Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:02 pm

If ANYBODY has a problem regarding results, staff voting, WHATEVER the case is. I don't care. Do NOT involve other people into the problem. If you have a problem, come to me about it - I promise you, I don't bite, I'm not a bad person, and I'll listen to you. Hell, if I'm not on, usually someone on staff is and they're here to listen and help you with problems too. But if you can't do that, and it gets out of control or out of hand, and I do find out - your character will be either suspended or terminated. I've tried to be nice about this as much as I possibly can, but the problems are obviously still reoccurring, so I will be enforcing this rule. We're all grownups, so why should we be acting like we're in middle school?

This is an efed - we didn't create this place to start problems, it's meant for people to have fun. So let's keep it that way, please?

I do not want ANYBODY apologizing on here or saying I'm sorry I did this or whatever - I don't want people to know that this post may refer to you or other people, so please just keep anonymous - I promise, all problems are usually handled in the most proper way possible and can be kept anonymous.

So - this is the PROPER way to contact a staff member if you want to discuss to them the problem.

1. PM staff member.
2. INFORM them that there is a problem, and that you would like to set a date or time to discuss the problem on messenger or you can PM them the problem in general via mail in the forum.
3. If staff member cannot fix problem, address problem to either VP or myself, repeating step 2.

So if you have FULLY read this post, please respond this message via, "I have read and understood, Sign ((Username))"

Thanks!!!

Last edited by Lauren Winters on Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Staff members - this includes you as well. You don't have to agree as your reg. character and staff, just one or the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

i read it and got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm

"I have read and understood, Sign ((Username))"
Back to top Go down
Robert Osborn
Legend
Legend
Robert Osborn

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:13 am

I (Insert name) have fully read and understood all that you have said.
Back to top Go down
BIG O
Rookie
Rookie
BIG O

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:16 am

I read and understand all inclosed BIG O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.   FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS.  PLEASE READ. Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL XDF MEMBERS. PLEASE READ.
Page 1 of 1