Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

IMPORTANT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT NEWS   IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Due to personal reasons, Demon/Kim Soo will be on a leave of absence. As I respect the privacy of Demon, as well as the other members of his family, I'd like to take this time for everyone to please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Also, Sosuke/James McCoy/Lionheart and also Rei/Veronica will be taking a leave of absence due to personal reasons as well. Please keep the two of them in your prayers as well, as we will not see a return from them until September.

Those that do have a match against any of the following people, I'd -like- for you to still RP for your match, but if you feel no reason to, that's also completely understandable.

When I do receive more information, I will be sure to inform everyone whenever I can, but will also be respecting their privacy as well.

Thanks everyone.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

IMPORTANT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NEWS   IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 am

I can't wait to see them return.To the people that's taking time off,I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.Try to be strong.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NEWS
Page 1 of 1