Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DownFall Results (2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

DownFall Results (2009) Empty
PostSubject: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 pm

)(XDF logo appears across the
screen and it slowly fades away viewing the Downfall ramp. Pyro hit s the stage
with full force and the explosions drown out the crowd’s cheers. After a few
moments of pyro and music the camera cuts to the commentators Scott Van Pelt
and William Wellington. The XDF symbol at the corner of the screen.)(

Scott Van Pelt: Hello everyone and welcome to DownFall!
Downfall is LIVE here in the American Airlines Arena here in Miami, Florida!
I’m Scott Van Pelt and with me as always my partner William Wellington.

Wellington: Thank you Scott and welcome everyone to Downfall and what a night we have in store.

Scott Van Pelt: And yes what a night we have for you tonight. We have the diva fetal four way match for the diva championship!

Wellington: And with that in mind, the Extermination Squad will face up the team of Killer and John Copeland! Will they win again?

Scott Van Pelt: Also, number one contender, Mickey Showery takes on the XDF Champion, Flex Johnson! For his XDF championship!

Wellington: This is going to be a great Pay Per View, lets get the Downfall on!

Scott Van Pelt: It should be an great night, but now let's take our cameras to the ring where our first match begins..
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

"Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeath hits, as Bloodbath and Deadpool step out onto the entrance ramp.

Stan Cummings: The following tag team contest, is scheduled for one fall. Making their way to the ring, first. The reigning XDF Tag Team Champions, Bloodbath and Deadpool, EXTERMINATION SQUAD!

They slowly make their way to the ring. They are wearing their black studded ring gear, and a black studded mask. They climb inside the ring, and take their tag belts off their waists. They hold them up in the air, as the crowd erupts in boo's. They hand the titles to a crewman, on the outside of the ring. Their theme faded out. "Piece By Piece" by five finger death punch hits the pa system, John Copeland and Killer comes out, there is a mix reaction by the fans. Some where booing others was cheering.

Stan Cummings: And the opponents, making their way to the ring, JOHN COPELAND, and KILLER!

They then starts walking then they stops at the top of the stage, and they makes a strong pose with their arms and fireworks starts to go off, then they start to walk down, they stop on the ramp and start jumping up and down, with Copeland cracking his neck, they then get their hands in the air, and a mixture of red, white, and blue fireworks goes off. They then puts his hands down and he starts to walk down to the ring, there they slide in and gets on the turnbuckles, and point at all the fans. Before anything else could happen, Bloodbath and Deadpool take knock the two of them off the turnbuckles. Deadpool starts stomping on Copeland, as Bloodbath is choking Killer in the opposite corner. The ref got Extermination Squad off of Copeland and Killer, and got them into their corner. Deadpool started off in the ring, as Killer got in his corner, and Copeland was left standing in the ring, feeling the kicks from Deadpool previously. The ref called for the bell, to start the match, as Copeland and Deadpool met in the center. Before Copeland could react, he was thumbed in the eye. While he was holding his face, Deadpool landed some hard body shots to John. He scooped him up, and slammed him to the mat. He reached over and tagged in Bloodbath. Deadpool picked John up, and Extermination Squad hit a double suplex. Bloodbath went for a cover.

1......2....KICKOUT!

Bloodbath pulled Copeland to his feet, but Copeland hit a headbutt to Bloodbath. Both men felt the effects, as Copeland fell between the ropes, and outside the ring. Bloodbath shook the shot off, and climbed out after. The ref began counting.

Bloodbath grabs Copeland and Irish whips him. John reverses, and Bloodbath ended up hitting the steel steps.

John used the bottom rope, to press his boot into Bloodbath's throat.

John released the choke, and rolled into the ring. Bloodbath climbed to his feet.

He slid in and broke the count. John tagged Killer in, and they both Irish whipped him into the ropes. As he came back, they hit a double hip toss. Killer went for a pin.

1....2....KICKOUT!

Killer put Bloodbath in a headlock, as he placed his feet on the ropes, for leverage. Deadpool was in the corner, with the ropes Killer was using, and walked over and kicked his feet off. The ref saw Deadpool, and argued with him, to get back. Killer dragged Bloodbath to the corner, and tagged in John. John climbed into the ring and both of them began stomping away on Bloodbath. The ref turned around, just as Killer was getting out of the ring, as John pulled Bloodbath to his feet. He Irish whipped him, and went for a clothesline as he came back. Bloodbath ducked, and rebounded off the opposite ropes. As he came back again, he caught John with a big boot. Bloodbath staggered over to his corner, and tagged in Deadpool. Deadpool came into the ring, and began dropping elbows on John. He went for the cover.

1.....2...KICKOUT!

Deadpool got up and took a swing at Killer on the apron. Killer ducked the punch, and pulled down on Deadpool's head, as he dropped off the apron. Deadpool's throat came down on the top rope, and he fell to the mat. John rolled over and went of a cover.

1....2....KICKOUT!

John got up and began arguing the call with the ref, as Killer pulled Deadpool out of the ring, and slammed his head off the announce table. Killer cleared the table off, and tried to set Deadpool up for a powerbomb. Deadpool slid out of the hold, and when picked Killer up on his shoulder, and powerslammed him through the table. Deadpool got up, and rolled into the ring, as the ref turned around. Deadpool got to his feet slowly, playing possum, as John went to run at him. Deadpool sprang into action, and caught him with "Contract With The Abyss" Black Hole Slam. Killer was coming to, as Bloodbath caught him on the outside of the ring, and held his leg, as Deadpool covered Copeland.

1.....2.....3!

The ref called for the bell, as Stan Cummings announced the winners.

Stan Cummings: Here are your winners, Bloodbath and Deadpool, EXTERMINATION SQUAD!

Bloodbath and Deadpool stood up and grabbed their titles. They looked down at Killer and John Copeland, and laughed at them, as they exited the ring, gloating to them, as they made their way to the back.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm

A black Dodge Neon pulled into the parking lot at the arena. The engine stopped and the driver climbed out of the driver’s seat. It was Veronica Lewis, despite not being scheduled for Downfall, she wanted to be there to cheer her friends Maria and Sandy on. The passenger door began to open, which caused her to rush over to it. She started to help the passenger out of the car, it was Sosuke. He was still in pain from the previous week’s match, which is the reason he was not competing in the United States Title match.

Veronica: Sosuke, you need to take it easy. The doctor said your ribs are still healing.

Sosuke: I know, Veronica, but I am not used to taking things easy. I have had worst happen to me and be able to complete a mission, so this is nothing.

Veronica sighed and shook her head.

Veronica: Don’t be so stubborn, Sosuke. I don’t mind helping you out.

Sosuke smiled at her, appreciative of her help.

Sosuke: Fine.

Sosuke and Veronica began to walk into the building together. She had her arms wrapped around his right arm to help him around.

Veronica: So…I see Rei has a match tonight.

Sosuke nodded.

Sosuke: Yeah, I am excited to see how she does. I can’t believe it has been five years since I last seen her. She has really grown up in that time.

Veronica looked a little saddened.

Veronica: Well it’s obvious her feelings for me hasn’t changed.

Sosuke noticed Veronica was still bothered by her confrontation with Rei in his hospital room.

Sosuke: She will come around. She has been through an awful lot these last five years. If only I had been there for her…

Veronica turned to Sosuke.

Veronica: You don’t know that, Sosuke. Besides, this just means that I have to prove to your sister that I am not the person she thinks I am.

Sosuke smiled at Veronica, pleased with her optimism. Suddenly, Sosuke spotted a long line of extension cords in the middle of the hall.

Sosuke: Veronica, watch out!

Veronica tried to turn to see what it was Sosuke was getting all excited about, but it was too late. Veronica tripped over the cords, causing her to fall. Sosuke, despite the pain, whipped around as fast as he could to catch her in his arms. Veronica had closed her eyes, bracing herself for the fall, but when she landed, she felt something soft. Veronica opened her eyes and seen…

Veronica: Sosuke!

Sosuke had took the brunt of the fall for her, giving her something soft to land on. He winced slightly in pain. Veronica’s eyes went wide as she examined him.

Veronica: Are you okay!?

Sosuke looked up at Veronica and smiled weakly.

Sosuke: Just fine,

Veronica looked down at Sosuke and smiled at him.

Veronica: Always playing my hero, trying to be my Tuxedo Kamen.

Veronica and Sosuke gazed into each others eyes longingly and lovingly. Their faces inching closer and closer, until they lock in a kiss that they both have desired for so long, but little did they know, as they kissed, Brian Andrews was around the corner, having heard Veronica had arrived at the arena. He watched in disbelief as Veronica kissed Sosuke. His eyes narrowed in rage as he clenched his fist before walking off. Sosuke and Veronica broke away from their kiss and smiled at each other. Veronica stood up and reached down to help Sosuke up. Sosuke took her hand and was brought back to his feet.

Sosuke: So, will you be talking to Andrews tonight?

Veronica nodded slowly.

Veronica: Yes…it’s about time I confront him on everything that he has done lately.

Veronica and Sosuke then continue down the hall, unknown to them what awaits them now that Brian Andrews knows of their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Dirty Little Girl by Burn Halo blares form the PA system and the lights go pink. Smoke fills the top ramp and a golden Stripper pole rises up through the stage.

“Oh yeah!!!”

Out of the smoke crawls Nadia Fox on all fours towards the pole. She does a bit of pole dancing before strutting to the ring. The fans cheer or boo she doesn’t care with a smile on her face and erotically touches her down the ramp. She arches her back over the rope and flips into the ring. She climbs the turnbuckle putting a hand barely into her pants and one finger in her mouth then turns up her nose at the crowd and jumps down.

Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty Color begins to play. Rei comes down to the ring waving to fans before finally reaching the ring. Rei rolls into the ring and continues waving to the crowd.

Also sprach Zarsthustra by Richard Strauss plays. The light go dim as Kim rises from the platform. She then walks to the ring.

The ref checks with all the women, then calls for the bell.

Right off the back, Kim delivers a dropkick to Fox, sending her out of the ring. She then turns and clotheslines Rei. Rei pops right back up. Kim runs at Rei, but then gets caught with a deep arm drag. Rei holds the arm and wrenches back a bit. The ref comes over to Kim.

“Do you give up?”

Kim shakes her head. Nadia slides into the ring and kicks Rei. Rei lets go of the hold. Nadia then begins to stomp a bit on Kim. She gives Kim a stiff kick to the gut, then goes for the cover.

“1…

2…”

Rei pulls Nadia off Kim. Kim then rolls out of the ring. Rei and Naida stand up, and stare at each other. The two lock up, and Rei gives Nadia a snapmare. She then gives Nadia a dropkick to the head. She covers.

“1…

2…

kickout!”

Rei tries to stand Nadia up, but Nadia sweeps her legs. She then gets on top of Rei and begins to punch her. Nadia gets in about six or seven shots, until Rei grabs her arm. Rei rolls over, and locks in an arm bar. Nadia tires to reach the ropes, but she is too far away. She looks as if she is about to tap, but Kim slides in to break up the hold. She then stomps both Nadia and Rei. Kim picks up Rei and whips her hard into the corner. Kim picks up Naida, but Nadia quickly hits Kim with a snap suplex once she is up. She covers.

“1…

2…

kickout!”

Kim gets up and goes for a side roll.

“1…

Kickout!”

Kim gets up and begins to yell at the ref.

Rei comes up behind Kim and tosses her out of the ring. Nadia is still down on the mat. Rei looks at the crowd, then heads to the top rope. She takes one look at the crowd, then connects with “ A moment of Grace”.

“1…

2…

3!”

As Kim Soo is still in the ring, "War" by Sick Puppies plays, as Ironman Steve Jones steps out onto the entrance ramp. He has a mic in his hand, as he motions for his music to stop.

Steve Jones: You seem surprised to see me, Kim Soo. But you shouldn't. I have been tracking down lead, after lead, after lead. And I have finally found out the person who attacked Jasmine Rose a couple of months ago, and left her in a coma. Now, I know you weren't with the company back then, Kim. But you were in talks. You were invited to our shows, and allowed to interact backstage, to give you a feel of what you might be working with, if you signed. That's when you did it. You saw Jasmine Rose as a threat, so you attacked her. You thought that if you weren't under contract at the time, you would be over looked. But I found a tape, that shows YOU, Kim Soo, attacking Jasmine Rose backstage. Now, I can't hold it against you, as I was under the impression that it was a man, who attacked her. That's where the problem lied. But let it be known, what you are capable of, and I want to warn our divas, to watch themselves around you. But I will need to take some time to think of an appropriate punishment for your actions. If you can't to the time, don't do the crime. You reap what you sow. And now, Kim Soo, I take my leave. Until I inform you of your punishment, I have bigger problems to deal with.

When he finished, "War" by Sick Puppies began playing again, and Steve Jones made his way to the back.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Somewhere in St. Petersburg, Russia…

McCoy looked around the bar he was told to go to in order to meet the man he was commissioned to hire onto the roster by Lauren Winters. McCoy could see a man sitting in the back corner of the bar, away from the light and people. McCoy looked around before he walked over to the table.

???: Are you McCoy?

McCoy: Are you Lionheart?

The man nodded as he indicated McCoy to sit down across from him.

Lionheart: Tell me, Mr. McCoy, why are you trying to find me? Did my father hire you?

McCoy sat down and looked at Lionheart confused.

McCoy: Your father?

Lionheart could see McCoy had no clue about his father and decided to dismiss that line of questioning.

Lionheart: Never mind. Just tell me why you are trying to find me.

McCoy cleared his throat as he began to speak.

McCoy: I have been told by my boss and owner of XDF, Lauren Winters, that she would like for me to extend to you an opportunity to wrestle for XDF.

Lionheart shook his head and smirked.

Lionheart: Is that a fact? Do you know that I have decided to retire from wrestling?

McCoy shook his head and looked at Lionheart puzzled.

McCoy: I didn’t know that.

Lionheart: I am currently on a quest to find my father, Mr. McCoy. Wrestling is not on my agenda until I find that bastard and make him pay, hence why I am here in Russia.

McCoy could tell that there may be no negotiating with Lionheart, until an idea popped into his head.

McCoy: What if I could help you in locating him?

Lionheart looked at McCoy intrigued and dismissively.

Lionheart: How could YOU help me, Mr. McCoy?

McCoy smirked at Lionheart, pleased to know he may have his attention.

McCoy: Are you familiar with a superstar by the name of Apocalypse?

Lionheart’s eyes went wide before returning to normal as he took a sip from his drink.

Lionheart: I have. He was employed by my father, apparently my father wanted Apocalypse to take me out before.

McCoy leaned back in his seat, pleased that he may be able to sway Lionheart to join XDF.

McCoy: It just so happens, Apocalypse has recently joined XDF.

Lionheart looked at McCoy uninterested.

Lionheart: And why should that matter to me?

McCoy smirked as he leaned forward.

McCoy: You said it yourself, Lionheart. Your father hired Apocalypse to take you out, so the way I see it, this could be your chance to shake Apocalypse down for some information on your father’s whereabouts.

Lionheart took another sip of his drink. He set the drink down and sighed. He looked at McCoy with a smirk.

Lionheart: Okay, Mr. McCoy, I’ll join XDF, but on a temporary basis. I want a match with Apocalypse. I want to find out what he knows. If this proves to be a dead end, then I am going to make you wish you hadn’t wasted my time.

McCoy laughed and then nodded.

McCoy: Whatever you say, chief, so we have a deal then?

McCoy held his hand out to Lionheart. Lionheart looked down at McCoy’s hand and shook it.

Lionheart: Deal.

McCoy nodded, satisfied he was able to accomplish the task set out before him.

McCoy: When can we expect you?

Lionheart stood, tossing a few dollars down on the table.

Lionheart: You can expect us next week.

McCoy looked at Lionheart confused as he started to walk away.

McCoy: Wait! What do you mean “us”?

Lionheart turned and smirked.

Lionheart: My girlfriend and I, of course.

With that Lionheart walked out of the bar, leaving McCoy sitting in his seat as the waitress walked over asking McCoy to pay Lionheart’s bill.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Cummings: The following match is a Ten Man Battle Royale!!! The object is to throw your opponent over the ropes, in which that opponent will be eliminated! A new wrestler will arrive to the ring within increments of one minute apart! The winner of this match will result as the first ever United States Champion! Introducing first!

{"Bang your head" by Quiet Riot ques over the P.A. as Red White and Blue pyrotechnics launch for either side of the entrance ramp. "The Livewire" Bruno Samsonion emerges from backstage banging his head and strumming on an air guitar.

Spotlights swirl over the crowd and stage making his rhinestone jacket and cowboy hat glitter and twinkle. Samsonian points to the far left corner of the arena with one hand then points to the far right with the other spinning around letting the long streamers of his jacket flail about ending with a skip and fist pump.

Samsonian walks down to the ring removing the hat and jacket, stripping down to his wrestling tights.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 255 lbs, he is “The Livewire,” Bruno Samsonion!!! And his opponent...

{“Breakdown” plays for first 12 seconds, then skips to 26 seconds in, as Roddy enters with charisma.}

Cummings: And approaching the ring, from Los Angeles, California, standing at 6’4, and weighing in at 237 pounds, Derrick Roddy!

{Roddy continues to walk slowly down the ring with no fear, and a sense of accomplishment, as he enters the ring. The referee signals for the bell.}

DING DING!

Van Pelt: And what a way to start this match! We have your legend, versus Derrick Roddy, who as of lately, has been on quite a role!

Wellington: I agree, let's head to the ring now to see these two men in action!

{Both men lock up in the center of the ring until Bruno stomps on Roddy's foot followed by an upper cut. Roddy stumbles back a few feet Bruno comes in for another punch but Roddy lands a dropkick to the face of Bruno. Roddy gets to his feet and climbs to the top of the turnbuckle jumping and landing a flying side kick to the face of Bruno. Bruno flies through the air and lands on the other side of the ring.}

{The clock appears on the screen with the last ten seconds, as the audience cheers along to the countdown.}

Wellington: I wonder who could be next?!

{“My Time is Now” blares through the PA as Phat Phil comes out in a jogging suit. He then rips it off revealing a pair of baggy jean shorts and a white wife beater, as he runs into the ring, sliding from the bottom as he joins Roddy and Bruno.}

Van Pelt: And making his comeback debut, here is Phat Phil, joining into the Royal as participant number three!

Wellington: And he looks better than ever!

{Roddy stands tall looking at Phil across the ring, Phil begins to run towards Roddy as Roddy goes for a clothesline but Phil ducks and bounces off the other side of the ropes. Phil goes for a sphere but Roddy jumps high in the air Phil again bounces off the other side of the ropes Roddy turns around to see Phil running at him again this time landing a spin buster. Phil gets to his feet celebrating.}

{The clock appears on the screen with the last ten seconds, as the audience cheers along to the countdown.}

Wellington: With four men into the ring, let's get ready for participant number four!

{“Reach” begins to blare through the PA system as Jaime Conner runs to the ring, joining the men. As he enters though, his welcome is rudely awakened as he meets eye to eye with Phat Phil, who performs the KTFO, nailing it. Jaime is stunned, giving Bruno the advantage as he clothesline Jaime over the top rope, eliminating him.}

Cummings: Jaime Conner has been eliminated!

Van Pelt: What a surprisingly short bit into the ring for Jaime Conner!

Wellington: You can't always win, Scott!

Van Pelt: Well, we have three men in the ring, one eliminated, and we are still pending on six other opponents!

{Bruno gives Phil a ddt and then puts him into a sharpshooter, Phil yells in pain until Roddy hits Bruno in the back of the head. Bruno falls back into the corner Roddy follows and delivers an array of punches and kicks. Roddy places Bruno on the top of the turnbuckle setting him up for a suplex until Bruno pushes Roddy off having him landing on his back. Phil gets to his feet as Bruno leaps off the turnbuckle and delivers a flying clothesline.}

Van Pelt: Here we go, here comes our fifth man!

{"Living in Sin" Begins to play, David walks from behind the curtains and taunts the crowd arrogantly. he runs his mouth ripping signs from fans hand and taunting them, as he turns to the ring, he smirks and then slides in as he joins the other four men.}

Wellington: I'll tell you, David Shane is quite impressive!

Van Pelt: He's a force to be reckoned with!

{David runs up to Bruno tackling him to the mat sending punch after punch. David gets back to his feet seeing Phil pulling himself up with the ropes David lands a superkick to the face of Phil he falls back motionless on the mat. David turns to Roddy who is resting in the corner David walks up to Roddy but Roddy surprises him with his High Way to Hell.}

Van Pelt: Here we go, here comes participant number six!

{“Make it Rain” begins to play over the PA system as Rain Man walks out onto the stage as rain begins to fall in the arena. He does a pose as his pyro goes off, running into the ring. He goes after Roddy, who is exchanging punch after punch. The camera pans over as it goes to Bruno trying to eliminate Phat Phil, but Phat Phil slides back into the ring from under the bottom rope.}

Van Pelt: Close, but no cigar for Bruno! Here enters Rain Man!

{Rain Man lands a power bomb on Roddy laying him out on the mat. He looks over seeing Phil standing there he runs up to him trying to deliver a spear but Phil jumps out of the way and hits Bruno with the spear. Rain Man gets to his feet but gets backed into the corner with David and Phil teaming up giving Rain Man punch after punch until David sends an elbow to the face of Phil.}

Van Pelt: Here we go, here comes participant number seven!

{“Let it rock starts playing in the arena as Zack Griffin runs out to the edge of the stage jumping up and down, pumping his fist in the air and pointing out into the crowd, he turns and begins to run into the ring, going up on the turnbuckle. As Bruno gets to his feet to see, Zack deliver a flying dropkick, knocking Bruno onto the ground.}

Van Pelt: What a move by Zack Griffin!

{Zack climbs to the top of the turnbuckle but Phil bounces off the ropes by the turnbuckle having Zack land on his package. Phil lands a diving elbow to the face of Bruno before Rain Man gives Phil a big boot. David comes behind Rain Man landing a neck breaker seeing Rain Man laying there David climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and delivers his shooting star press on Rain Man. Roddy pulls Zack into the ring and gives him a couple of Irish whips.}

Van Pelt: Here we go, here comes participant number eight!

{“Halloween” begins to blare through the PA system as Demon runs down the ramp into the ring.}

Wellington: Demon has been on a role as well lately!

Van Pelt: I don't know, if you mean on a role of freaking me out, then you're right!

{Demon comes into the ring choke slamming David. Roddy turns around to see what happened and gets a nasty upper cut that sends him to the mat. Demon picks up Zack and tosses him over the top rope.}

Cummings: Zack Griffin has been eliminated!

Wellington: Demon making short work out of Zack Griffin.

{Demon turns around seeing Rain Man running at him trying to land a spear but Demon moves out of the way sending Rain Man hard into the turnbuckle. Demon tries to push Rain Man over the top rope but it was all for nothing when Bruno hit him from behind as Rain Man and Bruno team up trying to send Demon over the top rope.}

Van Pelt: Here we go, here comes participant number nine!

{"Bad to the Bone" plays as B.A. Paker rides his bike down to the ring and circles the ring once. He parks the bike and gets into the ring.}

Van Pelt: What a surprise return! B.A. Parker!

{Parker runs up behind Bruno attacking him just in time to save Demon. Parker sends a couple of slaps to the chest of Bruno until he clotheslines him over the top rope.}

Cummings: Bruno Samsonion has been eliminated!

{Parker turns around to see Phil and David give Roddy a double suplex. Demon has Rain Man cornered in deliver kick after kick to his gut.}

Wellington: Here we go, here comes the final participant!

{The arena goes black, Whispers and a maniacal Laugh echoes in the darkness, “Alias” begins to play, green flames rise from the stage, smoke fills the ramp, black lights light the arena, the TitanTron Flashes in and out of static, finally the Jackal logo fades in and begins to show the highlights of the Jackal. Out stalks the Jackal Curt Cutler, slowly he creeps to the ring face lit by the black lights. Dressed in black/green wrestling shorts with the Jackal logo on the buttocks, black kneepads, black wristbands, and black wrestling boots. As he enters the ring, Phil begins to go after him, but Cutler simply kicks Phil into the gut, nailing the Victimizer. Phil lands onto the ground stunned. As Rain Man charges to Cutler, Cutler ducks and lifts Rain Man into the air over the top rope, eliminating him.}

Cummings: Rain Man has been eliminated!

{David bounces off the ropes and lands a moon salt on Phil. Roddy kicks Cutler in the gut and delivers a tiger bomb to Cutler. Parker saw Demon by the ropes a decided to take the opportunity and eliminate Demon. Parker runs up to Demon trying to deliver a big boot but Demon moved out of the way leaving Parker dangling on the ropes. Demon turned around and gave Parker a nasty upper cut sending him outside the ring.}

Cummings: BA Parker has been eliminated!

Van Pelt: There are dropping like flies!

Wellington: We are down to the final five Curt Cutler, David Shane, Phat Phil, Derrick Roddy, and Demon!

{David kicks Roddy in the mid section putting him in a fire mans carrie tossing him over the top rope but Roddy holds on and climbs back into the ring. Cutler delivers a germen suplex to Demon then puts him into a boston crab. Demon fights his way to the ropes Cutler brakes the hold and starts deliver kicks to his head. Phil stops Cutlers attack on Demon by sending a couple of punches his way Phil bounces off the ropes delivering a clothesline but Cutler ducks Demon getting back to his feet gets hit by Phil's clothesline sending him over the top rope landing outside of the ring.}

Cummings: Demon has been eliminated!

{Phil turns around just in time to see Cutler deliver a dropkick sending him over the top rope landing outside of the ring.}

Cummings: Phat Phil has been eliminated!

Wellington: It has all come down to Curt Cutler, David Shane, and Derrick Roddy!

{All three men stand in the ring staring at each other Roddy and David are on one side of the ring and Cutler on the other. Cutler decides to begin the attack and run at them but David and Roddy duck bending the top rope down have Cutler fly right over it.}

Cummings: Curt Cutler has been eliminated!

The arena goes black and the tron brightens in green as the mysterious Franchise video plays... the countdown counts down as the logo comes on the screen as it shatters away.. these words appear on the screen... The downfall is ... NOW!!!! Hostile Takeover by Djtwist plays through the arena, from the back walks a man with long blonde hair and wearing a jet black suit holding a mic.

Wellington: What the hell is going on?

[$][Franchise][$]
Ladies and gents, Fellow XDF superstars. Tonight we embark on a new era of XDF. now it may have only been around for a few months but its time to shake the grounds that XDF stands on. I am... The Franchise. I have one goal. To be on top. Don't worry you little US champ wannabe's i am only here to stake my claim that i will be the top dog, at any means possible. I have the money, the looks, the skill. Something none of you have. Starting in the following weeks, The Franchise.. is here.. i am Jason... Briggs, Learn, know it, and get out of my way. Be ready to get Franchised!!!!!

{David and Roddy stand their in confusion until Roddy takes the opportunity and tosses David over the top rope.}

Cummings: David Shane has been eliminated! That means the first ever XDF U.S champion is Derrick Roddy!!!
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 pm

>><< The camera cuts to the backstage area as Jason Briggs, holding a briefcase, Briggs walks up to Rex Riley and Brian Andrews who are in mid conversation about the upcoming lockdown. >><<

[$]Franchise[$]
Rex and Brian... One of the greatest tag teams the wrestling world has known.

}{REX}{
Jason Briggs, I heard about you from a friend. I hope you live up to the hype. The next hall of famer in the making.

[$]Franchise[$]
Well thats the rumor, I prefer to think of myself as the The Franchise, I am not overlooked and i am the best pure wrestler in the world. Stepping in the ring with me, is everyone's golden chance to wrestle a pure living legend, The roster here is a joke and not in my level but it's OK, I'll let the children play in the playground for awhile before i completely dominate the sandbox.

}{ANDREWS}{
Well your rule of the sandbox as you say will be a good journey to watch, just remember who is in charge here. I have heard about your "persuasive" ways.

}{REX}{
Yea, just do it in the ring, none of us here in the XDF are paid off for anything.

>><< Briggs smirks as he looks to Rex And Brian.. >><<

[$]Franchise[$]
Well let me just leave you with a parting gift so you know were i stand.

>><< Jason hands Rex a brief case and walks past the two. The camera picks up Rex and Brian opening the case and just have a blank look on there face. With a smirk on his face Briggs turn the corner and comes face to face with Derrick Roddy. >><<

][RODDY][
So, king of the play ground. Handing out free money.. What a joke. You come out after my match and try to steal my spotlight. That did not happen because I am the XDF U.S champion! I am the biggest thing here in XDF and its only a matter of time before i am the king of the sandbox as you want to call it. The domination you talk of is a good idea but alone, hahha good luck with that.

[$]Franchise[$]
I have heard about you. O wait, never mind, I only heard about you because you wrestled Alex Storm. But we have that in common Roddy, I don't care for him much either. Just don't get in my path, other wise you will be just another blip on the radar.

>><< Briggs looks at Roddy, with a smirk and shakes his head as he walks past and walks to the car port area as the camera cuts back to ringside. >><<
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Cummings: The following match is a Diva Fatal Fourway!!! The winner of this match will result as the first ever Divas Champion! Introducing first!

{Aprille Showers is standing in the center of the ring in her referee attire. The crowd is chanting, “One More Match!”, but she brushes it off as the music begins to play.}

Van Pelt: Oh, what a match we have in store right now!

Wellington: I agree, these four divas are ready for the gold!

Van Pelt: Look at UECW's former diva, Aprille Showers! It's always great to have a special guest referee, especially a diva!

{The song Temptation starts to blare over the PA system no matter where the superstar's are at. Harlow comes on out and gives the fans a cold stare as she walks on down to the ring. She gets into the ring and looks straight ahead as the challenger or challenger's come on down to the ring. She doesn't care who she has to hurt.}

Announcer: Weighing in at 140 lbs, Harrrlow Styles! And her opponent...

{The arena fills with bright colorful lights as Maria comes joyfully from behind the curtain. She has a skip in her step as she slaps the fans hands as they lean over the barrier wall. She then walks up the steal steps, entering the ring over the second rope. Going over to a ring corner waving and blowing kisses to the fans before going to the opposite corner and doing the same thing. Maria then hops down and waits patiently for her opponent. }

Announcer: Weighing in at 115 lbs.... Maria Angel! And their opponent....

{The lights dim out as pink and white spotlights swirl through the arena as “Fire Water Burn” plays through the arena as Blythe walks out on to the ramp way.. walking with a cocky glare at the fans, Blythe slides in the ring and climbs the ropes showing off her beauty to the crowd... }

Announcer: Weighing in at 113 lbs.... Blythe! And their opponent....

{“Rock What You Got” begins to blare through the PA system as Sandy Jo skips out onto the entrance of the ramp. She leans forward, blowing kisses to the audience, as she waved and began to make her way down the ramp.}

Announcer: Weighing in at 131 lbs... Sandy … Jo!

{DING DING!}

{Sandy slides into the ring, where Blythe wastes no time as she immediately begins to stomp on her and attack her. In the opposite corner, Maria has Harlow in a corner as she is choking her with her foot.}

Van Pelt: And the divas aren't wasting any time!

{We follow Blythe, who now has Sandy on her feet. They grapple and Blythe takes the advantage as she delivers a DDT. She goes for the pin fall.}

Aprille: 1!... 2!.... Kick out!

{Blythe sits up as she begins to argue with Aprille, who becomes a bit lightly irritated. As Blythe is distracted, Sandy gets onto her feet and delivers a beautiful dropkick, bringing Blythe into the ground. As the camera pans, Harlow now has the advantage over Maria, as she bounces off the ropes, delivering a bulldog. She goes for the pin.}

Van Pelt: And another kickout!

Wellington: Aprille has no control in this ring, the divas are going wild!

{Harlow gets to her feet as she goes to lift Maria. She sends Maria into the ropes, going for a clothesline, but Maria ducks underneath her and bounces back. As Harlow turns, Maria jumps onto Harlow, plowing her into the mat as she goes for the pin. Before Aprille can make the pin, Harlow kicks out. She attempts to get up, but is met with a kick to the head by Sandy Jo. Blythe begins to recover, but the camera now pans to Sandy and Maria arguing over who should be pinning Harlow. Aprille goes to break them up, but Sandy loses it and grapples Maria, flipping her over and placing her into the Sandy Lock. Maria begins screaming in pain as she desperately searches for the ropes.}

Aprille: Maria, do you give up?!

{Maria shakes her head, but before she could tap, Blythe punches Sandy to break the lock. Harlow gets to her feet and ducks a back spinning roundhouse from frustrated Blythe. She goes for the suplex, but Blythe double counters, and nails a German Suplex. She goes for the pin, but Aprille still doesn't look too pleased with her. She goes to count.}

{Blythe is now frustrated and gets up to begin arguing with Aprille, while Harlow rolls out of the ring. As Blythe is exchanging arguments with Aprille, she begins to get to Aprille's face. Sandy takes this advantage and turns Blythe over, nailing the perfect Superiority Complex. Blythe hits the ground, stunned as the exhausted Sandy goes for the pin.}

Aprille: 1!... 2!.... -

{But before she could hit the three, Maria has pulled Sandy off of Blythe. Sandy comes to a stand and goes face to face with Maria, with both exchanging cold eyes.}

Van Pelt: Sandy does NOT look happy!

{As they are about to deliver punches between the two of them, Sandy is turned around by Harlow who lands the HSO. As Maria turns to check on her, she is quickly rolled up into a pin by Blythe.}

Aprille: 1!... 2!.... 3!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner and FIRST Diva Champion... Blythe!

{Blythe quickly scrambles out of the ring in celebration, as Aprille is leaning over the ropes, still staring over at the diva. Harlow sits up in frustration as the camera pans to Sandy, holding onto the back of her neck. Maria is in the center of the ring on her knees, cursing to herself. As she slowly tries to get up with the help of Aprille Showers, a cage begins to lower around the ring. }

Wellington: Ahh… I didn’t realize we were having a cage match tonight Pelt…

Van Pelt: Me either…. (laughs) your guess is as good as mine at this point…

The arena lights turn off as white lights begin to flicker. The lights slowly turn back on as the cage is fully down, the referee is laying face down on the mat as Maria begins to stand not realizing her stalker was standing behind her.

Wellington: oh no not again….

Van Pelt: I should have know this had to do with him….

The masked man laughs as he grabs Maria by the hair helping her up in his own special way as she makes her face him as he lifts a microphone to his masked covered mouth.

Masked Man: After two weeks you still don’t know who I am? I am what you want to keep in the dark… I am a memory you want to suppress….

Maria face becomes confuse until it turns frighten making the man behind the mask laugh as he reaches up and pulls his mask off.

DownFall Results (2009) Reveal

Masked Man: I found it very funny that all this time you thought I was your brother, but I can’t say it really surprised me, I mean you were never the sharpest tool in the shed. Your brother actually let me borrow his wrestling gear for this….

Maria shook her head not believing a word that came out of his mouth before he pulled back on her hair harder as he dragged her around the ring with him.

Masked Man: Oh come on the signs were all there, not returning your phone calls, no one knew where he was, because frankly right now he is hiding away in his quilt, a quilt that has been hunting him for years. Now that isn’t why I am here Maria, the reason why I am here is because you like to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong. You might know the man who hired me; he goes by the name of Mr. Andrews, Now I know that you thought you were safe since your boy toy made a deal to protect you but the thing was….. it wasn’t valid since he already made me, Obscure a deal. So consider your life a living hell….

With that Obscure throws down the microphone before lifting Maria up in a elevated double chicken wing. Out of no where David appears from under the ring rushing in behind obscure as the cage begins to rise back up to the ceiling.

Wellington: Oh boy!

David delivers a close line to Obscure’s back causing him to drop Maria to the mat. Cracking his neck Obscure slowly turns around staring David down before they begin to exchange punches. David gets the upper hand as he makes Obscure a bit unstable on his feet, and with this opportunity David delivers a standing drop kick sending Obscure to the out side.

With him out of the way David goes over to Maria kneeling down beside her making sure she is alright. He looks up to see Obscure walking backwards up the ramp with a smile on his face as he places a hand to his lip revealing that David busted him open. This just makes him smirk as he licks the red liquid off his hands. David keeps an Eye on him as he helps Maria to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Van Pelt: And what a night we've had in store for all of you so far!

Wellington: Indeed, and we've just received notice that Brian Andrews has a VERY important message, that he wants to announce to everyone tonight!

{Brian Andrews' music begins to cue.}

Van Pelt: Or actually, this announcement is going to take place right now!

{As Andrews' titantron goes off, he makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand. The fans are in a mixture of cheers and boos, but he quickly silences them.}

Andrews: Everyone, everyone, now has this not been a great show so far?

{As he smirks, the crowd cheers, and begins to chant “XDF! XDF!” He continues.}

Andrews: Now, as all of you know, there have been rumors stretching across backstage, that, I, may be having an affair with Miss Veronica Lewis. Well, those rumors, are true. As a matter of fact, Veronica and myself have had something going on since the beginning of XDF... -

Wellington: Uh oh! And here comes the other part of this conflict, Miss Lauren Winters! And she does NOT look happy!

{An angered Lauren Winters makes her way down the ring. The camera pans to Brian Andrews, who seems to express that he knew she would appear. As she enters the ring, before Brian can speak, she abruptly cuts him off.}

Winters: So, you lie to me? After all of that auditing, and my defending you, and my WARNING of the consequences, you lied to me this ENTIRE time?!

Andrews: Lauren, I don't need this right now. But quite frankly, Yeah. I did.

Winters: You don't seem to understand who you're messing with right now.

{She steps closer as she meets eye to eye with him. Her voice is raised, and extremely pissed.}

Andrews: Step away. I'm warning you.

Winters: Why should I? You just confirmed it. In front of a LIVE audience, that YOU broke the rules. I'm afraid I have no other choice Mr. Andrews -

{Veronica is suddenly seen running down to the ring, as enters, stepping inbetween Lauren and Brian.}

Wellington: And here she is – Veronica Lewis!

Van Pelt: This doesn't seem to be looking too good...

Lewis: Before you say ANYTHING else to him, Miss Winters, I have something to say.

{She turns around to face Andrews.}

Lewis: I've had a lot on my mind for the past month, and well, I've come to a decision -

Andrews: Veronica, you aren't on trial here... I am....

Lewis: No -

Winters: No, he's right. Veronica, as much as you are guilty, your job isn't the one that is in jeopardy. It's HIS job.

{She grabs Veronica by the arm and pushes her back out of the way as her and Andrews begin to quarrel once more. Veronica looks on, feeling extremely helpless.}

Winters: Andrews, not only have you broken the rules here, but you've lied to the rest of your staff members, and more importantly, you lied to me. I can't have a General Manager who goes around, doing what he feels is NECESSARY for himself. That isn't caring for the fans, that's caring for you, and what goes on in your sick mind!

Andrews: Now you listen here – now you're taking this too far. I always do what's necessary for this company, and I'm going to do it right here, right now.

Winters: Your clock is ticking..

{As she backs away, Andrews looked over to Veronica.}

Andrews: The truth is . . .

{She looks up at him, as he took a step closer to her.}

Andrews: I haven't really realized how I felt about you..

{He gently ran his hand through her hair, she glanced up at him, unsure of what to say.}

Andrews: Until... Well... Now.

{His hand suddenly gripped tightly onto the back of her head, as he pulled her down, locking his arm around her neck, dropping her down, face-first into the cold mat of the ring.}

Van Pelt: Oh my God!

{Lauren's eyes widened as Brian came back to a stand. He looked down to stare at Veronica, who was knocked out cold, speechless. As he turned to glance up at Lauren, they made eye contact.}

Wellington: What the Hell?! Someone get some help out here! What the Hell did Brian Andrews just do!?

{As he glanced onto Lauren, a smirk came across his face as he stepped forward to Winters.}

Andrews: What is necessary for this company... Miss Winters.. Is what was necessary for Miss Lewis. A bitter. Reality.

{He dropped the microphone as he walked past Lauren, who both exchanged a smirk at one another, as he exited the ring. As he made his way to the side of the ramp, the camera sees Sosuke with other referees run into the ring to seek medical attention for Veronica. As he turns his head to look behind him, his eyes met with hateful eyes of Sosuke. The only message Brian could return to the hateful eyes, was an evil grin, as two EMTs came down the ramp with a stretcher to aid the injured diva.}

Van Pelt: What we just witnessed was just... just sick!

Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Cummings: "The following main event is for the XDF Championship! Making his way to the ring, from the fighting city of Boston, Massachusetts. Weighing in at One-Hundred and Eighty Pounds--- Mickey! The Southie--- Saint! Showery!!!!!"

( Suddenly the sound of drums rattle in a thunderous echo throughout the arena. Soon we hear the wail and cry of bagpipes as they break into "Amazing Grace" with the drums. Mickey Showery steps out onto the entrance ramp led a drummer clad in Kilt and Coat, flanked by two Pipers dressed much the same. )

Scott Van Pelt: "A little different entrance music for the challenger tonight. Mickey Showery is never one to disappoint. He appears to be flanked on either side by a Member of the Miami Police and Fire Departments."

William Wellington: "Man those bagpipes are LOUD!"

( Mickey Showery, standing between the two pipers, hops in places throwing a couple shadow punches. His head is down covered by the over-sized hood of his Kelly Green Fight Robe. Suddenly Showery throws up his taped fists just as a shot of Green and Orange pyro shoots up along the entrance ramp. A bright spotlight shines to a stage at the corner of the of the arena to reveal Anthony Cosmo, wearing a Mickey Showery Shirt, wailing on his guitar playing his own rock version of Amazing Grace with the Pipers. Fans stand up in their seats and begin to cheer.)

Scott Van Pelt: "WOW! Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow man of Boston, former member of Boston Anthony Cosmo!!"

William Wellington: "Another unapologetic Mickey Showery fan"

( Mickey, still skipping in place, points up to Cosmo with a smile on his face. Two other men appear from behind Showery with an American and Irish Flag. They pass him walking down toward the ring as Mickey follows with the music continuing to play. )

Scott Van Pelt: "What a great opening to this tonight's main event!"

( A corner man helps Mickey out of his robe. Mickey strips down to a pair of Green Boxer trunks with a large golden harp on the hip. He walks to his corner. )

“Another Day” by Sevin begins to plays. Smoke begins to cover the ramp as the music plays. A large group of people walk put through the smoke. They are all wear black shirts with the letters “FLX” on them. Once they get close to the ring, they turn back around to face the entrance ramp.

A few seconds later, Flex Johnson, dressed in long boxing shorts and a black “FLX” robe, walks out. On his right arm is actress Zhang Ziyi, also in a robe. The two slowly walk down the ramp. Once they reach the ring, the whole crew enters the ring. Zhang takes off Flex’s robe, and Flex signals to the crowd.

Cummings: First, standing in the red corner, wearing the trunks, he is the challenger, the one, the only...."The Southie Saint" MICKEY SHOWERY!!!

Cummings: Standing in the Blue Corner, wearing the Black and Silver Trunks, he is the XDF Heavyweight Champion....FLEX JOHNSON!!!

The bell rang for the first round to begin. The count on the tron began to countdown from Three Minutes as Mickey and Flex paced around the ring. Twenty Seconds off the clock before both men collided in the center of the ring. Showery throws a couple of left hands at Flex's head, causing Flex to raise his arms up to protect his head. With both men not wearing gloves, despite the blows not reaching his head, the blows still effect Flex's arm. Flex dropped his arms, opening up an attack by Mickey.

Forty-Five Seconds off the clock as Showery delivers a couple of jabs to Flex's head. Flex stumbles back slightly, but regains his footing. Flex indicated to Mickey to keep coming. A minute and Ten seconds off the clock now as Flex tries to take the offensive by attacking the body. Mickey blocks the blows as best he can, but as with Flex, Mickey still feels the effects of the blows on his arms.

One minute remains in the first round as Mickey manages to push Flex away from him. Flex makes another move towards Showery, but as Flex approached, Showery caught flex with an uppercut. Flex faltered back allowing Mickey to charge in with some lefts and rights, just as the bell rang for the first round to end.

The referee got in between the two allowing them both to go to their corners. Flex went to his corner, where his trainers were checking on him, giving him water, while in Showery's corner the same was taking place. The bell sounded for the second round to begin.

Showery attempted to continue where he left off by coming at Flex. Flex got his guard up, but Showery went to the body and began to attack. Flex faltered backwards towards the corner. The referee approached the competitors and forced them to break apart. Thirty Seconds down.

Showery backs away from Flex, giving Flex a moment to regain composure. Both men begin to pace around each other, but not for long. A minute down and both men are coming at each other with assorted jabs and hooks. Flex, however, was able to land an uppercut that jarred Showery. Mickey falters back as Flex smells blood. Flex immideatly attacks Showery with a right hook and a jab to the body.

A minute and forty five seconds gone, as Flex continues the assault. Flex continues to attack Mickey's body as he corners Showery in the ropes. The referee moves over and tries to get Flex to stop, but showing no signs of quit, the referee begins to count. After a count of two, Flex stops the attack and walks away from Mickey.

Forty Five Seconds left and Showery is favoring his sides as both men begin to face off again. Flex comes at Mickey with another right hook, but Mickey seen the hook coming. Showery ducks causing Flex to twirl around. Showery sees this is his opportunity to strike before the bell sounds and does not let that opportunity pass. He throws some left jabs to Flex's face before connecting with a right hook. Flex falters to the mat as the bell sounded for the round to end.

It is obvious now that both men are in this to win it and it comes down to the final round. AS both men recieve treatment for openings caused by various punches and given refreshment from water, both men cannot help but stare at each other from across the ring, knowing that everything comes down to this final round.

The bell sounds as the final three minutes begin. Since both men know the XDF Champiosnhip is on the line, the hold nothing back, as each second passes, both Flex and Showery target the weakest part of the body they have worked over through out the match. Fatigue has set in due to the mounting blows and exertion required to throw each thunderous punch. A minute passes s both men try to knock the other out, blood running down the left eyebrow of Flex's head, while Showery is hampering a swollen right eye.

Two Minutes down, the final minute has come, both men desperate to land a knockout blow begin to throw any and every punch they can. Some punches are thrown wildly, some hit their mark. Both Competitors are suffering from the fatigue now as the match reaches it's final thirty seconds, Flex has managed to wear Showery down to a point where it seems he has nothing left. Flex swings his right arm to connect with Mickey's eye, but Showery being more experienced than Flex, Ducks the punch and manages to bring his left fist forward towards Flex's head. Flex hits the mat as Shoery drops to a knee. The referee begins to count as the clock shows fifteen seconds.

The referee begins the slow count as Showery rises after four seconds. the crowd counts with the referee as the clock reaches seven seconds. The ref counts to Nine...TEN!!!

The crowd goes wild as the ref calls for the bell. Showery drops to his knees and raises his arms in victory. The referee hands Mickey the belt as the announcer speaks.

Cummings: Ladies and Gentlemen! Here is your winner and NEW XDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....MICKEY SHOWERY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DownFall Results (2009)   DownFall Results (2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

DownFall Results (2009)
Page 1 of 1