...what you’ve done isn’t fighting its surviving”

Apocalypse pulls him back to his feet and again throws him into the ring post, then into the ring. Apocalypse walks over to rose, grabing her by her cheeks…

“This is who you love…He’s a Rat”

Apocalypse jumps up onto the apron then steps through the ropes, Lionheart is pulling himself to his feet. Apocalypse watches as he turns around, Lionheart runs as he trips and falls onto the mat…as Apocalypse throws his arms in the air. As he looks out to the fans, then down at Rose…as she pleas with him to stop…

Van Pelt: This is clearly not what Apocalypse was looking for…

Wellington: The man is suppose to be fighting for his love

Van Pelt: Against a Man of Apocalypse’s Caliber

Wellington: If Apocalypse had my Bulldog I’d pull on one hell of a match for him…get my ass kicked but I would put up a better fight

Lionheart pushes himself up to his elbows, the fans start to cheer as Lionheart gets to his feet…he runs at apocalypse sliding behind him and connecting with a German Suplex. As Lionheart stays down Apocalypse slowly stirs back to his feet…looking at the ground…

“You’re weak…how do you expect to survive if you can’t even fight for the one you love…to fight for titles in this industry”

Apocalypse kicks him in the ribs, rolling Lionheart’s body over…placing him face up on the mat…

“How do you expect anything from your life if emotions get in your way…Now Get up and Fight”

Lionheart lays broken in the middle of the ring…Apocalypse shakes his head…

“You’re pathetic…”

Van Pelt: Strong words from the Veteran…calling Lionheart Pathetic

Wellington: It is quiet pathetic to see a man undefeated dominated in this fasion

Van Pelt: 20 years under his belt William, Apocalypse is a veteran in the ring…he has mastered the ring skills…

Apocalypse grows tired of Lionheart as he climbs out of the ring. Walking over to the time keeper Apocalypse grabs the Ring bell and throws it into the ring as Lionheart begins to stir on the mat. He also takes a folding chair and drags it with him into the ring. Apocalypse drops the chair as Lionheart gets to his feet, He turns and the Monster grabs him by the throat throwing him into the corner, as he chokes him.

Apoc: Have you learned nothing? This is all a part of the plan…James you never could of won…

Apocalypse lets him fall. Lionheart sits broken in the corner as Apocalypse backs up grabbing the chair and running at Lionheart. Placing the chair on his knee, it connects clean with Lionheart’s face snapping his neck back. Rose screams ringside as the chair connects, she rattles the bottom rope as she tries to escape the handcuffs. Apocalypse steps back the chair still in his hand as he looks at the fans booing him. A sinister grin comes over him as he walks over pulling Lionheart’s limp body to its feet.

Wellington: This isn’t looking good for the young Lionheart…Apocalypse is like a tiger on the prowl

Van Pelt: The Veteran Apocalypse is destroying this poor kid…why hasn’t the bell be rung…

Wellington: It’s lying in the center of the ring waiting to be rung across someone’s skull…most likely Lionheart’s from the look of it.

Apocalypse lifts the chair up as the fans are mixed as it is placed under Lionheart’s Neck. Apocalypse grips him by the back of his hair, lifting his head back with the chair still attached to his throat, Apocalypse slams it down violently as Lionheart’s body rolls on the mat as he starts to cough up blood. Apocalypse walks around the ring…listening to the thunderous roar of fans screaming at him. They bring only a smile to his face as he watches Lionheart lay on the mat, slowly coughing up blood…

Wellington: that had too of crushed his throat…the sound coming from that guillotine was enough to make the dead shake…

Van Pelt: Where is the security? David Shane anyone from Management…this has gone beyond a match

Apocalypse walks over dragging Lionheart’s body once again to the ropes as he pulls him up, positioning him on the ropes standing in the corner. Apocalypse looks out to the fans once more as he picks up the bell. Apocalypse steps back to the turnbuckle opposite of the one he set Lionheart in. He looks at the ring bell, then across at Lionheart as he charges in. The ring bell flies from Apocalypse’s grip as he Clotheslines Lionheart into the corner. Lionheart’s body falls down on the mat, as Apocalypse climbs out of the ring. He walks over to Rose and grabs her hand and unlocks the cuff attached to the rope, then the cuff attached to her wrist as he grabs her, pulling her closer…

Apoc: Make you choice now…

Apocalypse lets her go as he heads up the ramp stopping on the stage staring back at the ring. Rose climbs into the ring and looks at the carnage. She moves over to Lionheart, pulling his head onto her lap…Apocalypse shakes his head as he heads into the back. Rose remains in the ring with Lionheart…

Rose: You went through all of this for me…after everything I did to you…

She stops as she runs her fingers through his hair…

Rose: But…But James, I can’t risk you returning to the man you were…I’m sorry…

She lays him back on the mat as she climbs out of the ring…never once turning around second guessing her decision…EMTs come down the ramp, getting in the ring and boarding Lionheart onto a stretcher…

Van Pelt: After all that…She left him…

Wellington: that’s the last thing we expected to see here tonight

Van Pelt: The Return of Apocalypse…The Downfall of Lionheart…Is this the beginning of a Dark age for Lionheart

The Arena Goes dark as the Stage Explodes in Flames…the eerie sounds of Apocalypse echo over the PA system
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Fade in as we see Flex Johnson sitting in the back. He is watching the monitor checking out what the commentary is saying about the next match. He takes out his phone and checks the time. Afterwards, he puts it back and turns around. As we turns around, he bumps into someone. The person is wearing a hooded sweat shirt.

“Sorry, my bad holmes?”

The man turns slightly.

“Sensei?”

The man pulls the hood off. He and Flex shake hands.

“Sensei, it’s good to see you again.”

Flex laughs.

“ Manabu, good to see you esse.”

“Nice to see you again Sensei.”

Flex shakes his head.

“Haha, stop that man. We’re co-workers now. Just call me Flex.”

“Alright.”

“Good. You’re just coming back from injury right” asked Flex. “I saw that beat down.”

Manabu lowers his head. Flex laughs.

“Hey, you will bounce back holmes. Everyone gets beat up every once in awhile. It’s part of the business. You just got to get back up and keep moving, ya dig?”

“Yes sir.”

Flex turns to the monitor, then turns back to Manabu.

“Well, I got to go handle some business. See you around holmes. I’m sure you’ll make an impact.”

Flex turns and begins to walk away.

“Hey Flex, one last thing.”

Flex turns.

“Ye…….”

Flex gets caught with a stiff right hand. Manabu then knees him in the gut and tosses Flex’s head into the wall. He then begins to stomp a mud hole in Flex. Manabu walks away and grabs a chair. He then bashes Flex over the head.

Flex’s head slams on the ground from the impact of the chair shot. Blood starts to appear on the floor. Manabu kneels down.

“Is that a big enough ‘impact’ for you?”

Manabu stands up and walks away, leaving Flex in a bloody heap on the ground.

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

(The camera fades in on Stan Cummings standing in the ring with a microphone in hand as he begins to speak)

Cummings: This contest, is a 3 on 1 gauntlet match, and it is for the Hardcore Championship! Now, two men will start in the ring, and the challenger Mickey Showery must pin, count out, or make the first two opponents tap out before facing the champion War. Should Showery lose to either of the first two challengers, he will be eliminated, and the new challengers will become the champion. However, if Showery defeats the challengers, then he will face the champion War in a last man Standing match and the loser of the match will never get another Hardcore title shot as long as the other is champion!!

(Cummings takes a breath)

Cummings: Now having said all of that, lets start!

(New Divide" begins to blare through the PA system as Jesse Brees makes his way to the ramp. He glances up at the upper levels of the arena at the crowd, and places his hand over his eyes as if he were searching for someone. The crowd goes wild, but he just grins and simply shrugs as if he doesn't care who is out there, as the crowd begins to go into a roar of boo's. He marches down the ramp, turning it into a jog as he does a slow circle spin outside of the ring with his arms stretched out, flexing them to the audience. He turns to roll into the ring and poses once more, as he waits for his opponent.)

(Cummings exits the ring)

Cummings: Making his way to the ring, the first opponent of the gauntlet match, Jesse Brees!!

(Brees taunts to the crowd until Warrior's Code by Dropkick Murphy's kicks on as Mickey Showery is seen with a look of determination on his face walking to the ring)

(Showery climbs into the ring and stares down Brees as his music fades and the bell rings to kick off the match)

(The match starts with Showery overpowering Brees to the corner and unloading on Brees until the referee pulls Showery off)

(The ref moves out of the way as Showery immediately connects with a boot to the face which sends Brees down and Showery goes for a cover)

(Brees gets his leg under the rope at two)

Wellington: Wow! Showery is dominating Brees!!!!

(Showery drags Brees to the center of the ring and picks up Brees)

(Showery whips Brees into the ropes and connects with a clothesline. Brees quickly gets up but is knocked down by a jumping clothesline as Showery goes for another cover)

(kick out at 2)

(Showery picks up Brees and connects with a few stomps to Brees's chest. Showery puts Brees in a scissors sleeper)

Van Pelt: That's a unique move!

(Brees breaks the hold and gets up. Showery goes to the top rope while Brees is dazed. Showery attempts a leg drop to the back of Brees's neck, but Brees moves out of the way and connects with a quick spear)

Wellington: What a Spear!!!!

(Brees quickly sets Showery up and locks him in the Sharpshooter. Showery struggles for hold for about half a minute before kicking Brees off and near the ropes)

(Showery stands up with pain in his leg as he brawls with Brees with the edge. Showery whips Brees to the ropes, but Brees connects with a drop kick to the injured leg on the rebound and goes for the cover)

Van Pelt: We could have a new champion!!!!

(kick out at 2)

(Brees does some taunting for the crowd as he climbs the top rope and leaps off, connecting with a flying forearm smash and placing Showery in the Boston Crab, again working on the injured leg)

(Showery works his way to the ropes and grabs the bottom one as Brees releases the hold)

(Showery grabs the leg and stands up facing the announce table. Showery turns around as Brees charges in for his finisher, the Reality Check. Brees runs into Showery, who counters and grabs Brees by the neck. Brees kicks the injured leg and again goes for the reality check, but Showery counters with a Slamrock and goes for the cover)

(the bell rings as Showery stands up and picks Brees up. Showery throws Brees out of the ring and starts mouthing off)

(Hero by Skillet kicks on as Roland Deschain is seen wearing a suit and walking to the ring. Roland looks around and steps into the ring)

(The bell rings as Showery charges at Roland. Roland walks out and jumps off outside the ring)

Van Pelt: What's Roland Deschain doing?

(Showery has a confused look on his face as the referee begins to count)

(Roland continues to stand outside the ring with a smirk on his face. Showery backs up as the referee continues to count)

(the bell rings as Roland pulls out a microphone)

Roland: Showery, you were right. I'm not a wrestler, and I wouldn't stand a chance against you. You should consider yourself lucky so far, but unfortunately, your luck is about to run out

(From Behind, War leads over the barricade and into the ring, smashing a ken-do stick into the injured leg of Showery)

(Roland walks off and is unseen at this point)

(the bell rings again signifying the start of the Last Man Standing match)

Wellington: And here we go! This is where is all ends! Showery and War, Last Man Standing becomes the Hardcore champion!!
Van Pelt: This rivalry has been going on for a long time, and began when Showery beat War for the hardcore title at Resurrection in a barbed wire match!

Wellington: But two weeks later, War invoked his rematch clause and won the title back!!!

Van Pelt: And it all comes down to this, who will be the last man standing?!?

(War continues to work on the injured leg of Showery with the stick. War pauses for a moment and drops the stick as the referee counts while War taunts)

(Showery gets up at 4)

(War locks up with Showery and works him with some kicks to the midsection of Showery)

(War goes off to the ropes and connects with a hard drop kick that sends Showery to the outside)

(War leaps over the top and attempts a diving cross body, but Showery catches him and charges War into the steel steps)

(Showery holds his leg in pain as the referee counts while Showery goes under the ring to get something)

(War staggers up at 7)

(Showery comes back out with a ladder and hits War with it, sending him back down)

(Showery picks War up at 5 after leaning the ladder against the ropes)

(Showery sets War up for the Leap of Faith, but War counters with a DDT)

(Showery lays dazed on the floor as War poses for the crowd while the referee counts)

(Showery stands up while War comes out with a stop sign)

(War smashes the sign into Showery's face as he falls back down)

(Showery gets up at 8 and helps getting up with the announce table)

(War brawls with Showery and attempts a DDT onto the stop sign, but Showery counters with a Spine buster onto the announce table)
(Showery falls down along with War as War's back is busted open with what looks to be a cut)

(Showery gets up at 6)

(War is up at 9)

Wellington: WOW!!!

(Showery picks up War and power bombs him onto the announce table. Showery gets onto the announce table as Van Pelt and Wellington move to a distance away. Showery attempts a DrunkDriver, but War counters with a Naplam onto the table)

(War taunts Showery and runs to grab the stop sign and climbs the ladder while the referee counts)

(Showery gets to one knee at 7 and is up at
(War has the stop sign ready and launches off for the Love Thy Neighbor)

Wellington: OH MY LORD!!!!!

(WAR FINISH)

(War connects with the Love Thy Neighbor as the stop sign impales Showery in the head, but quickly comes out with blood gushing from his head. The table collapses as the referee counts)

(War gets up at nine and falls back down, but it counts as getting up)

(the bell rings)

(War is helped up by the referee as his music kicks back on)

Cummings: Here is your winner, and still the Hardcore champion, WAR!!!!!

(EMTS are rushing out to help War and Showery out)

Wellington: That may have been the greatest match that I have ever seen!

Van Pelt: I don't think either of them will be the same! Showery's still bleeding and has a bad leg!!!!!

Wellington: War hurt his back and is dazed as can be! What an incredible match!!!

(The camera fades out on War clutching the Hardcore title to the back with help, as Showery is placed onto a stretcher with bandages being places around his head)
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Fade in.

Manabu Fuji is in the back area. He is standing against the wall, his hood still down, holding a microphone. He gives a wicked smirk.

Manabu: “They say to advance in the wrestling business, one most make an ‘impact’. Haha, well, I guess I’ve certainly made one here tonight haven’t I?

“I’ve been out for the past month or so. I was taken out by Mr. Lionheart. So, while I was out, I began to think.

“And what was I thinking about? Well, lots of things actually. Since coming here, I haven’t done much. In fact, I must admit, I’ve been like the rest of these XDF punks, a poser. You see, I’ve talked a big game, but I haven’t been able to back it up at all.”

Manabu lifts his hood so you can see his face.

Manabu: “So I decided, I needed to DO something, instead of just talk about doing something.

“Well, you all just saw my work in action. Pretty good I must say. Now, I have some words for the man I just decimated, but let me address someone else first.

“First off, I’ll address you, Ms. Milton. You said that I was weak and feeble. Because you this, you claimed I was unfit. However, aren’t you the one who was running from your competition? Yes, I believe so.

“You see, I did lose. No, I got my *** kicked. However, I’ve NEVER ran from competition. Hmm, so, it seems that YOU are the weak one. In my opinion, your ‘Kingdom’ is going to crumble, and it will crumble quite soon.

“But, let’s skip the skank side course and get to the man course. Flex Johnson, foolish man. You forgot a couple of own rules didn’t you?

“Back in the day you said that a wrestler shouldn’t trust anyone. Do you remember those times? That was back when NYJAW signed you. They signed you because your ‘**** everyone attitude’. But, once you signed to XDF, you got soft didn’t you?

“So, I decided to take your weakness, and exploit it. As you would say, ‘it’s all part of the business.’

“Well, I’ve said enough. Sensei, excuse me, Flex, I hope you get better ‘holmes.’ But just know that when you return, your spot won’t be there.”

Manabu drops the mic, then gives another smirk.

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 pm

"Roll Out" hits the PA system as blue and yellow lights flash all over the arena. After a few moments a golden Escalade pulls up to the entrance ramp, as the fans cheer Allen opens the door and climbs out .He walks to the ring and holds up the title before sitting it by the ring post.

“Competing for the XDF Championship, the man who has been tearing the competition….JAMARCUS ALLEN!

"Living in Sin" hits as smoke covers the entrance way as David walks out to an explosion of cheers from the fans. David turns and heads up the ramps turning his back to the ropes he looks out at the fans cheering him as he climbs inside and up on the ropes sucking in the cheers of the fans.

“He is the owner of the company and the current XDF Champion, he is….DAVID SHANE!”

The ref goes over and checks Allen to make sure he doesn’t have any weapons. He goes off and does the same to Shane. He then holds the XDF title in the air for all to see.

The ref hands the belt to a valet, who takes it to the bell keeper, then the bell is rung.

Allen and Shane circle each other for a bit, then lock up. Allen applies a side headlock. Shane tries to get out of it, but isn’t able to. Shane backsteps into the ropes and pushes Allen off. Allen bounces off the ropes and delivers a huge shoulder tackle.

Shane hits the mat hard, holding his shoulder. He rolls out of the ring to re-group.

The ref walks over to the ropes.

“Get back in this ring!

“1

“2

“3

“4

“5

“6”

Shane begins to get the feeling back into his shoulder. He jumps up and down a bit, and rolls back into the ring. Allen backs up and allows Shane to stand.

After Shane gets up, the two lock up again. Shane gets the advantage and puts on a hammer lock. Allen begins to struggle out of it, but Shane hits Allen with a stiff elbow to the back of the head. Shane then whips Allen into the ropes, and catches him with a back heel kick.

Allen grabs his head. As he begins to sit up, Shane runs and hits him with a drop kick. Shane goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

This time Allen rolls out of the ring to re-group. The ref begins to count.

“1

“2

“3

“4

“5

“6

“7.”

Allen rolls back into ring, and is met with a flurry of boots. Shane begins to mount Allen and comes down with lefts and rights.

“1

“2

“3

“4. Get off of him!”

The ref goes and pulls Shane off Allen. Shane pushes the ref a bit. The ref gets into Shane’s face and the two exchanges words.

Allen picks himself up. While Shane is distracted, Allen springs off the ropes.

Shane turns and gets caught with a flying knee to the face. The impact of the move sends Shane through the middle ropes and onto the outside of the ring.

Allen rolls outside and begins to stomp on Shane. The ref begins to count.

“1

“2”

Allen positions Shane against the guard rail. He then gives him a huge chop. Shane buckles to the floor.

“3

“4

“5

“6

“7”

Allen picks Shane back up, only to send him into the steel steeps.

“8”

Allen rolls into the ring and rolls back out. The ref re-starts the count.

“1

“2”

Allen walks over to Shane. As he is picking Shane up, he gets a knee to the gut. Shane then smacks him with an enzguri.

“3

“4

“5”

Shane grabs Allen’s arms and legs, then delivers a curb stomp.

“6

“7

“8”

This time Shane rolls in and out to break up the count. The ref begins once more.

“1

“2

“3”

Shane mounts again and begins to punch Allen. He then stands up, and tosses Allen into the ring. Allen does move. Shane hops onto the ring apron. He spring boards off the ropes. Shane comes off the ropes with a huge 450 splash. At the last moment, Allen puts his knees up, catching Shane as we comes down.

Shane gets the air knocked out of him, and lies on the mat winded. Allen begins to get up. He crawls over and goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Allen stands up slowly. He then grabs Shane’s legs. He looks out at the crowd, and puts on a sharpshooter. He sits down on Shane’s back to apply press.

In agnoy, Shane begins to make his way to the ropes. He touches them, and Allen releases the hold. Immediately, Allen begins to stomp on Shane’s back. Allen picks Shane up and puts him back down with a German suplex.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Slowly, both Allen and Shane make it to their feet. But, out of nowhere, Shane hits The Interception. He then pins Allen.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Shane hops up and goes outside to the ring apron. Shane goes for the Dooms Day Kick, but Allen catches Shane in mid-air and powers him down with a spinebuster. Allen covers.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

The crowd begins to get loud.

“XDF

“XDF

“XDF

“XDF!”

The two stand up, and Allen charges at Shane with a spear. He connects and goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Allen sits up, and you can see the look of frustration on his face. He begins to make his way to his feet, as does Shane. Allen charges in once again, but out of nowhere, Shane finds some strength and connects with a super kick. He has a spark in his eye, and goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

The crowd begins to go wild, showing great appreciation for this great match.

The two both make it their feet. Shane whips Allen into the corner. He runs in to deliver a clothesline, but Allen moves out of the way. Allen then begins to clobber Shane with Million Dolla Hits. Allen then sets Shane on the top rope. Allen points to the entrance ramp, and the ref turns around. Then Allen connects with the South Street Drop.
Allen makes his way over to Shane and goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Allen stands up, and pulls Shane up as well. He grabs Shane by the neck, then he looks at the crowd. Allen then drives him down with the Flo’ Money. He pins.

“1

“2

“3!”

The crowd goes wild as “Roll Out” starts to play. The ref comes over and hands Allen the XDF Championship.
Allen takes the title and heads to the corner. He takes the belt and raises it over his head.

The camera begins to fade out and the XDF logo appears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scorned 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorned 2010   Scorned 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorned 2010
Page 1 of 1