Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Game Plan Empty
PostSubject: Game Plan   Game Plan EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 am

Here is a list of things to start with:

1) I, personally, as I know Sean and trayn have, been going through a rough patch personally. I am pretty much living pay check to pay check currently, on the cusps of selling my comics at a respectable price so I can get a new car since my last one died on me in february. Not only that, but use some of the money for tution to get my damn degree. Whatever is left I will be living off of.

2) Yes, I have been on the UECW boards, yes I rp there. Am I leaving here? No. The last few weeks it has become difficult for me to juggle things due to my personal life in a whirlwind. That changes today, I am here strictly as Staff now. I just cannot force myself to rp as any of the characters I use here, which is why I am taking the full time staff position here. If you don't agree with it, tough, I need to do what I need to to keep myself sane these days and to lessen the stress in my life.

3) Seeing how a lot of people have departed and Thomas is on LOA for a week, I guess I am in charge, so I need to know WHO we still have, if we have just: War, David, and Roddy, let me know, because if that is the case: We have a lot of work ahead of us. Namely, if anyone has a roughkut account, get on there and start pushing us, tell people we are in the middle of a rebuilding phase, look through dead feds and email the shit out of them.

4) Once I know WHO we have and if it is enough, then a card will be made, until then, there will be no card. We will be working on rebuilding. I'm sure many of you think shit of me right now, and personally, I don't care. I know fucked up, but this is me doing something to fix that. If you say it's too fucking late, then you can see your way out because that is quitter talk, this fe seemed doomed before and it has come back. We can do it again, but we need to ALL work together, put whatever bullshit and petty feelings aside to get this shit done. Sean and Taryn has done so much for us in the past, now that they are going through a rough patch personally, we need to keep things going on this end, so when or if they return it is better than they left it.

With all that said, I need to know now, who is going to help me with this? If so, welcome aboard and grab a staff spot. If it's not in you or you are going to let personal feelings get in the way of trying to help this place, then get out, we don't need the negativity in trying to build this place back up. Everyone needs to be on recruiting, someone needs to be generating some ideas as to ways we can make things more aesthetically appealing to capture new members.

Like I said and Taryn has said, this CANNOT be an individual effort, if you want this place to be what it was and better, then the time is now to come together and make it happen. All I am asking is, Who is with me?
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Game Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Plan   Game Plan EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 am

If you plan on skimming places like Roughkut for potential members, keep in mind that the only thing you can pretty much do is go to the e-wrestler database on the boards and see if anyone is advertising that they are looking for a fed, pounce. Unless you can think of some sort of loophole to get around the "no recruitment" thing they have going, then try it, but I am posting this to let you all know ahead of times.
Back to top Go down

Game Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Dynasty Federation :: OCC-
Jump to: