Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War vs. Mickey Showery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

War vs. Mickey Showery Empty
PostSubject: War vs. Mickey Showery   War vs. Mickey Showery EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:40 am

This match is to determine if Mickey Showery recieves a shot at David Shane's title. If Mickey wins, Mickey receives the title match. If Mickey loses, No Title Shot and his is gone.

Deadline for this match witll be: Sunday, April 18th @ Midnight

3 RP Limit
Writer: Richard Burns
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War vs. Mickey Showery   War vs. Mickey Showery EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 am

(((Warning Bad language and a lot of boob talk.... OOC sorry i didnt color code it but hey its my b day cut me some slack))))

Hi can I take your order?

+Is heard as you see War, David Shane, and Michael walk up to the register at KFC. War looks over the menu on the wall, David looks behind him for Michael but can’t find him.+

David: Dude where is Michael

+War looks around the dining room.+

War: DAMN it Michael where are you!?

+They look for a second before they see him laying on the soda machine hitting the buttons as he slides back and forth on his back.+

Michael: I’m thirsty

War: That kid needs a cage

David (laughing) I have heard that about you

War: What ever you think you can watch him for awhile?

David: No way man Maria doesn’t even want him in our yard

+A line starts to form behind the two of them+

War: She needs to learn how to take that as a compliment

David: Dude he chased her for thirty minutes pulling at her top screaming yum yums

War (laughing): Yeah he isn’t very smooth is he

+There is a chubby red head man standing behind War and David. He is getting a little red in the face.+

Chubby guy: There is people waiting you know

+War smile and looks at David+

War: The buffalo is getting hungry huh

David: Can’t stand in-between a fatty and his fried chicken

+David and War both take a step back. They let the guy go ahead of them, he walks up to the regerster and mumbles something. The chubby waits for a second and no one steps up +

Chubs: EXCUSE ME you have us waiting!

+A young lady steps up and rolls her eyes and ask+

Young Women: May I help you sir

Chubs: Yes I want the new chicken sandwich thing

YW: That will be one Double down, anything else?

Chubs: Can I get a large mac and cheese, and a large Mountain dew

+War lean forward over the mans shoulder+

War: I believe that’s called the I cant feel my feet Diabetic special

+The girl behind the counter cracks up and the guy turns around with a red face. Before he can say a word War pants the man. War pulls the mans sweat pants to the floor leaving the man standing in his tighty whiteys .+

Chubs: NOT COOL MA….

+Right as he says man David Shane super kicks him in the face knocking the man over the counter.+

Michael: WOW!

+Michael jumps off the soda fountain and runs over there. He jumps over the counter with a thud, hes head then pops up back over the counter+

Michael: Man you knock his ass out!

+War looks around shocked and with his mouth wide open+

David: What your not the only one that can kick random peoples ass

War: That was freakin sweet. Come on Michael

+War grabs Michael and they and David quickly run out of the KFC. In the parking lot they run to Davids Chevrolet Camero. They jump into the car and take off leaving a cloud of tire smoke. They drive down the road and the scene fades to inside of the car. War is looking back at the store and Michael is in the back trying to buckle his seat belt. War starts laughing, smiling big and turns back to face the front.+

War: That was sweet

David: You have already said that!

War: Doesn’t make it any less true

Michael: You see War if you could kick like that maybe you will still have your hardcore belt.

War: Just shut up and buckle up

Michael: But you two losers couldn’t wait until we got our food before you beat up a fatass

David: He was a douche someone had to

War: Michael has a point I am still hungry, hey maybe just stop by your house and we can grab something. Then you can watch Michael and I can call Brooke to see what she is doing.

David: NO freaking way that evil spawn is getting near my wife. If he does I will be sleeping on the couch for weeks!

War: Hey the couch is real comfy,

David: I’m not sleeping on the couch in my own house, so that devil spawn is not coming near my wife

War: He isn’t that bad

+Michael kicks both seats from the back seat+

Michael: I hate interrupt this whining section but can you turn the music up. Im sick of hearing about you two ladies female problems

War: Your right we need to just leave him somewhere

David: I know where we can go and keep his ass busy

+The scene fades out as Shane turns the radio up, it fades back in this time the three of them are standing in line. They all move closer step by step, then the ball pit comes into view and Michael starts getting jumpy+

Michael: Come on lets go lets go!

War: Shut up we are almost there

+They step up and get their hands stamped in walk into the large play room.+

Michael: CHUCK E CHEESE!!!!

+Michael goes to take off running before War grabs him by his collar. He takes out some money and gives it to Michael and then Michael takes off. War and David walk to the counter and order beers and get a table. They sit down and start drinking.+

WaR:If I knew this place sold beers I would have been here along time ago

David: See I always tell you stick around and ill teach you something

War: So do you think XDF knows whats coming for them?

David: They have no idea, Dynasty is going to shake it to its core.

War: I need to get my belt back, Dynasty needs to hold ALL the titles

David: We need to get rid of Mickey for good, get that thorn out of our side for good. ‘

+War gets up and grabs David cup, he walks to the counter and gets a refill. He sits back down drinking a big sip out of his beer+

War: Nice and cold to man, I think I love this place I haven’t seen that lil fucker since we got here. Yeah I cant wait to take Mickey out for good. I mean I beat him into thinking he was a freaking wop now I get to take away his career!

David: Its fitting he gets to be the first career that Dynasty ends. I cant wait to see Winters face when her hubby gets tossed out on his ass.

War: Oh he isn’t gonna be tossed he is gonna have to be carted out. This PPV is the launch pad for Dynasty to come to unstoppable force that its going to be. With you having the world and Brooke to womens champion, after I take out that Mc ill regain whats mine

David: Yeah what the hell was with that Zodiac dude?

War: Hell if I know but…

+Just then a women comes up holding Michael by his arm. She pulls him over to War and Michael pulls his arm out of the women’s hand+

Michael: Ease up honey your wrinkling up the shirt, if you wanted me that bad all you gotta do is ask

+The women looks at War and back at Michael+

Women: +looking confused+ You’re his father?

War: More like warden why?

Women: First he blooded some kids nose in the ball pit

Michael: Fool tried to holla at my honey

Women: He was stealing from the salad bar

Michael: Hey if you don’t want me to eat the bacon don’t put it out there

Women: Then he gets busted feeling up the actress in the Chuck E Cheese costume.

Michael: Hey you could see those big ems through the costume

Women: Well you have to take him out of here no before we call the police.

War: Damn it Michael you couldn’t even let us get 3 beers?

Michael: This place is wack anyway lets go

+David and War stand up, the three of them start walking towards the door. Michael takes off from them, runs and jumps face first into the ball pit. He dives under the balls and hides. War runs after him and stops at the opening of the pit.+

War: GET OUT NOW!

War: Come out now!

+War turns red, shakes his head, and jumps into the balls sending them all up in the air as the scene fades out+
Back to top Go down
MickeyShowery
Veteran
Veteran
MickeyShowery

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: War vs. Mickey Showery   War vs. Mickey Showery EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 pm

War vs. Mickey Showery Isbw_1

Get Your Irish On
used: Lauren Winters
Mention: War
Rating: PG-13 Some Language, Shower Scene (Very Happy)

- Transmission opens on what appears to be in some kind of Gym locker room shower. The camera pans across a couple men standing under the shower heads, bare bare chested but anything below is covered by a waist high tile wall which separates the showers from a walk way between the camera. -

- The camera slowly comes to rest on Mickey Showery who tilts his head into the falling water for a moment before brushing his hair back out of his face and turning to the camera. -

mickeySHOWERY: "How are ya? I'm Mickey Showery-- 2 time XDF World Champion. In the ring me and the boys mix it up and it takes a strong body wash to knock out the strong activities of the day."

- Mickey turns off the water grabbing a towel from off the tile divider wrapping it around himself then stepping from behind it. -

mickeySHOWERY: "You're average body wash sometimes won't do the trick."

- Mickey leans back against the tile putting an elbow up onto the ledge. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Some of them are loaded with all kinds of lotions and perfumes .. now what manly man wants to walk around smelling like a woman?"

- Mickey tilts his head back motioning to a man showering while still holding eye contact with the camera. The man, using a nondescript body wash, rubs it on himself and then suddenly in a flash turnings into a woman! "Eek!" the woman says draping her forearms across her chest and ducking behind the divider. Mickey moves a little further down the line to another man showering. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Others .. the kind with the ship on the bottle .. make you smell old and spicy. Who want's to smell like a-- well, lets take a look."

- Mickey again motions with his head in the direction of the man. A small smirk comes to his face as the man puts on the body wash and in a flash is turned into a pirate in complete dress with a parrot on his shoulder. "YARRG!!" -

pirateMAN: "Me t'inks me got me hook in me scallywag."

- Mickey, still leaning up on the divider, pears over the side down to the pirates 'scallywag' grimacing a bit. Mickey looks back to the camera shaking his head. -

mickeySHOWERY: "That's why Mickey Showery goes with.."

- The camera zooms in on the ledge of the tile divider as Mickey slams a bottle of Body wash down onto it. -

mickeySHOWERY: "...Irish Spring Body Wash. It gives you the legendary freshness of Ireland.."

- The camera pulls back to reveal the whole scene again. "with the added combination" Mickey comments giving a quick one-two bunch ".. of eucalyptus tingle."-

mickeySHOWERY: "That's right, they've BOTTLED Ireland too. So before you go out for the night make sure you get you're Irish On."

- Two sexy red haired women walk into the frame standing at either side of Mickey caressing him as he gives a charming smile to the camera. -

commercialDIRECTOR: "AND CUT! Great fucking job Mickey, great fucking JOB!"

- The tone of the scene changes some as the camera pulls back to reveal a Hollywood sound stage. Mickey looks to the two women who seems excited to meet him. He says a couple quick words before turning to the other cast members saying a couple words to them as well. -

- Lauren Winters walks into the frame clapping lightly giving Mickey a big hug and kiss. -

laurenWINTERS: "That was awesome!"

mickeySHOWERY: "You sure? I thought it was a little corny."

laurenWINTERS: "Just a little but that's what commercials are."

- Mickey smiles as he is patted on the back by a couple passers by. Mickey starts to walk back to his dressing room with Lauren at his side. Lauren picks up a bottle of the body wash opening it and giving a sniff. -

laurenWINTERS: "This stuff does smell pretty good."

mickeySHOWERY: "Yeah, I don't know .. I just use soap."

laurenWINTERS: (smiles) "You know Mickey, you're one of the higher paid wrestlers as well as all these side projects .. once 'god forbit' you could your shopping outside of the 'Dollar Store'."

- Lauren presents the bottle to Mickey's nose letting him take a sniff. Mickey shrugs as it doesn't smell half bad. Lauren places it down as they continue to walk. -

laurenWINTERS: "Ooo!" (excitedly) "Sam Rami called for you .. he wants to set up a meeting about a possible project. A big ticket projects."

mickeySHOWERY: "I am not interested in becoming the next wrestler-cross over-actor who makes shit movies and becomes a joke. A bit part here and there is fine but that's it."

laurenWINTERS: "I told him that .. I he said he understands what you are saying and doesn't want to make that kind of trash either. You should at least hear him out..."

- They arrive at Mickey's dressing room. Mickey turns to her, "I'll think about it.." he says leaning in and giving her a kiss, "I'll see you later?" he asks. -

laurenWINTERS: "Well I have an appointment with a trainer, we can do dinner around 8ish."

mickeySHOWERY: "Alright, I'll see you then."

- Lauren smiles waving to him as she walks off out of the frame leaving Mickey to get dress. The scene slowly fades out. -

- Opening back up we see Mickey standing in front of the mirror holding up the bottle of Irish Spring Body Wash. He smiles at his own reflect, "Get you're Irish on..." he says pausing for a minute before tossing the bottle down onto the ground. "Fucking Irish people .. and we let them get away with this shit." he says to himself turning around and looking to the camera. -

mickeySHOWERY: "War, you and your pals still don't get it do you? Your little group here is a Joke. You're all a bunch of no talent hacks who have formed a little club so you can all suck together."

"You-- Shane-- Milton .. you're a bunch of bums who fancy youtselves the elite of this federation. Well you're not. At the Slamfest Mickey Showery is going to come out and break this little swaree before it has a chance to start."

"I made this match and put down everything on the line so that it was that much sweeter when I took it all from. I could have demanded that you end this little group after I kick your ass.. but I didn't. I'd rather you roam around knowing that all of you could beat one man. Your little organization will hold no weight and will not be respected. It will all be because of me, Mickey Showery."

"Slante"

- The transmission slowly fades to black. -
Back to top Go down
MickeyShowery
Veteran
Veteran
MickeyShowery

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: War vs. Mickey Showery   War vs. Mickey Showery EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 pm

War vs. Mickey Showery 11840594

"Hoops"
Mentioned: War
Rating: G

- Transmission opens inside of "McGovern's Pub", the local South Boston hang-out of Mickey Showery. Pops the bartender leans up against the bar standing behind it talking with a patron who is jotting something down. Mickey slowly strolls into the bar looking to have had a couple already and looking for more. -

- Mickey takes off his jacket hanging it onto the hook looking over his shoulder at the man talking to the bartender. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Hey Pops-- who's stretch McGee sitting in my chair."

- The bartender goes to say something to Mickey but is silenced by the patron who looks back at Mickey. -

barPATRON: "Sorry Mr. Showery, I just came in and plopped down any ol' place."

- The man stands from the chair sliding over one stool and sitting back down. Mickey smiles and nods walking over to the bartop patting the man on the back looking to the bartender. -

mickeySHOWERY: "See Pops, now this is a man that recognizes a true Athlete when he see's one-- not like half these bums you got coming in here."

- Mickey shakes his finger in front of the bar, "Line us up some drinks and shots for me and my friend here.." Mickey says reachin for his wallet and tossing it down onto the bar-top. -

mickeySHOWERY: "What's you're name, pally?"

barPATRON: "Nate."

- Mickey looks over to 'Nate' squinting for a moment before he gets a sudden shake of sobriety. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Wait a minute .." (snapping his fingers) "You're Nate Archibald!"

- Mickey looks at the bartender. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Tiny Archibald, Pops .. in your bar!"

popsBARTENDER: "Aye, I knew that Mick .. and you come walking in here tooting you're own horn insulting the man."

mickeySHOWERY: "I'm sorry Mr. Archibald, I assumed you were one of these regulars coming in here to test me. Man, Tiny Archibal in my bar... You were fantastic with the Celtics man, just fantastic."

tinyARCHIBALD: "Well thanks Mick, believe it or not I am a fan of you as well. My grand kids love watching you on XDF."

- Mickey puts his arm over Tiny's shoulder pointing at him while looking at the Bartender. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Freakin Tiny Archibald!"

popsBARTENDER: "I know..."

mickeySHOWERY: "Well don't just stand there man .. take a picture."

- Pops shakes his head reaching behind the bar and grabbing a camera. Both Mickey and Tiny smile brightly as Mickey leaves his arm over Tiny's shoulder while Tiny throws a peace sign. Pops snaps the picture as tiny goes back to signing his autograph on an 8x10 and sliding it across the bar. -

- Pops brings Mickey a drink and refreshes Tiny's -

mickeySHOWERY: "So what brings you to our little hole in the wall?"

- Tiny takes his beer and has a sip from it looking over to Mickey. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "Community Out-reach. I do it a couple times a year-- speak at schools to catch the kids before they act up and then at juvenile correction to get the ones that have already."

mickeySHOWERY: "Aye, I've always wanted to get invovled with that .. give back to Southie, ya know. But the agency say to .."

tinyARCHIBALD: (finishing Mickey's sentence) "Make your money now, do out-reach later."

- Mickey nods taking a drink. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "That's what they tell all of us man... agents can't take their 30% of 'Nothing' so they want you out there making money."

- Tiny shakes his head. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "Shoot, I was already retired for 4 years before I figured out how to get involved."

"I'll tell you though, there is this "Culture of Incarceration" with kids these days. They are out there actually trying to get arrested .. Robbing .. Banging .. they figure doing a 6-months in county will get them some street credit. And matter fact, there are other ignorant kids out there that do look up to these kids who have been locked up .. its gotta stop."

- Mickey shakes his head agreeing 100%. He's seen it with his own eyes. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "You should come out with me, man. Maybe spread the word to some of your wrestling buddies. I mean, not for nothing, we got a lot of little pale irish kids in the out-reach and they don't always relate with a mid-aged black guy, you know?"

mickeySHOWERY: "Yeah, like I said-- thats something I wouldn't mind being involved in."

- A light bulb goes off in Mickey's head as he snaps his fingers pointing to the back wall of the bar. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Pops, you still have that Celtics ball I gave you from the game I went too.. Maybe Tiny would sign that for us if he wouldn't mind."

- Tiny laughs, "Sure" he says as Pops hands Mickey the ball. Mickey reaches it out to Tiny but as he goes to grab it Mickey pulls it away. They both laugh, but Mickey does it again. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "Oh whats this, keep away?"

- Mickey backs away dribbling the ball once between his legs and then at a slow place. -

mickeySHOWERY: (ribbing him) "What'sa matter Tiny? Getting slow in your old age?"

tinyARCHIBALD: "Oh so you got jokes huh?"

mickeySHOWERY: "Wooo, I got jokes? You look like the one who is the clown."

- Tiny looks at Mickey smiling and shaking his head. The scene fades to black for a minute. -

- When we open back up we are outside the bar on a back park's ball court. The court lights had shut off some hours ago but a full moon allows us to see all that is taking place. -

-Mickey, in a tee-shirt and jeans, dribbles the ball before Tiny who is dressed in a more business slacks and collared shirt although it is unbuttoned to the third hole. -

mickeySHOWERY: "So what am I up by 10?"

tinyARCHIBALD: (laughs) "You're down by 8"

mickeySHOWERY: "It's alright, I haven't even unleashed my A game."

tinyARCHIBALD: "I was gonna say it looked more like your C game."

mickeySHOWERY: "You haven't even seen my special move yet."

- Mickey does a quick shimmy and gets by Tiny having a free route to the basket. Mickey jumps and bangs the ball off the rim in a failed dunk that sends the ball shooting skyward and off into a bush. -

mickeySHOWERY: "Damn it!"

tinyARCHIBALD: "It's alright Mickey, you know what they say, "White men can't jump."

- Mickey pulls the front of his shirt up wiping his face, "And black men can't swim.." he says retorting. Tiny laughs slapping Mickey on the back walking to the benches with him to take a seat. -

mickeySHOWERY: "I know what your saying though .. this park at night is normally a pretty rough place. I am surprised we haven't heard a gun shot yet tonight."

tinyARCHIBALD: "It's gotten to the point Mick, that the police are just arresting everyone. There are so many bad apples out there that they scoop up the whole tree and call it a night. My grandkids can't walk these streets? If its not the Dealers and Thugs its the Cops and Sweeps. We have to start with the Community .. get them on the good foot and things will change."

mickeySHOWERY: "Well Tiny, Anything I could do to help you I am more than willing. I don't have a phone so just call the bar and they will know how to reach me."

- Tiny gives Mickey a funny look on the mention that he doesn't own a phone but laughs it off as he starts to adjust his shirt. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "So tell me-- I watch all this wrestling --you really gonna retire? Or is this some kinda wrestling soap opera."

mickeySHOWERY: "Oh no, if I lose I am out. There is a lot of mess going on back stage with these couple fools and someone needs to step up and break it before it grows into anything."

tinyARCHIBALD: "You're fighting that War guy again?"

mickeySHOWERY: "Yeah he's the bottom level of there little unit. Personally, I think that woman Milton is a better wrestler than him, but you gotta start somewhere and they won't let men fight women."

- Tiny nods as he starts to push off the bench slapping Mickey on the back. -

tinyARCHIBALD: "Well alright Mickey, be good and me and my grandbabies will be pulling for you Sunday."

mickeySHOWERY: "Thanks man, keep me intouch about that out-reach."

- Ting shakes his head in agreement slapping Mickey's hand and walking out of the frame. Mickey sits there for a moment looking down to the basketball boucing it as he is seated. -

- On last time he eyeballs the net standing from the bench and taking a running start at it as the transmission slowly fades to black. The "Boing" reverberation of the ball boucning off the rim is heard followed by Mickey calling out "DAMN IT!". Transmission ends. -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War vs. Mickey Showery   War vs. Mickey Showery EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 pm

+Scene opens in large packed building, there is paintings everywhere. You see War in the distance holding Michael by his shirt. The two of them walk through the crowd stopping at different stands and paintings. They stop and look for a few seconds at each thing before they stop right in front of the camera and look up.+

War: That’s the airplane that the Wright brothers first flew. Orville and Redenbacher Wright what a weird name huh Michael Redenbacher

Michael: Orville Redenbacher is the popcorn guy you dumbass. It was Orville and Wilbur. Oh and this is the Spirit of St. Louis you freaking idiot

War: What ever

+The two of them walk on and the camera fallows them. They stop at a few paintings before turning a corner to see a large dinosaur skeleton. The two of them walk up to it and look up their necks going all the way back .+

War: That’s the T Rex the most bad ass dinosaur there was like me

Michael: that dinosaur is on for legs, like you throwing up in the toilet after drinking all night

War: So

Michael: SO the T rex stood on two feet you waist of air!

War: Shut up no they didn’t

Michael: Im telling you the T Rex stands up with little arms like this

+Michael shortens his arms and starts growling. He starts running around growling and making his arms small with claws+

War: that’s the raptor stupid

Michael: No the raptors are smaller and quicker with longer arms.

+Michael puts his arms out longer and starts running around. He jumps over stuff and knocking people over. He climbs up a red rope and then jumps off yelling and knocking some kid over. The mother of the kid looks at War+

Mother: You need to control him

War: If you think you can by all means

Mother: Its not my job to take care of your kid

War: Does it look like his is mine? And his real parents cant take him anway

Mother: What ever

+Michael is still making dinosuar noises and running around. He stops in his track and looks at the sign screaming at War+

Michael: SEE DUMB FUCK! it’s a Argentinosaurus I told you!

+Michael runs full speed towards War and kicks him in the balls. War grabs his balls and tumbles over to his side. War holds him self and lays in the Fidel position. A man in a guard uniform comes walking over to War+

Michael: Get up War here comes a chubby Ben Stiller to come throw us out

Guard: Excuse me sir you and your ummm son have to leave right now

+War gets up from the ground and looks at the guard+

War: Calm down flashlight patrol we aren’t hurting anyone

Guard: I don’t care what your doing but you have to get out of the Smithsonian now!

+The guard pulls out his flashlight and starts slapping his free hand with it+

War: Whoa there Barney Fife I don’t want to hurt you

Guard: If you don’t leave I will call the cops

War: Fucking loser

+War goes to walk by Guard and flexes at him making him flinch. Then War and Michael walk out of the museum and go out and sit on a bench in the busy street.+

Michael: Can we just not get thrown out of one damn place?

War: You tell me you little bastard, act like you have some damn since

Michael: Why the hell did you bring me to a museum?

War: David said I should teach you something

Michael: Well maybe you should teach me something you know, not a damn museum. I mean shit I knew more about that stuff then you

War: What ever I’m done anyway

Michael: Just like everyone else you don’t care about me

+The kid takes off running away from War into the crowd+

War: MICHAEL! Come on Michael this isn’t funny

+War looks up to see Michael not in sight and he gets up. He takes off running in the crowd pushing people aside as he goes. He comes to a intersection and looks around. He turns to his left to see little Michael crying by him self sitting on a ledge outside of a building. War comes up and sits next to him+

War: Don’t you run away from me! You scared the fuck out of me

Michael: Why do you care you hate me like everyone else!

War: I don’t hate you man your just a pain in the ass!

Michael: No I’m not

War: You were just acting like a Raptor and then decide to slap me in the balls

+They both laugh a little+

War: Look you hitting people is funny but just not me… I don’t care if you beat the hell out of other people you just keep your hands off me cause I cant hit you back its not fair

Michael: I’m not making a deal with you, after this month you will send me back to the ghetto and go back to your big house. Never even think of me again, you don’t know what its like to be a piece of shit that is never going to be anything but a kid from the street

War: (chuckles) Where do you think I’m from?

Michael: I’m sure some where nice, probably a freaking mansion

War: (laughs) Man im from right fucking here

Michael: The Smithsonian?

War: No smartass DC

Michael: Oh what are you the son of some senator or something?

War: No get up I’m gonna show you where I’m from

+They get up off the ledge and step towards the street. War waves his hand and a black cab stop to pick them up+

Michael: God I love having a white fake dad

War: (laughing and shaking his head) Shut up and get in the cam

+The two of them get into the cab and the scene fades out and back in. The scene is now the inside of the cab War and Michael sit in the cab and look out the windows. The scenery changes from big shiny mirrored glass and stone buildings to brick row homes. They keep driving and they come up to a neighbor hood that is all fenced out. The cabbie slows down as they drive+

War: You see this is where I’m from, it got to be so bad that the government has started buying up whole neighborhoods and throwing everyone out. They call it a reconstruction of the neighborhood

Michael: Sounds like house jacking to me

War: Yeah me to, you see that over there?

Michael: Where?

+War bend down to be eye level with Michael and points+

War: Over there

+War points at a store front that reads Bens Chili bowl+

War: That’s place right there has the best hot dogs in the world

Michael: Bull shit Super Dogs are the best, with everything

War: All that junk on it? that’s like putting a freaking salad on a hot dog now come let me show you, Driver take us to Bens

+The car stops slowly driving and heads down the street to Bens Chili Bowl. The cab pulls out front and War and Michael get out and walk into the store, they enter and the sound of GO GO music blasts over the speakers.+

Michael: (nodding head to the beat) This is my kind of place. What kind of music is this?

War: This is go go its real big in DC

Michael: Not bad at all it has some soul

+War walks up to the counter+

War: One half smoke and regular hot dog with chili

Michael: I want a pickle on my hot dog

War: This isn’t Chicago we don’t put no damn pickles on a hotdog

+The order is up and War holds the tray as Michael grabs two drinks. They walk to the back of the dinning area and sit down. War opens his half smoke and takes a big bite. Michael looks at his hotdog for a while+

War: MMM now that’s what I miss

+Michael takes a bite out of his dog and smiles+

Michael: Not bad but a seeded bun would be better

War: Damn super dog has ruined your ass

+They eat couple bites before Michael puts his dog down on the paper plate+

Michael: SO you were like the token white boy huh?

War: Yeah that me

Michael: Man they get fucked with hard in Chi town

War: They do here to

Michael: So what where your parents pipe heads or something, that’s usually why white people live in the hood

War: No my mom worked two jobs to take care of me and my brother

Michael: What about your dad where is he?

War: Never knew him, and my brothers dad wasn’t around either

Michael: Yeah me and my older sister have the same dad, when my mom was pregnant he beat her up and left. My younger brothers dad was arrested right after he was born.

War: SO you have no man in your life?

Michael: I AM the man of the house

War: Yeah but you need someone to look up to

Michael: No I don’t they just let you down

War: You need someone to teach you how to be a man

Michael: What are you gonna do it? The only thing you can teach me is how to get the taste of puke out of your mouth.

War: I’m not saying I’m the man for you to look up to I’m just saying a boy needs someone

Michael: Well who did you have?

War: I started training in kick boxing at about your age, my couch Samuel Butler was the person I look up to

Michael: A lot of good he did

+Michael looks War up and down and takes his last bite of hotdog+

War: Look can you not be a ass for a second I mean I thought we were getting some where

+Michael looks down at the table then looks around and see Mickey Showerys earlier interview+

Michael: Maybe he can teach me something

War: That jack ass?

+War watches it for awhile+

War: He talks a big game about helping the kids, then he goes home and counts all that money from the commercials and movies. I bet when he is counting not one thought of the kids enters his damn mind. I’m here doing what he wishes he could do… just get off your ass and find a kid.

Michael: You here cause the courts said you had to

War: Said I had to do community service

Michael: And David made you take me

War: David doesn’t make me do shit, and I took you cause your pretty damn funny until you hit me in the balls

Michael: You think im funny?

War: As hell but you just have to stop kicking me in the damn balls!

Michael: But that’s the funniest thing I do

War: Its funny just not to me… look Ill make a deal with you, ill stop dragging you to bars every night if you stop kicking me in the balls

+Michael thinks a second and holds out his hand+

Michael: Deal!

+The two of them catch the end of Mickeys interview.+

War: You can kick him in his balls all you want

Michael: Are you going make him retire at the PPV?

War: That’s the plan, no one can stop us. Dynasty is going to do what each of us are made to do. Brooke, David Shane, Maria, Me and You

+War slaps Michael softly on the head who smiles big at that+

War: We are made to win, from birth some are winners and some or losers. Michael we … we are winners

+War finishes his last bite and the scene fades off+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War vs. Mickey Showery   War vs. Mickey Showery Empty

Back to top Go down

War vs. Mickey Showery
Page 1 of 1