Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason K. Payne application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Word

Jason K. Payne application Empty
PostSubject: Jason K. Payne application   Jason K. Payne application EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Wrestler Name: Jason Payne
Nickname/Alias: The Barbaric Berzerker
Height: 5'11
Weight: 230 lbs
Date of Birth: 5/25/87
Ethnicity: American
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral(Please Describe If They Lean Towards More Heel or Face)): Heel
Gimmick: Over all bad guy that doesn't car what the fan or the staff thinks about him
Personality (Mannerisms, The Way They May Act): He hates the fans, he hate anything that he gets in his way of gold, he sometimes after a match, he go and bust open a opponents and he will single for a piece of rope, he will then tie the feet together and he will lifts this fallen victim in the air while there blood is dripping to the mat
Wrestling Style (Hardcore/Technical/Aerial/Other & Please List!) : Hardcore, Arial, submission artist

APPEARANCE

Jason K. Payne application 318907595_kiaB7-M

Character Picture Base: Jimmy Jacobs (AGE OF THE FALL ERIA)
Clothing Style:
In Ring Attire: No shirt, Black and Red pants, wrestling boots, elbow pads, and wrist pads
Out of ring attire: Black Tanktop, loose fitting jeans, and black and white skateboarding shoes
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color/Style: Jet black with Orange, red, or purple streaks in his bangs

ENTERTAINMENT

Theme Music: "The haunted" by wall of jericho
Entrance Description & Details: As the arena goes dark, we hears voices on the tron and then we see a bloody skull moving up on the tron and it is dripping down into a name, and that name is Jason Payne. Just then "The haunted" by wall of jericho hits the pa system and Jason comes out as the fan starts to boo him, he just looks at the fans and he spreads his arms and he gives them all the middle finger, he then starts to walk down, we then see a kid punch Jason in the arm, and jason stops and he looks at the kid, he then puches him away and the father comes out and he points at him, and Jason just smirks at him, he then kneels a right hand to the father and the father falls down holding his jaw, Jason then points at himself and he begins to smirk, he then continues to walk down and the fan once against begins to boo him.

Jason Finally gets the ringside, he then heads over to the step and he begins to climb up the steps, he then climbs the turnbuckle and he lifts his hands up in the air and he looks at the fans who are pointing at Jason and he just blows them off. He then jumps down and crackes his knuckles and he waits in the ring.

Taunt Poses:
Makes a X over his heads
He wipes his shoulders after a match. Thinking just another day at the office
Cut throat sign with his thumb
Cracks his knuckles

MOVESET

Common Moves:
Springboard dropkick
Missile dropkick
Corner dropkick
Baseball slide
Low blow (When the referee isn't looking. He uses his leg to hit the low blow)
Slingshot leg drop
Extreme baseball slide (When the opponent is in the corner, Jason picks them up in a scoop slam and hangs them in the corner, he then grabs a steel chair, and put it against the opponents face, he then goes to the other side of the ring and run towards the chair and high speed and he then jump up and hits a baseball slide right into chair where the opponent face is at.

Running Strikes:
Running Clothesline
Spear
flying Lariat
flying forarm

Running Grapples:
Running DDT
Running knee facebuster
Running Hurricanrana

Counter Moves:
Double A spinebuster
neckbreaker
Spear and punches
La Push and Knuckles

Rebounding Moves:
Throws them and the air and hit a cutter

Submissions:
Triangle choke
Elevated powerbomb
single leg crab
Dragon sleeper
Koji Clutch
Rear naked choke
reverse Armbar
Chinlock
Abdominal stretch
Reverse Sleeper hold with body sissors lock

Aerial Moves:
Shooting star leg drop
Shooting star senton
Seated senton
Shooting star DDT
Flying clothesline
Frankensteiner

Turnbuckle Moves:
Shiranui (Slice bread #2)
Corner slingshot splash

Trademark Moves:
Decapitator (Rhyno Driver on the ground or the turnbuckle

Finisher:
End Time
Set up.:The wrestler applies a front sleeper and proceeds to take the opponent downward and applies a body scissors with the legs.This move is a favorite of many mixed martial arts fighters.

EXAMPLE OF A ROLEPLAY(Please include a small roleplay of your character, to give us a brief idea of your style):
Scene comes up where we see Matt Hunter getting out of his car and he is on his cell phone and he is smiling, he is in his hometown of Tampa Florida where he is going to find out what is going on. He is talking to his Agent and he was told that he was told that he has been hired in the World Wrestling Headquaters. He heard about it and it is a very popular wrestling business and it could be his big chance to show what he can do in the ring.

Matt Hunter: "So What is going on, did you find out when I have my first match at WWH?"

Agent: "Yea I did and you are going on the card this week and you are facing Alex Bennington, so go out there and make a name for yourself."

Matt Hunter: "You got it."

So Matt hangs up the phone and he heads into a building. On the building you can see a bluish-yellow mark that is going down, and on top the building you see a sign that says Gym, and normally you head into the gym to train for your up coming match, which in Matt's mind is what he is going to need to do, to make sure that he gets the win against Alex Bennington. We see Matt Heading to the counter where he see the girl working there and she is wearing a purple top, black workout pants, and some sandals, her hair is in a ponytail, and her hair color is blonde which is a good color.

Matt Hunter: "I am here to see the trainer."

Women: "And what is your name sir?"

Matt Hunter: "The name is Matt Hunter."

Women: "Oh yes she is in the back waiting for you."

Matt Hunter: "Thank you very much."

So Matt Hunter heads into the back and he is walking down the hall, and he see people working out. He see a gun under the weight bar, another guy doing Crutches, and another guy doing sit ups, and another guy doing push up, he then finally get to the back and he gets to a door, and he on the door it say trainer so Matt Shrugs his shoulders and he opens up the door and he see his trainer doing the splits and Matt couldn't do anything like that cause will it would hurt the guys Balls.

Matt Hunter: "I am here for my training, but I can see that you are busy right now, do you want me to come back?"

Trainer: "No I am almost done here anyways then I will talk to you about your training that you are going to be going though and then you can tell me about who your are facing and what strategy that you can come up with."

Then Matt Hunter slaps his hands together.

Matt Hunter: "Okay Shall we Gets started?"

Trainer: "We Shall, but first you must go and change into workout outfit."

So Matt Hunter heads into the locker room and you can see a bunch of locker and shit, poster saying shit like drink your milk and all, hey it no secret that milk is infact very good for you, and people who don't drink their milk will lets say they wont be having strong teeth and that is just is Matt eyes and sometimes you see things that you would never expect. So Matt takes off his shirt and puts on a white T-shirt, black and white basketball shorts, low socks, and black and white sneakers. He puts in his jeans and his shirt and he sunglasses and his shoes in his locker room, with his blonde hair in the back he should be able to get a good workout but that is for the trainer to decide if he is going to have a good workout not Matt Hunter. So Matt Hunter heads out of the locker room and he sees the trainer waiting for him. She is stretching out. She then heads over to Matt Hunter.

Trainer: "Are you ready Matt?"

Matt Hunter: "Yep I am ready."

So the Trainer took Matt Hunter over to the to the bench and he put of 250 lbs and he gets under the bar and he did a set of 10. Then he gets up and he wipes the sweat that is coming from his head, and he gets up and he grabs a bottle of Aquafina water and he unscrews the bottle cap and he starts to drink it. He then puts the cap back on and he heads over with the trainer and he goes towards the steps and he looks at the trainer. She is about to have Matt Hunter do some steps to make sure he keeps those legs of his in shape.

Trainer: "Now Matt it is time to do step, these right here will help you keep you legs strong which you are going to need when you wrestle."

Matt looks at her and he nodes, so he shrugs his shoulders and he takes the small step and he jumped on the small one 10 times, then he heads over to the medium size step and he bents his knees a little bit and he jumped on the medium one 10 times, he then heads over to the biggest one and he bents his knees down even farther and that is what you need to do to accomplish the tough steps, so he jumps up and he jumped on the biggest one 10 times and he is finish with that. So he takes another drink of his Aquafina water and he and the trainers heads over the the trainers office and Matt Hunter sits down and the Trainer sits on her side.

Trainer: "Nice job now I want you to tell me about your opponent Alex Bennington?"

Matt Hunter: "Well, I don't know much about the guy but I know that he won a match here, and this first match isn't going to be easy but I know I will do alot to make sure that I come out with the win."

Trainer: "Okay. Do you think Alex is the type of guy to underestimated at all?"

Matt Hunter: "Well I don't know about that but I know that he is someone that I should be studying but I think that I will study this guy and you know maybe get a few tips on who this guy is and what he does, and what he does in his free time."

Trainer: "Now another thing do you think you can beat him and win your first match in the WWH?"

Matt Hunter: "Will I am going to try and you never know I may get lucky and get my first win. I also have to be honest with you I am a little nervous, but maybe I can calm my nerves and pick up the win, and if I win then I should be proud of myself."

Trainer: "Well if you do win then you should, now I want to find some dirt on this guy and maybe just maybe you can get the win."

So Matt Nodes his head and he gets up and he heads out of the trainers office and he shuts the door as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2||
The Best Attire
Time: 6:00 PM

We see sitting on a chair in the middle of the ring. The arena is completely empty, we see the worlds wrestling crew getting ready for the show and putting things together and Matt is thinking about tonight, tonight can be his chance to get a win for his first match, since he has never wrestled before this could be his chance pick up the win, it just seems that he is look forward tonight against Alex Bennington, he see the janitor mopping the stands for tonight, and that is what you need to get people to come to the show. It should be sweet to see Matt Hunter to pick up the win tonight, but you never really know what is going to happen until it does. Matt is thinking what can he do to pick up the win, does he hit Alex with the spear to be the winner or what. Matt gets up and he gets on the turnbuckle and he sit down on it. He looks up at the lights that has just been installed, and he see that this light right there will be spotlight on Matt Hunter tonight, and he will see just see it the crowd chanting Matt Hunters name and that is when begins to smile.

Matt Hunter then jumps down and gets out of the ring and he heads up the ramp and he turns around and see the crew removing the chair from the middle of the ring, He continues to walk up the ramp and he stops on the stage and he turns around and he can see the whole arena now, cause he knows that they view will be incredible.

2 1/2 hours later

Matt Hunter is backstage, and he is getting ready for his first match, you can hear the crowd cheering right now and that would be a good thing but you know maybe just maybe Matt can really bring the house down, and if he really wants to bring the house down then he should go for what should be dealt with. So Matt Hunter starts to jump up and down and he starts toward the curtain.

Just then you can hear a female voice saying "you think you know me" and then "Coming home" by alter bridge hits the pa system and smokes comes up and the lights starts to flash all over the arena Matt Hunter walks though it and the fans are cheering, Matt starts to get a smile on his face, he continue to walk down, and he points at the fans, he then stops on the ramp and raises his hands in the air.

The fans start getting louder and Matt Hardy runs and he and slides into the ring and he gets in the corner and he gets a smile of his face. He then gets down and grabs a mic as the music fades. He starts to walk around the ring and he puts the mic up to his mouth

Matt Hunter: "Will tonight is my first match, actually to make it more clear in a few minutes it will be my first match, and I have to tell you that it is going to be pretty sweet to know that I get a chance to show all of you fan my skills that I have. Alex Bennington who is going to face me in a few minute so I will take a short time for this. I have never wrestled at all, but I know that I can make a huge impact here tonight, and to show everyone of you fan the feeling the you get inside of you to prove that you can be the best."

"I guess all I am saying is that my little skills that I have, is going to carry me though this match with my hands raised in the air and if I win then I have proven that I can do it. But there is something that is bothering my really badly, and that is can I make it to the top of this business and prove that I can be the best. Will I guess in a few minutes I am going to find out against Alex Bennington."

So Matt looks at the ramp and he begins to speak again.

Matt Hunter: "Alex if you are ready get down here and lets do this."

So Matt give the announcer the mic and he takes off his beanie hat and he throws it in the crowd and a male fan grabs it and holds it in the air and he then he takes off his shirt and throws it in the fans and a female fan grabs the shirt and she holds in air and she is all excited. Matt begins to get ready for Alex to come down so they can do it, then the camera zooms in on Matt as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Jason K. Payne application
Page 1 of 1