Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news Empty
PostSubject: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I can't seem to figure out where ANYBODY is in my staff - which is resulting me to have to push back the results to Monday afternoon-evening. : ( I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, but I don't want to post the results when none of my staff have even voted for any of the matches. Deadline was also never posted last night, which lead for me to do that at 3am this morning... Not happy about this.

If you guys have any questions, just holler over to me. I will def. have these results up tomorrow.

Last edited by Lauren Winters on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Results are posted - BIG apologies for summarizing results - was done due to personal reasons.

The new card is up and ALL of the RPs are due by midnight this Saturday
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Big O has also been stripped of his title due to his LOA taking longer than expected - the title will be on the line in the beginning of July, anybody interested in competing for this title, let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

wait dont i have it already?
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:36 pm

no i remember big o beating you for it ... cuz then i beat him in a non title ... and he had a defense agaisnt tombi but big o had comp issues that week and no showed, but cuz he gave enough warning, he didn't lose the title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 pm

The Hardcore belt was put into the Prisoner of War match...or thats how i was told to write it
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Lauren Winters wrote:
Big O has also been stripped of his title due to his LOA taking longer than expected - the title will be on the line in the beginning of July, anybody interested in competing for this title, let me know.

why would she say it was going ot be on the line in july if it was determined on downfall?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm

I talked to winters and came up with the idea for a rp/ppv match angle to it and she agreed... but if she wants to do a tourny for it i dont care ill just enter it ... i just want to know what the deal is

.... im easy to get along with... atleast out of character lol
Back to top Go down
Juelz
Superstar
Superstar
Juelz

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 pm

i agree im confused
Back to top Go down
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm

OH - shoot my bad, sorry about that - scratch what I just said

the point is - for those misinformed(like me because I was so out of it when I did this) - big o does NOT have the title

myyyy baaddd : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news   PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV RESULTS, NEW CARD, other news
Page 1 of 1