Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Throttle 6-7-2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Full Throttle 6-7-2010 Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Cummings: The following match is scheduled for one fall... Introducing FIRST!

{The lights dim and flicker, a super bright spotlight shoots out of the entrance. Red and orange lasers shot around the arena and the lights now are completely out. War steps in front of the light all you see is his black outline as Sick Bubble Gum by Rob Zombie Kicks in and War takes off running to the ring. David Shane is following closely behind as the crowd is booing.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 225 lbs... WAR! And his opponent...

{"New Divide" begins to blare through the PA system as Jesse Brees makes his way to the ramp. He glances up at the upper levels of the arena at the crowd, and places his hand over his eyes as if he were searching for someone. The crowd goes wild, but he just grins and simply shrugs as if he doesn't care who is out there, as the crowd begins to go into a roar of boo's. He marches down the ramp, turning it into a jog as he does a slow circle spin outside of the ring with his arms stretched out, flexing them to the audience. He turns to roll into the ring and poses once more.}

Cummings: Weighing in at 176 lbs... Jesse Brees!

{Jesse turns his back to War as he plays up the crowd, but is quickly stopped as War attacks him from behind and begins to deliver a beatdown on Brees.}

Van Pelt: Are you kidding me? You can't do that!

Wellington: Well, too late for that now.

DING DING!

{War sends Brees into the ropes, as he bounces off, War delivers a sickening clothesline. He goes for the pin.}

2- KICKOUT!

Van Pelt: Come on, Brees, what happened? Last week - you looked great in that ring!

Wellington: Some days though, you can't always be perfect.

{The camera pans back into the ring. War picks up Brees and arches his back. The crowd is booing as they know War is setting him up, and without a moment later, he lands the Napalm. Brees lays motionless as War makes the final pin.}

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Cummings: And your winner... WAR!

{David Shane is seen outside of the ring as he is clapping over to War. He comes to a stand and holds one arm in the air. As the referee goes to raise his hand, he jumps as War gives him and eye, ready to strike him. He changes his mind as he turns to slide out of the ring, walking to the back with David Shane as the officials go to check on Brees.}
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

[Forever Shamed By Godsmack starts to play as the fans are mixed in reaction to the sound of Dynasty coming to the ring.

Van Pelt: I am being told that this announcement by Dynasty will be involving the Number one contender for the title that David beat War last week to win back

Out of the back walks out the Beauty of Dynasty, wearing a light blue dress and heels. She smiles at she stops at the top of the ramp and poses. Cameras flash as she continues to walk down the ramp walking past the fans she starts up the steps…

Wellington: For just having a child Maria looks amazing…

Maria steps through the ropes as she grabs a microphone. Her beautiful smile comes over her face as she walks to the center of the ring.

Maria: On behalf of my Husband, the Owner and World Champion, David Shane…

The fans again are mixed as some feel Shane sold out

Maria: I am out here to personally challenge a certain superstar…This superstar shows high potential in this company and deserves the shot at the title he deserves. Only issue is he’s not shown My husband he is fully committed to this company…

Van Pelt: I wonder who it could be?

Wellington: It could be anyone even then…do we really know who is and isn’t inside Dynasty? It could be another chance for Dynasty to Dominate a Pay per view or even a Full Throttle

Maria: So again, On the Behalf of my Husband and the XDF Ownership team…David Shane hereby Challenges Joe Hollywood to the World Title Match at Downfall…

The Fans Cheer as Joe Hollywood’s Music starts to play…it is soon cut out by Sin with a Grin, as David Shane comes walking from the back. The World title over his shoulder as the Fans start chanting “Sell out”. David slides into the ring and walks up to his wife and smiles as he takes the Microphone from him…

David: and Since I’m busy taking back my company…Next week I am going to Suggest to the other half of the ownership approve the match of Joe Hollywood versus the Epitome of Hardcore War in a Hardcore Match…While I look to the future of this company and Challenge Jayson Payne to a one on one contest…

The camera zooms in on the couple as David looks to the camera…

David: Jayson, I discovered you…and Now I Challenge you to show me your ability inside the ring. You challenge the Hardcore champion at Downfall, next week lets see how you compare to the World Champion…

David drops the Microphone, as Forever Shamed starts to play as David turns to his wife and grabs her hand as they head out of the ring…

Van Pelt: I can’t believe it…3 Challenges in one announcement…two involving the World Champion and one involving one half of the tag champions…

Wellington: All 3 made by David and his wife…David challenges Joe at Downfall, then Challenged Jayson Payne at next week’s show…alone with War wanting to take on Joe in a Hardcore Match…Will the Challenges be accepted…

Van Pelt: Will they choice to play Dynasty’s game or will they turn down the challenges

Wellington: Shane is only acting on his promise to take back the company…he only does what’s be for this company

Van Pelt: He needs to give credit where its due…and I guess he’s doing that now…
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm

{Scene opens shortly after David Shane's announcement as an enraged Lauren Winters watches his announcement through the television. Her arms are crossed as she looks over to Kevin Sullivan.}

Winters: See what he's doing?! He's trying to single-handedly take over this company! I am NOT sitting back and watching this happen. You think I'm trying to ruin this company??? Then you better be watching this bastard letting it all fall apart. I PROMISE you, this will NOT continue much longer - no matter how much you might dislike me Kevin, there is one thing that set David and I apart. I will NEVER stab you in the back.

{As she growls for a moment, she turns and exits her office, leaving Kevin to watch the television in thought.}
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 pm

(We join Derrick Roddy in the XDF arena wearing his wrestling attire. Roddy has a microphone in hand as he begins to speak)

Roddy: Last week..... Dynasty proved that no one is even close to being as good as we are.

(The crowd boos Roddy as he continues to speak)

Roddy: And this week.... we become even better..... While War and Shane are doing their thing dealing with Sosuke and Hollywood, I'm taking Zodiac off the shelf for good, just like I did to Alex Storm!!!!!!

(Roddy gets more heat from the crowd and continues his speech)

Roddy: And Kingsley, if your watching this, I'm still waiting for my match. So I'd pay close attention to my match with Zodiac in a minute. Because Kingsley, after I take out Zodiac, I'm taking you out at the PPV!!!! And if your anything like Alex Storm, I think we all know the result of the match!!!! Another victory by this guy right here!!!

(Roddy points to himself)

Roddy: The new age of XDF has begun.... and anyone who doesn't like it, will be gone. Gone... for good.

(Roddy throws the mic back down as his music kicks back on and he mouths off the fans while taunting)

(Back from Commercial and Zodiac has entered the ring and his music is fading. The bell rings and Roddy immediately spears Zodiac into the turnbuckle, then kicks him in the stomach, taking Zodiac down)

Van Pelt: And Roddy's wasting no time!!! What a Spear!

(Roddy continues attacking Zodiac as he picks him up and whips him into the opposite tunbuckle. Roddy attempts another spear, but Zodiac dodges it and hits an uppercut on Roddy, sending him to the middle of the ring)

(Zodiac then climbs the top tope and attempts a midair clothesline and connects, then goes for the cover)

(Roddy kicks out at 2)

(Zodiac picks Roddy up but Roddy rakes his eyes and the referee doesn't notice)

(Roddy then clotheslines Zodiac and again whips him into the ropes. Zodiac hits a diving kick on the rebound to take Roddy out)

(Zodiac then climbs the top rope and attempts a moonsault. Roddy gets his knees up and Zodiac looks like he's hurt)

Wellington: I think Zodiac came off the ropes wrong!

(Roddy quickly kicks up and hits a superkick on Zodiac, sending him back to the ropes. Zodiac shakes it off and Roddy hits a Rock n Roller Coaster to take Zodiac down)

(Roddy wastes no time and quickly climbs the top rope. Roddy taunts all of the fans and launches off to hit the Roddy Express on Zodiac. Roddy stands back up and steps on Zodiac, going for the cover)

(I Came to Play kicks on the airways as Roddy smiles and laughs as Cummings makes the announcemnent)

Cummings: Here is your winner, Derrick Roddy!!!

(After the match, Roddy picks up Zodiac and throws him outside the ring, following him out)

Van Pelt: What is Roddy doing?

(Roddy grabs Zodiac and throws him into the steel steps head first, busting him open)

Wellington: Oh my lord!! He's busted open!!!!

(Roddy looks down at a battered and injured Zodiac and he walks out of the ring as the camera fades)
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Cummings: The following match is scheduled for one fall… introducing first!

"s(AINT)" by Manson echoes through the arena. Pink fog rolls on the entrance ramp as Juelz comes out from behind the curtain. She poses for the fans as she heads down the ramp. On her way down the ramp she slaps as many fans hands as she can get to. She climbs the s tairs and poses on the apron again for the fans. She then goes in above the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring, playing to the crowd.

Cummings: Weighing in at 120 pounds… Juelz! And her opponent…

The air raid siren from Soldiers plays and right as they say on your feet pyro starts spraying from the stage. Donavan comes out in a three piece suit first and stands at the middle of the stage. Jayson Payne comes walking out through the it. Right as he clears the pyro two large explosion go off on either stage Jayson puts his arms out and spins. He walks to the ring shaking the fans hands and walks up the steps of the ring. He hands his brothers dog tags to Donavan who puts it in his suit pocket.

Cummings: Weighing in at 260 lbs, while along at his side Donavon Mitchells, Jayson Payne!

The two stare at one another in the ring as the referee signals for the bell.

DING DING!

Juelz and Jayson circle the ring and look to lockup in the center of the ring. But Juelz surprise Jayson with a kick to the groin. He falls down to his knees in pain.

Donavan: What the hell ref!

Van Pelt: That is totally legal in this match.

Juelz waste no time spring boarding off the ropes and delivering a dropkick to the face of Jayson. She grabs him by the legs and gives him the Boston Crab Jayson screams in pain but gets to the ropes in which Juelz breaks the hold. Donavan jumps up at the corner and starts yelling at the ref. Juelz turns and is about to punch Donavan but gets rolled up for the pin by Jayson.

Kickout!

Both get to there feet at the same time but Jayson gives Juelz a kick to the mid section followed by a ddt. He gets to his feet and sees Donavan sliding in a chair for him. Jayson grabs the chair and waits for Juelz to get to her feet. As Jayson swings the chair toward the face of Juelz she ducks and turns giving Jayson a enziguri he falls to the mat. Juelz places the chair over Jayson’s body. She climbs the nearest turnbuckle and delivers the blonde bombshell on the chair which Jayson was under and goes for the pin.

Cummings: Here is your winner Juelz!
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm

"Turn the Page" by Bob Seger begins to play. Joey Sweetwater walks down the ramp.

“No making his way to the ring…JOEY SWEETWATER!”

The red checks to make sure he doesn’t any weapons.

“Haruka Kanata” by Asian Kung-Fu Generation begins to play. Sosuke walks out from the back. He looks around and holds an arm up as he begins to walk to the ring with a serious look on his face. He climbs into the ring and walks to the center. He looks around and raised an arm and bowed slightly.

“And his opponent…SOSUKE!”

The ref calls for the bell.

Sosuke knocks Sweetwater down with a stiff clothesline. Sweetwater gets to his feet, but get put back down with a snap suplex. Sosuke goes for the pin.

“1

“2

“kickout!”

Both wrestlers get to their feet.

Sosuke backs Sweetwater in the corner. He hits him with kicks, then sets him on the top rope.
Sweetwater punches Sosuke, and Sosuke falls to the mat.

Sweetwater looks around, then jumps off the tope rope. Sosuke connects with a stiff knee to the chin.

Then Sosuke picks up Sweetwater and drops him with the Samurai Driver. He goes for the cover.

“1

“2

“3!”

“Haruka Kanata” by Asian Kung-Fu Generation begins to play. Sosuke stands up and plays to the crowd.

A few moments later, “Clearing A” begins to play as Sosuke makes his way to the back. Jason Thomas walks on the entrance ramp.

“I’m very disappointed. You have a lot of potential Mr. Sweetwater. But you won’t get recognition from the management with showings like this.”

Thomas off the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Fade in as we see Joe Hollywood doing some pull-ups in the entrance of his door way the fans cheer at the notice of Hollywood. The lovely Teresah Moore walks up to him with a microphone in hand.

Teresah: Joe, can I ask you about the challenge David Shane has given you earlier in the show?

Hollywood stops working out grabs a near by towel wiping the sweat off his body.

Joe: David Shane has challenged the undefeated Joe Hollywood! The highlight of the night, the man of your dreams, and the person that will make you famous!

The fans start chanting his name.

Joe: You want to challenge me to a match David! I accept! I have been waiting to get my hands on you ever since our paths have crossed. As a matter of fact I challenge you tonight David! I challenge you to come out to that ring tonight! If you accept my challenge David I will do to you like I do to everyone who steps in the ring with me. I will make you famous!

Hollywood tosses the towel back in his room and walks to the entrance ramp and the camera fades to blackness.
Back to top Go down
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Cummings: The following contest is a Tornado Tag Team Match and it is scheduled for one fall!

“Superstar” by Saliva hits as two pyrotechnics blast from the stage leaving to smoked lines in the air. The Gift walks out onto the stage with a serious look. The Gift throws one arm up.

Cummings: First, weighing in at 230 pounds…he is one half of The Gifted Players…THE GIFT!!!

Again two pyrotechnics blast up as The Gift walks down to the ring. The Gift makes his way to the steel steps before jogging up them. The Gift cracks his neck as he waits for his tag partner.

“Remedy” by Cold blasts over the P.A system as The Player steps out onto the top of the ramp.

Cummings: And his partner…weighing in at 224 pounds…THE PLAYER!!!

He smirks before strolling down the ramp, ignoring both the jeers and the cheers from the fans before rolling under the bottom rope and awaiting his opponents with The Gift.

Sometimes by Skillet begins to play as Flex Johnson walks out from backstage to cheers.

Cummings: Their opponents, first, from Harlem, New York…weighing in at 200 pounds… one-half of The Foundation…he is the XDF United States Champion…FLEX JOHNSON!!!

Slow walk down the entrance ramp, circles the ring once, hops onto apron, leaps onto nearst turnbuckle and poses.

Don’t you wish you were me begins to play on the PA system as Joe Hollywood walks out on stage and flexes for the crowd letting them take pictures.

Cummings: And his partner, weighing in at 258 pounds…JOE HOLLYWOOD!!!

Joe starts down the ramp high fiving fans in the ring he climbs to the top of the ring a poses old Orton style .

The referee signaled for the bell as the match began.

All four men immediately began to brawl with each other in the center of the ring. Hollywood and Flex battled The Gifted Players into opposite ends of the ring. Flex and Hollywood began to whip Gift and Player towards each other, but as they did, Gift countered Hollywood, sending him towards Player.

Hollywood caught this and clotheslined Player. Soon, Gift and Flex locked up in the ring. Gift was able to take Flex down with an arm drag. Meanwhile, Joe and Player brawled on the mat.

With Flex down, gift began to lock in an armbar to work over Flex’s arm. The referee checked to see if Flex gave up. Flex refused, in the meantime, Joe and Player got to their feet, Joe locked Player in a headlock.

Flex managed to reach the ropes, while Player countered with a Backdrop on Hollywood. Gift broke the hold on Flex, causing Player to come over and begin to focus on Flex. Gift began to stomp on Hollywood.

Player began to pick Flex up, but Flex countered with a knee to the gut. Meanwhile, Hollywood countered Gift’s stomps with a Dragon Screw. With Gift down, Hollywood dropped an elbow across Gift’s chest. Flex had Player against the ropes and clotheslined both of themselves to the outside of the ring.

Hollywood went to drop another elbow on Gift, but Gift rolled out of the way. Flex went to pick Player up on the outside, but was waiting for Flex with a Low Blow.

Hollywood stumbled to his feet after missing the elbow, while Player picked Flex off of the ground, only to receive a right hand for his troubles.

Flex and Player began to trade blows on the outside of the ring, leaving Hollywood and gift on the inside. Gift made a run towards Hollywood, but Hollywood ducked out of the way. Gift rebounded off of the ropes back towards Joe.

Joe connected with a boot to Gift’s gut, setting him up for the Highlight Reel.

Suddenly, “Sin with a Grin” by Shinedown blaired across the PA System as David Shane walked down the aisle with the XDF title on his shoulder. Hollywood tossed Gift to the ground as he approached the ropes, lifting them up for Shane to step in the ring. David shook his head as Joe became agitated with Shane not accepting his challenge to climb in. Joe ignored Shane and went back to the match.

Joe turned around only to be nailed in the gut with a kick. The Gift quickly nailed Joe with “I’m Gifted” and went for the cover.

Referee: 1...2...3!!!

The referee called for the bell signaling the end of the match.

Cummings: Here are your winners…The Gifted Players!!!

Gift and Player begin to celebrate their victory in the middle of the ring, while Hollywood begins to look up from the mat, turning his view to the entrance area to see David Shane smirking as the show ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle 6-7-2010   Full Throttle 6-7-2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle 6-7-2010
Page 1 of 1