Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XDF Submission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Andrews
Admin
Brian Andrews

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-03-09

XDF Submission Empty
PostSubject: XDF Submission   XDF Submission EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 am

XDF Submission are house shows

There will be 2 or more shows during the month. ( one during the month of July 16th)

They will be summarized results same as are dark matches.

No one will rp for these matches meaning that being a part of this is strictly voluntary.

This could be a great way to build story lines considering that there is a lot of talking that takes place at a house show.

The dates of each house show will be posted on the site at the beginning of each month. To give you enough time to be a part of the shows.

Deadline to have your match and segments in is an hour before the show begins.

Matches and segments are turned into myself, Steve Jones, James McCoy, or Jason Thomas.

Example

match #1 Blythe VS Sandy Jo

Blythe and Sandy Jo had a back and forth match. Neither diva could capitalize over the other. After about 10 minutes, both divas were getting worn down. Sandy Jo went to clothesline Blythe out of the ring, but Blythe ducked. Sandy Jo quickly turned around and hit grabs Blythe. She sends her to the corner. She runs and clotheslines her into the turnbuckle and then bulldogs her. She gets distracted by the crowd cheering her on and she sees Eric, the man from earlier that night, sitting in the front row. She freezes and Blythe takes advantage and rolls her up. She held the tights as the ref made the pin ... 1...2...3!!!

Your winner by Pin fall: Blythe

Segment #1

“Since I am the best and you agree with me right? No need to debate...the way I run ****, see I’m kind of like the government, so just respect my conglomerate. Just respect my conglomerate, just respect my conglomerate. Just respect my conglomerate, just respect my conglomerate.”

Fade in as we see Flex Johnson, in a black suit and shades sitting at a large, glass office table. The XDF championship is resting on the table. Flex smirks a bit.

“I’d first like congratulate Busta Rhymes on his new album. That small sample you just heard was modified version of ‘Respect my Conglomerate.’ But, there is someone else who deserves to be congratulated. That man is Derrick Roddy.”

Flex claps his hands in a mocking manner.

“Well son, you’ve finally done something with yourself. It seems you have gone and earned yourself a number one contender’s match. I bet right now you’re on Cloud 9. But here is reality esse. Very, very soon, you will be facing the champ, the King of the Jungle. That mean your chances of success are, hmm, slim to none holmes.

“You’ve taken shots at me since the beginning. You even claimed to have picked up a win against Flex Johnson. Oh, but you are so mistaken. Check the wrestling rule book Gringo. Since, either of our tag teams were ‘official’; technically, Allen picked up a win, not you. But I digress.

“Roddy, even though you won’t beat me, there is a silver lining esse. What is that silver lining? It’s simple Derrick. Flex will make you famous.

“Let’s take a look at your last opponent, Alex Storm. Ya’ see, he was ‘ok’ before we faced each other in a ladder match. Afterwards, he blew up. Next, Phat Phil. At our old company, he came in with zero buzz. Then, I spill his blood. Next, he is a double champion. And lastly, there is JaMarcus Allen himself. Sure, a few fans knew him before he faced me. Now, he is a house hold name.

“Oh and by the way, I’m sorry to hear about your girlfriend. That can be a traumatizing experience. But, if you’re the athlete you claim to be, then you will man-up.”

Flex clears his throat.

“It may sound a bit harsh Gringo, but hey, this is grown man business son. And very soon, you’re going to be dealing with one of the veterans, one of the members who built this company. And, I don’t require you to bow or kneel. All I require is that you know and take your rightful place, show me the respect that I have earned.”

“Since I am the best and you agree with me right? No need to debate...the way I run ****, see I’m kind of like the government, so just respect my conglomerate. Just respect my conglomerate, just respect my conglomerate. Just respect my conglomerate, just respect my conglomerate.”

Fade out

Like I said this will be strictly voluntarily winners will be picked based on storyline. May I also remind you that you guys control your storylines.

If you would like to be a part of XDF Submission or have any questions please contact myself, Steve Jones, James McCoy, or Jason Thomas.
Back to top Go down

XDF Submission
Page 1 of 1