Xtreme Dynasty Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDF - we put the 'X' in XTREME!

XDFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:20 pm

The OFFICIAL XDF Rules

Table of Contents
1. General Rules
2. OCC Board
3. Roleplaying
4. Character Creations/Changes
5. Locker Room
6. SANCTIONS

NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL RULES CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

GENERAL RULES

1. We ask that you please refrain from insulting other members within the forums. If for any reason there may be a conflict in the making, please follow the "Three Levels" request which may be found under SANCTIONS.

2. Harassment and racial abuse of any kind will not be TOLERATED. If you see this happening, please contact Lauren Winters, Rex Riley or Star Stormz, and the problem will be taken care of immediately.

3. Please do not use forums to advertise for any other eFEDs. If you have other eFEDS who are interested in affiliating with us, please contact a staff member in private. Do NOT let us catch you doing so otherwise to other stars.

4. Please do not post unsuitable content. If you know what is inappropriate, then it's common sense for you not to post it! If you are curious to what may be appropriate or not, contact a staff member.

5. Again, as this cannot be said enough, if for ANY reason you have a question or problem regarding something towards the Forums, Results, Website, etc., please notify a staff member appropriately from the "Three Levels". We are here to help you out, as you are to help us with any concerns.

6. Have fun! Remember, this isn't real life wrestling, so stay a good sport, enjoy yourself and the company of others, and let's have a great time here in the XDF!

OCC BOARD

1. We kindly ask that you do not spam the boards!

2. If you would like a Graphic Request or need Time Off, please post accordingly to the appropriate forums within the OCC BOARDs.

3. You are also encouraged to not flame the boards. If for any reason there is a dispute you may disagree with, please handle it appropriately before it may be taken to the staff members.

4. If you would like to make Graphics for other superstars, or show off what you can create, please, please, PLEASE remember that your match role playing comes first before anything! We'd love for you to show us what you are capable of, but PLEASE focus on your matches before your graphics. There could be other people that may want to be included in the card that may be more deserving if you can't turn a role play match in on time!

5. If you need certain time off, when posting in the Request Off forum, please state the time you need off so we can grant it to you. If you need to request an LOA, please contact a staff member first!

ROLEPLAYING

1. Role-playing for your match is a REQUIREMENT. How can you win a match if you don't role-play?

2. All Role-Plays are due by Sunday at Midnight EST! If for any reason you are unable to role-play for your match, PLEASE contact a staff member ASAP!

3. Results card will be posted Monday by 9PM EST as well as the new card!

4. All Role-Plays are based by vote. Staff does NOT vote on their own RPs for their match.

5. For every LockDown you are allowed to do a maximum of two role-plays! Pay Per Views, you are allowed to do a maximum of three!

6. To prevent anyone from cheating, we will not make the 'Edit' button accessible in the Lockdown or PPV forums. People editting their posts to add more onto their RP after their opponent posts have been CAUGHT in the act. So we ask when you do post your Role-Play, please either "Preview" before posting, or use Microsoft Office or Word to check through your Role-Play before submitting. As soon as it is submitted, that counts as one Role-Play. If you have any questions regarding this, please speak with a staff member.

7. Do NOT use staff members in your role-plays without our permission! Same goes for other superstars!

8. Role plays MUST be at LEAST twenty lines!

9. No attacking other characters in your role-plays or in Locker Rooms!

10. Pictures add more originality to your role playing, but do not let this, or a lot of unnecessary profanity become the center of your RP.

11. Please keep everything at a PG-13 level, if your RPs do become a little more graphic, please state so at the beginning of your RP. We wouldn't want younger audiences to view this without discretion.

12. Due to a LOT of complaints, there will be a MAJOR change to the RP rules. I've had several complaints that they are unhappy with the way their opponents RP on the day of deadline without the last hour. I feel and the rest of the staff feel, that this is completely unfair to the opponent and the staff members that this has been occurring. It is borderline cheating, considering a vast majority of people, work and/or school aside, bust their ass to try and get an rp out sometime during the week in order to give their opponent a chance to respond. ESPECIALLY considering those that do this, I've seen on the boards throughout the ENTIRE week and have had plenty of time to put together an RP to post. So in order to prevent sandbagging ANY longer, there will be SERIOUS consequences taking underway for those that do this.

1) If you are one of the four champions, you are EXPECTED to post BEFORE deadline. I'm not saying deadline day - I'm saying early in the week. Staff has given you the title to hold because you're supposed to be a good role-model, example, etc. to the rest of the members of the XDF. If champions are waiting until the last second to post an RP - their belts WILL be stripped. David Shane is a perfect example of a champion - he posts early and usually posted another RP as well, to max out, with still time for his opponent to respond.

2) From now on, ALL RPers will be required to have 1 RP finished and posted by Friday, the day before deadline. Failure to do so may cause an automatic forfeit to their match and will not be allowed to post on Saturday. Deadline day is meant for people who have already posted an RP, and have an opportunity to have one more RP posted for staff judgment.

3. If for any reason you ARE unable to get an RP up, due to personal reasons - or whatever the case, LET a staff member know, so they can post an exemption in the post containing your match. School/finals, work, and computer problems are understandable - but again, if it seems suspicious and we see that you are online a lot(because we DO see what time you guys sign on) - we have the option to NOT excuse your reason, which holds you reliable to have an RP up by Friday.

I know this seems strict and it seems like we're punishing you guys - but this is unfair to the other half of the roster that DO get their RPs up near the beginning of the week. If it's Thursday and there's only 3 people that have posted, how do you think the staff feels? We give 100% when we write our matches, and we expect our roleplayers to do the same. All staff members have at least 1-3 characters on here and even if we're carded, and we write our match - we STILL get everything up by deadline. Posting at the last minute is UNACCEPTABLE.

ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THE RULES ARE ONLY TO BE ADDRESSED BY MYSELF OR JASON THOMAS. YOU MAY ADDRESS THIS TO OTHER STAFF MEMBERS BUT NOT TO OTHER MEMBERS.

CHARACTER CREATION/CHANGES

1. Regular members may create up to two characters, male or female, doesn't matter, as long as you total as TWO.

2. Staff members may only create one character.

3. If for any reason, you decide you would wish to delete one character in order to create another character, please notify Staff and let us know why, so we can create a storyline to end that character, whether it be by leaving the XDF, retirement, or misc.

4. If for any reason, you decide you would wish to change your character's picture base, please notify Staff and let us know why.

5. Character Picture Base changes may only occur within after a five-month period.

6. Please do NOT change your picture base to something your current character looks nothing like. Example, please do not go from Big Show to Rey Mysterio. If a character's hair grows, shortens, is dyed, or grows facial hair, this may be reasonable. Even in a character's weight loss or gain, it's also reasonable. But any changes in height, loss of a limb, or other things.... Please just be wise of when you decide to change your character's picture base.

7. If you need help in a character picture base change, let a staff member know so we can work with you!

8. Please refrain from using a real character's name. For example, please don't use the name "AJ Styles" because AJ Styles belongs with TNA. The XDF strives for originality, and if any application comes in with a WWE/TNA/Other Fed. names, they may be subject to rejection, as we aren't looking to face lawsuits in our near future.

LOCKER ROOM

1. NO ATTACKING OTHERS IN THEIR LOCKER ROOM!

2. Again, depending on what type of scene your characters are performing, please provide a 18 + rating, just in case we do have younger viewers reading every thread. : ) Try to keep it at a PG-13 rating otherwise.

3. Do not flame other threads.

4. Please refrain from barging into every thread - if this becomes a problem with other people, they may have permission to make threads based on other certain characters. For example, "TBC by ______ Only"

SANCTIONS

THE THREE LEVELS

LEVEL ONE: Jeff Logan, Jason Thomas

LEVEL TWO: Brian Andrews, Johnney Vegas, Ironman Steve Jones

LEVEL THREE: Star Stormz, Rex Riley, Lauren Winters

1. If anyone has any questions or concerns, we request that you do follow these levels based upon whatever your concern may be.

2. If you fail to role-play twice within a three months radius, you may be subject to termination. Your fate will depend on the Staff.

3. If you are caught stealing RPs, this will result in an automatic IP ban. RP Theft is NOT welcome here.

4. Any racist, sexist, or other offensive comments can result as a strike depending on how far this is taken.

5. Two strikes of any type, Staff will decide what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://xdfwrestling.forumotion.com
Lauren Winters
Admin
Lauren Winters

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:34 pm

So just let me know you guys have read and understood the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremedynastyfederation.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:13 am

Read and Understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:21 am

ok i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:34 pm

READ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Read it yea "poses"
Back to top Go down
JaMarcus Allen
Superstar
Superstar
JaMarcus Allen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:03 pm

I do believe I read the rules and undastand king
Back to top Go down
MickeyShowery
Veteran
Veteran
MickeyShowery

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Gotcha boss lady.

A couple of you know this about me but, as far as Role-Playing goes, Mickey is a very controversial and unorthodox character as well as people he associates with.

I try to convey that Mickey is from a grass-roots working class neighborhood, and being from such he (and fellow chars who appear in RPs) are not very politically correct and will often refer to each other as "Mick" "Wop" "Limey" etc. Other remarks are Character Specific, as in Old Timers may use the term "Colored" (although not with any negative connotation just an old word that never left their vocabulary) or the Character of Paulie McGowan having negative references to Protestants.

I dont not use works like Kike or The N Word which even as I type it makes me uncomfortable.

I really have a Melting Pot of Nationalities and Races in my RPs and all of them equally take and give shit to each other.

In any case, I am just giving everyone a heads up as to where I am coming from. I'd hope that no one takes offense to anything I write, but if you do, please email me over this and I will edit it out and not use it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Read and signed Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Yes. I understand, Ma'am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Thats whats up.... I understand....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:28 am

read for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:14 am

understand boss lady What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:25 pm

lol I agree with everything written above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm

since i am sean hunter also i will tell you guys this that it was sweet reading the rules and now i shall pose like randy orton "Gets on turnbuckle and poses like Orton"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am

read adn understood boss lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 am

got the rules in my back pocket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:47 am

read them

undestands them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:28 am

Rules... rules ... rules there is always rules..

( yeah i got it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 am

Read and understood my captain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Read.

Just so people know I do have the internet at work and am able to view the boards often. However this does not mean I have time to roleplay at these times. So if I do RP nearer the deadline and you think it's suspicious because i've been on the boards a lot over the week... well you know why now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

Seems pretty standard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING   Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the XDF - RULES - PLEASE SIGN AFTER READING
Page 1 of 1