Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Empty
PostSubject: MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES   MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm

please remember you dont HAVE to use these. if you want to more power to ya. anyone else with blank templates can feel free to post them in here. If you want to use these to make your own merch or what not, go ahead ... do your thing Very Happy ... upload it and then pm me the link i will get it in the shop zone as quickly as i can.

Oh, if you want different colors, let me know or do it yourself hahaha ... sorry im soooo effin lazy!!!

White T Shirt

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Whitetshirt

Black T Shirt

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Blacktshirt

Womens Tank Top

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Ladiestanktop

Woman's Baby Doll T Shirt

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Babydolltshirtwhite

Hooded Sweatshirt

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Hoodyone

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Hoodytwo

Feel free to make stuff that i dont have listed here. be creative ... have fun with it ... this is just something to get ya started in the right direction
Back to top Go down
Rex Riley
Superstar
Superstar
Rex Riley

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-09

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES   MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:11 pm

I also have psd templates if ne one wants those.. i have two diffrent hats and a shirt that u can change the color.. and some other tihng si cant rember.. so let me know..
Back to top Go down

MERCHANDISE TEMPLATES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Dynasty Federation :: OCC-
Jump to: