Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention EVERYONE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Attention EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I need to know who is still here, currently making a plan for a major overhaul, I know some have let us know they are gone, others have pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. We need to do some cleaning in order to get this place revamped to bring in some new people. If you are planning on being a part of this roster or staff, now or anythime in the current future.
Back to top Go down
jason thomas
Veteran
Veteran
jason thomas

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:21 pm

im still here holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:24 pm

You cant get rid of me if you try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

you know whose hear basically
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 pm

not really, as of right now this is who I know is here: You, War, Thomas, Roddy, Lauren, and Andrews. Plus w/e characters you are associated with. Anyone else, I have no clue if they are here or what.
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 pm

im still around ... just on a short LOA for like a month ... but im comin back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention EVERYONE!!!   Attention EVERYONE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention EVERYONE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Dynasty Federation :: OCC-
Jump to: