Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extending a Hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 am

David Shane is seen walking down the halls of the arena as he stops standing between two locker rooms...one side he sees Wars and the other side the locker room of one half of the newest tag team in the XDF. David grins as he walks to War's room and his partner was knocked out on the couch watching a movie with his oddly attached little brother. David shakes his head as he shuts the door and walks over to The Gift's door. He Knocks on the door...

(TBC The Gift)
Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 am

We join The Gift in his locker room as the knock is heard. The Gift, who is reading the monthly magazine produced by XDF, lowers the magazine with a baffled look.

TG: Twice in one week? Someone's popular.

The Gift stands and opens the door. He is taking back to see the World Heavyweight Champion stood in front of him.

TG: Can i help?

The Gift has a stern look on his face.
Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 am

David looks at the star before him, then takes the World title off his shoulder.

David: There is quite a lot we can do for one another. you mind if we take this out of the hall way...

David looked down the hall at the door to Jason Thomas' Office. He knew the former fat man would be leaving his office soon to go eat his nurtisystem meals in the cafe...then back at the new superstar...
Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm

The Gift looks baffled...

TG: Quite alot? Really?

The Gift pauses

TG: Did you want to come in to talk about this?
Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

David thinks for a few minutes before he throws the world belt back on his shoulder...

David: Actually we're going to have to discuss this outside the arena...you see these locker rooms they have ears especially when im involved...I'll send you the address to my Villa in Sardinia, Italy...there we'll discuss what i have for you...
Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 am

The Gift thinks about a sunny trip to Italy and smiles with the thought. However, just over the shoulder of David, The Gift sees the locker room door of War. He ponders,

TG: Ok...

The Gift agrees but knows he may have to take The Player with him to make sure nothing fishy happens.
Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 pm

David sees The Gift's eyes position behind him to War's locker room...

David: You worried about War?

David shakes his head...

David: dont worry, I am here to bring my company together not to assault the talented...War will not be there, but i do want your partner to join us...I have some things to discuss with the two of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extending a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extending a Hand   Extending a Hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Extending a Hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Dynasty Federation :: The Gift-
Jump to: